Why did Ham Fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some ask why I opened this thread, the main reason is that I like Gicusan felt the ohter Ham thread was prematurely closed..

Well you have to consider with the constant "why-are-rubbing-our-humiliation-in-our-face" type appeals by what seems to be HAM members or at least people sympathetic to ham in this and Gic's thread as well would really point at the original HAM-BD war thread being closed perhaps due to appeals by HAM members to the world mod to close that thread so that people couldn't discuss HAM's poor performance and leadership anymore.

I'm not saying this is what happened but to an observer it looks suspiciously like that and there is a precedent for that sort of thing.

But as far as this thread is concerned, do you or anyone else notice a number of similarities between HAM!!! and their erstwhile allies R.Inc as regards dealings with BD at the following stages :

• Their attitude and posturing before the war and early war
  • Their performance and ability displayed during the war
  • The whole "stop-being-mean-and-making-fun-of-us-cause-we-failed" campaign after the war

:lol:

DeletedUser

well there is nothing worse than a bad winner. omg ham is gone, but no no, now they're defeated, lets only humiliate them a bit more.

you beat ham in a war, is that not proof enough of what you say?

the pink panther

well there is nothing worse than a bad winner. omg ham is gone, but no no, now they're defeated, lets only humiliate them a bit more.

Sorry were you in HAM mate, you use to be fun on PnP seems HAM has dragged you down to their level of moaning. Obviously a tribe with such obnoxious and superior attitudes will get humilated once it failed. I stated from day 1 that HAM was overrated and that their cocky attitdes without back up would get them into trouble aswell as AK suggesting that they would slip like R inc. All we heard were excuses and how they would improve...

DeletedUser

The insulting attitude they had before (especially in the SK vs BD thread) very much merits prople underlining how much HAM sucked.

Sorry to say it but its simple fact. The way they acted doesn't really call for a quiet, dignified death and defeat.

I've stated from the beginning that HAM was a mid range tribe of no special bearing with a pure politician as a leader (who can't fight well at all) and not much military capacity.
Given the outrage displayed by HAM members when such things were said by me and others, is it a surprise that we'd underline the fact that its right ?

There is something worse than a bad winner. Its an empty braggart.

DeletedUser

ahh well ok, you can then brag about this victory if you wish, but you're doing what HAM did, and so when you lose a war, i expect you guys to get the same treatment!

just one problem with this, i can't see any one in this world being able to defeat BD, or THE.

also pink panther, i'm still fun. also i tried to lighten tthe tone of my posts, so sorry if it seems i was complaing.

DeletedUser

I haven't spoken a word about BD.

I said HAM was not a good tribe. They weren't.
This only relates to the quality of the opposition.

Thats criticism, its not bragging.

Im sure you know the difference but perhaps are choosing to confuse one with the other.

DeletedUser

i know the difference, but i beleive the criicism has been made.

the point about ham has already been made through our defeat, and it only backs up the criticsm that was made by you and others, during our war.

ham is done for you have basically beat us, but after this defeat, another thread is made, asking why they failed. this i don't see as criticsm any more, but only bragging.

Gicusan

BD is more disaponted than happy about this war. Erevos is doing much better in the far east. I mean there is no comparition. They are using nukes and ennobling. Lots of noobish actions but respectable attitude nevertheless.

back to disapointment. we are here to fight not to expand regardless. we were looking forward for a fight there. the cookie was denied. we are enraged.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How about poor leadership that over hyped them beyond their actual capacity to deliver.

HAM just wasn't very good.

Well, some of those names in that lineup i know very well... So one would assume that they would have been better than they were..> That is why i didnt say anything about player skills.. they did have known talent there..

Anyways, i dont really care. The point is you guys won, should be better winners. You guys have been impeccable in your behavior, posture, and then finalized ingame.. Dont ruin it by lowering yourself to Ham pnp level.

I would prefer you guys put your energies in a more fun thread that i can enjoy reading. W6 forums are blah, Die + Kill = Fail isnt responding in their thread here anymore... Gimme something worth reading, Please.

DeletedUser

BD is more disaponted than happy about this war. Erevos is doing much better in the far east. I mean there is no comparition. They are using nukes and ennobling. Lots of noobish actions but respectable attitude nevertheless.

back to disapointment. we are here to fight not to expand regardless. we were looking forward for a fight there. the cookie was denied. we are enraged.

hey you're never denied a cookie, i wilkl always provide. not allegic to nuts are you?

DeletedUser22924

Well, some of those names in that lineup i know very well... So one would assume that they would have been better than they were..> That is why i didnt say anything about player skills.. they did have known talent there..

Anyways, i dont really care. The point is you guys won, should be better winners. You guys have been impeccable in your behavior, posture, and then finalized ingame.. Dont ruin it by lowering yourself to Ham pnp level.

I would prefer you guys put your energies in a more fun thread that i can enjoy reading. W6 forums are blah, Die + Kill = Fail isnt responding in their thread here anymore... Gimme something worth reading, Please.

i agree, theres hasen't been anything good ro read:icon_cry:

Deleted User - 3135

Well done in Pajuno, being the best poster in this thread by a mile.

The insulting attitude they had before (especially in the SK vs BD thread) very much merits prople underlining how much HAM sucked.

Sorry to say it but its simple fact. The way they acted doesn't really call for a quiet, dignified death and defeat.

I've stated from the beginning that HAM was a mid range tribe of no special bearing with a pure politician as a leader (who can't fight well at all) and not much military capacity.
Given the outrage displayed by HAM members when such things were said by me and others, is it a surprise that we'd underline the fact that its right ?

There is something worse than a bad winner. Its an empty braggart.

Cannot fight well as a leader or as a player? Do not misjudge ability when actually looking at ability in the latter, and the former is surely down to opinion, because I agree; our near no diplomacy stance obviously had its faults and whatever my reasons shall be laid at my doorsteps. Since as they say, at the end of the day, my reasons will only be taken as excuses.

Brag over dead bodies all you like, but even the much flamed Die. were able to say, that it would be no feather in there cap in destroying a much outnumbered tribe. And I feel myself, though this being my last tribalwars experience, perhaps I learnt the most from this, since the dynamics now seem startlingly clear; where before there were always so many areas of grey when leading in TW, especially when in several tribes it has been very possible to war against odds. You learn from your defeats, as they say. Though I do find it ironic your comments now when I've read before on w26 what you wrote about me, I will not go further, but I irony all the same.

Blood out.

DeletedUser

HAM!!! was good tribe Pervis... and had some great players... it is jsut wrong things acourd and they went on wrong path and they got gang banged...

But saying they werent good is stupidest thing I heard...

the pink panther

Wow learn to type coherently before calling something stupid....

In what way were HAM a good tribe?

DeletedUser

Dont let you my bad english get you out of the track...

I know lot of guys from HAM!!! and played with them at start... they had good leader BH who is always getting tribe on feet at starts but lacks later... he gots tired I dont know his thing... and yeah they are good... would you call ariana powah bad or good player? or templarz maybe or few others ... they were tribe named HAM!!! so it seems they are not good players?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Wow learn to type coherently before calling something stupid....

In what way were HAM a good tribe?

respond to a post which holds the answer to your own question is rather dumb.
If you disagree that HAM!!! had good players than I'll happily invite you to the upcoming Mod testround for W40/41. That way you and I can fight it out 1v1 (Since only around 50 people would play on the world)

Than again I'm definetly not the best player in HAM!!! (Or Ex-HAM!!! for that matter) So perhaps you'll want to fight someone else?

The round would only take 6 hours or so and it would be on a friday saturday or perhaps even sunday.

the pink panther

Did you mean responding?

@topegi, sorry I have no idea what that 'post' you sent meant at all.

H0lly, I said HAM was not a good tribe, I never said all the players were rubbish just overhyped which has been proven by their demise. yeah if you want to fight it out with me anytime that would be fine. however at both of you tribalwars is suprisingly a team game

DeletedUser

There is one thing to notice here: HAM din not cap a single BD village. All their caps are retakings. That was indeed the worst opponent we faced in this world, shitty alliance included.

Sorry guys, but I had to say it as it is a painful truth for all of us. We were looking forward for a war with you eversince the world started. I asume we were a little late but that is cleaning the continents guilty for. It is clear that we are disapointed and we are also upset because the activity level on our ex border is droping.

While i did not cap anything, let me add i made a BD player (Mulejuice) very happy this night, when i Sniped a train of his, and stacked another... GO ME! :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Did you mean responding?

@topegi, sorry I have no idea what that 'post' you sent meant at all.

H0lly, I said HAM was not a good tribe, I never said all the players were rubbish just overhyped which has been proven by their demise. yeah if you want to fight it out with me anytime that would be fine. however at both of you tribalwars is suprisingly a team game

Of course its a teamgame, but individual strength is also a part of the game.
And this invitation is open to anyone who questions my playing abilities. But you ebtter hurry before a friends takes away that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.