T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Adel come one don't let the side down, Cy understood the chain yanking!

DeletedUser

what i find funny is how Lex and bonhuer are having a hard time taking down 1 of our members who is a first timer rofl

What I find funny is a duke that doesn't know how to attack. I wonder how your tribemate will feel when then see all your dead nukes.... Such lack of skills and you think you can lead a tribe to victory?

Happy rebuilding... and come again!

Michael Wittman

What I find funny is a duke that doesn't know how to attack. I wonder how your tribemate will feel when then see all your dead nukes.... Such lack of skills and you think you can lead a tribe to victory?

Happy rebuilding... and come again!

LOL i dont know noobaxes, you duke seems to think he can do it LOL

DeletedUser

this is good it took a bit to kill major cause TWC stacked his villas with alot of troops and then major had some guy from tgrow who i think has a sleeping disorder sitting his account 24/7. so its hard to break through 4 villas of d to each base and then get sniped non stop to some kid who never leaves his computer

I never asked T-W-C to support me and they are not supporting me. However, PMP players were supporting me : O does that surprise you!

DeletedUser

allday we aren't taking any of your members...yet..other things to do first..PMP attacks on me and LMP show me that someone have to sit attackers because true zephyr and nitehunter have more skills than that..well i hope so;)

crimsonking1999

really where did he say this?

Sneggy-He stated it in a deleted post for inappropriate language, same reason your quote has now been removed. Have a nice day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The other half of Pink Panther's question.

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Timeframe: 30/06/2009 04:59:00 to 23/08/2009 20:45:20

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,301
Side 2: 2,484
Difference: 1,183

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 386
Difference: 320

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,426,606
Side 2: 20,931,178
Difference: 11,504,572

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 612,276
Side 2: 3,348,347
Difference: 2,736,071

image.php

DeletedUser

I remember him saying it as well, can't remember where at this time, but let's not highjack the thread eh?

PMP make your own thread already! :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes:

xEmerald, allday can say I have received support from T-W-C all he wants to and make random crap all day while hes getting high, But I stand by my statement of "I have never received a single troop from anyone outside of WOR.

Prove to me otherwise or shut the hell up about it allday (What you can't prove it because it never happened).

I did ask crasula for support a few weeks ago since cshipleys disappearance, but due to them having 3 wars, I was declined : )

DeletedUser

you gotta be kidding me....

you grow you village/troop pool on the easy stuff, thereby shrinking the enemies, at the same time making them work hard for whatever they can manage to get.

divide and conquer is a time tested strategy. you cull the weak from the crowd, therefore making the crowd smaller and easier to manage in the future.

please dont throw this stuff into anyone's face hoping to shame them into making the epic mistake of playing the game "your way". Its not going to happen.

going to a new school the first day and knocking down the toughest kid you see only works in the movies.

Brought this to the KBC/TWC forum as like I said I will not troll Escape's thread any longer...

I am not knocking your strategy, merely stating the humor behind the fact that mischief is getting all excited about some easy caps as if it effects KBC in some huge way to lose these members as they did not participate.

When the war is won your are all welcome to pop open the coolers, but until then celebrations are pre-mature and look moronic

DeletedUser

Let me bring this to the correct topic then Emerald as your in game strategy has some pretty obvious flaws which i'm surprised you exposed here;

You picked on the weak and inactive...
Alain: inactive, quit after losing one or two villages.
Crowley: inactive
Shadow: inactive
Biot-savart: n00b

I beg to differ;
1. Alain joined you from O, and he was more than active until he joined you and then we attacked him. Like you said, he couldn't cope with us and threw the towel in. Nothing to do with inactivity, more to do with no interest in fighting. You then kicked him when you realised what impact it was having on your stats.
2. Crowley and Shadow were also active but quit once again when they realised they were doomed. You again kicked them to preserve your stats.

And who got kicked today? Ollie. Why? Because he was getting owned, stat preservation again.

You have down trodden the powerless, good for you yet the numbers look quite different when you take on one of our better players.

There is nothing in the rules which says, "You must not attack the weakest member of your enemies tribe". If they are that bad Emerald, then why do you keep them in your ranks? Poor performers are the first players enemies will go after. The impact it also has while the rest of the tribe attempts to support them causes undue stress on the tribe yet i don't see you kicking the others who are no better than those we've already destroyed.

It matters not, I could sit here and rationalize all day, I could commend you on your job so far, but in the end you will continue to disrespect and act like a child so I won't waste my time.

Bit harsh really, no one is disrespecting you, Chief was just getting irritated that you tried to put a positive spin on what are clearly questionable comments. How KBC can really tutor any tribe on the art of attacking does make us giggle when you're sitting where we are waiting for the day that you actually launch a successful attack on us.
This quote from one of your academy players earlier this week sums up nicely the KBC philosophy.

"Why do we have to have this war, can't we just all get along in peace and take all those barbarian villages?".
I will not embarass anyone by telling you who said this but it paints a pretty picture of what motivates our tribes.

I also find it funny that you say "we" considering you did nothing to take out said players.

Don't want to risk going on here but you contradict yourself, who got rid of the players listed above?

There are no weaklings left to fight, hopefully things start really flying soon.

There are more than a few left actually and over the coming weeks we'll expose them too. What you fail to realise is that all your stronger players will eventually lose motivation and support as they see their tribe dwindle away. It's a harsh reality but it's been happening for sometime. There is really only one player left in your ranks worth any weight, and he's unfortunate, quite simply because he has no other option but to stick with you till the end which is a shame.
I appreciate you have to put up a good front for your tribe and show them you believe but i really don't think many of them who are really involved have much belief left deep down.

GL to all those in TWC with a mentality higher than a 12 year old.
Once again Emerald, I expect more from you with comments like that. Cheap shots like that are surely reserved for T-W-C;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose I will have to respond as so much of what I said was misinterperated...

Let me bring this to the correct topic then Emerald as your in game strategy has some pretty obvious flaws which i'm surprised you exposed here;

I beg to differ;
1. Alain joined you from O, and he was more than active until he joined you and then we attacked him. Like you said, he couldn't cope with us and threw the towel in. Nothing to do with inactivity, more to do with no interest in fighting. You then kicked him when you realised what impact it was having on your stats.
2. Crowley and Shadow were also active but quit once again when they realised they were doomed. You again kicked them to preserve your stats.

And who got kicked today? Ollie. Why? Because he was getting owned, stat preservation again.

1. Alain was most certainly NOT active, thus why he was given a new owner who, as you said, promptly threw in the towel.

2. Crowley and shadow also threw in the towel after a number of villages were lost, but not before they were completly gone.

3. Ollie, same thing: He sat there never responding to mails made by the council to help him.

Granted he was not in any way a team player he did hold off 5million+ points against his 400k for close to 3 weeks yet ofc he earns no respect from you b/c you have none to give it seems.

It is misguided for you to think I do this to "preserve the stats" for you see if I really wanted to I would dismiss them after losing 2 or 3 villages, not half their total weight.

I keep them around until it is obvious they have given up on the tribe, and when that happens the tribe gives up on them.

There is nothing in the rules which says, "You must not attack the weakest member of your enemies tribe". If they are that bad Emerald, then why do you keep them in your ranks? Poor performers are the first players enemies will go after. The impact it also has while the rest of the tribe attempts to support them causes undue stress on the tribe yet i don't see you kicking the others who are no better than those we've already destroyed.

There is no stress in KBC, if they get kicked the tribe knows it was for a good reason. I will not have my tribe blindly support those who can't be bothered to play.

Bit harsh really, no one is disrespecting you, Chief was just getting irritated that you tried to put a positive spin on what are clearly questionable comments. How KBC can really tutor any tribe on the art of attacking does make us giggle when you're sitting where we are waiting for the day that you actually launch a successful attack on us.

It was most certainly disrespect, something I thought TWC had grown out of... apparently not.

We are not tutering, or attempting to tutor anyone so again your info is flawed.

This quote from one of your academy players earlier this week sums up nicely the KBC philosophy.

I will not embarass anyone by telling you who said this but it paints a pretty picture of what motivates our tribes.

1.The tribe tag says ACD I do believe.

2. ACD is not an academy of KBC anymore. ( come off it, my drum is tired)

Don't want to risk going on here but you contradict yourself, who got rid of the players listed above?

I am not contradicting myself at all. This makes no sense.

Perhaps your misunderstood what I said.

There are more than a few left actually and over the coming weeks we'll expose them too. What you fail to realise is that all your stronger players will eventually lose motivation and support as they see their tribe dwindle away. It's a harsh reality but it's been happening for sometime. There is really only one player left in your ranks worth any weight, and he's unfortunate, quite simply because he has no other option but to stick with you till the end which is a shame.
I appreciate you have to put up a good front for your tribe and show them you believe but i really don't think many of them who are really involved have much belief left deep down.

Well that time is not now so it is irrelevent.

Come back in a few weeks.

You will not see KBC lose any motivation.

Once again Emerald, I expect more from you with comments like that. Cheap shots like that are surely reserved for T-W-C;)

I don't believe I have ever said such things about TWC before, perhaps on rare occasion when I feel one from your tribe warrents it.

If you don't disrespect us, we return the favor, that's the way it has always been.

DeletedUser62273

OK emerald, not much point going on about this one as it's leading nowhere, only time will tell.
As for ACD not being your academy maybe you should let them know as their members with Privi's certainly think they are. :)

DeletedUser

OK emerald, not much point going on about this one as it's leading nowhere, only time will tell.
As for ACD not being your academy maybe you should let them know as their members with Privi's certainly think they are. :)

I've tried :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267,886
Side 2: 7,963
Difference: 259,923

image.php

DeletedUser

OK, forget the stats for a second, i'm trying to understand the point of taking all those -O- players into your ranks KBC? I know you're not vein enough to do it for ranking even though you are now in the top 10 but those guys are DN targets. Have you actually considered the implications of extending your already very stretched support into another fight against a tribe which has pretty much left you alone until this point.

No disrespect Emerald as i know you're an intelligent chap but this, in my opinion is going to put a lot of extra stress onto your tribe even though you've increased your village count. Not too sure if it's a good idea personally, you'll have faired better if you left them to fend for themselves so you can continue to focus on your core problems.

DeletedUser

allday we aren't taking any of your members...yet..other things to do first..PMP attacks on me and LMP show me that someone have to sit attackers because true zephyr and nitehunter have more skills than that..well i hope so;)

Quite interesting to saying we, when T-W-C declared on KBC you fleed out from KBC.... Wondering how longer will this we last, maybe till BD declares on T-W-C?, or you will wait till a tribe that is beating yours up has a front line with you?
Also it is interesting to say you are not taking any PMP members, yet I look at your TW history and I am yet to see a cap from you into KBC on a long time, is PMP taking that much of your defenses that you can't make nobles :O! Your last cap was against PMP and was a re cap, that got recapped, the other war cap is on 14th... Yeah sure, you are focusing on bigger things.... Being you I would not say that.

@Major*Payne: You were always with T-W-C, probably leading WOR so you could get an invite to T-W-C and be yourself the one who was giving attack plans and defense plans to get yourself some villages and be with them.... You are T-W-C muppet, always been, and always will be, so even with no proofs it is quite easy to figure it out, and the fact that you were sat by one of their members makes it even easier for them to support you, I can't blame them anyway, they can send support so they avoid getting nuked themselves, they kill the nukes on your villages and no nukes left to launch.

@Stats of Major....: Some of them are recaps, avoid them, remake calculations. PMP is also launching nukes at T-W-C, Major is being sat, add all together and remake calculations :D

DeletedUser

hmm..nah i won't "fleed" out of T-W-C because this tribe is 200% better than PMP..i had personal reasons to leave KBC..anyway this is war game and once in future maybe i will be rimmed too..no big deal..btw PMP is just second word for WOR(bunch of inactives)and i also remember wor full nukes with just 20 rams..it was shocking;) u can be really proud on your tribe:)
that is true that about defences..zephyr is probably only good player in PMP..but i'm back to 100% so u can try again..this time i will be prepared..:)

Dark Awie

I like world 15. The tribes fought each other fairly and like a man. They don't fight tribes that are smaller than them as it would be a disgracement. They just put smaller tribes as NOBLE CLAIMS. Come on T-W-C,don't be a chicken,find a tribe that are the same as you,not a tribe that are tiny. Fight to show who's the best. Show that you are better than a lion,not show you are better than a chicken....

Status
Not open for further replies.