-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

DeletedUser

There are no funny posts. It consists mostly of Seedsy and his hormones and Adel trying to act funny stupid.

grummit

Tardis = huggers! Plus me thinks that our declaration was better.

My odd is going up, oda is still lacking, but that's up to me to change.

Huggers? Better declaration? Now i know you are on drugs. :icon_razz:

Not if we kill your offense before you use it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser73174

Best of luck to both combatants! It's been said before, but both declaration and response were lovely.

And now, looking at the stats....hmmm.....not much to report so far. Great things yet to come, I'm sure!

Side 1:
Tribes: TARDIS
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -O-
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17,936
Side 2: 9,555
Difference: 8,381
image.php

Cheers,
Vilthuril

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73174

Perhaps so, perhaps so. To me, though, it says that the war is off to a slow start compared with some. No blitzkriegs or back-stabbing, or a sterling defense offered if there were such.

--V

DeletedUser

I think this war is going to be more tactical than ones we've been involved in (TARDIS and -O-) on this world before. We both seem to have setup defensive lines along our battle fronts and it's going to be a long game of scouting, thrust and counter thrust as someone tries to get an advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

most of the startings gonna be rash with many villages from both tribes interlocked. members from both tribes will try to take train potshots at enemy villages around them. with some distances being less than 1 hour, it just might work

DeletedUser

I have not always seen eye to eye with -O-, but I respect them for towing the line and going 1v1 with TARDIS.

I quite like the idea that the others tribes are staying out too, its a true test of both tribes now, with no excuses or hidden advantages, just 1v1, pure war.

DeletedUser

Thanks cship. I also appreciated that T-W-C is not involving themselves at the moment.

Would there be other tribes going to war because of this though? Maybe Hammer vs. Decide or something similar. It would make the w30 a bit more interesting. Not that our war isn't :d

DeletedUser

\tttttttttttttttttttttht knit i lol O: SIDRAT rof gniog si enoyrevE

DeletedUser

t!-O- og haa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sdrawkcab gnipy mi lol esaelp gub siht xif dom a nac ,lol sehctilg emos nvah si xob ylper kciuq eht kniht i SIDRAT rf gig si enoyreve hguoh neve niw ot gnog si -O- taht kniht I

DeletedUser

My computer was typing backwards!!! there is a glitch!!!

so dodgy, I apologise but I will keep the posts for lolz

Michael Wittman

i read it backwards and you reply is still lacking in the english department. nice try buddy

DeletedUser

just wondering what you meant, I need to copy+paste for my posts to be legible.?

DeletedUser

Not buying it spider man...
Maybe make use of a Doctor Who universe disease or ailment... maybe saying that your in the process of regeneration or... that you forgot your pocketwatch at home...

I dunno.

Anyway for everyone else:

\tttttttttttttttttttttht knit i lol O: SIDRAT rof gniog si enoyrevE
Everyone is going for TARDIS :O lol i tink thttttttttttttttttttttt\

t!-O- og haa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sdrawkcab gnipy mi lol esaelp gub siht xif dom a nac ,lol sehctilg emos nvah si xob ylper kciuq eht kniht i SIDRAT rf gig si enoyreve hguoh neve niw ot gnog si -O- taht kniht I

I think that -O- is gong to win even hough everyone is gig fr TARDIS i think the quick reply box is havn some glitches lol, can a mod fix this bug please lol im yping backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aah go -O-!t

Gicusan

... nobody asked me to stay out of this war :icon_twisted:

Anyway, if O does not break apart/merge for any reason Tardis will lose. I see that shared forum as huggling from where I stand btw. Not sure what to think. Only one thing is sure: BD will win :D

tomas torquemada

... nobody asked me to stay out of this war :icon_twisted:

Your right we assumed that BD were not in the habbit o taking a guy from behind :icon_eek: whilst he is busy with obliette.

Anyway, if O does not break apart/merge for any reason Tardis will lose. I see that shared forum as huggling from where I stand btw. Not sure what to think. Only one thing is sure: BD will win :D

Huggling........ nope we just remembered its a game and we are both having a damn good laugh during the war, besides and correct me if i am wrong...... I think this is the first war where there has not been continuous complaining and bitching and small novels on the PnP from both sides.

and whoever wins this war has control of 6 continents - just for reference :icon_twisted:

TT