T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No idea what you're talking about their Durandal, if we had done something illegal we would have been punished for it as admin are quite firm in following through with punishment.

T-W-C prides itself on playing the game to the letter of the law, if it's not illegal then it's an option available for us to consider strategically. Love us or hate us we get the job done!

It's the victor that writes the history books and SIN3 won't even be getting a mention.

DeletedUser

2.0 Refugees
If players leave KBC and join GTB within the alloted time period and we are advised they will not be attacked. If they are under attack and join -O- for example, then yes we will continue to attack and the tribe taking them in will be at risk too. This is a warning to WOR who have already taken a refugee in.
This excludes xemerald and stagehand, the leadership. They will be executed in the usual T-W-C fashion.

Well, since T-W-C has the tendency to recruit Oubliette refugees, and recruit directly from Oubliette itself, we will not release a refugee of KBC, if we feel we want to recruit them, until T-W-C comes clean, and throws out every single [FL] refugee that they recruited from K77 into TWC, and then throws Laputska, who was a blatant refugee, despite the fact that we had proof in terms of reports of nuking him.

If these refugees are not released, then no cooperation will be met regarding the recruitment of KBC refugees.

I personally forwarded a report to Cshipley, showing a *genuine* report, that Laputska was a refugee, and he refuses to surrender the player. Hence, we are justified, and we will also not tolerate any attacks on Oubliette either, until our demands are met. If you want us to not recruit KBC refugees, then fine, but on one condition: you must surrender ALL refugees that you recruited while -O- were attacking them.

Your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, since T-W-C has the tendency to recruit Oubliette refugees, and recruit directly from Oubliette itself, we will not release a refugee of KBC, if we feel we want to recruit them, until T-W-C comes clean, and throws out every single [FL] refugee that they recruited fIf these refugees are not released, then no cooperation will be met regarding the recruitment of KBC refugees.
rom K77 into TWC, and then throws Laputska, who was a blatant refugee, despite the fact that we had proof in terms of reports of nuking him.

If these refugees are not released, then no cooperation will be met regarding the recruitment of KBC refugees.

I personally forwarded a report to Cshipley, showing a *genuine* report, that Laputska was a refugee, and he refuses to surrender the player. Hence, we are justified, and we will also not tolerate any attacks on Oubliette either, until our demands are met. If you want us to not recruit KBC refugees, then fine, but on one condition: you must surrender ALL refugees that you recruited while -O- were attacking them.

Your choice.

My question is, how many players would T-W-C have, how many points would they have, and what ranking would they have, if they let go of every single Refugee they ever recruited?

Would they still have TWC at all?

Just curious :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It really kills me how you guys are still sending reports to define Refugees.

JUST MAIL YOUR RIVAL DUKE>

Give me your refugees. I dont need reports. Your new recruit is a refugee... PERIOD>

why do people still whine and post reports about refugees?? Just take what is yours...

DeletedUser

why do people still whine and post reports about refugees?? Just take what is yours...

They whine because they have no proof and they haven't got the Cojones to do anything about it!

DeletedUser

Durandal you have no proof that we did anything to try and make TARDIS war against -O-. Blatantly you just aren't aware that attacking people can help you expand. You really think there isn't gonna be anything in it for TARDIS. If they win they get another continent.

Adellion you just have no idea what you are talking about. If you want to harbour refugees then so be it. But if it was me I would continue attacks on them. Now why cant you just drop this as it isn't your war?

DeletedUser74538

@Above

The wars are linked.

Also you say they have no proof, which implies you did influence the war, albeit reading this I doubt you would even admit it when they had proof.

PS Crasula its an English world, and English speaking forum, so next time say balls.

DeletedUser

Said the attitude problem who left KBC and joined a tribe called ESCAPE as soon as we declared...lol....

"lack of testicles seems to be your issue"

I actually was looking for a cluster out in K77/78 to spread my wings a little your's will do nicely thanks :p

DeletedUser

i never got that message. yes im sure the the idea of leaving and living is preporturous and not a good idea but this letter definetly does not state any facts that they plan to mass recruit. infact they wouldnt want to take anyone in from KBC as far as i see

the stupid thing is they say that leave the tribe and live but the last paragraph says if u join some other tribe you are a war refugee and will be hunted down. you want us to stay tribeless?

It says if you leave the tribe before 24 hours you will live, if you leave and join another tribe after 24hours expires, you will be considered a refugee and hunted down regardless of which tribe you join.

If you stick to the facts it's reall quite simple, my English is not perfect yet, but I ensure you I didn't offer anybody in KBC a guaranteed place in this tribe, when the war is over we will sort out the refugees in Guantanamo Bay.

Wars are times for fighting not talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6.0 Leaving T-W-C
Pantalica, how are you dear friend? On this one occasion i will actually agree with you. T-W-C is full of loyal active players, in the very unlikely event that someone wants to negociate a deal with another tribe behind our back, after we've supported them, they are welcome to it although they will be rimmed. You are a perfect example of how we react in those situations.

I've been doing fine, thank you.:icon_biggrin:

If you think T-W-C are full of people content with the tribe they are in, you are false. I talked with a few people who believe otherwise.

Why is it that T-W-C seem to have adopted such a cocky attitude all of a sudden? You've been acting like you're a top quality tribe all because you declared on a tribe half your size. I hate to say it (not really), but you're not.

grummit

Why is Tardis even bring mentioned in here. Tardis choose O because we wanted to fight them. T-W-C didn't come up to us. We went to them and ask them to stay out because Tardis knew T-W-C would want in on the war.

how about some stats.

DeletedUser

Said the attitude problem who left KBC and joined a tribe called ESCAPE as soon as we declared...lol....

"lack of testicles seems to be your issue"

I actually was looking for a cluster out in K77/78 to spread my wings a little your's will do nicely thanks :p

I would watch your tounge crasula. Or you may find that you will make to many enemies for you to handle. Arrogance and pride is fine and dandy and all, but there is a limit to which people can tolerate it.

DeletedUser

Since when did W30 lose its sense of humour? geez.

This game is meant to be fun, please try to enjoy it.

DeletedUser

My question is, how many players would T-W-C have, how many points would they have, and what ranking would they have, if they let go of every single Refugee they ever recruited?

Would they still have TWC at all?

Just curious :)

More than [CRY] :icon_cool:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They whine because they have no proof and they haven't got the Cojones to do anything about it!

again, what purpose does it serve to have proof?

What good would lack of proof have if i just moved forward and nobled the said refugee??

The stronger tribe decides it... i dont need proof, i take what is mine. Unless i like you, then we make deals..

Otherwise.. just noble the "refugee" and dare them to do anything about it..

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm absolutely terrified.
Just wait until his duke finds out :lol:

DeletedUser

i actually found cshipleys about me part hilarious :)

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 5
Difference: 43

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 431,722
Side 2: 48,908
Difference: 382,814

image.php

DeletedUser59451

Nice stats so far..

And i approve of the intimidation letter, and if anything KBC should be glad it was sent, as the leaders now know who they can stand by and who will stand by them. I would much rather have a small tribe of guys who will fight till their last village is taken than have a full tribe of guys who are ready to leave at the first sign of trouble.

Well done so far T-W-C!

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm absolutely terrified.
Just wait until his duke finds out :lol:

Ship i'm absolutely bricking it with all these threats on forum...That Spyker92dude is going to give me sleepless nights, he's so mean i can't even find him on the player list!

Now with the WOR declaration what are we going to do...Ahhhhh

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.