Chess and It's Masterful Players

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have an incoming noble train from Chess. Not only is it from Chess, it's from wizzydizzy.

Incoming troops arrival time
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:41
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:41
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:42
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:42

Apparently two second trains are how the 'greats' send them these days? That thing is sooooo getting split.

This is what this thread is about ..... :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

i think this thread has become a very good one.

unlike most it has something to read

DeletedUser

Your ignorance is not a fault of mine. :icon_rolleyes:

But you can prepare for it to come. :icon_wink:

Your being an annoying forum troll is your fault.
Your being failed player is your fault.

Whatever we were discussing has long been lost out of context.
So heres a few thing sthat we're infact established in this thread that you admitted to.

I am a better player than you.
I am a better leader than you.

This you have admitted :

Obviously since you are better IG and everything, you won this argument...

Get your head out of the idiot juice dispenser Gorth. you're drank way too much.
And yes, thats flaming cause at this stage I'm done attempting to rationalise with a gibbering moron like you.

For someone who talks as much as you do you have done nothing ingame.
You are a nobody with no achievements game wise who failed hard as a leader whenever he tried.
A wannabe King Valkyrik trolling P&P to try and get the last word on his superiors ingame.

There you go. You claimed that I bring In Game into the matter and now I have. And as it should be. These forums are made for the game and in the gmae you are inferior to me now at all stages (regardless of what you claim of the HP timeframe).

Thus you yip at my heels seeking to draw attention to yourself by trying to flame me and get roasted instead.

Note for other readers : I realise now that I simply should have crushed this pest with my massive ego instead of subjecting you all to 2 pages of tl;dr. You have my apologies for that.

Now Gorth. Do you have anything to say regarding the fact that I'm better than you. Thats now the topic cause all othr topics have been beaten to death.

Cause, yeah. if you got something to say, little man. Spit it out. Or else limp off.

Just pointing out you have a personal issue with Pervis..

He does.

he applied to my W26 tribe and got rejected due to most of us not liking his personality (big surprise :lol:).

Hes been butthurt and spiteful ever since.
Talked a lot of shite about us in W26 early game just before he failed and we succeded. Just like in this world :icon_wink:
Its his miserable way.

There you go. Now I've brought up the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your being an annoying forum troll is your fault.
Your being failed player is your fault.

Whatever we were discussing has long been lost out of context.
So heres a few thing sthat we're infact established in this thread that you admitted to.

I am a better player than you.
I am a better leader than you.

This you have admitted :
Sarcasm, learn it.
But i suppose its convenient to discard the rolling eyes... :icon_rolleyes:

Get your head out of the idiot juice dispenser Gorth. you're drank way too much.
And yes, thats flaming cause at this stage I'm done attempting to rationalise with a gibbering moron like you.

For someone who talks as much as you do you have done nothing ingame.
You are a nobody with no achievements game wise who failed hard as a leader whenever he tried.
A wannabe King Valkyrik trolling P&P to try and get the last word on his superiors ingame.

There you go. You claimed that I bring In Game into the matter and now I have. And as it should be. These forums are made for the game and in the gmae you are inferior to me now at all stages (regardless of what you claim of the HP timeframe).

Thus you yip at my heels seeking to draw attention to yourself by trying to flame me and get roasted instead.

Note for other readers : I realise now that I simply should have crushed this pest with my massive ego instead of subjecting you all to 2 pages of tl;dr. You have my apologies for that.

Now Gorth. Do you have anything to say regarding the fact that I'm better than you. Thats now the topic cause all othr topics have been beaten to death.

Cause, yeah. if you got something to say, little man. Spit it out. Or else limp off.
Tough guy talk, it never fails eh? :icon_razz:
I'm sure whatever you accomplished in this game, allows you to sleep better at night.
Now, now don't get so upset, i'm just a little bug your massive ego can stomp quite easily, after all, if you wouldn't have your ego, you'd have nothing right?
Seeking attention am i?
Sorry, but unlike you i don't flame everybody daily, i'd like to point out that the last argument i had was also with you about a month or 2 ago.
Yeah, sorry i don't seek the approval of public forums and the constant attention no longer. :)

But i guess since you ran out of good arguments you have to 'crush me like a bug' right? :lol:

Also,
A troll (which you claim me to be) - someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response.
Mission accomplished? :lol:

DeletedUser

Tough guy talk, it never fails eh? :icon_razz:
I'm sure whatever you accomplished in this game, allows you to sleep better at night.

Oooh the RL related attempted insult. Very King Valkyrik-like in its idiocy.
Unfortunately, though i sleep quite well regardless, this forum is about this game and in this game you are a nobody next to me.

So you got something else to add, little rodent ?

Gorth said:
Now, now don't get so upset, i'm just a little bug your massive ego can stomp quite easily, after all, if you wouldn't have your ego, you'd have nothing right?
Seeking attention am i?
Sorry, but unlike you i don't flame everybody daily, i'd like to point out that the last argument i had was also with you about a month or 2 ago.
Yeah, sorry i don't seek the approval of public forums and the constant attention no longer.

I'd have quite a lot both in terms of the game and in terms of life with or without my ego. Dumb assumption by you but then again you are dumb.
And yes, it took you about 2 months to muster the guts to try and argue with me again.
Was a stupid move as can be seen.

Also,
A troll (which you claim me to be) - someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response.
Mission accomplished? :lol:

Sounds like you all right.
And if your misison was to be flamed to a crisp, yes you've done well.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Masterful Chess Players ... Phoooaarrr !!!

cn5332_chess.jpg

<3

DeletedUser

Yeah, unlike you i don't start the flames.
You do it fairly often.
Just like you did today. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't get so upset that you can't put me down.
All you can do is shout ppl down, and you even do that poorly.

Its extremely funny, how in both this thread and the w36 one, you have been able to break atleast half of the forum rules, while i could only be blamed on being off topic. :lol:
Gorth said:
A troll (which you claim me to be) - someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response
Mission accomplished i assume? :lol:
Whether you admit it or not, you gave the public that opinion.
After all, one can't stay on the 'throne of flaming' for ever. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, unlike you i don't start the flames.
You do it fairly often.
Just like you did today. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't get so upset that you can't put me down.
All you can do is shout ppl down, and you even do that poorly.

Its extremely funny, how in both this thread and the w36 one, you have been able to break atleast half of the forum rules, while i could only be blamed on being off topic. :lol:

Mission accomplished i assume? :lol:
Whether you admit it or not, you gave the public that opinion.
After all, one can't stay on the 'throne of flaming' for ever. :)

You make a lot of claims. Unfortunately you have no results (ingame or here).
I've shredded your posts rationally and now I'm sick of doing so.
I've now deemed that a worthless nobody with no achievements like you isn't fit to merit proper attention any further. Just casual insults fit for an inferior.

Btw, theres 17 stated rules for the forums. So unless I broke about 8 and a half, you're still just slobbering idiot juice as you always do.

DeletedUser

You make a lot of claims. Unfortunately you have no results (ingame or here).
I've shredded your posts rationally and now I'm sick of doing so.
I've now deemed that a worthless nobody with no achievements like you isn't fit to merit proper attention any further. Just casual insults fit for an inferior.

Btw, theres 17 stated rules for the forums. So unless I broke about 8 and a half, you're still just slobbering idiot juice as you always do.
Yawn...
Was that the best you got?
You my friend are starting to lack the 'legendary' flaming skillzorz you once 'had' (though i rarely thought of you more than a rambling attention seeker). :lol:
Oh and it was more of a you couldn't 'rationally' (yeah riiight, you are that, sure if you say so... :icon_rolleyes:) overcome me, so you started throwing insults (very early, 2nd or 3rd post in this topic?) and got an emotional break-down.
Oh and don't start with the IG achievements BS again you can believe whatever you want in that, and i didn't even know you can have PnP results.
Does the last involve players flamed until they stop posting category and such? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yawn...
Was that the best you got?
You my friend are starting to lack the 'legendary' flaming skillzorz you once 'had' (though i rarely thought of you more than a rambling attention seeker). :lol:
Oh and it was more of a you couldn't 'rationally' (yeah riiight, you are that, sure if you say so... :icon_rolleyes:) overcome me, so you started throwing insults (very early, 2nd or 3rd post in this topic?) and got an emotional break-down.
Oh and don't start with the IG achievements BS again you can believe whatever you want in that, and i didn't even know you can have PnP results.
Does the last involve players flamed until they stop posting category and such? :lol:

You can post repeatedly hoping for the last word. Unfortunately the only "emotional breakdown" you seek is the one you imagine.
What a nobody thinks of me 9attentions eeker or otherwise) is completely irrelevant.
There is no "over coming" on P&P. Thats a troll's line of thought. You simply state your case. Morons will never understand they've been proven as such.
IG achevements, however, are tangible and can be seen. Hence not for me to believe but for me to have proof of.

I never intend to flame people into silence but until I've proven them wrong on all fronts (and yes I have insulted you liberally along the way).
You can keep denying it to yourself but the replies here are easy to read.

If your dogging for the last word however, then i simply have no time for you.

Block list yet again till the next clearance. Bye bye. :)

Edit : whats the bet that he claims "victory" cause I ultimately got annoyed enough to block him again (until i next clear my block list) ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Close.B Lock.O Close.N Lock.K Close.E Lock.R Close.S

Now. I have plenty of theese, Share.

no_browser_cookies.jpg

DeletedUser

He does.

he applied to my W26 tribe and got rejected due to most of us not liking his personality (big surprise :lol:).

Hes been butthurt and spiteful ever since.
Talked a lot of shite about us in W26 early game just before he failed and we succeded. Just like in this world :icon_wink:
Its his miserable way.

There you go. Now I've brought up the past.
Oooo, a ninja edit. :icon_rolleyes:
So i got rejected of my personality and not because i'm such a horrible player IG like you have said over and over again in this thread?
Makes you wonder how bad one has to be for not getting into Pills.
And a lot? :lol:
That was only in the MCD thread, and no where else and was only 4-5 posts.
If that goes under a lot then.. :icon_rolleyes:
Alas unlike you i don't talk crap behind my tribemates backs, like you have talked about CiT, Nauz, even Devil... and thats only if i'd include w21/w26 chats. :)
You can post repeatedly hoping for the last word. Unfortunately the only "emotional breakdown" you seek is the one you imagine.
What a nobody thinks of me 9attentions eeker or otherwise) is completely irrelevant.
There is no "over coming" on P&P. Thats a troll's line of thought. You simply state your case. Morons will never understand they've been proven as such.
IG achevements, however, are tangible and can be seen. Hence not for me to believe but for me to have proof of.

I never intend to flame people into silence but until I've proven them wrong on all fronts (and yes I have insulted you liberally along the way).
You can keep denying it to yourself but the replies here are easy to read.

If your dogging for the last word however, then i simply have no time for you.

Block list yet again till the next clearance. Bye bye. :)

Edit : whats the bet that he claims "victory" cause I ultimately got annoyed enough to block him again (until i next clear my block list) ? :lol:
Until we meet again.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oooo, a ninja edit. :icon_rolleyes:
So i got rejected of my personality and not because i'm such a horrible player IG like you have said over and over again in this thread?
Makes you wonder how bad one has to be for not getting into Pills.
And a lot? :lol:
That was only in the MCD thread, and no where else and was only 4-5 posts.
If that goes under a lot then.. :icon_rolleyes:
Alas unlike you i don't talk crap behind my tribemates backs, like you have talked about CiT, Nauz, even Devil... and thats only if i'd include w21/w26 chats. :)

Heh, just saw this before hitting the block button.

Your failures as a player were highlighted in W26 but we werent as aware of it a that that stage.
irrelavant cause you were rejected anyways.
And by sucess I'm referring to the ingame kind not the PnP kind (MCD thread rocked though).

I've never spoken ill of Devil btw. Just more fanciful thinking on your part.

Edit : till next time :)

DeletedUser

Heh, just saw this before hitting the block button.

Your failures as a player were highlighted in W26 but we werent as aware of it at that stage.
And by Sucess I'm referrign to the ingame kind not the PnP kind (MCD thread rocked though).

I've never spoken ill of Devil btw. Just more fanciful thinking on your part.
Oooh right, the famous, 'i just saw this post before i hit the block button'... :icon_rolleyes:
This deserves one big hahaaa and thats all. :lol: