RAW's Propoganda (or PnP as Kiwi. like to call it)

DeletedUser

Ok, we get it, you both have spies in the other tribe. Why don't you guys just save yourselves some time and share all your forums with each other.

DeletedUser

Ok I thinks its established we have spies in both tribes, tell me something I didn't already know :icon_rolleyes:

And StickIcky, if you were really so loyal to them and liked them so much you wouldn't have disbanded them.

DeletedUser

Ok I thinks its established we have spies in both tribes, tell me something I didn't already know :icon_rolleyes:

And StickIcky, if you were really so loyal to them and liked them so much you wouldn't have disbanded them.
I was loyal. I just wasn't shown the same loyalty in return.

DeletedUser

I was loyal. I just wasn't shown the same loyalty in return.

Displaying loyalty is not asking for loyalty in return. In return for loyalty you are given trust. Kiwi trusted you enough to let you sit the duke, a task which you failed.

DeletedUser

Displaying loyalty is not asking for loyalty in return. In return for loyalty you are given trust. Kiwi trusted you enough to let you sit the duke, a task which you failed.

Couldn't have said it better myself. You earn loyalty, you were given a chance to prove yours by being given the trust to sit a dukes account, and you abused that trust.

DeletedUser

Agreed.

I actaully did beleive Sticky was good,shame that his anger made it all happen.

DeletedUser

Yes, it's very easy to sit back from a viewers perspective and say whats right and wrong but the fact is, you weren't involved so I wouldn't expect you to know the full extent of the situation. If you want to give full loyalty to a tribe and not be shown any in return then by all means go ahead, but that's not something I'm going to do. Kiwi. showed me they didn't need me when I was confronted with being kicked after all I did was help the tribe. I could have just left but with my kicking being inevitable I decided to try and eliminate some competition before I went out.

It's funny how everyone tries to act so morally righteous and put on a big front on these forums. But when it comes down to it I'm sure a lot of TW players would have done the same thing.

Also, gangning, please stop replying to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Couldn't have said it better myself. You earn loyalty, you were given a chance to prove yours by being given the trust to sit a dukes account, and you abused that trust.

lol. You juz repeat what jax said. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, it's very easy to sit back from a viewers perspective and say whats right and wrong but the fact is, you weren't involved so I wouldn't expect you to know the full extent of the situation. If you want to give full loyalty to a tribe and not be shown any in return then by all means go ahead, but that's not something I'm going to do. Kiwi. showed me they didn't need me when I was confronted with being kicked after all I did was help the tribe. I could have just left but with my kicking being inevitable I decided to try and eliminate some competition before I went out.

It's funny how everyone tries to act so morally righteous and put on a big front on these forums. But when it comes down to it I'm sure a lot of TW players would have done the same thing.

Also, gangning, please stop replying to me.

Oh insults flying now :icon_twisted:

Sticky getting rid of the competition isn't loyal and isn't honourable. They were your tribe mates, your friends even (If anyone could possibly like you), and you turned your back on them. Stop trying to make excuses for what you did, because you don't have any. Now if you are so petty that you have to start using insults, I really feel sorry for you. Because to me that just shows how pathetic your are being. You disbanded your tribe, there are no excuses, so start over and learn from your mistakes. Now if you really feel the need to insult me, do so, but ill just report you. And for your information im a student and I get A's and B's, moron? I think not.

DeletedUser

Also, gangning, please stop replying to me. You're going to get me banned because you're such a moron.

At the first paragraph, its very wrong actually, if you want to earn loyalty for the tribe, you didn't let your anger to be in the situation in the first place and try to apologize to our dukes, not doing bs decisions like disbanding the tribe to ELIMINATE the competition as you said and because of inevitable kicking. I think ntoombs told you to pass the sitting to avoid another clearing again to Kaylub but you didn't pass it, ofc they will get pissed off and makes decisions to you for not making easy task. Its not only the dukes that will suffer, but the members as well. Another thing, you show to the pub the disbanding of Kiwi. and its like you're PROUD doing it and now telling to us you like Kiwi.. God damn not another hypocrisy. You did the n00b move, that will give you a lesson. Ofc, the public have their own views about this even if they dont know what really happens and i find JAX is right, a TASK w/c you failed. See? Even carlito thinks you're a good player but you lost it for doing such a thing.

I agree to the underlined part though.

DeletedUser

Sticky getting rid of the competition isn't loyal and isn't honourable. They were your tribe mates, your friends even (If anyone could possibly like you), and you turned your back on them. Stop trying to make excuses for what you did, because you don't have any. Now if you are so petty that you have to start using insults, I really feel sorry for you. Because to me that just shows how pathetic your are being. You disbanded your tribe, there are no excuses, so start over and learn from your mistakes. Now if you really feel the need to insult me, do so, but ill just report you. And for your information im a student and I get A's and B's, moron? I think not.

Someone to talk so bad about insults and such,your using them yourself in just that post.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

My friends? Yeah right. I was in the tribe for all but a week and hadn't made any special connections with anyone. How about you stop trying to sound smart on these forums because you obviously can't. Anyone who isn't in RAW would fully agree with me.
I'm not making any excuses either. I'm giving my side of the story but I wouldn't expect you to fully comprehend something like that.

Jesus christ, you come in here boasting all of this about RAW and how great they are but whenever a decent argument appears you change the subject into something else because you have no idea how to debate.

At the first paragraph, its very wrong actually, if you want to earn loyalty for the tribe, you didn't let your anger to be in the situation in the first place and try to apologize to our dukes, not doing bs decisions like disbanding the tribe to ELIMINATE the competition as you said and because of inevitable kicking. I think ntoombs told you to pass the sitting to avoid another clearing again to Kaylub but you didn't pass it, ofc they will get pissed off and makes decisions to you for not making easy task. Its not only the dukes that will suffer, but the members as well. Another thing, you show to the pub the disbanding of Kiwi. and its like you're PROUD doing it and now telling to us you like Kiwi.. God damn not another hypocrisy. You did the n00b move, that will give you a lesson. Ofc, the public have their own views about this even if they dont know what really happens and i find JAX is right, a TASK w/c you failed. See? Even carlito thinks you're a good player but you lost it for doing such a thing.

I agree to the underlined part though.
Honestly, were you even in kiwi. You seem to know little to nothing about what went on during that time. This is exactly what happened. I'ts 5am. I'm looking for a sitter for Kaylub. I ask in the forums and the only person who responds is a guy who just joined the tribe so I didn't pass it to him. I went into the IRC chat and asked if anyone could sit kaylub while I slept. Ntoombs said he would be on in a few minutes. So I said ok i'll just go then. I get back online and see I'm still sitting kaylub. I go into IRC and say ".. ntoombs why'd you tell me kaylub was gonna be online he got cleared" Ntoombs says "How bad is it" I say "everything is gone" he says, "well don't be surprised if you get kicked". And that angered me since ntoombs was basically laying all of the blame on me when it was clearly mine, his, and kaylubs fault (for being so inactive).

I only posted this in the forums because when Kiwi. regrouped they said "well atleast it's no in the external forums". And they were being jackasses at the time, which is completely acceptable seeing as I just disbanned their tribe.

You all seem to forget this is just a game and games are meant to be played for fun. I had fun doing what I did and I'm happy with that. It was a new experience for me. Am I going to go around disbanning every tribe I get into now (if i get into any that is)? no.. It was merely under these circumstances that I did what I did.

DeletedUser

Sticky,you were told time and time again,everyone was;If you wont be fully active during the sitting times,don't ask to be sitter,easy is it not?

We also told you the easiest step to staying safe,move your troops out of the village while you cant sit and/or the player is asleep/gone.

If you knew that Kaylub was not going to be around for a few more minutes,which might have been a few hours,why could you not have sent the troops on a 2-3 hour farming run?

Kaylub would not have been angry with that,its actually a very smart move,keeps you safe and wont get you cleared.

DeletedUser

Sticky,you were told time and time again,everyone was;If you wont be fully active during the sitting times,don't ask to be sitter,easy is it not?

We also told you the easiest step to staying safe,move your troops out of the village while you cant sit and/or the player is asleep/gone.

If you knew that Kaylub was not going to be around for a few more minutes,which might have been a few hours,why could you not have sent the troops on a 2-3 hour farming run?

Kaylub would not have been angry with that,its actually a very smart move,keeps you safe and wont get you cleared.
I had the time to sit Kaylub. I was sitting him for over an entire day which is completely stupid seeing as how he was a duke.
And I did send the troops out. I sent them on a long farming run expecting him to be back in a reasonable amount of time but lo and behold I come back and he's wiped.

In no way am I saying this wasn't my fault. But it damn sure wasn't just me.

DeletedUser

I had the time to sit Kaylub. I was sitting him for over an entire day which is completely stupid seeing as how he was a duke.
And I did send the troops out. I sent them on a long farming run expecting him to be back in a reasonable amount of time but lo and behold I come back and he's wiped.

In no way am I saying this wasn't my fault. But it damn sure wasn't just me.

Sticky... stop defending.. we all u know ur the one who did the bad thing... youve been found guilty so deal with it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Honestly, were you even in kiwi.

Yea, i am. Im the one telling that its not yet in the EXTERNAL FORUM. :lol: And i find it pathetic you let everyone knows. DUH?! Is it not that obvious that we all get pissed off because of the things you have done?! You told me lies, thinking that Im talking to Kaylub that time, but you're the one replying in the first place, i may have said cursing words to him.

To prove me right, here's "Kaylub's" and i conversation:
A Faker on 15.06. at 03:28
???

Disbanded? WHY?!

Kaylub on 15.06. at 03:28
im quitting

A Faker on 15.06. at 03:29
Then why disbanding?!

Kaylub on 15.06. at 03:29
kiwi was losing badly

A Faker on 15.06. at 03:30
toombs and Hawk is still here!

And.. We juz lost members, not the war itself. Pfft.

Now tell me how n00b you are?

DeletedUser

Oh no... I'm such an awful person for lying to you for 5 minutes. God save me.

This thread is getting pretty boring. I'm just repeating the same shit to different people everytime.
I think I will stop gracing you all with my presence <33

DeletedUser

5 minutes is long enough, considering im being jackassed that time. Pfft. Get over yourself, lie somewhere, defend it or not, the foolishness you have is getting bigger and bigger. :3