Chess and It's Masterful Players

DeletedUser

You are hardly worth the time. :icon_redface:

Gorth, I'm still waiting for an answer on why I'm "Hardly worth the time"?

Is it because you were proven wrong?

Can you not face defeat to any great extent?

Can you not tell when's the right time to speak, and when's not?

Please, tell me why I'm "Hardly worth the time"?

Oh, and don't forget to include a huge long essay, and don't forget to use your favourite site to make you sound big and clever. Here's the link, incase it wasn't in your bookmarks already: http://www.onlinethesaurus.co.uk/

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Oh, and don't forget to include a huge long essay, and don't forget to use your favourite site to make you sound big and clever. Here's the link, incase it wasn't in your bookmarks already: http://www.onlinethesaurus.co.uk/

<3

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Enough testosterone already....

metal.jpg

DeletedUser

lol, darth vader? by the time anakin was shown as vader, he was an old old man.
more appropriate would be a picture of Anakin from Revenge of the Sith. full out testosterone there.

as for stallone... he did way too many sequels to his movies. max it at 4. please. if you're 60 years old you shouldn't be taking HGH and running around with a machine gun trying to look badass.

go bruce banner!

(yes, i know. off topic, but i wasn't really ready the actual discussions. just looking at the pretty pictures)

DeletedUser

I love the both of you, can we stop arguing please :)icon_cry:)

Anyway a little on-topic.

Nauzhror's other main village has also been nobled through the 247ms train I sent through Wizzy's account (In the same second. See Nauz, we are capable :icon_rolleyes:). Nauz will probably claim he wasn't on the account or whatever for over '72' hours, but according to TW map, it was active under 24 hours ago. Now PP doesn't know the PW, and Gargareth apparently quit, so someones been on it :)icon_razz:).

What we do know though is that Nauzhror made this thread being sarcastic about Chess' 'Masterful Players', when really he was outsmarted and outplayed on this occasion, and ever since he lost the village, lost the will to play the account. So now we can remove those sarcasm tags from the title :)icon_wink:).

I like the way this story ended.....checkmate.

And yet again, you call me arrogant?

DeletedUser

Because you just aren't worth the time put into this discussion?

Where did you prove me wrong, in what time ever did you make a point and you proved my point to be wrong? :lol:

Look up. ^^ :icon_rolleyes:

Sadly i can't, but i can ignore your rambling.

Look up again. ^^ :icon_rolleyes:

Oh sheesh, a funny guy. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Where did you prove me wrong, in what time ever did you make a point and you proved my point to be wrong? :lol:

When did I ever say I proved you wrong in that passage? I was merely stating that you were proven wrong, but couldn't face it. Learn to read fully next time please. :lol:

Gorth said:
but i can ignore your rambling.

Define 'rambling'. Last time I cheaked, it was when someone speaks un-clear words, or just talks about anything that comes to mind?

DeletedUser

Don't you think this topic should be closed now? We have already proved that chess has masterful players. And Nauz is nobled out. Gone byebyes. :icon_wink: