Top Ten tribes in real life.

lord rok

LMAO USA is not the strongest nation , and they shure lack strenght in leadership

What fool would go to war for petrol ?

Oh wayt there is some jackass from the texas who goes by the name of Boy george ( george Bush )

I would say INSO is more like IRAQ , In iraq alot of countires jumped in to fight them but with INSO alot of tribes jumped in to fight .

Again i lol at your post lord rok :lol:

i am not american, so i am not defending them, but the fact is that their economy is strongest! they have big army, advanced machines, they are allied with other best countries throught NATO...
(few nations are missing, but NATO is strongest force of our planet)

i dont understand u, are u retarded? or maybe just drunk atm? or what?
plz explain, because u havent explained why my view is so damn bad...
so i want to hear it... will u manage it?

lord rok

anyway, i posted that view 3 months ago...w13 was not same as it is now, u do realize that, yes?

atm i think the situation is very good described as ZATHH said:
So, it's still 1939 and the world is up for grabs:

INSO = Germany
INSO2 = Italy
Flux = France
[R] = Great Britain
CIV = Soviet Union
Bey0nd = Japan
NOVA = United States

will u object here as well?

Corranhorn

If INSO are Germany i think we should call Flux Poland :D

edit:

guess France would work, afteral France roll over and play dead when every people talk about military actions so i guess that fits :p

DeletedUser

INSO = Germany
INSO2 = Italy
Flux = France
[R] = Great Britain
CIV = Soviet Union
Bey0nd = Japan
NOVA = United States

As far as RL comparisons to this game go, and obviously, political correlations aside, this is the best setup. NOVA and Bey0nd fighting each other nearly on their own like the US and Imperial Japan did, and Flux performing below expectations and falling quickly.

Though I'm unconfortable with INSO 2 being Italy lol, those guys suck at world wars, way more than the French. INSO 2 is way better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I definitely didn't give it too much thought, but here is my rationale:

1. INSO was the #1 military machine at the outset of the war, thus Germany.

2. INSO 2 is a close ally to INSO and is located south of INSO mainly, thus Italy. And, assuming that "madmannikos" is correct, some of INSO 2 players are not too active in wars, which of course would fit the Italians just right (I love Italians by the way).

3. Flux, although a big power it fell quickly, thus France. Parenthetically, and to be fair, the French resistance in WWII was tremendous, and in other times in history the French have had many admirable successes in the battlefield.

4. [R] entered the war quickly and since it is geographically more spread out than other tribes, it reminded me of the British Empire.

5. CIV entered the war later, thus Soviet Union. A bit of poetic liberty here since unlike the Soviet Union, CIV did not get invaded first.

6. Bey0nd/NOVA, well Reiko summed it up. Plus Bey0nd is at the top left of the map, with NOVA further to the south and east. Again, some historical inaccuracies here but it's OK.

Bottom line, this is a computer game and games are supposed to be fun!

DeletedUser

Now that you have explained your logic better, I like it and it seems to fit.

I am having fun!

DeletedUser

i am not american, so i am not defending them, but the fact is that their economy is strongest! they have big army, advanced machines, they are allied with other best countries throught NATO...
(few nations are missing, but NATO is strongest force of our planet)

i dont understand u, are u retarded? or maybe just drunk atm? or what?
plz explain, because u havent explained why my view is so damn bad...
so i want to hear it... will u manage it?

Dont cry little kid ..

You say america has the best weapons , why is that you moron ?

Is it beause they have tv shows for fat morons like you to watch at home in your mothers basement while stuffing yourself with KFC ?

Those tv shows are used for propaganda if you havent know and the element of suprise is the way to go these days you n00b.

And NATO is more or less a a couple of countries gathered together to keep peace , they are not war minded so they do not count as a super power when talking about super powers .

You also so stupidly sayd america has the best economy but why has theyr dollar fallen so much ?

Im shure it has not fallen because theyr economy is so strong .

DeletedUser

Dont cry little kid ..

Is it beause they have tv shows for fat morons like you to watch at home in your mothers basement while stuffing yourself with KFC ?

Those tv shows are used for propaganda if you havent know and the element of suprise is the way to go these days you n00b.

And NATO is more or less a a couple of countries gathered together to keep peace , they are not war minded so they do not count as a super power when talking about super powers .

You also so stupidly sayd america has the best economy but why has theyr dollar fallen so much ?

20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

hippypeace

i am not american, so i am not defending them, but the fact is that their economy is strongest!

There economy is the largest not the strongest, The whole American economy is relying on them being able to sell trillions of dollars of bonds to the Chinese.

griaxe

Well, I definitely didn't give it too much thought, but here is my rationale:

1. INSO was the #1 military machine at the outset of the war, thus Germany.

2. INSO 2 is a close ally to INSO and is located south of INSO mainly, thus Italy. And, assuming that "madmannikos" is correct, some of INSO 2 players are not too active in wars, which of course would fit the Italians just right (I love Italians by the way).

3. Flux, although a big power it fell quickly, thus France. Parenthetically, and to be fair, the French resistance in WWII was tremendous, and in other times in history the French have had many admirable successes in the battlefield.

4. [R] entered the war quickly and since it is geographically more spread out than other tribes, it reminded me of the British Empire.

5. CIV entered the war later, thus Soviet Union. A bit of poetic liberty here since unlike the Soviet Union, CIV did not get invaded first.

6. Bey0nd/NOVA, well Reiko summed it up. Plus Bey0nd is at the top left of the map, with NOVA further to the south and east. Again, some historical inaccuracies here but it's OK.

Bottom line, this is a computer game and games are supposed to be fun!

ZATHHH, you are scaring me buddy :)
I am afraid to think what you've written if you did give it too much thought! :icon_eek:

Nice comparisons

DeletedUser

LMAO USA is not the strongest nation , and they shure lack strenght in leadership

Oh wayt there is some jackass from the texas who goes by the name of Boy george ( george Bush )

I would say INSO is more like IRAQ , In iraq alot of countires jumped in to fight them but with INSO alot of tribes jumped in to fight .

Again i lol at your post lord rok :lol:

On any level, this post was idiotic, uneducated and from the looks of it, made by someone who doesn't know the first thing about geopolitics.

DeletedUser

Dont cry little kid ..

Well this might fit if Lord Rok were from the states but alas he is not. First before flinging find out your facts.

hippypeace

He does make some correct statements, just not very elegantly.

DeletedUser

Well this might fit if Lord Rok were from the states but alas he is not. First before flinging find out your facts.

I know he is not from the states , he even posted somewhere above .

maybe its time you read the forums before you post :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Well, looking back into history, Japan needed to go to war in the 2nd world war because of Oil (the thing petrol is before it becomes petrol ;o)

Germany invaded Russia because they needed oil.

Looking back, there are a lot more idiotic reasons to go to war, WW1 cause an archduke of Austria got assassinated, Alexander the Great for personal glory, Crusades because of religion. Oil is vital for an economy same as Iron/Bronze was back in the days for the Romans and Greeks, etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, looking back into history, Japan needed to go to war in the 2nd world war because of Oil (the thing petrol is before it becomes petrol ;o)

Germany invaded Russia because they needed oil.

Looking back, there are a lot more idiotic reasons to go to war, WW1 cause an archduke of Austria got assassinated, Alexander the Great for personal glory, Crusades because of religion. Oil is vital for an economy same as Iron/Bronze was back in the days for the Romans and Greeks, etc etc.

I agree with what you are sayng but these days we are more civilized and i would expect country leaders/presidents to have a bit more common sense than to war for petrol .

lord rok

Dont cry little kid ..You say america has the best weapons , why is that you moron ?
well, as far as i know they have enought nukes to destroy this world, their airforce, navy and marines are in worlds elite as well...
i dont get ur point, how can u say that their technology is bad?
i mean, they have as good weapons as Europe, but they have bigger quantity....

wtf? i am not fat ;)

and ur point is? that terrorists are super-force of our world? because they are willing to die and because they strike at civilians without second thoughts?
if u dont know, Americans could kill entire Iraq if they would like to...

if NATO country gets attacked, all other members of NATO will strike at offender...
You also so stupidly sayd america has the best economy but why has theyr dollar fallen so much ?Im shure it has not fallen because theyr economy is so strong .
yeah, i agree on that one, its hard to say who has the best economy...
but, who are other candidates? EU is not a single nation, so it doesnt count.
China`s economy is dead if EU and USA stop buying their products..
japan is dead if other countries dont sell them resources... and in case of war between USA and Japan (again), Britains would say to Australia to stop their trading with Japan...i belive they would obbey
(this one is not best explanation....maybe i am wrong, and its only for case of war)
and thats end of list for best economy...so in my view USA is staying 1st only Japan is very close

Last edited: