+HR+ Declares War With RL

DeletedUser

Well obviously AKQJ10 has a HUGE interest in this, its just that they have decided to wait and see what happens for now. we all have our power-plays, which is exactly what this war is about in the first place anyway. What I am hoping for is that a clear-cut victor will emerge from this so that we don't have to waste time farming n00bs in then ext war for K75, whoever that may be between...

P.S.: Please don't misunderstand the meaning of this in the negative way guys ;)

luc6

Nah AKQJ10 are good but I would be more concerned with securing Farm space, the only way either tribe is going to get good Farms is by mauling the other Tribe, then They can look to other potential rivals

do you actually think that AKQJ10 isnt looking into that you would be crazy thinking otherwize they may not act now but as the hitting continue they will noble without 100 axes lost come on they are not that dumb

DeletedUser

LolZ right now the war is a bit silly. It more punch for punch and see who can secure more farms. It more of a fun war and while both sides as there aren't nobles *Yet* so the prospects of long term consequences are low.:icon_neutral:

And hey it's tons of fun cuzz it's a game.:icon_biggrin: (For some it's a life but I wo't go there now):lol:

DeletedUser

LolZ right now the war is a bit silly. It more punch for punch and see who can secure more farms. It more of a fun war and while both sides as there aren't nobles *Yet* so the prospects of long term consequences are low.:icon_neutral:

And hey it's tons of fun cuzz it's a game.:icon_biggrin: (For some it's a life but I wo't go there now):lol:

Yep, its a lotta fun, but even these little punch-games can have effects of going beyond securing farms. Like we discussed earlier, and when I gave an example of MCD on W6, you can still take down a whole tribe without nobles (although TM on W6 did finally give up when we started nobling them).

-TheQw

DeletedUser

Ya but usually for that to happen one tribe has to be moderately noobier than the other. Personally I think our two tribes are evenly matched.

DeletedUser

+HR+ has nothing more to say to the idiotic most incompetent tribe in K75 which is RL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K75? Is there such a tribe?

and please stop calling ppl idiots and other stuff you feel like to call them because you dislike them or actually tribes just because your big mouth is not smart enough to win word and facts arguments

DeletedUser

OK, new OD updates:

RL ODA start of war: 71,000
RL ODA now: 148,000

So Plus 77,000

RL ODD start of war: 33,000
RL ODD now: 69,000

So Plus 36,000

RL Total Plus 113,000

+HR+ ODA start of war: 10,000
+HR+ ODA now: 29,000

So Plus 19,000

+HR+ ODD start of war: 24,000
+HR+ ODD now: 42,000

So Plus 18,000

+HR+ Total Plus 37,000

FWIW, SHU are up 11,000 total.

Again, FWIW, OD is RL: +113,000, SHU +HR+ +48,000

DeletedUser

luc6 the one that guided your army has refused to help any further tell that with that further news that you will step down as the leader and quit W37 to concebtrate on the W38 for another +HR+

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49702

Are there no moderators to ban these players who use foul language!? Only those who are immature, cannot make a point without calling people names out of the gutter. Why aren't the rules being enforced?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: +HR+
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RL
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Zero to zero. Well I guess nobody's winning.

DeletedUser49702

This war should be settled now or other tribes will pick us all off! Just because a tribe is in another continent, does not mean it can't move into ours.

DeletedUser

There're no nobles in this war.....seems to me like all participating tribes are point whores

luc6

how can they be point whore if almost half the tribe has less then 500 points they went into early war banging here and there

DeletedUser

how can they be point whore if almost half the tribe has less then 500 points they went into early war banging here and there

this is exactly why the world forums need a dictionary, or a terms to know section or something.