RAW's Propoganda (or PnP as Kiwi. like to call it)

DeletedUser

Sticky why are you even bothering to post in here? You have no defence for what you did, so get over yourself and just play another world for god sake. And dont call me a moron just because im right, grow up.

DeletedUser

Sticky why are you even bothering to post in here? You have no defence for what you did, so get over yourself and just play another world for god sake. And dont call me a moron just because im right, grow up.
You just copied what other people said yet again. You're only proving my point of the level of your intelligence.

DeletedUser

You just copied what other people said yet again. You're only proving my point of the level of your intelligence.

I agree to the above post. :icon_neutral:

Gratz to RAW! 2nd to reach 50k ODA. oooppsss.. /runs to milestone.

DeletedUser

Ive actually said the same thing before, and I said it before other people, but your immature and called me a moron, because you take this game too seriously. Call me a moron all you like I dont care, ill just keep on reporting you, so why dont you grow up, find a new tribe and talk with them. Seriously if you take pleasure in calling me moron so much then I feel sorry for you, seriously. Your making up stupid excuses and your the one questioning my intelligence? Grow up, if you cant have an adult conversation don't even try.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ive actually said the same thing before, and I said it before other people, but your immature and called me a moron, because you take this game too seriously. Call me a moron all you like I dont care, ill just keep on reporting you, so why dont you grow up, find a new tribe and talk with them. Seriously if you take pleasure in calling me moron so much then I feel sorry for you, seriously. Your making up stupid excuses and your the one questioning my intelligence? Grow up, if you cant have an adult conversation don't even try.
You seem awfully hurt over my opinion of you.
Also, you told me a lot of the same stuff twice in your post. You should re-read what you type.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You seem awfully butt hurt over my opinion of you.
Also, you told me a lot of the same stuff twice in your post. You should re-read what you type.

See?! You just have to do it don't you, instead of having an adult conversation, you immediately back talk me and try to go off topic and try to aim things at me. Every time, just to take the pressure off of yourself, its pathetic. This is just getting stupid now, if you cant have an adult conversation, then I really cant be bothered. Spam the crap out of this post all you want I am not reading it any more.

DeletedUser

See?! You just have to do it don't you, instead of having an adult conversation, you immediately back talk me and try to go off topic and try to aim things at me. Every time, just to take the pressure off of yourself, its pathetic. This is just getting stupid now, if you cant have an adult conversation, then I really cant be bothered. Spam the crap out of this post all you want I am not reading it any more.

You seem to do the exact same thing everytime you see yourself loosing a conversation.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What exactly were we talking about then? Your whole post was about how I'm immature and get off from calling you a moron. There was no topic to stay on.

DeletedUser

Wow this forum fight is pretty useless.

Kiwi people are going to praise Kiwi, RAW people are going to praise RAW, and everyone is going to yell at Sticky for doing something that was stupid, dishonest, and just uncalled for. RAW is awesome

Pretty soon we'll start seeing the comments like "You live in your mothers basement" and "I bet I could beat you in Halo." These flame wars always take that turn. Can we just get back to war talk. I must say, I liked Man of Failures comic thread better than this one. It is more peaceful and serene than this one.

DeletedUser

Wow this forum fight is pretty useless.

Kiwi people are going to praise Kiwi, RAW people are going to praise RAW, and everyone is going to yell at Sticky for doing something that was stupid, dishonest, and just uncalled for. RAW is awesome

Pretty soon we'll start seeing the comments like "You live in your mothers basement" and "I bet I could beat you in Halo." These flame wars always take that turn. Can we just get back to war talk. I must say, I liked Man of Failures comic thread better than this one. It is more peaceful and serene than this one.

Fortunately TW forums are bloodthirsty enough that the credibility hunters here would take advantage of anyone using a RL reference as a argument and flame him/her to bits while looking righteous and moralistic as they're at it :icon_cool: