The recent Lag sucks! That is all.

DeletedUser

me too. Much much less, but still at a point that I can easily notice and realize it is not my internet connection.

DeletedUser

Yeah, seems to have gotten better, but it still lags alot

DeletedUser

=( i still got around 5 mins lag to send an attack/train troops/build/get killed/dodging

DeletedUser

Wow, just came back from holidays and I it's a 10 second lag, ohwm

DeletedUser

LUCKY you i have had a fag made a brew and its still not loaded

DeletedUser

i also cant see radio buttons on the tribal forums for votes. anyone else having these problems?

DeletedUser

I'm finding it particularly bad today. Is this the case with other people?

DeletedUser

this is interesting. I switched to firefox from opera and i now see the radio buttons. I am on a mac. maybe there is an issue with the upgrade and what is in the macintosh version of opera?

DeletedUser

Yeah, lag is still a problem. I takes 30 minutes to send 100 attacks.

DeletedUser

I managed to time my train in under 30 seconds for the first time in days today.

I'm too sexy for this cluubbb.

DeletedUser

i sent a sub 2 second train on more than one occasion today, although i have noticed that there is no response to some clicks.

DeletedUser

I sent a train, and I clicked back to the first tab, no lag; Second tab, no lag; THIRD Tab, NO LAG; FOUTH TAB, Son of a B****!!

Attack on ______ today at 03:00 1:12:55 cancel
Attack on ______ today at 03:00 1:12:55 cancel
Attack on ______ today at 03:00 1:12:56 cancel
Attack on ______ today at 03:01 1:13:28 cance

DeletedUser

this is interesting. I switched to firefox from opera and i now see the radio buttons. I am on a mac. maybe there is an issue with the upgrade and what is in the macintosh version of opera?

Safari is the mac-specific browser, I find it to be the best one in terms of compatibility with mac, I never lagged using it :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

The lag is so bad, Someone forwarded me the same report 4 times :icon_neutral: WTF is up with this.