Chess and It's Masterful Players

DeletedUser

Also gorth if you are gifting away your villages dont you think you have a say what you do with them?
Sure, but i'd rather suicide them on Nauz than gift them to him. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Quite the opposite. What you know isn't the whole story. Sasuke lies to his tribe left and right. He makes alliances without informing them. He tells them I'm attacking people when I'm not. He makes secret deals with tribe members when they aren'this to make.

But thats Sasuke for you. He always knows how to look after his tribe and he's a great leader. One of the best iv seen for a long time.:icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Sure, but i'd rather suicide them on Nauz than gift them to him. :icon_razz:

Maybe, but would you like the leader of a tribe you aren't even in telling you that you can't gift them to whoever you choose to after you put the time into raising the village? I think not.

But thats Sasuke for you. He always knows how to look after his tribe and he's a great leader. One of the best iv seen for a long time.:icon_wink:

You are a sheep if you think lying to and deceiving its members is what a great leader does. After this debacle I'd rate him below Krakkan.

Who, me? :icon_confused:

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nauz, have you noticed everyone else in Chess is content with Sasuke? I don't think hardly anyone has left Chess unless they're leaving W37. Shows alot about him compared to you biased opinions.

Nauzhror

Nauz, have you noticed everyone else in Chess is content with Sasuke? I don't think hardly anyone has left Chess unless they're leaving W37. Shows alot about him compared to you biased opinions.

I've had mail from members that say otherwise. Also the members that don't read the forums only have the half of the story that he has fed them.

DeletedUser

Maybe, but would you like the leader of a tribe you aren't even in telling you that you can't gift them to whoever you choose to after you put the time into raising the village? I think not.
Well sure, but usually i choose someone who is worth it. :icon_razz:
You are a sheep if you think lying to and deceiving its members is what a great leader does. After this debacle I'd rate him below Krakkan.
You have never played with/under Krakkan so you can't really compare. :icon_neutral:

Nauzhror

Well sure, but usually i choose someone who is worth it. :icon_razz:

You have never played with/under Krakkan so you can't really compare. :icon_neutral:

Fine. I've played under GoldDarkWarrior, and he was a better leader than Kebabe has been. Better? This is two worlds I've been in kebabe's tribes now. The first time he cried for hours and said he was quitting tribalwars because he joined late and landed in a different continent than he wanted to be in. Is that the kind of strength you want in a leader? I don't.

It fits with all his other fits since then and before.

W20: Srart losing a war, go AWOL.
W23: Tribe falls to rank 2 instead of being rank 1. Quit and merge.
W30: Land in the wrong continent: cry about it.
W33: Get cleared: pretend to be hit by a car.
W36: Lie and deceive tribe members to get them to do his bidding.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Very true. Couldn't of put it better myself:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've had mail from members that say otherwise. Also the members that don't read the forums only have the half of the story that he has fed them.

And I've had mails showing pictures of you naked riding a unicycle.

Until you show proof, it's just your word against ours. You obviously have a grudge against Sasuke so why should we beleive you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

You know that's not true.
Who's the liar now? :icon_razz:

It is true. Golddarkwarrior never lied and decived tribemates. He also never pretended to be hit by a car when he got cleared.

DeletedUser

Never make fun of someones noble train timing until AFTER you split it. That way if you miss, you can just keep quiet.

Also, the last I saw, they were talking about adding a rule making sub 150ms trains illegal.

DeletedUser

I don't care what you rate me. I'd rather have Danellis in my tribe than you. Honestly speaking. So that means I'd rate you below him? Does it bother you? Probably not. Most of my tribe are happy with the way I'm leading. If not, they'd have left by now. As far as I can recall, nobody has left Chess unless they've left the world/quit tw. I know I'm a very good leader. Not the best, not the worst. I try my hardest and do what's best for my tribe. However you interpret my actions is up to you, but the majority aren't making a big deal out of it. You seem to know everything. Maybe you should lead a tribe.

Nauzhror

And I've had mails showing pictures of you naked riding a unicycle.

Until you show proof, it's just your word against ours. You obviously have a grude against Sasuke so why should we beleive you?

I have respect for membes and refuse to reveal their identities. The fact that I have a circular mail he sent out proves it for me. I wouldn't have that if someone wasn't spying on him.

Nauzhror

Never make fun of someones noble train timing until AFTER you split it. That way if you miss, you can just keep quiet.

Also, the last I saw, they were talking about adding a rule making sub 150ms trains illegal.

sub 150 ms is illegal, that's over 300 ms. the timing would be fine, except it's two seconds which is dreadful.