RAW's Propoganda (or PnP as Kiwi. like to call it)

DeletedUser

now your changing the topic... you just accused me of saying that it was our spy who disbanded your tribe and now your changing it to us having spies?... like you dont have 1... :icon_confused:

God,you said StickyIcky was not your sy but yet continued to say you did have a spie,if was just not him,re-read your post please.

DeletedUser

i havent even mentioned the name "StickyIcky" before... i dnt even know him... gimme a post that i said his name

DeletedUser

i havent even mentioned the name "StickyIcky" before... i dnt even know him... gimme a post that i said his name

You did not have to mention his name,at all,you denied that he was your sy which was true,you did mention you having a spy which is false.

DeletedUser

lol... i dnt get you... meh... whatever... all i can say for now is...

have fun & good luck! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you did mention you having a spy which is false.

We dont have a spy in your tribe? Oh yeah ive just been getting reports from members in your tribes about your attack plans and whats going on, wait, thats not spying is it?

Ya we have a spy, and we could bet good money that you do too, but we just dont give a damn lol, but at least we can open our eyes and admit it.

DeletedUser

spys arent hard to get, there is always one disloyal person.
but what i find is they end up dead very soon.

DeletedUser

I'm not a spy for RAW but what RAW doesn't know is that kiwi. has fake spies in their tribe. I've read mails of people pretending to be spies for RAW just to gain har45's trust and I'm positive there's no real spies in kiwi.

For example, Beastlygod44201 was talking to har45 in a skype chat and leading har to believe he was spying for him when all he was doing was giving him unimportant information.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A fake spy wouldnt send har an account sitting request now would he? ^^

DeletedUser

Why not? It's not like sitting someone would get you any crucial information. And do you really think ntoomsb or hawk don't check who's sitting who? You guys are pretty stupid.

DeletedUser

Why not? It's not like sitting someone would get you any crucial information. And do you really think ntoomsb or hawk don't check who's sitting who? You guys are pretty stupid.

Its their own fault for not checking their members list between 5 minute periods. And how else are you gonna get crucial info Rtard? If you have access to their forums you can see attack plans, talks, polls, everything. So why dont you take a pill, sit down and stfu.

DeletedUser

Its their own fault for not checking their members list between 5 minute periods. And how else are you gonna get crucial info Rtard? If you have access to their forums you can see attack plans, talks, polls, everything. So why dont you take a pill, sit down and stfu.
Up until the time I've left kiwi. they've never posted attack plans in the forums so unless they did in the last day or two you aren't getting any "crucial information". Why would they have attack plans this early in the game anyway? You guys in RAW have to be some of the dullest people who play this game. You especially, you have to be the worst person who could be representing RAW on these forums.

DeletedUser

Up until the time I've left kiwi. they've never posted attack plans in the forums so unless they did in the last day or two you aren't getting any "crucial information". Why would they have attack plans this early in the game anyway? You guys in RAW have to be some of the dullest people who play this game. You especially, you have to be the worst person who could be representing RAW on these forums.

Ya, the off topic polls must be so revealing to them.

They can read our minds through the results, and vote on the wrong ones to try and influence us :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

guys...

peace_3.jpg

DeletedUser

Ya, the off topic polls must be so revealing to them.

They can read our minds through the results, and vote on the wrong ones to try and influence us :icon_eek:

Omg guys their onto us! Run! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ya cos your such an awesome guy. You disbanded a whole freakin tribe for your own benefit our of anger yeah everyone likes you dude.
What does that have to do with you guys being stupid and thinking you have spies in kiwi.?

Also, you even said I'm awesome.

Interesting...who was the guy who disbanded you lol he sounds awesome ^^

Owned? I think so

DeletedUser

What does that have to do with you guys being stupid and thinking you have spies in kiwi.?

Also, you even said I'm awesome.

Owned? I think so

well.. he thought the one who disbanded was cool but when he knew who it was.. i think he changed his mind :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I had to come back for this.

Even though I have quit W 39 and Kiwi. altogether,that right there is the the stupidest post I have yet to have seen from you.

Alright for starters,if you spy on a tribe for a time limit of 5 minutes,you simply fail.What will that get you?Another thing is,The time I have been in Kiwi. we dont plan through foroums,the Kiwi. foroums were used to show reports of clearings/defences which if you did not know,would be truely sad.

Secondly,talks,polls,everything?What does this mean?If you truely had a spy in Kiwi. you would not have said anything of the above for the simple reason that Kiwi. dont use the tribal foroums much.We have an off topic section,crucial information there huh?Maybe you copied their fake scripts,darn,thats gonna hurt.

And about the pill part,it's a game,no need to go overdose on sleepig pills.About the sitting part,obiously he is sitting down,I find it very hard to properly operate a computer while standing,it bothers.And that stfu part could get you an infraction,not saying it will but it could as it has happened before.

Thanks for the laugh though.:lol:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, we dont have attack plans, talks, polls or anything that goes to serious discussion. :icon_redface:
We talk about pies though. Everyone gotta love pies, NorthernLad haz apple pie in his village. I'ma eat that! :icon_twisted:

And oh, to avoid derailed topic, Josh finds the perfect RAW farm yesterday. >.>

Sent: Jun 16, 2009 10:58:36
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
Misfortune

luck 14.2%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Enthral Abyss
Village: Enthral Abysss village (443|505) K54

Hidden by the report owner.

Defender: VousAimer
Village: KoDoK 01 (435|509) K54