Tribal Discussion

chicken balti

Take some time to reply or don't reply at all, or did you miss school the days they were teaching English grammar.

Is that the best you got? This is not an english class so I don't know why you lowered yourself with that cheap shot.
Gowravs bak's First language may not be English if that is the case i think he managed to do a good job.
There seem's to be be way too many Dork's here who forget this is just a game.
Get a grip and keep your personal insults to yourself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser73616

The guy who sent the spears has his villages named "COBRA Killer 1". You have launched 60 hour failed noble trains, doesn't seem too casual to me.

The fact that your attack plan is not working or profitable is the reason why you have now decided you are "not at war" and you are "just taking villages because you feel like it". You are the instigators, we are just turtling, stacking with small support from every player and killing all your nukes for you. :icon_wink:

LOL that is brilliant :p
TDR seriously sent a nuke that took nearly 60 hours, and didn't manage to follow it up with taking the village? That is rather funny.

DeletedUser

Lol..were not at war with COBRA. We jsut nobled a few of their villages cause we felt like it :D. Besides they probbaly have attackes us twice. If you think its a war, fine by me.

it seems dumb to attack a player just because he felt like it...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is that the best you got? This is not an english class so I don't know why you lowered yourself with that cheap shot.
Gowravs bak's First language may not be English if that is the case i think he managed to do a good job.
There seem's to be be way too many Dork's here who forget this is just a game.
Get a grip and keep your personal insults to yourself.

What a hypocrite you are, you tell me keep my personal insults to myself, and then turn around and insult me

It was not a cheap shot to ask someone to respect the others who read the post, if you can't type a proper sentence don't post.

We have lots of players who play the game and never post. I am suggesting he join them.

DeletedUser

LOL that is brilliant :p
TDR seriously sent a nuke that took nearly 60 hours, and didn't manage to follow it up with taking the village? That is rather funny.

Quite a nice morning surprise..seeing 30 attacks heading for my main villa from 60 hours in god-knows-where. Came back after coffee to see if I was seeing straight ahaha. But we stacked my a** and he got on his knees..you know where this goes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mangbobola2626

The guy who sent the spears has his villages named "COBRA Killer 1". You have launched 60 hour failed noble trains, doesn't seem too casual to me.

The fact that your attack plan is not working or profitable is the reason why you have now decided you are "not at war" and you are "just taking villages because you feel like it". You are the instigators, we are just turtling, stacking with small support from every player and killing all your nukes for you. :icon_wink:

WHO ARE YOU!? I want that name COBRA killer hehe ^_^ I don't like people like you that post topics like this just to be a hero for your tribe or what? I don't want to say anymore about you haha! lol! Just this for you = :lol:

its really funny that he attack a player with a "Nuke" consist of only 1k spears..just because he passed a degree..and not because your on war with COBRA :lol:

hahahahah! ^_^ :)

DeletedUser

Well you've already taken up 3 pages of forum arguing with him, so obviously not saying more to him is debatable

DeletedUser

Lol..were not at war with COBRA. We jsut nobled a few of their villages cause we felt like it :D. Besides they probbaly have attackes us twice. If you think its a war, fine by me.

*WARNING* Rage Detected!!!!!

DeletedUser

What a hypocrite you are, you tell me keep my personal insults to myself, and then turn around and insult me

It was not a cheap shot to ask someone to respect the others who read the post, if you can't type a proper sentence don't post.

We have lots of players who play the game and never post. I am suggesting he join them.

I am suggesting you do to, we don't need more self righteous noobs running amok on the forums.

it seems dumb to attack a player just because he felt like it...:icon_rolleyes:

Its a game, if he thinks sending random attacks is fun, who should stop him? It doesn't matter how you play aslong as you have fun while doing so.

That is no explanation as to why he send an attack consisting of 1k+ spears. Sounds like your mass-recruiting has back-fired. That could have been sent to make a small difference in one of your northern villages. Instead, you have lost a lot of defensive troops that could help one of your weak players later when COBRA starts turning up the pressure. TDR aren't going to be around too much longer from the look of things...

:)

You have no place in talking about mass-recruitment. You need to know how many people I've sat in -V-? just get back to trying to make diplomacy with every tribe.

Also, I may be blind. But I do see the occasional thing. It is spelt: their...

Plus there are things called rules, learn them.

thats a much better Nuke then any i've seen from cobra.

It is a war, atleast that is what one of your barons told me.

Take some time to reply or don't reply at all, or did you miss school the days they were teaching English grammar.

you, quit being a noob and either respect that everyone isn't perfect at English or just get off the forums. Also correcting someones grammar or spelling is against the rules. next time read a little.

DeletedUser73616

You have no place in talking about mass-recruitment.
Bit edgy today!!!
Is this because of the Skype convo from earlier?
Anyway, we are in a good place to talk about mass-recruitment. Why not hear it from the experts? (jokes)
TDR has 75 members. We don't. Therefore, as we have less players than them, I can talk about their mass-recruitment. You may disagree with this logic, but it is not flawed as we have not maxed out our member invites and we have already stopped all recruitment. Plus, this is a public forum. It is for anybody to speak their minds.

You need to know how many people I've sat in -V-?
:icon_surprised:
Not really. Most of what we talk about that is important stuff isn't on the forums. It is talked over a secure IRC channel that only specific members can access, or a Skype group that, again, only specific members can access. So I'm not too worried about what you have seen on our forums.
Also, thanks for sitting our players. Always good to hear they are able to get an experienced player to sit them on such short notice :icon_razz:

just get back to trying to make diplomacy with every tribe.
Well...
We have not once approached Geico for diplomacy. Or Random. Or TDR. Therefore, we are not trying to make diplomacy with every tribe. We are happy enough with our 52 NAPs and 18 Alliances thanks, so please don't ask for one right now either :icon_biggrin:

Plus there are things called rules, learn them.
I have already been sent a warning for this. Nithgor got there a lot faster than you mate. I have re-read the rules for both the forum and ingame, so I hope that helps :icon_cool:

In regards to the Skype conversation earlier:
In future if you ask me to tell my tribe to do something, don't expect it to be done if you aren't going to at least tell us who wants us to do it or why. I may be a friendly person, but I don't do things just because someone who is more experienced than I, and admittedly a better leader to, tells me to. Explanations as to why, and in this case who is behind the request, are needed before we even consider breaking a 'temporary' NAP :icon_wink:

Plus, we aren't a tribe that goes around breaking any alliances/NAPs we do actually have. :icon_eek:
I'm offended by the insinuation :icon_cry:

Pointless response over :icon_biggrin:

DeadlyWolf

I'm going to go with cheeze and crackers.

^.^

I feel this thread has gotten way out of hand in terms of TDR trying to defend themselves and certian members not being able to take the lashing they get for being....."Funny" as they put it.

Seriously it's just a game why is everyone being so hateful :p Everyones at war it's called Tribal Wars ^.^

DeletedUser

Bit edgy today!!!
Is this because of the Skype convo from earlier?
Anyway, we are in a good place to talk about mass-recruitment. Why not hear it from the experts? (jokes)
TDR has 75 members. We don't. Therefore, as we have less players than them, I can talk about their mass-recruitment. You may disagree with this logic, but it is not flawed as we have not maxed out our member invites and we have already stopped all recruitment. Plus, this is a public forum. It is for anybody to speak their minds.

your logic is flawed, its like Anubis going to TDR, Ha were better then you we have 2 less members. Yes to speak their minds, I can also correct those who speak uninformed or just plain noobish.

Not really. Most of what we talk about that is important stuff isn't on the forums. It is talked over a secure IRC channel that only specific members can access, or a Skype group that, again, only specific members can access. So I'm not too worried about what you have seen on our forums.
Also, thanks for sitting our players. Always good to hear they are able to get an experienced player to sit them on such short notice :icon_razz:

No problem, though their troop counts were pretty low.

Well...
We have not once approached Geico for diplomacy. Or Random. Or TDR. Therefore, we are not trying to make diplomacy with every tribe. We are happy enough with our 52 NAPs and 18 Alliances thanks, so please don't ask for one right now either :icon_biggrin:

Actually, you guys have asked Geico for either an alliance or NAP in the past even though were over a K away. when I say diplomacy I am talking about tribes like DrEvil and W O W(who knows who else).

I have already been sent a warning for this. Nithgor got there a lot faster than you mate. I have re-read the rules for both the forum and ingame, so I hope that helps :icon_cool:

good boy, I am glad Ray is keeping an eye here, we don't need people going around to be "grammar police".

In regards to the Skype conversation earlier:
In future if you ask me to tell my tribe to do something, don't expect it to be done if you aren't going to at least tell us who wants us to do it or why. I may be a friendly person, but I don't do things just because someone who is more experienced than I, and admittedly a better leader to, tells me to. Explanations as to why, and in this case who is behind the request, are needed before we even consider breaking a 'temporary' NAP :icon_wink

who said I was expecting it to be done? while in our chat you confirmed a lot of "hunches" I had even if you didn't notice it. It also got you thinking. I am surprised about how fast a NAP can set up after a tribe is created *looks at a newly created tribe*.

until next time :)

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Thanks Nuke for supporting me. I was getting gang banged (hope i can use this word) on these forums :D. Also COBRA you wanted a war?? Well you will get one. We will show you our skills :D..our noob skills.

DeletedUser

I think we've seen enough of that. Although anymore and our sides may burst. That may not even work as I plan to fight from my hospital bed. War, no, this has not been a war. More of a stay off our turf while we wail on these guys. No seriously.....We don't need the OD but thanks for trying....Um guys..I don't think their listening...

Just because you responded to the general booty call that H46 sent out when they realised that we actually know how to support and Nuke does not mean we ever considered it a war. I mean really, you were simply another misguided lamb that responded to the cries for help. One of ten I believe.

Last I checked you just lost a village to S.D . Most people have never even heard of them. You know why? They were another nobody. TDR<TRD<TURD
That is all I've seen.

DeletedUser73616

your logic is flawed, its like Anubis going to TDR, Ha were better then you we have 2 less members. Yes to speak their minds, I can also correct those who speak uninformed or just plain noobish.
The logic works. It is just a different type of logic. Besides, Anubis isn't ranked in the #5 tribes. We have been there for a long time now, and this is the first mass-recruitment thing sent our way :icon_razz:

Actually, you guys have asked Geico for either an alliance or NAP in the past even though were over a K away. when I say diplomacy I am talking about tribes like DrEvil and W O W(who knows who else).
Who was it who asked for an NAP/Alliance with you? I am only asking as I have been the diplomat of -V- for most of this world so far, and I have never once asked you for one. :icon_eek:

So it probably was just some noob who might not even be in our tribe any more :icon_biggrin:

who said I was expecting it to be done? while in our chat you confirmed a lot of "hunches" I had even if you didn't notice it. It also got you thinking. I am surprised about how fast a NAP can set up after a tribe is created *looks at a newly created tribe*.
You got me thinking :icon_idea: Impressive!!

until next time :)

Regards,
Nuke
There's the friendly part I like to see :lol:
Thanks for the discussion :icon_wink:
Az.

devil667

First mass recruitment thing you say ehh?

How about taking in VFE members who crashed their offense on our walls without being able to take it down more than 3 levels? :icon_wink:

Tells a lot about the recruitment standards I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nuke does not mean we ever considered it a war.

JugHead3000 on 31.07. at 20:29
i have heard that your tribe and random is at war, i would like to ask if this is true. -trd- is looking for a war, and im not very fond of random (coz they are on top of w39) i was thinking of if maby we could settle out differences and join you guys to take down random....i have not spoken to my council about this message, so its between just me and your tribe fo0r now, but tell me if you are at war?

zExodus on 31.07. at 20:32
No, were not at war, just had a skirmish.

JugHead3000 on 31.07. at 20:35
haha, it wasnt the one with some one in a bad mood......or maby that was the one from A V.... haha, wel, to be honest, we have about 6 wars going on right now lol, and are raping all of those tribes......we are expanding in all directions like an explosion haha, we are starting to war with tribes in all directions, and i love it, we are winning all of them!

zExodus on 31.07. at 21:06
no your not. wars with small pathetic tribes aren't wars. you also have a NAP or alliance with ~Acid~, so the only decent tribe your fighting in Cobra

JugHead3000 on 31.07. at 21:13
lol, i think i know my tribe better than u do!.....but, we are at war with 3 actual tribes then, and are raping about 3-4 more....but, nice try..

I disagree,

DeletedUser73616

First mass recruitment thing you say ehh?

How about taking in VFE members who crashed their offense on our walls without being able to take it down more than 3 levels? :icon_wink:

Tells a lot about the recruitment standards I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

Ok, talk let's about VFE then. See which tribes have taken in their players. We have 4 members of VFE in our tribe, all of whom are decent players. One attempt at attacking a Random village doesn't really say much. That is like saying:

"Ooh, that player nobled a village which had a level 2 academy. Should have been 3. Talk about noobs."

Doesn't really matter much either way.

I think you will find we have recruited a lot less members into our tribe from K54 than another big tribe there, anyway. Mass-recruitment isn't taking 4 members, all of whom you trust, into your tribe. So that argument about mass-recruitment and standards means nothing, especially seeing as you aren't the ones who recruited the 4 players I presume you are talking about, so you don't know every little detail :icon_rolleyes: