The Warlords Sound The Drums of War...

DeletedUser60182

Without KOW, its a 6-4 win too Evil.

Considering they declared, that's even worse. Thanks for bringing that up.

Considering the multiple posts from willo including the kicked, 6-4 isn't exactly accurate now is it?

still, please, use this to 'Evil-bash'.

DeletedUser

Considering the multiple posts from willo including the kicked, 6-4 isn't exactly accurate now is it?

still, please, use this to 'Evil-bash'.

They kicked inactive players. If you continued to attack them after they were kicked, then that's basically attacking a barbarian with troops. Not exactly manipulating stats.

DeletedUser

Nope Assuming they went innactive after they were EVIl cleared.
So now there vilages are cleared, they go innactive, "oh, ok lets not count them because they gave up" Right?

DeletedUser

JohnJRossi3 this player from evil is listed on KOW members profile and he allso listed them + they co-odonated attacks on TWL member roman01

allso yesterday KOW members lanched on some TWL players and and supported LEAX from evil

as for that inactive guy..come on...enough with the inactive thing....

if it wasn't for ACTIVE, the satts would be in TWL favour by now, but recently we have to change some plans....

DeletedUser

Forgive me, I'm a little queasy from not eating yet,

But I dont see how that is worse than a tie? If it is 6-4 Evil winning, without KOW, shouldn't it be better than a 7-7 tie with KOW on their side? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser71940

Mm here I was under impression that by the end of the week there will be dozens of conquers on each side, a bit of a slow paced war I may add. Probably OD changes quiet heavily tho.

1.8M(rounded not exact) ODD to T.W.L. since the declaration

About 380k ODA.

Evil,

1.2M ODD

4.3M ODA.

All rounded numbers, couldn't be bothered to work out the precise number.

DeletedUser60182

They kicked inactive players. If you continued to attack them after they were kicked, then that's basically attacking a barbarian with troops. Not exactly manipulating stats.

Hang on, so as soon as they see that their member is loosing villages, and to their exact words "wasn't asking for support", they kick him, any villages we take after that don't count as conquers because he no longer has a tribe? That makes sense :icon_rolleyes:.

I see obviously either the concept of troop travelling times or tactical en-noblements has never struck you before. I think i said it here (dont quote me on that, may have been another world), but at the end of the day whats wrong with targetting inactives anyway? If they have inactives, thats their problem, they're allowing Evil easy entry into their territory.

anyway, thats beside my point because as stated, they kicked the player while he was losing the villages and this very player wasn't targetted as an inactive, for all we knows, the sight of some attacks could have put him off :( . still, I guess the trumped up Evil bashing is going to some peoples heads.

DeletedUser

Hang on, so as soon as they see that their member is loosing villages, and to their exact words "wasn't asking for support", they kick him, any villages we take after that don't count as conquers because he no longer has a tribe? That makes sense :icon_rolleyes:.

I see obviously either the concept of troop travelling times or tactical en-noblements has never struck you before. I think i said it here (dont quote me on that, may have been another world), but at the end of the day whats wrong with targetting inactives anyway? If they have inactives, thats their problem, they're allowing Evil easy entry into their territory.

anyway, thats beside my point because as stated, they kicked the player while he was losing the villages and this very player wasn't targetted as an inactive, for all we knows, the sight of some attacks could have put him off :( . still, I guess the trumped up Evil bashing is going to some peoples heads.

Said in W18, and right...

DeletedUser

Can someone please close this thread? TWL is being attacked, as far as I know, in almost all fronts.

There is no war vs Evil; it's a war vs all their neighbors. So, all Evil can please STFU with the war talk. It's non-existent. Unless you claim that a war is when you declare on somebody already fighting eveyrone else. Then yeah, sure, it's a war.

DeletedUser60182

Can someone please close this thread? TWL is being attacked, as far as I know, in almost all fronts.

There is no war vs Evil; it's a war vs all their neighbors. So, all Evil can please STFU with the war talk. It's non-existent. Unless you claim that a war is when you declare on somebody already fighting eveyrone else. Then yeah, sure, it's a war.

What's your definition of a war? :icon_rolleyes:

Don't like it, don't read it.

DeletedUser

He's just saying sure you can take advantage of things but dont go on the forum and brag about being uber leet, I believe.

DeletedUser60182

He's just saying sure you can take advantage of things but dont go on the forum and brag about being uber leet, I believe.

I don't believe we are taking advantage of 'things', would anyone care to list these 'things' we are taking advantage of?

I'd love to see some quotes of us bragging to be 'uber leet'.

DeletedUser

Prototype. said:
Mm here I was under impression that by the end of the week there will be dozens of conquers on each side, a bit of a slow paced war I may add. Probably OD changes quiet heavily tho.

1.8M(rounded not exact) ODD to T.W.L. since the declaration

About 380k ODA.

Evil,

1.2M ODD

4.3M ODA.

All rounded numbers, couldn't be bothered to work out the precise number.

This type of thing. This thread leads people to believe all harm done to TWL is right now being perpetrated by Evil. It's simply not the case.

P.S. Definition of war: two sides going at it.
P.S.S. Definition of what is happening to TWL right now: gang bang.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser60182

This type of thing. This thread leads people to believe all harm done to TWL is right now being perpetrated by Evil. It's simply not the case.

P.S. Definition of war: two sides going at it.
P.S.S. Definition of what is happening to TWL right now: gang bang.

By your own definition, this is a war. Evil vs. TWL :icon_rolleyes:. Whether or not you claim they have other wars going on is irrelevant to the fact that there is a war between Evil and TWL.

If it makes you feel better, we could call it something else though, friendly village swapping, changing villages, your call.

As for your 'P.S.S.' - care to elaborate?

DeletedUser

My P.S.S. means that since TWL is being attacked by multiple tribes, then it isn't a war between the two of you anymore. What that means is that the whole "you vs me" war doesn't apply anymore because your target isn't focusing on you as you are focusing on TWL.

Therefore, all claims of war are vague & insubstantiated. Regardless of how many declarations, PnPs or what have you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your a funny character. Taking tribeless players is added onto the conquers yes. But when that player is inactive, its not wrong to target them but it hardly counts as skill, taking an inactive player whether tribeless or not is pathetic to argue against it not being on the stats from the simple fact that those villages were not being stacked and were left unattended too.

If the player was however active, i doubt you would have possessed those villages so easily, so STFU.

And war? You cannot call this a war when several tribes are gangbanging them, if its 6-4 with several tribes taking a piece of them and drawing the majoirty of the support away, then i fear to think what the stats would be like otherwise.

DeletedUser60182

My P.S.S. means that since TWL is being atatcked by multiple tribes, then it isn't a war between the two fo you anymore. What that means is that the whole "you vs me" war doesn't apply anymore because your target isn't focusing on you as you are focusing on TWL.

Therefore, all claims of war are vague & insubstantiated. Regardless of how many declarations, PnPs or what have you. :)

I got the fact that you we're implying they are being gangbanged, I was wondering if you'd share your wealth of knowledge on the multiple tribes gangbanging TWL?

And yes it still is a "You vs me" war because it is Evil vs. TWL, what this thread is about. If you want to bring multiple tribes into the factor, make a seperate thread about their wars. I look forward to reading them :icon_biggrin:.

I'd like to know how you know exactly what kind of focus either us or TWL are putting into this? Surely you would have to know quite a lot about both our tribes plans/attacks/other external affairs to make that assumption.

still, at the end of it, i'll return to the 'dont like it, dont read it,' it's not about you so if you don't like the thread, either dont read it or ask shards to close it via mail.

DeletedUser

as i said ealry, he is trying to knock us down out of top 5 by sending mails to the members, promising them they will be invited in EVIL....

Again, prove it. I mailed one member, and I provided the evidence of said conversation. Nowhere in the mail did it say anything about an invitation either.

Yes, and you're neglecting the stats from the whole war, as well as the player which TWL had kicked after we leveled them.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.W.L.
Players: ngochieubmt

Timeframe: 07/06/2009 14:45:00 to 16/06/2009 22:20:32

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 145
Difference: 37

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 4
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,163,795
Side 2: 958,213
Difference: 205,582

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147,080
Side 2: 31,348
Difference: 115,732

image.php
[/spoil]

As for a sad state of the current stats... Well now, it seems we will simply have to wait and see then won't we... Though a quick glance at a great many of TWLer's villages show interesting names... Wonder who caused that? :icon_redface:

No, if you observe, we attacked the player, and they were only kicked after losing a fourth of their villages. He also was not inactive. This has all been proven before, as he spent the remainder of his troops suiciding on the villages we took from him. Now how on earth would an inactive player be able to send their troops? Exactly... See, just because you dislike my message, doesn't make me a liar. The sooner you silly Activians learn that, the better.

Now, if you want a thread solely devoted to ACTIVE hearsay and lies against Evil, make it. Or better yet, declare the war we all know you're waiting to declare as soon as TWL is gone. God knows you make your stance obvious enough as it is.

DeletedUser

Again, prove it. I mailed one member, and I provided the evidence of said conversation. Nowhere in the mail did it say anything about an invitation either.

Ok, well im curious to know how, if not for that one mail, and not for the 7 conquers, you planned to knock them out, and you say you had a change of plan, well i don't see anything changing except for the simple fact of TWL losing villages/support because of other tribes, which is helping Evil pick up the conquer speed.

If you come on here in 7 days and those some outstanding stats and say "Look at this!", that proves nothing as the previous 7 days they weren't as vulnerable from other tribes.

Stop calling this a war and start calling it expansion.

As for Active wanting to declare war on Evil? From an observers view, im sure it could be said likewise for you.

Yes, and you're neglecting the stats from the whole war, as well as the player which TWL had kicked after we leveled them.

The stats from the whole war? Well you fail to see "Why" those 7 day stats were posted.. Because you.. Yes, the mighty truth teller willo.. said that you would knock them out in 7 days, at as we see it, 7 days and 6 conquers? Thats quite pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

So again, the previous stats will not be added.

And i will be expecting my 2000 word essay from you shortly :icon_cool:

DeletedUser60182

Your a funny character. Taking tribeless players is added onto the conquers yes. But when that player is inactive, its not wrong to target them but it hardly counts as skill, taking an inactive player whether tribeless or not is pathetic to argue against it not being on the stats from the simple fact that those villages were not being stacked and were left unattended too.

If the player was however active, i doubt you would have possessed those villages so easily, so STFU.

And war? You cannot call this a war when several tribes are gangbanging them, if its 6-4 with several tribes taking a piece of them and drawing the majoirty of the support away, then i fear to think what the stats would be like otherwise.

Sorry for le duble post.

Funny character? I'll take it as a compliment :icon_wink:.

You seem to keep coming round to the same conclusion that we targetted that player because they we're inactive. By that i mean, you assume that when we went around targetting this player, we knew they we're inactive.

Targetting inactive players doesn't require skill no, it just requires tactical thinking and planning, and some logic, which some would argue is almost as vital a trait as skill at the game. Still though, the player wasn't targeted as an inactive player.

Meh, I think I'll keep speaking my mind and not shutting up. If I wasn't such a 'funny character' I might have reported you, but i gotz banned once for it and its not nice :icon_cry:.

Again, another poster who keeps whinging about gang-banging. please, elaborate, start a thread, give us more information other than 'dey gangbang dem'. Majority of their support drawn away? Surely you'd have to be in T.W.L. to know this?