Tribal Discussion

DeletedUser

lol, how many conversations are going on in this thread, infact what did it even start about............oh yh, some tribe at war with us but not at war with us and their only player to noble a COBRA member just lost a village to a COBRA member.

DeletedUser

\

Its a game, if he thinks sending random attacks is fun, who should stop him? It doesn't matter how you play aslong as you have fun while doing so.

I dont even think its a Random attack....

DeletedUser

@TheKingOfAz

actually you guys have recruited more then 4 total in K54, and as for being the tribe who "recruited a lot less members into our tribe from K54 than another big tribe there" I disagree. Geico has recruited 3 ever I believe(xalen, done, and azumee.) and Random has only recruited 2 I think.

DeletedUser73616

@TheKingOfAz

actually you guys have recruited more then 4 total in K54, and as for being the tribe who "recruited a lot less members into our tribe from K54 than another big tribe there" I disagree. Geico has recruited 3 ever I believe(xalen, done, and azumee.) and Random has only recruited 2 I think.

I make it 4.
Also, I didn't mean either of those two big tribes. There are more than 3 big tribes going for K54 lol

DeletedUser

cobra lost their best player and TDR recruited Ex-FFs players, both tribes fell a lot in my opinion since this thread was mad.

DeletedUser

can we get back on track now.

Last edited by a moderator:

balaclava

cobra lost their best player and TDR recruited Ex-FFs players, both tribes fell a lot in my opinion since this thread was mad.

We did not "lose our best player". This is a team game, E r i k (who im guessing you are referring to because you recruited him, Well done btw!!) was far away from all the action of -TDR- and H46 and so him leaving for a short period for growth does not worry me in the slightest, since he was a relatively small cog in the K46 COBRA machine (although a very good player nonetheless and I have a strong friendship with him).

DeletedUser

this is a stupid thread, mod please close cos it goes of track too much.

No its not, its talking about a war between 2 top tribes. :|

We did not "lose our best player". This is a team game, E r i k (who im guessing you are referring to because you recruited him, Well done btw!!) was far away from all the action of -TDR- and H46 and so him leaving for a short period for growth does not worry me in the slightest, since he was a relatively small cog in the K46 COBRA machine (although a very good player nonetheless and I have a strong friendship with him).

He left cause you made an alliance with D-Tom, I was actually surprised when he first wrote me. Also 99% of teams have a best player. Also who said he was leaving for just a short period?

DeletedUser

yh thats right but he wasn't ours.

so why are you arguing about ERIK then?

1. I doubt that.

2. He was part of cobra hence part if this thread. now get back to playing ingame:
Fr4g
Opponents defeated: 77.469 (274.)
Tribe: COBRA

onlt thing decent is your OD.

balaclava

1. I doubt that.

2. He was part of cobra hence part if this thread. now get back to playing ingame:
Fr4g
Opponents defeated: 77.469 (274.)
Tribe: COBRA

onlt thing decent is your OD.

He wasn't involved in any of the wars because of his position, so his leaving is not relevant.

Also you cannot talk, you are hardly a hugely successful player. I'm bigger than you, started after you and have a better OD, but I know I could be better and don't insult other players, he also started at least 3 weeks after you.

We are also in a big war and have been for some time, whilst you fight FFs half assed.

The only thing decent about your tribe is your points, your OD is worse than your rank. I don't think your tribe is anything special and you have not proved yourselves at all. Maybe the upcoming K54 skirmish will show how you really fare.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He wasn't involved in any of the wars because of his position, so his leaving is not relevant.

Also you cannot talk, you are hardly a hugely successful player. I'm bigger than you, started after you and have a better OD. We are also in a war and have been for some time whilst you sit around doing nothing.

The only thing decent about your tribe is your points, your OD is worse than your rank.

We have 26 members, unlike you we didn't recruit anything that moved in our K. every tribe in the top 5 have broken 50 members except Geico. reason why I am small? I've stated that. Also if my points and OD makes me "hardly successful" I laugh because I would be rank 10th on your member list. I have done well in the past and have been top 10 before around this stage of the game.

Sit around doing nothing? we have taken out 2 top 10 tribes(Lost and CNN), and now are working on FFs. We have also(as of 2 days ago, I haven't checked again recently) nobled the same amount of TDR villages.

The only thing decent about your tribe or yourself is.....sorry I can't think of anything.

I know your probably still upset that when you asked for an alliance and wanted help with TDR(cause you can't handle them yourself) we said no.

Regards,
Nuke

balaclava

We have 26 members, unlike you we didn't recruit anything that moved in our K. every tribe in the top 5 have broken 50 members except Geico. reason why I am small? I've stated that. Also if my points and OD makes me "hardly successful" I laugh because I would be rank 10th on your member list. I have done well in the past and have been top 10 before around this stage of the game.

Sit around doing nothing? we have taken out 2 top 10 tribes(Lost and CNN), and now are working on FFs. We have also(as of 2 days ago, I haven't checked again recently) nobled the same amount of TDR villages.

The only thing decent about your tribe or yourself is.....sorry I can't think of anything.

I know your probably still upset that when you asked for an alliance and wanted help with TDR(cause you can't handle them yourself) we said no.

Regards,
Nuke

We have 43 members, spread over 2 K's. I hardly think that's recruiting anything that moves.

Cant think of anything? Try #1 in ODD, taken the most nukes out of anyone in the top 10, lovely players and barons :)icon_razz:) , taken out H46, who have a better ODD than you - they are rank 36.

Please...you say you have taken out 2 of the top 10, no you haven't, they have just moved to different tribes and you regard that as a victory, it hasn't actually done anything. Your key K, K55, is still a highly contested continent and FFs have just 3 less villages than you. Also TDR are taking the opportunity to move into your continent now we have "handled them ourselves", good luck with that, your turn.

reason why I am small? I've stated that.

Please enlighten me. Lose a nuke? Rl issues? More of a duke than a player? aww i've heard them all :[
~Balaclava. (signing your own name at the bottom of your posts, cool!)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We have 43 members, spread over 2 K's. I hardly think that's recruiting anything that moves.

you've had more then65 members at a time, also we have 26 members spread across about 8-9 different Ks.
Cant think of anything? Try #1 in ODD, taken the most nukes out of anyone in the top 10, lovely players and barons :)icon_razz:) , taken out H46, who have a better ODD than you - they are rank 36.

your 2nd in ODD according to TWstats, your also 9th in ODA(ZOMG you hav higher point rank then ODA!!!!!) , Is it Geico's fault that tribes won't attack us? maybe if we came off more noobish like Cobra we could be attacked.
Please...you say you have taken out 2 of the top 10, no you haven't, they have just moved to different tribes and you regard that as a victory, it hasn't actually done anything. Your key K, K55, is still a highly contested continent and FFs have just 3 less villages than you. Also TDR are taking the opportunity to move into your continent now we have "handled them ourselves", good luck with that, your turn.

They were top 10 now there not, we took out 2 top 10 tribes, quit being so jealous. ;) It has done a lot, the fact you can't comprehend that makes me worry. FFs is like Cobra, they like to recruit whatever moves. -TDR- is just recruiting FFs players who ran from FFs.

Please enlighten me. Lose a nuke? Rl issues? More of a duke than a player? aww i've heard them all :[
~Balaclava. (signing your own name at the bottom of your posts, cool!)

Try having 3 tribes all in the top 15 launch 150-200+ attacks at you, it sets you back. Though yes I have said I am more of a duke then a player, I enjoy it more. Also I most of the time sign my name, always have.

I love how you avoided my comment about Cobra to scared or to weak to take on -TDR- by themselves so they needed Geico's help. I understand, your upset that you were rejected.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Topic renamed - be sure to keep everything Tribe related.

balaclava

you've had more then65 members at a time, also we have 26 members spread across about 8-9 different Ks.

Well to me that's just bad tactics, and a few good tribes banging you could cause you big trouble. Quantity can overcome quality. Especially if the people who fight you have some quality themselves.

your 2nd in ODD according to TWstats, your also 9th in ODA(ZOMG you hav higher point rank then ODA!!!!!) , Is it Geico's fault that tribes won't attack us? maybe if we came off more noobish like Cobra we could be attacked.

Your poor OD-points just shows you haven't been attacking anyone or defending against anyone, you could be overestimating yourselves without being put into practice.

They were top 10 now there not, we took out 2 top 10 tribes, quit being so jealous. ;) It has done a lot, the fact you can't comprehend that makes me worry. FFs is like Cobra, they like to recruit whatever moves. -TDR- is just recruiting FFs players who ran from FFs.

43 members whittled down, not a premade, leave me alone!

Try having 3 tribes all in the top 15 launch 150-200+ attacks at you, it sets you back. Though yes I have said I am more of a duke then a player, I enjoy it more. Also I most of the time sign my name, always have.

Lol, I have... ODD.

23 Balaclava 105.335

35 zExodus 88.346

Do your research ;). And FFs, the tribe you call noobs, must have done something right.

I love how you avoided my comment about Cobra to scared or to weak to take on -TDR- by themselves so they needed Geico's help. I understand, your upset that you were rejected.

Regards,
Nuke

Well we did take them on anyway and killed lots doing so, what is your point here? I thought you would leap at the chance to take some villages in K56 and strengthen your playerbase there, that was your choice. Now you have a few players still surrounded by loads of -TDR-. At the start I thought getting some support might easen the load of attacks we would get and could actually put us on the offensive so ya got me there, but we just dealt with it anyway by turtling. I hold no grudge against your tribe or what decisions you make, we are two different people.
~Balaclava.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well to me that's just bad tactics, and a few good tribes banging you could cause you big trouble. Quantity can overcome quality. Especially if the people who fight you have some quality themselves.

Then you need to learn some more.
Your poor OD-points just shows you haven't been attacking anyone or defending against anyone, you could be overestimating yourselves without being put into practice.

Our ODA is better then you according to TWstats(ODA devided by number of players).
43 members whittled down, not a premade, leave me alone!

sorry, didn't mean to make you cry.
Lol, I have... ODD.

23 Balaclava 105.335

35 zExodus 88.346

Do your research ;). And FFs, the tribe you call noobs, must have done something right.

actually it was mainly Lost and CNN attacking me(both top 10) but FFs launched around 20 or so. Though I have seen a FFs player snipe a 300ms train. Now my question is when were you attacked? also your only like 600pts ahead of me, not a huge deal. So if your insulting my playing ability its like insulting yourself.

Well we did take them on anyway and killed lots doing so, what is your point here? I thought you would leap at the chance to take some villages in K56 and strengthen your playerbase there, that was your choice. Now you have a few players still surrounded by loads of -TDR-. At the start I thought getting some support might easen the load of attacks we would get and could actually put us on the offensive so ya got me there, but we just dealt with it anyway by turtling. I hold no grudge against your tribe or what decisions you make, we are two different people.
~Balaclava.

Reason why we didn't leap at it, why would we waste out time helping a loosing tribe?
Side 1:
Tribes: -TDR-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: COBRA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

I mean those stats alone are pretty bad, though also the fact in the last 48hrs cobra has only nobled 4 villages total and -TDR- has nobled 23.

Regards,
Nuke

balaclava

I don't think there is any point in me carrying on arguing with you. Your strategy for Pnp is quote a section and write a line which covers nothing said, frankly wasting everyones time...

DeletedUser

I don't think there is any point in me carrying on arguing with you. Your strategy for Pnp is quote a section and write a line which covers nothing said, frankly wasting everyones time...

[ego]and the defeated walks away, 1(Nuke) - 0(cobra) in the pnp match, what will happen next?(most likely the same thing.[/ego]

On-topic:
Hopefully -TDR- will use their brains and kick the FFs players.

DeletedUser

Nuke, please suck it up, from a outsider view bala have mademore VALID points then you, you tribe is yet to prove themselves or anything, other than fear for being killed by the surroundeding tribes by being in the "most dangerous place" then all the top 5, please... suck it up and be a man.