Anime

DeletedUser

I was obsessed with pokemon when I was like 10 years old. Anyone seen the South Park episode 'Chinpokemon'? That'll give you a good idea of what I was like.

Minus the bombing Pearl Harbour of course.

DeletedUser71940

I was obsessed with pokemon when I was like 10 years old. Anyone seen the South Park episode 'Chinpokemon'? That'll give you a good idea of what I was like.

Minus the bombing Pearl Harbour of course.

Great ep. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes. Yes she is. o_o

*twilight zone music plays in the background*

DeletedUser

Decided to watch Gunslinger Girl again...oh god I wish I hadn't. I'm sobbing already and I'm only on episode 5.

I'm a sucker for that kind of anime... :lol:

DeletedUser55266

I've just realized that when you guys were talking about Bleach 227 and 228 you meant the anime :/
Manga came out today. No fighting, sucks.

And that white-haired dude didn't die, he just got his stomache punctured. Ichigo's been through a lot worse.

And Wonderweisse is definately Espada level. At least #2.

DeletedUser55266

I don't read One Piece. It sucks. Can't believe it's not over yet. How long does it take for several "pirates" to find some gold? :|

DeletedUser137

They are at the redline at the moment so they are geographically 1/2 way through.

Others go on much longer and much less happens in the same timeframe.
One Piece always feels like its rushing through at breakneck speed even though they have a long way to go.

DeletedUser55266

Only 1/2 way?
And what's with teh villians? Some nuts that ate some mysterious fruit and they themselves turned to fruites.

Weird.

DeletedUser

Animes and mangas need to known when to finish. Seriously, are Bleach and Naruto ever going to actually end? XD Its even worse when the series has an established 'ending', but then theres a sequel/continuation to make a quick buck.

Watched up until of episode 4 of the Gunslinger girl sequel...and they ruined the ending to the first season. Probably the most emotive and fantastically depressing ending known to man, and they spoiled it in the sequel. WHY?!

Death Note also springs to mind too...should have stopped after L died.