Chess and It's Masterful Players

DeletedUser

Good riddance to bad garbage. This time it might just be permanent. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oooh right, the famous, 'i just saw this post before i hit the block button'... :icon_rolleyes:
This deserves one big hahaaa and thats all. :lol:

How do you know he's liaing? I beleive him..

devil667

p1.jpg

IN FLAMES WE TRUST

Dhaka, Bangladesh...

DeletedUser

I love the both of you, can we stop arguing please :)icon_cry:)

Anyway a little on-topic.

Nauzhror's other main village has also been nobled through the 247ms train I sent through Wizzy's account (In the same second. See Nauz, we are capable :icon_rolleyes:). Nauz will probably claim he wasn't on the account or whatever for over '72' hours, but according to TW map, it was active under 24 hours ago. Now PP doesn't know the PW, and Gargareth apparently quit, so someones been on it :)icon_razz:).

What we do know though is that Nauzhror made this thread being sarcastic about Chess' 'Masterful Players', when really he was outsmarted and outplayed on this occasion, and ever since he lost the village, lost the will to play the account. So now we can remove those sarcasm tags from the title :)icon_wink:).

I like the way this story ended.....checkmate.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror wants to noble Reduaram, but Sasuke says no (btw, the leader has the saying whether you can or cannot co-play with a new player).

I know I just told you in skype but I have to defend Nauz a bit. Sasuke has NO problem with us co-playing he was just telling me(not a member of chess) who I could gift my village to. I wanted to keep my village but have more time for W36, the best way was to have nauz noble it. Nauz and I our both top 20 in W36 so we needed the time.

Regards,
Nuke<3

DeletedUser

I know I just told you in skype but I have to defend Nauz a bit. Sasuke has NO problem with us co-playing he was just telling me(not a member of chess) who I could gift my village to. I wanted to keep my village but have more time for W36, the best way was to have nauz noble it. Nauz and I our both top 20 in W36 so we needed the time.

Regards,
Nuke<3

Nuke you barely played the account, and you admitted that yourself. Why should you have the say that your friend Nauz gets the village when you barely put time into the account? Strategically, it would have been better if Druss got the village, and if he never, it would have been to his disadvantage. Nauz said Reduaram gave him permission to noble it, implying it was the original owner, not yourself. When me and Remy spoke to Reduaram, he had no clue about it and said he doesn't want Nauz to noble it.

Anyway, put the politics aside, Nauz lost the village despite his attempt at sarcasm. He was clearly outplayed and outsmarted on this occasion, and know he's lost the will to play the account. His other main was nobled early morning (247ms train) and his final village is in the process of being nobled.

But yeah, that's the last time I ever let Nauzhror into my tribe.

Fact.

Think it's time the threads locked Denny, it's served it's purpose....ironically.

DeletedUser

Nuke you barely played the account, and you admitted that yourself. Why should you have the say that your friend Nauz gets the village when you barely put time into the account? Strategically, it would have been better if Druss got the village, and if he never, it would have been to his disadvantage. Nauz said Reduaram gave him permission to noble it, implying it was the original owner, not yourself. When me and Remy spoke to Reduaram, he had no clue about it and said he doesn't want Nauz to noble it.

I spoke to Red that night because I wanted his permission, we agreed to wait on it because he didn't want Nauz to noble it. Also I was given the account after Storm trooper was kicked off it, the reason why is because I played the account in W36. Also I should have a say because I was the current player, what gives you a say? The fact is you choose PP over druss and then druss over Nauz.

westshire

perhaps the only person that could try and keep this going and ruin such a good ending to this thread...:icon_rolleyes:

The thread isn't over, so I can't ruin the end of it.

It also wasn't all that great, and I saw a chance to make fun of isawa... I can't pass up on that.

DeletedUser

I spoke to Red that night because I wanted his permission, we agreed to wait on it because he didn't want Nauz to noble it. Also I was given the account after Storm trooper was kicked off it, the reason why is because I played the account in W36. Also I should have a say because I was the current player, what gives you a say? The fact is you choose PP over druss and then druss over Nauz.

This issue is seriously getting tedious.

Nauzhror argued again and again that Sasuke didn't have any right to say who got the village as he hadn't spent any time working on the village. Using Sasuke's arguement, you had no more say than Sasuke as you had just taken over Red's account and hadn't done much if anything.

Sasuke did not choose PP over Druss, PP was the only one capable of nobling him at the time of disscussion before Red started attacking Druss. Druss would have had to wait much longer to noble Red.

Sasuke didn't choose Druss over Nauz. He treated them as equals. Why should someone 17 hours away from a tribe member noble a village next to him? It would have been more beneficial for Druss to noble it.

Every person will see their perspective. Few people look at others.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well.

again....

For the broken record...

I think its all Kristen Keys fault. If she had never made some songs and PP had never tried to promote them this would never have happened and we would all be happily playing chess.

http://www.myspace.com/kristenkey

:icon_rolleyes:

how-to-win-every-argument-main_Full.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

zomg!! you guys know how to flame ;P

i was gone for what? three days? and you spam up the place

<33