The recent Lag sucks! That is all.

DeletedUser

We've brought this up in the mod channel a few times. We arent the only world having this problem :(

It is being looked into.

DeletedUser

I haz an idear!!

move the servers back to where they started? ... you know .. where the lag was minimal :)

DeletedUser

i sent a sub 2 second train on more than one occasion today, although i have noticed that there is no response to some clicks.

same i got 4 seconds yesterday but most clicks didnt count.

Also its a bit late but wallum ur doing gd, they just annoyed and ur the obvious target on this forum

DeletedUser

I received a fail response from someone who obviously doesn't know whats going on!!! :icon_confused:

toxic moon Aug 11,2009 00:58
Hello robbywu,

Please try clearing your cache(see below), cookies and make sure that JavaScript is on.

Internet explorer users: Go to tools, internet options, delete history, delete temp internet files.
Mozilla Firefox users: Go to Tools, clear private data, make sure browsing history is marked, and hit clear data now. Then RELOAD YOUR PAGE.
Safari users: select Safari pull down, select ’clear cache now’

If that fails, then I'm afraid there is nothing else we can advise, apart from trying a different browser.

Sincerely,

Michelle/Toxic moon
Administrator

DeletedUser

I received a fail response from someone who obviously doesn't know whats going on!!! :icon_confused:

:O:O
Then there appears that they dont have any roasted chicken whom to hit modems ... :icon_confused:

slayer123121

Admin with that kinda response? :icon_neutral: Yes it's everyone's pc's that are at fault obviously:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It all started when they changed servers... makes me wonder if they changed to dial up as well

LOVERLOVER

I still have lag. Is TW considering reciprocation for the countless days of lag. After all, this is a timing game and timing is paramount without it, you have a worthless game.

DeletedUser50733

I still have lag. Is TW considering reciprocation for the countless days of lag. After all, this is a timing game and timing is paramount without it, you have a worthless game.

Exactly, I hope they find a way to sufficiently make up for this poor service. It is getting on everybodies tits :icon_evil:

slayer123121

for like a week now it's been like this. They are slacking.:icon_neutral:

LOVERLOVER

Yes, over a week I believe. We should all be reimbursed in some manner for the suffering.

DeletedUser52054

Lost my password didnt bother finding it until yesterday...I been hiding in the woods watching and waiting