Chess and It's Masterful Players

DeletedUser

No it doesn't go under defending. It goes under pointing out a fact. This is applicable to anyone in that situation.
(unrelated matter : There are people other than me Sasuke owed an explanation to but its a small group.)
I don't care how many or whom he has to suck up to gain your approbation.
Thats defending Sasuke, not a fact. It may be a 'fact' (yeah, its a fact that he is a liar seeking your approval) to your inner circle (ooo u own no1 an explntoin ooo), but here in the open its nothing more than you trying to defend your butt buddy. And failing to do so.
I didn't derail the thread at all with that post. I simply asked why the outrage comes now that events have gone sour and not before (this is a section of my post that you seem to have conveninetly forgotten to adress).
The person i directed the question to can flame the person he was flaming all he wants for all I care after he answers my question.
Hence not defending again.
No, your intention was to de-rail the subject of Nauz flaming Sasuke for his lies, to Nauz making a not-so-good parallel in RL and hence forcing him in defense. You may have made it look like you wanted an explanation to what he said or that you just made a note that it isn't correct, but please all you wanted is to get the targeted flames on kebabe8 to stop (yeah, now they are on me :icon_rolleyes: oo i be scarez.)

Before when I voiced my doubts as to your literacy, I was only joking. Now I'm not so sure that its not a serious affliction.
For a Big Bad Flaming Machine, you really aren't that Big nor Bad. :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't care how many or whom he has to suck up to gain your approbation.
Thats defending Sasuke, not a fact. It may be a 'fact' (yeah, its a fact that he is a liar seeking your approval) to your inner circle (ooo u own no1 an explntoin ooo), but here in the open its nothing more than you trying to defend your butt buddy. And failing to do so.

No, your intention was to de-rail the subject of Nauz flaming Sasuke for his lies, to Nauz making a not-so-good parallel in RL and hence forcing him in defense. You may have made it look like you wanted an explanation to what he said or that you just made a note that it isn't correct, but please all you wanted is to get the targeted flames on kebabe8 to stop (yeah, now they are on me :icon_rolleyes: oo i be scarez.)

For a Big Bad Flaming Machine, you really aren't that Big nor Bad. :lol:

Ummm, nope.
Unsurprisingly you've now deteriorated to posting barely legible gibberish.
But thats pretty much your norm. No one expects better.

After my having thoroughly proving you wong as to the content of my posts, you now claim to have the clairvoyance to know my subliminal intentions behind the actual content.
Which again is simply you having a hard time facing the fact that you just head kicked in debating-wise over the last series of posts.

I'm not really going to dignify your accusations of "butt buddy" and "suck up" with an answer because quite frankly you would probably not even comprehend my post (you don't seem to thus far) or reply in a way thats understandable by normal people.

I'm not claiming to be either big or bad or a Flaming Machine. I'm simply a better player, a better leader and a better poster than you are or shall be anytime ever and in this instance stoming flat your stupid grasps for forum attention in a server you no longer play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummm, nope.
Unsurprisingly you've now deteriorated to posting barely legible gibberish.
But thats pretty much your norm. No one expects better.

After my having thoroughly proving you wong as to the content of my posts, you now claim to have the clairvoyance to know my intentions behind claiming.
Which again is simply you having a hard time facing the fact that you just head kicked in debating wise over the last series of posts.

I'm not really going to dignify your accusations of "butt buddy" and "suck up" with an answer because quite frankly you would probably not even comprehend my post or reply in a way thats understandable by normal people.
Funnily, even what you are doing right now is defending Kebabe8, not directly but you are defending him again.
Have been doing it for the last 2 pages. :lol:
And you never noticed it. :)

I'm not claiming to be either big or bad or a Flaming Machine. I'm simply a better player, a better leader and a better poster than you are or shall be anytime ever and in this instance stoming flat your stupid gasps for forum attention in a server you no longer play.
Comes from a player who had Flaming Machine on his signature a while back and was taught the start up he uses by the one he flames at the moment (yes yes HP3 you had quite a lot of questions about what i did when i did when you got ass raped the first time and had to start over and ever since you have been a much better starter than you were before, dare to deny it)... :lol:
I guess that you leaving form this thread aswell?
Win on both frontlines. :icon_wink:
Oh and i do play w37. :)

DeletedUser

Funnily, even what you are doing right now is defending Kebabe8, not directly but you are defending him again.
Have been doing it for the last 2 pages. :lol:
And you never noticed it. :)

You have been making fragile attempts to try an argue with me over the last two pages and I have been making you look like a barely literate idiot with each of my replies throughout. This is obviously something for third parties to judge though.

Comes from a player who had Flaming Machine on his signature a while back and was taught the start up he uses by the one he flames at the moment (yes yes HP3 you had quite a lot of questions about what i did when i did when you got ass raped the first time and had to start over and ever since you have been a much better starter than you were before, deny it)... :lol:

Honestly you're claiming that you taught me start up ? :lol: :lol:

Thats hilarious, idiot, it really is. You are not and have never been and will never be in a position to teach me anything. Not now. Not at any point of time before. Not at any point of time in the future.

You have always been and always will be inferior to me in every category a player can be judged in this game.
Heck, you've barely ever played an account past the 2 months (not counting your repeatedly restarted W1 gimmick).
If you are curious as to who taught me early game playing (one of the many categories in which I outperform you now) more than anyone else, it has been Huggles/Lance. Theres some others that I shared ideas with (lard, purple, james childs, amion, KBK) but certainly you were not one of them.

Btw, Hp3 is an example of how I'm better than you becuase quite frankly Hp 3 was a display of my persistance (restarted at 1.5K point stage and then got back into top 6) and an example of your fickle willingness to give up.
You got owned by Lady Katherine and quit the server. This wasn't the first time you quit a world at the one village stage and it wasn't the last either.

And quite frankly, its interesting that you don't deny that i am infact better than you at playing/leading/posting. Thats a good sign. Finally you're getting a sense of reality.

I guess that you leaving form this thread?
Win on both frontlines. :icon_wink:
Oh and i do play w37. :)

Why would I leave from this thread ?

DeletedUser

You have been making fragile attempts to try an argue with me over the last two pages and I have been making you look like a barely literate idiot with each of my replies throughout. This is obviously something for third parties to judge though.

Honestly you're claiming that you taught me start up ? :lol: :lol:

Thats hilarious, idiot, it really is. You are not and have never been and will never be in a position to teach me anything. Not now. Not at any point of time before. Not at any point of time in the future.

You have always been and always will be inferior to me in every category a player can be judged in this game.
Heck, you've barely ever played an account past the 2 months (not counting your repeatedly restarted W1 gimmick).
If you are curious as to who taught me early game playing (one of the many categories in which I outperform you now) more than anyone else, it has been Huggles/Lance. Theres some others that I shared ideas with (lard, purple, james childs, amion, KBK) but certainly you were not one of them.

Btw, Hp3 is an example of how I'm better than you becuase quite frankly Hp 3 was a display of my persistance (restarted at 1.5K point stage and then got back into top 6) and an example of your fickle willingness to give up.
You got owned by Lady Katherine and quit the server. This wasn't the first time you quit a world at the one village stage and it wasn't the last either.

And quite frankly, its interesting that you don't deny that i am infact better than you at playing/leading/posting. Thats a good sign. Finally you're getting a sense of reality.

Why would I leave from this thread ?
Yawn... I guess you succeeded in what you wanted.
Stirring old things up over and over again.
And getting the flames off from Kebabe8, well alteast for awhile. :lol:
Oh and it was either you or your co-player who asked for advice. :icon_wink:
And i remember well that it was you, not SV.
Whatever makes you happy, i still think its better to rock while playing than to play inactively for the last 3-4 months and then add them to your total play time in the world. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whatever makes you happy, i still think its better to rock while playing than to play inactively for the last 3-4 months and then add them to your total play time in the world. :icon_rolleyes:

Basically this is you finally realising (several posts after everyone else) that you're been utterly beaten at a debate and trying to whatever dignity you have left . . . . cute :lol:

I neither :

Since it was you who brought up an item of our past (Hp3).

Nor did I ever ask you for advice during Hp3 or at any other point of time since I first met you. You are lying. You may claim the same thing about me but then its really for the reader to decide and I get the sneaking suspicion i have a lot more credibility to a casual reader than you do.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

DeletedUser

Basically this is you finally realising (several posts after everyone else) that you're been utterly beaten at a debate and trying to whatever dignity you have left . . . . cute :lol:

I neither :

Since it was you who brought up an item of our past (Hp3).

Nor did I ever ask you for advice during Hp3 or at any other point of time since I first met you. You are lying. You may claim the same thing about me but then its really for the reader to decide and I get the sneaking suspicion i have a lot more credibility to a casual reader than you do.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
It was you who had to scream out loud how much difference this 'discussion' will make just because you are supposedly the 'better' player/leader/PnP-er. :lol:
Thats the same situation if a newb made a point to jamm, and jamm quickly dismissed it since 'i'm better than that newb, that means i'm right in everything'.
Your and my IG reputation/knowledge makes very little difference in this thread and argument.
Bye, you were supposed to leave now. :)

DeletedUser

No, Gorth. You seem to have a very selective memory or are just stupid or both.

What you claimed.
Gorth said:
For a Big Bad Flaming Machine, you really aren't that Big nor Bad.

What I replied.

Pervis said:
I'm not claiming to be either big or bad or a Flaming Machine. I'm simply a better player, a better leader and a better poster than you are or shall be anytime ever and in this instance stoming flat your stupid grasps for forum attention in a server you no longer play.

Which is very different from :
It was you who had to scream out loud how much difference this 'discussion' will make just because you are supposedly the 'better' player/leader/PnP-er.

The day you learn to read will be the day you learn to tell the difference.
I don't know why you keep saying I'm supposed to leave. its certainly grounds for wishful thinking for a guy im massacreing on a PnP debate but unfortunately not grounded in reality.

Edit : If I may throw this in. With each of his new and mondane posts, Gorth changes his "angle" (so to speak) and accuses me of something different just after I shoot his previous post (and point) down. :lol:
He also convenient ignores his last (and shot down) point.

DeletedUser

No, Gorth. You seem to have a very selective memory or are just stupid or both.

What you claimed.

What I replied.

Which is very different from :

The day you learn to read will be the day you learn to tell the difference.
I don't know why you keep saying I'm supposed to leave. its certainly grounds for wishful thinking for a guy im massacreing on a PnP debate but unfortunately not grounded in reality.
Read my post again... :lol:
It was you who had to scream out loud how much difference this 'discussion' will make just because you are supposedly the 'better' player/leader/PnP-er. :lol:
Thats the same situation if a newb made a point to jamm, and jamm quickly dismissed it since 'i'm better than that newb, that means i'm right in everything'.
Your and my IG reputation/knowledge makes very little difference in this thread and argument.

Bye, you were supposed to leave now. :)
The bold part to be more precise.

It really makes your point more valid now, due to your claim of being a better player and leader IG. :icon_rolleyes:
Especially since i discredited you about your flaming and never touched anything IG related until you said:
Memory loss? :)

DeletedUser

So I said:

I'm simply a better player, a better leader and a better poster than you are or shall be anytime ever

AND

in this instance stoming flat your stupid grasps for forum attention in a server you no longer play.

I'm not beating you at this debate becuase Im a better a player/leader/etc. They are two separate facts. Unrelated to each other.

Sorry, imbecile. You just stabbed your own argument again. This doesn't become any less funny cause of the repition tho :lol:

DeletedUser

So I said:

AND

I'm not beating you at this debate becuase Im a better a player/leader/etc. They are two separate facts. Unrelated to each other.

Sorry, imbecile. You just stabbed your own argument again. This doesn't become any less funny cause of the repition tho :lol:
What are you on now? :icon_confused:
Obviously since you are better IG and everything, you won this argument... :icon_rolleyes:
And since i'm such an imbecile, would you mind to point out to me and the 'judges of who's better' where did i stab my own argument with my last post? :icon_rolleyes:
That's right, you can't cos i didn't.
Its just you throwing around random BS as usual.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Gorth you were the one who arrived here stiring shite up.

I can't even work out what the arguments about and I don't want to know . It's obviously personal as you pointed out Pervis above all others you claim to be spamming the thread and I'm presuming I am part of the & Co eventhough I have posted more so ... so like I said it's personal...

You have posted more in this thread than Pervis and generally with an anti-Nauz tone to it.

but whatever ...

/slaps gorth for making this thread even more annoying :icon_evil:

/slaps myself for even reading the damn thing.

<3

DeletedUser

Gorth you were the one who arrived here stiring shite up.

I can't even work out what the arguments about and I don't want to know . It's obviously personal as you pointed out Pervis above all others you claim to be spamming the thread and I'm presuming I am part of the & Co eventhough I have posted more so ... so like I said it's personal...

You have posted more in this thread than Pervis and generally with an anti-Nauz tone to it.

but whatever ...

/slaps gorth for making this thread even more annoying :icon_evil:

/slaps myself for even reading the damn thing.

<3
Ego much?
You assume way too much.
:icon_rolleyes:
My reason of calling it Pervis & Co instead of Lisa & Co or w/e, was mainly because thats the chain of command. :lol:

DeletedUser

What are you on now? :icon_confused:
Obviously since you are better IG and everything, you won this argument... :icon_rolleyes:
And since i'm such an imbecile, would you mind to point out to me and the 'judges of who's better' where did i stab my own argument with my last post? :icon_rolleyes:
That's right, you can't cos i didn't.
Its just you throwing around random BS as usual.

ummm, First you claim to have taught me start up. <=== shown as false

Then you claim I brought up past events <=== shown as false

Then you claim I presume I'm right just becuase i'm a better player. <=== shown as false

You came to this thread to try and stir mud you annoying parasitic nobody. And quite frankly you've been badgering me looking for the last word at every point since.

My reason of calling it Pervis & Co instead of Lisa & Co or w/e, was mainly because thats the chain of command.
Wash your mouth before speaking to your superiors. <==== Thats ego.
"Chain of command"
Another of your idiotic assumptions. Just as easily proven to be bullshite.

DeletedUser

ummm, First you claim to have taught me start up. <=== shown as false

Then you claim I brought up past events <=== shown as false

Then you claim I presume I'm right just becuase i'm a better player. <=== shown as false

You came to this thread to try and stir mud you annoying parasitic nobody. And quite frankly you've been badgering me looking for the last word at every point since.
1st and 3rd is a matter of opinion, and neither of us can prove it.
Its your word against mine, and even though you claim to have more credibility its the readers opinion.
Second i brought the past up, when you brought IG into this.
But again, its your word against mine i neither of us can prove the opposite.
Obviously it much easier to shoot me down after i make the post not in advance.
That doesn't make your point right however.
For example the first linky.
Can you prove that i'm lying about it?
Nope, i can't prove that you are lying about it either.
And since you had the last word on that subject you 'have' to be right, right? :icon_rolleyes:
Wash your mouth before speaking to your superiors. <==== Thats ego.
"Chain of command"
Another of your idiotic assumptions. Just as easily proven to be bullshite.
Tsk, tsk, tsk
Watch your words again. :icon_razz:
And all in Chess, and everybody who know you know that my claim is the accurate one. :)

DeletedUser

1st and 3rd is a matter of opinion, and neither of us can prove it.
Its your word against mine, and even though you claim to have more credibility its the readers opinion.
Second i brought the past up, when you brought IG into this.
But again, its your word against mine i neither of us can prove the opposite.
That doesn't make your point right however.
For example the first linky.
Can you prove that i'm lying about it?
Nope, i can't prove that you are lying about it either.
And since you had the last word on that subject you 'have' to be right, right? :icon_rolleyes:

More gibberish :icon_razz:

Gorth said:

Its never possible to shoot a post down before the post has been made.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ego much?
You assume way too much.
:icon_rolleyes:
My reason of calling it Pervis & Co instead of Lisa & Co or w/e, was mainly because thats the chain of command. :lol:

Oh Oh please lets start a vote , like Nauz did on 36 , of who thinks I have an ego :lol:

Ego my ass . :lol:

Just pointing out you have a personal issue with Pervis..

Now you are gonna see some spam....

<3