Anime

DeletedUser137

About Death Note: Probably should have because everything between the fall of L and the final showdown with Near is overly confusing and you dont sence the ammount of inteligence behind Lights actions after that. Its stops being such an intelectual thriller and moves onto just a thriller as Kira gets closer to getting caught.

DeletedUser55266

Who was the replacement for L? The white hair dude.
Death Note did end, so that's something. And Light needed to die, there would've been an uproar if he lived after killing so much.

DeletedUser137

Mello and Near replaced him with Mello controlling the mafia and Near controlling the FBI.

There are quite a few good short series including Chobits and Love Hina. Unfortunately Love Hina ran out of money before finishing and therefore the last 2 episodes contain about 11 volumes of manga in it and they have continual OVA's whenever they get some cash in.

I'll tell you what should never have happened... Death Note live action movie, its one of the crummiest movies i've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Animes and mangas need to known when to finish. Seriously, are Bleach and Naruto ever going to actually end? XD Its even worse when the series has an established 'ending', but then theres a sequel/continuation to make a quick buck.

Watched up until of episode 4 of the Gunslinger girl sequel...and they ruined the ending to the first season. Probably the most emotive and fantastically depressing ending known to man, and they spoiled it in the sequel. WHY?!

Death Note also springs to mind too...should have stopped after L died.

i believe bleach is coming to an end.but then again who knows,aizen might not be the main villain.maybe after he dies we'll see a mysterious character jump in and announce he's the mastermind behind it all .....yes,i can imagine it now.....'aizen you have failed me....and now i

KON ...will destroy soul society :lol:

DeletedUser

death note,for me was very much like claymore.ended too early

that being said...claymore > death note

DeletedUser

Who was the replacement for L? The white hair dude.
Death Note did end, so that's something. And Light needed to die, there would've been an uproar if he lived after killing so much.

I would have been VERY happy if Light had won in the end. Bwahaha...

Yeah, its also pretty annoying when they have to cut a series short due to funding. Especially if they end on filler. The only reason I have to dislike Gantz. -_-

Or, like with Visions of Escaflowne, they get told they only get 26 episodes instead of the original 50 due to budget cuts, and they have to cram the whole plot in half the amount of episodes. And you can tell. :lol: Still a good anime though. If a tad messed up *cough*Dilandau*cough*.

DeletedUser137

p.s. still waiting for another Gantz chapter. It appears the scanlators dont keep it up to date as much as other series.

DeletedUser55266

i believe bleach is coming to an end.but then again who knows,aizen might not be the main villain.maybe after he dies we'll see a mysterious character jump in and announce he's the mastermind behind it all .....yes,i can imagine it now.....'aizen you have failed me....and now i

KON ...will destroy soul society :lol:
:lol:
Not likely. But it could have something to do with Ichigo's dad. We see this guy for like 2 chapters. Like WTF.

There was a Mafia in Death Note? The hell?
And did Light kill his dad? I only got to the part where L dies. After that it was pretty crap.

DeletedUser

lol, light didn't kill his dad
at least, i don't think he did. he may have indirectly led to the events which caused his death. (like if light wasn't Kira his dad wouldn't have been in that place at that exact time, etc).

and there was soo a mafia! you just didn't see it bc it was after L died. mello had the mafia.

& bleach 230 is out

DeletedUser55266

Bleach is out on Thursdays? OMG OMG OMG.
Well his dad died. I just needed to know that ;)

Nope, didn't see it. That would've been pretty weird...

EDIT: Urgh, you mean Bleach anime.

DeletedUser

[Spoilers for ppl who only watch the anime]Anyone else that has been reading the bleach manga, thought yammy being 0 was the most stupidest thing ever.

Anyone watch One Piece?

DeletedUser44039

[Spoilers for ppl who only watch the anime]Anyone else that has been reading the bleach manga, thought yammy being 0 was the most stupidest thing ever.
i think like u lol

DeletedUser137

[spoil]ACE WAS GOL. D. ROGERS SON![/spoil]

On another note, I'm re-reading all of Death note because it is the best thing ever and I LOVE volumes 2 for L's forwardness and 3 and 4 for the improved plans and how light has to cover up for his previous nievity. If he was thinking as much then as he is now then L would still be wondering if he was japanese.

DeletedUser137

http://www.animecrazy.net/bleach-episode-230/#more-52258
^^ Bleach ep230. Explain much?

Clearly this is going to be a long filler arc, not a load of one shots, as proven by the relevant ending, but the annoying thing is that the charas are done in this episode to cinematic quality at lest for now. That means that they are wasting time on something that is non-cannon and damn annoying, I would tolerate fillers so long as the uloquiorra fight was pure sex... wil have to wait and see, someone please tell me when bleach fillers end.

DeletedUser

i think these bleach fillers will be interesting.

i know....thats odd,coming from me

DeletedUser137

http://www.onemanga.com/xxxHolic/185/

Wow! xxxHolic got a lot more interesting.
I really did not want Yuuko to go and I cannot see how it can continue as it is. The whole Shaoran/Syoran/Watanuki being a single being is a bit confusing seeing that he 2 syorans are fighting aparently anyway without Watanuki's knowledge.

Still, taking over the shop is interesting...

Edit: I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles to make sence of it all.

Edit 2: I know Yuuko-san is in both Tsubasa and xxxHolic and that they like taking the piss of other series like Chobits and Carc caprot sakura, but what the hell is Chii from chobits doing in there??
http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/2/12/

Last edited by a moderator: