T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser74538

Ive tried to stop posting in these topics simply because so far everyone who has posted here so far has made themselves at some stage look like a fool. Im not going to pick up on every point, just the last post really because if not I'll be here forever.

Crasula said:
I get more requests from CRY players to join than I do KBC which suggests you have a number of more important issues to resolve.

Well if members of top twenty tribes are unable to read tribal profiles to work out you're not in charge of TWC recruitment I'm sure both KBC and CRY will give them to you.

Crasula said:
It comes down to a simple fact, you'll lose eventually and you're better players will join stronger tribes as soon as phoenix take hold of your K, (whether diplomatically or by force) with the rest of you becoming food. No need for insults, it's just the way things will end for Cry eventually.

No real need to say this, it happens to every tribe eventualy, except for in certain circumstances (doing a STACHE (W6)) simply because of the nature of the game, (wont go into detail because if you've played for a while you'll already know).

Disclaimer: I know Ive probably not made sense or looked like a fool somewhere in here (probably at this point really) however I know this so there is no real need to Quote this, especially if your the next post.

Back on topic, seems KFC is on its way back up.

DeletedUser

PMP's attacks are not even considered a threat. Their attempts at trying to rim *Major Payne* in WOR were highly inefficient and their current attacks demonstrate a 80% fake to nuke ratio.

We are not even going to turn our attention away from our current business objectives to deal with PMP, they will be eliminated along with every member of that feeble coalition you have formed in the South East to attack us.

You have only bought a small amount of time for your tribe by encouraging these small rim tribes to attack us but the reality is every member of this coalition will be erased from W30 and not be permitted to restart in the south east even with an 80 point village.

You seem to be stuck in your K now Cry, with nowhere to noble due to alliances and brick walls, even if your comments about stalemates were remotely accurate you're growth rate would slow quicker than any other tribe in the core until you became food for larger surrounding tribes. You're future doesn't look hopeful. Even KBC had more sense by nobling as far away as possible from us rather than risk ending their game, a strategy which is not available to you.

this is good it took a bit to kill major cause TWC stacked his villas with alot of troops and then major had some guy from tgrow who i think has a sleeping disorder sitting his account 24/7. so its hard to break through 4 villas of d to each base and then get sniped non stop to some kid who never leaves his computer

DeletedUser

im not bothered with whats going on between CRY and TWC. im just enjoying myself harrasing the helpless PMP guys around me :icon_evil: they suck

Colonial you have no room to talk at all your a little fan boy. a snake spy nice OD and rank your skill amazes me. you are about as worthless as tits on a bull

DeletedUser

this is good it took a bit to kill major cause TWC stacked his villas with alot of troops and then major had some guy from tgrow who i think has a sleeping disorder sitting his account 24/7. so its hard to break through 4 villas of d to each base and then get sniped non stop to some kid who never leaves his computer

Ah finally a representative from PMP. Actually it was just me sitting Payne and we didn't stack his villages you just really suck at attacking. I doubt you'll be able to achieve much attacking villages which really do have troops in them but i'm sure you'll have some fun trying.

So don't we even get a proper declaration...Poor show boys ;)

DeletedUser

nay u guys just sucked with those attacks :) comeone 2 hr inbtween nobles anyone with half a brain could snip those trains and how about those nice spear swords axemen nukes some of your newbs kept sending lol

DeletedUser

i have proof that twc stacked his villages and it was bigbrt sitting him i have proof of that also so say what you will i know the truth and thats all that matters. and btw i havnt started to attack TWC yet

DeletedUser

what i find funny is how Lex and bonhuer are having a hard time taking down 1 of our members who is a first timer rofl

DeletedUser

why dont you boys attack me please i would love to raise my OD. also should i post some amazing attack from some TWC players who dont use seige in their attacks Very smart i must say that is a pro build

DeletedUser

nay i was sitting king of the round for like ever but then i had to concentrate on my own towns etc so couldnt watch him like i was but man those attacks where newbish how about those spear swords nukes from jockerjay and i let a few of your retards tear down a town on purpose cause of where it was 1 lone town and u tear down the town before u noble it newb move it was 12 hrs out for support and u tear it to pieces then noble it grats on killing your towns

DeletedUser

Hey, stop hijacking our thread! :icon_wink:

Crasula, well done on snagging that villa - I was at a meeting, or it would have gone down like all your other attacks that day. But, as I said, nicely orchestrated - and getting your D in there before I could grab it back was impressive, as well.

But, you lose points for showing up on Skype to say one sentence about it, then going back to banning me ... :icon_wink:

slates9

Triple post....a sign he doesn't know what he's saying?

Now I know this is not my thread, and I feel mean taking T-W-C's thunder here, but I feel the need for stats to justify anything in this game. Let's get some!

Side 1:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Major*Payne

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 12
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 277,467
Side 2: 101,323
Difference: 176,144

image.php

Impressive! Ummm, 19 million points behind them, and in just one month they manage 31 conquers! Compared to a low (Drumroll please)....12 from Major*Payne, with just, at the start of this month on ... shall we say 400 thousand points? Can't remember and it's not worth the effort to find out :icon_razz:

Gratz PMP. One hell of a tribe you are. I will be looking forward to when you

allday87 said:
and btw i havnt started to attack TWC yet

I will look forward to more stats :lol:

xinryr

Proof as in...you have spies in WOR again?

I thought that was mbern's department
icon10.gif

Erm, anyway if you want to talk about that particular war I'd suggest opening a forum about it. The declaration one went inactive, after all.

DeletedUser

Hey, stop hijacking our thread! :icon_wink:

Crasula, well done on snagging that villa - I was at a meeting, or it would have gone down like all your other attacks that day. But, as I said, nicely orchestrated - and getting your D in there before I could grab it back was impressive, as well.

But, you lose points for showing up on Skype to say one sentence about it, then going back to banning me ... :icon_wink:

I always love your excuses ;) BTW i came on to skype to talk to you but you never answered back so I assumed it was someone else sitting......those random attacks from you at my stacked villages were very uncharacteristic!

what i find funny is how Lex and bonhuer are having a hard time taking down 1 of our members who is a first timer rofl

Oh and noobday if you take a look at TW stats you'll see why Bon and LMP haven't bothered with one PMP village, we have bigger fish to fry!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not excuses, Crasula, just RL interruptions. Those damn bastards. I gave you the credit you deserved.

And the villa wasn't stacked when I first hit it - I just couldn't hit it fast and often enough to make a difference. Your support was just faster than my nuke/nobles. :icon_wink:

Well done.

DeletedUser

i have proof that twc stacked his villages and it was bigbrt sitting him i have proof of that also so say what you will i know the truth and thats all that matters. and btw i havnt started to attack TWC yet

TWC was not supporting major payne. Unless it was done without anyone in TWC knowing. Yes Cras was sitting him he said a long time ago in skype that he was.

Start your own thread and get true information please.

DeletedUser

Ive tried to stop posting in these topics simply because so far everyone who has posted here so far has made themselves at some stage look like a fool.

Response to Idiotic quotation 1:
Yes you generally do come across as poorly informed and a fool when you post. Hasn't anyone rimmed this joker yet?

Well if members of top twenty tribes are unable to read tribal profiles to work out you're not in charge of TWC recruitment I'm sure both KBC and CRY will give them to you.

Response to Idiotic quotation 2:
Did you realise that just because someone's name is written on the profile screen of the tribe it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a rule and you'll be struck down by god if you fail to follow the instructions. Take a look at how many large account use alias accounts to hide the leadership.

No real need to say this, it happens to every tribe eventualy, except for in certain circumstances (doing a STACHE (W6)) simply because of the nature of the game, (wont go into detail because if you've played for a while you'll already know).

Response to Idiotic quotation 3:
Stop re-writing what has already been said, we have to read all this junk you know!

Disclaimer: I know Ive probably not made sense or looked like a fool somewhere in here

Response to Idiotic quotation 4:
Yes you make no sense and if you take the time to write a disclaimer apologising for stupid comments then you’re just asking for it. If in doubt don’t post!

Back on topic, seems KFC is on its way back up.

Response to Idiotic quotation 5:
Once again you really don't look at the same intelligence reports that I do. Reports show; Support scattered across random village clusters. Empty villages are now been farmed, no offensive troops available to attack with and support being sent from distance (including yours which I’ve spotted).

Tell me something useful in the future. Every negative post I’ve seen you make since the start of this threat lacks any accuracy and you know absolutely nothing about this war so either post about fact or make sure you put up a strong argument about anything opinion based. I have no problem with T-W-C haters but just abuse us rather than post rubbish it’s far more respectful!

Not excuses, Crasula, just RL interruptions. Those damn bastards. I gave you the credit you deserved.

And the villa wasn't stacked when I first hit it - I just couldn't hit it fast and often enough to make a difference. Your support was just faster than my nuke/nobles. :icon_wink: Well done.

Sorry Cy, wasn't being a meanie just missed you! Please thank KBC and O for the rapid support i get ;)

DeletedUser

We are not supporting KBC. Period. Their was one misunderstanding, which I have explained and apologised for.

DeletedUser

We are not supporting KBC. Period. Their was one misunderstanding, which I have explained and apologised for.

I think he was talking about the support sent to the village he snagged from me, Adel ... and unless some random O player sent to me without me asking for it, he was yanking your chain.

DeletedUser

I think he was talking about the support sent to the village he snagged from me, Adel ... and unless some random O player sent to me without me asking for it, he was yanking your chain.

I don't know about this then. :icon_confused: I'm confuzzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.