T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyway,

good luck T-W-C. If what I think will happen happens then we may have new neighbours :).

I for one don't like KBC and find it funny how off the point Adellion response are as looking at it. KBC have gone to war with *WW* who are 5 times smaller and even WOR who at the time was at least half the size if not smaller!

Also, it only was a few weeks ago when us at {~OS~} was set as a war target by KBC I will let you work out the numbers here. KBC only want to fight when they know they can win. Then again I am sure OS would of gave them a good fight if it wasn't for -O- themselves beginning to attack some of our members. Guess that was just a freak event though :)>

Fact of the matter is like Cshipley said this was bound to happen eventually and if KBC are a good enough tribe you will notice on the WAR MAP there a severa inside targets which can be easily aimed for :). But hey that might just take a rocket scientist to work out:p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see, so -O- would prefer a decleration at a time to convenience -o-?
So -O- could help in a 2v1 against us?

I will ask you kids for permission next time we declare, but thanks again Adel, great diplomacy, a true T-W-C hero now.:icon_cool:

Now if we could go back to the war that would be great.

11-0 last I heard.

DeletedUser

Back on topic rather that -O- Biatchfeisting!

KBC just dropped a rank to 14, something to do with people leaving the tribe due to a complete LACK of leaderhip and the number of villages we've taken so quickly.

Lots of -O- seem to be having a little cry it seems but no KBC presence on forum yet?
-O- should focus a little more on TARDIS and not getting anymore players banned for sharing passwords....bad bad bad;)

DeletedUser

Back on topic rather that -O- Biatchfeisting!

KBC just dropped a rank to 14, something to do with people leaving the tribe due to a complete LACK of leaderhip and the number of villages we've taken so quickly.

Lots of -O- seem to be having a little cry it seems but no KBC presence on forum yet?
-O- should focus a little more on TARDIS and not getting anymore players banned for sharing passwords....bad bad bad;)

Lol, with regards to that, their was nothing illegal, since the said player was nobled out, quit, then retook another account after three days. This is legal.

DeletedUser

Ok -O- Biatchfeisting is good.......

"[00:24]Reason for your ban: Account Names: rosAriS;Melm. Knowing, Storing, or Saving passwords to other accounts on worlds you play, for any reason, is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you should always report them for a breach of the rules. http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php (§1) Every account is meant to be played for itself. An account solely used to noble villages while being nobled is considered to be pushing. Rule: §7) Push accounts.

You are logged in as a sitter. Only the account owner is allowed to accept punishments or raise appeals.

*****Your account can be attacked**** while this ban lasts.
"

Errrr doesn't look very legal to me........

DeletedUser

Thanks for giving more attention to -O- than to your own war, Crasula.
-O- is interested of course and we hope that KBC will stand strong. If they don't, then they don't.
and I don't see how T-W-C was ever obliged to not war KBC or -O- before. T-W-C can do whatever they want but dropped again from my point of view. But meh ;)

DeletedUser

Look through the history books Sybrand, Shipley's tactics are text book, anyone who thinks you win wars through "nicey nice" tactics without considering the geography of the region, timing and the alliances of your competition is remarkably naive.

This masterstroke will tear KBC (your only remaining ally of significance in the south) to pieces. Mission acomplished.

DeletedUser

No, just saying that you guys are taking the easiest way to get there and I think that it's less fun. You and cshipley are assuming to much about -O-, it was quite the unexpected masterstroke...

DeletedUser

No, just saying that you guys are taking the easiest way to get there and I think that it's less fun. You and cshipley are assuming to much about -O-, it was quite the unexpected masterstroke...

Sorry if I am wrong about this because I am not very big or massively experienced here in the forums but aren't the other side (i.e. our enemies) supposed to make it hard for us. Instead of us making poor decisions to make it harder. The way I see it cshipley made a fantastic use of -O- involvement in another war so that we wouldn't be fighting two tribes at once, yet somehow this is deemed to be "less fun".

Please Sybrand if we want to make it harder for ourselves, like you want us to, should we promise to only attack with swords, or to mail the players we want to attack before we nuke them? Would this encourage you to stop spamming this thread and get on with your game and actually noble a few villages?

DeletedUser

I can give my own opinion on the forum. And neither -O- nor T-W-C players are posting on-topic at the moment.

On-topic: Except for wishing good luck to KBC I actually think that KBC is a lot thougher than T-W-C thinks and will go on for more than at least a month if their leadership gets the frontline stacked and sturdy. They will lose some players probably, but their core will stand.

DeletedUser

I certainly don't underestimate KBC, I don't underestimate any tribe.

Maybe others in W30 may say it was a little too much PnP for a decleration on a so called "smaller tribe". However I hope the fact that I officially declared on them in the public forums shows that I don't take them lightly, ranked #3 or #13, being ranked high means nothing if you can't attack and support with coordination and skilll.

Now we're getting back on topic, best of luck to all four tribes of the top15 that are fighting in the South East of W30.

It keeps the area interesting and despite where my loyalties and allegiances lie in both wars, lets enjoy the game and to reiterate the decleration itself, less bitching more fighting!

DeletedUser

On a lighter note that war picture of the nights the KBC one looks up for it :).

The T-W-C one looks like an old doll, but hey they still look cooler then a old controller.

DeletedUser

On a lighter note that war picture of the nights the KBC one looks up for it :).

The T-W-C one looks like an old doll, but hey they still look cooler then a old controller.

Appearances can be deceptive, who would have a thought Crasula was almost 30? :lol:

DeletedUser74538

Anyway,

I for one don't like KBC and find it funny how off the point Adellion response are as looking at it. KBC have gone to war with *WW* who are 5 times smaller and even WOR who at the time was at least half the size if not smaller!

Get your facts straight, *ww* started the attacks and at the time where over half our size. Also havnt quite read through this all, but I notice so far the mass recruitment letter TWC sent out to KBC members hasnt been mentioned.

DeletedUser

Stay out of my cluster KBC !

negotiation.bmp

those empty villages are empty for a reason !!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.