T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

struggling with justification.... lol

thats what him and fraserino have been doing from the start.

the best answer they have come up with is "T-W-C recruits alot of people from the tribes they are at war with, and also T-W-C has alot of points and we dont like points or tribes that have alot of them, and also they noble barbarian villages!"....

I wont even touch inactive noblings, as thats just way to dumb, even for an expert mudslinger like me.

if nobling 1.5k barbs is an ok strat Pajuno I'd like to see your tribe start using it =D, your going to need it when TWC finally arrives on your front doorstep in several months, after we get done slowly eating all that is [CRY], hopefully before you 2 merge.

DeletedUser62273

Hey peeps. I'm new to W30 and T.W.C. Having played with crassy baby for over 3 years i can tell you he plays TW hard and he's relentless when someone has made his notepad list but he's also gracious, generous and a big team player. As for him being a bully well he hates losing and does whatever he needs to do to win so it kinda comes with the territory but he's also fair and will always appologise when he's wrong but you seem to be misinterpretting a little fun for something else Pajuno.
Anyway, back to KBC. My only experience has been some nicely timed attacks from stagehand, unfortunately they are too far out but it'll be great to see the outcome. If the rest of KBC played like this i'd say they have a chance of surviving but it looks like he's an exception.

DeletedUser

I'm going to nip this in the bud,

I have nothing but respect for KBC and the majority of their players, they play with the right attitude and right spirit and I think there is a definately a mutual respect there.

Hence why I felt they were worth a decleration when all the so-called experts around me told me they were not worth it. These so called experts are now claiming we don't respect them and are acting arrogantly and it's frankly laughable. I don't want to drag other wars into this thread but all I will say is the difference here is that KBC have acted with dignity since decleration and that's why we are acting graciously in our current position leading the war, I am aware KBC could still win the war.

A few choice words have been said by both sides (some more than others Cras) and I'm certainly not proud of some of the banter that went too far but all in all I think that was a mere drop in the ocean and overall this has been a good spiritted war and I just hope both sides are enjoying it.

KBC keep up the good work, you are doing a grand job in recent weeks.
Certainly your K67 players have regrouped and are making a fight of it.

Kudos to Em for stabilizing the ship and whipping them into shape. Best of Luck to both sides in the future of the war and may the better side win as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

struggling with justification.... lol

thats what him and fraserino have been doing from the start.

the best answer they have come up with is "T-W-C recruits alot of people from the tribes they are at war with, and also T-W-C has alot of points and we dont like points or tribes that have alot of them, and also they noble barbarian villages!"....

I wont even touch inactive noblings, as thats just way to dumb, even for an expert mudslinger like me.

if nobling 1.5k barbs is an ok strat Pajuno I'd like to see your tribe start using it =D, your going to need it when TWC finally arrives on your front doorstep in several months, after we get done slowly eating all that is [CRY], hopefully before you 2 merge.

Mate, shut up.

You're trolling nearly every thread and every fact that relates to anything that could possibly be associated with Phoenix and you've become as bad (if not worse than Pajuno/Fraseryeah). I have mad respect for your tribe and generally their P&P image, though it's really getting monotonous and is outright become a pain in the ass for a lot of people.

DeletedUser

I'm going to nip this in the bud,

I have nothing but respect for KBC and the majority of their players, they play with the right attitude and right spirit and I think there is a definately a mutual respect there.

Hence why I felt they were worth a decleration when all the so-called experts around me told me they were not worth it. These so called experts are now claiming we don't respect them and are acting arrogantly and it's frankly laughable. I don't want to drag other wars into this thread but all I will say is the difference here is that KBC have acted with dignity since decleration and that's why we are acting graciously in our current position leading the war, I am aware KBC could still win the war.

A few choice words have been said by both sides (some more than others Cras) and I'm certainly not proud of some of the banter that went too far but all in all I think that was a mere drop in the ocean and overall this has been a good spiritted war and I just hope both sides are enjoying it.

KBC keep up the good work, you are doing a grand job in recent weeks.
Certainly your K67 players have regrouped and are making a fight of it.

Kudos to Em for stabilizing the ship and whipping them into shape. Best of Luck to both sides in the future of the war and may the better side win as always.

damn now im the bad guy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Mate, shut up.

You're trolling nearly every thread and every fact that relates to anything that could possibly be associated with Phoenix and you've become as bad (if not worse than Pajuno/Fraseryeah). I have mad respect for your tribe and generally their P&P image, though it's really getting monotonous and is outright become a pain in the ass for a lot of people.

point taken.

I dont wish to offend anyone, except Pajuno (because he can take it like a man), and Fraseryeah (because he cant).

I know exactly what I'm doing, and I am sorry for anyone on the sidelines who takes offense. I rather hope a majority find it humorous, though I do realize it has gone way beyond that recently and into just plain annoying.

I just feel compelled to repeat myself whenever Pajuno and fraseryeah repeat themselves. Its like the "repeater" from "Super Troopers", I love that movie. Sometimes the "repeater" can get you locked in the back of a semi trailer though =(.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, the fact that we have spoken does actually give you some insight into the fact that i do like to joke and have a little fun in between pretending to be a nasty Bast**d. Like you i also have a high octane job and this is just a way to have a chuckle...Yes i do get a kick out of it admittedly as it's all a bit of fun in a virtual world but everyone knows i'm a teddy bear really ;)

point taken that you like to be a prat. Its fine, im obviously guilty of it. :p

And as for nobling barbs please don't tell me it's a viable alternative when you consider how long it takes to build 1.5K villages up and then fill them with troops....We both know you were just trying to find a scrap of justification in their actions but even you're going to struggle with that one buddy ;)

Alright, it doesnt take too long to build a 1500 point village up> I have done it myself several times over.

I am NOT saying go all out and noble them all.. >I AM saying that a few inside your clusters is necessary.

The reasons are simple. Sometimes, in war, you are up to your neck in incomings and such> So you waste a lot of troops, dont have much to noble with, and you lose your nukes an awful lot.

Well, sometimes people build up a stack of nobles waiting for hteir nukes to be useful again> So nobling and building villages that small based on their location can be far more valuable in the long term than a 9k barb outside your sphere...

ANd its not a "scrap" of justification mate.. its the whole kit and kaboodle. Location is the most important part of any village.. period.

I just dont appreciate someone bashing another for their practices. You forget that kbc is smaller, is on the defensive.. they just dont have the nukes available to them that TWC has...

Its all situational either way you look at.

@ fightclub. Im glad i finally got to you so bad, that every thread you post in has my name or my tribe in it. I love it, that you have become That Hater.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

lol its all in good fun =), I stopped hitting fraser cus he cant take it.

you've got awesome stamina though bro, I will continue to hate on you but not for "real". just let me know when you've had enough and concede "pnp defeat" sucka!

DeletedUser

Wow Paj I've actually got nothing to argue with you about on you're last post :icon_rolleyes:

Although........

You forget that kbc is smaller, is on the defensive.. they just dont have the nukes available to them that TWC has...

So lets just throw this one out there and see how it sticks...........
When O merge into KBC (the best kept secret in W30) next week and they probably raise their rank to top 10. Will they;
a. Become mass recruiters?
b. Become point whores?
c. Become inactive/ Barb noblers?
d. Will they still be CRY & Paj's best friends?
e. Will they be a family tribe. E.g. B-NANA and Acd are academies too remember?

If i'm understanding this right, using "Dr Paj" logic, it's OK to be all of the above if you're a small tribe posing no threat to CRY or Phoenix but what i need to know is at what point do these merger of minnows become un-acceptable to Dr Paj?

Please Dr Paj bless us with your knowledge :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow Paj I've actually got nothing to argue with you about on you're last post :icon_rolleyes:

Although........

When O merge into KBC (the best kept secret in W30) next week and they probably raise their rank to top 10. Will they,
b. Become point whores?

f. None of the above.

Merge? Me thinks not... What has Adel been telling you big guy? :icon_redface:

If I recruit I won't be recruiting nearly a whole K like you :)

Not that I really care that you did, merely pointing it out so you try to down us for doing it.

I won't stand for any hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Merge will happen, I'm sure of it.

-O- know it's over for them and they are planning to use coalitions and diplomacy to get out of the spiral downward that TARDIS have put them into.

Perhaps more shockingly, I heard they are trying to get other tribes to interfere with their war on TARDIS because they can't handle to 1v1 they wanted so badly.

Maybe Adellion can confirm or deny these rumours but I personally would rather lose with dignity then win with shame. Victory alone is nothing without honor.

DeletedUser

Merge will happen, I'm sure of it.

-O- know it's over for them and they are planning to use coalitions and diplomacy to get out of the spiral downward that TARDIS have put them into.

Perhaps more shockingly, I heard they are trying to get other tribes to interfere with their war on TARDIS because they can't handle to 1v1 they wanted so badly.

Maybe Adellion can confirm or deny these rumours but I personally would rather lose with dignity then win with shame. Victory alone is nothing without honor.

That might be true.

I've personally always viewed a merge as an equal combination of 2 tribes, which will not be happening most likely.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I dont know how to take that. Do i continue to drive the point home? Or back off and take my small victory??

:icon_eek:

When O merge into KBC (the best kept secret in W30) next week and they probably raise their rank to top 10. Will they;
b. Become point whores?

If i'm understanding this right, using "Dr Paj" logic, it's OK to be all of the above if you're a small tribe posing no threat to CRY or Phoenix but what i need to know is at what point do these merger of minnows become un-acceptable to Dr Paj?

Please Dr Paj bless us with your knowledge :icon_wink:

Indeed, that is a more than fair question. Has Crasula put the baby to bed, (shipley) and brought out the big boy conversations?? This is looking better and better.... :icon_cool:

To my knowledge, (and i hope that i would be consulted before a bonehead maneuver like that takes place) there is no "merge" in the works. I wont lie, i will go right to Emmy on this one and see asap. :p

But, should a merge take place.. i have a question of my own for you.

When rocky (the natural little underdog) finally rose up and became the champ.. Do you

a. Stop cheering for him no matter how long you have already been his fan?

b. Cheer AGAINST him now as he is the top fighter in the world.

c. Cheer for him, but no where near as enthusiastically

d. Continue to be his main man, and guard his back against the world.

or

E. find a new fighter to back and forget all about him until your new favorite fights him??

If you can answer me that, then i will finish answering yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paj your post has no relevance to the question put forward to you.

Rocky is different, he is one man over coming the odds. Of course the answer is D.So if kbc rose up and rimmed TWC then that would be the same.

What you should be asking is if Rocky gets together with Appollo Creed, Mr T, and Hulk Hogan and beats everyone for the title. Then would we do any of those things. Probably not.

You either dislike all family tribes or not. Don't pick on a tribe for being a family then when it's someone else be like "that's fine with me as long as it's not TWC". That was your original reasoning now you may not like some of us personally.

DeletedUser

I have a question of my own for you.
When rocky (the natural little underdog) finally rose up and became the champ.. Do you

OK Paj, I like this one a subject close to my heart as my Grand Father was a successful amateur boxer in Sicily and Rocky being Italian … (I’m sure you get it).

a. Stop cheering for him no matter how long you have already been his fan?

Well first Rocky and KBC is a pretty poor comparison. Rocky had intestinal fortitude; he had the desire and drive to win but not to be the best it was just for him personally. KBC as they so frequently state “play for fun”. They don’t care about winning or losing it’s all about the chat for them. How can you compare them?

So do I stop cheering for someone I’ve always respected? No way, not unless they do something which I consider morally wrong and against all my personal beliefs. E.g. Did Rocky become too big for the people ever? No.

So where is KBC’s game strategy actually proving successful? All they do is stack villages on the border, noble barbs and work independently. These are against all your personal game ethics (even though you wouldn’t admit it). So you still cheer for KBC?

b. Cheer AGAINST him now as he is the top fighter in the world.

I wouldn’t cheer against him either unless it was my Grand Father he was fighting. In which case I’d want him to go down big time!
Now it’s human nature to always support the underdog so I really have no problem understanding where you’re coming from supporting the small guy over the big guy but Emmy and Cy are not going to come running up the steps in sweaty jogging gear in Philadelphia and shout at the top of their voice with pure adrenaline flowing..lol.

Respect the big guys as it’s harder to stay on top after you’ve got there! Did you see the later Rocky’s, a lesson for us all. In TW Terms, THE have to work remarkably hard to keep the top spot but they achieve it gracefully and are still respected by those below them in the rankings. So are you cheering for the underdog in their fight too Paj…..Probably if you’re being consistent.

c. Cheer for him, but no where near as enthusiastically

Seeing the people you care about do well is never monotonous. So I assume your point is that you’ll continue to support the underdog but when the underdog fails to exist will you still be the one that stands up and says, “Wow what a tribe?”….Unlikely, you’ll probably give a list of reasons as to why they fell and how they didn’t follow you’re advice.

d. Continue to be his main man, and guard his back against the world.

or

E. find a new fighter to back and forget all about him until your new favorite fights him??

You know, Rocky only had a few close people guard his back and most of them died off Paj….E.g. Apollo, Mikey….etc. Does this mean you’re going to die off in game too…ROFL…

I hope not as I’d get bored ;)

Joking aside though, I see you happen to back a few fighters and as soon as another comes along you might be able to influence you’ll start backing them too……covering your bases hey ;)

[FONT=&quot]I believe it’s your turn to answer my questions now seeing as I did you the courtesy contrary to your expectations I’m sure ;)[/FONT]

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj your post has no relevance to the question put forward to you.

In your mind. Dont worry, the posts werent for your viewing pleasure.

OK Paj, I like this one a subject close to my heart as my Grand Father was a successful amateur boxer in Sicily and Rocky being Italian … (I’m sure you get it).

Gotcha, i just finished watching a rocky marathon the last week. Actually saw the clubber lang lead up to and after the fight... (cant really remember much of the early ones, HBO and such over played the rest of them)

Well first Rocky and KBC is a pretty poor comparison. Rocky had intestinal fortitude; he had the desire and drive to win but not to be the best it was just for him personally. KBC as they so frequently state “play for fun”. They don’t care about winning or losing it’s all about the chat for them. How can you compare them?

well, you kind of answered it for me already. KBC is the perfect comparison> Everyone thought they would fail, em was mia for quite a while...

He came back, KBC rallied, and made an effort. Sure, they are losing, but TWC has a pretty mean jab. They are here to win, maybe not in your style, nor my own.. but they are all effort.

So do I stop cheering for someone I’ve always respected? No way, not unless they do something which I consider morally wrong and against all my personal beliefs. E.g. Did Rocky become too big for the people ever? No.

Rocky did become too big.. when clubber lang set him up and he lost the first time to Mr. t. Dont know if you were following the same movie i was?

So where is KBC’s game strategy actually proving successful? All they do is stack villages on the border, noble barbs and work independently. These are against all your personal game ethics (even though you wouldn’t admit it). So you still cheer for KBC?

Hey, its a start. compared to the rabble i met when i first started working with them, they have come a long way. Some people dont take to group efforts as well as others... (i have a similiar problem with a group on one front in my tribe. I WILL get them to work together.

I wouldn’t cheer against him either unless it was my Grand Father he was fighting. In which case I’d want him to go down big time!
Now it’s human nature to always support the underdog so I really have no problem understanding where you’re coming from supporting the small guy over the big guy but Emmy and Cy are not going to come running up the steps in sweaty jogging gear in Philadelphia and shout at the top of their voice with pure adrenaline flowing..lol.

They dont have to jog up the big stairs. Besides, isnt one of them from Detroit? Im sure they outrun the gangstas and badasses there quite well. LOL>

but no, seriously.. they spend a lot of time online and ingame. Its not jogging up stairs, but its dedication. Am i wrong?

Respect the big guys as it’s harder to stay on top after you’ve got there! Did you see the later Rocky’s, a lesson for us all. In TW Terms, THE have to work remarkably hard to keep the top spot but they achieve it gracefully and are still respected by those below them in the rankings. So are you cheering for the underdog in their fight too Paj…..Probably if you’re being consistent.

Well. that is the thing. THE has carried itself quite well, (despite their attempts to hold me back and keep me down in pnp) and have earned my respect as fitting world leaders.

As for CBTF, of course i cheered when they stood up and declared on THE> you did read my response when i found out they stepped up first and made that great move....

THen again, i didnt involve myself directly, cause im just not interested in that war..> I have DIe, (when they finish merging with kill and finally just Die. i have TWC after)

Seeing the people you care about do well is never monotonous. So I assume your point is that you’ll continue to support the underdog but when the underdog fails to exist will you still be the one that stands up and says, “Wow what a tribe?”….Unlikely, you’ll probably give a list of reasons as to why they fell and how they didn’t follow you’re advice.

Once they get beyond the underdog status and start to win consistently, my work there will be done. I will not pile blame on them, they are going against a pretty decent tribe, (even if their leader is a complete baby) so its only natural the best will win.

You cannot deny they have heart... to rally in the face of all that was going on, the fact that TWC is overpowering on both fronts.. That takes massive heart, which at one point was all that rocky had...

You know, Rocky only had a few close people guard his back and most of them died off Paj….E.g. Apollo, Mikey….etc. Does this mean you’re going to die off in game too…ROFL…

Well, stupid drunken paulie is still there.. right?? I get drunk often, and i can be loud and obnoxious easy enough.. LMFAO.

but your right, adrian went and died too...

Joking aside though, I see you happen to back a few fighters and as soon as another comes along you might be able to influence you’ll start backing them too……covering your bases hey ;)

I did not choose KBC because i can influence them. I chose kbc cause they asked for my help> Kind of like the A-Team, i like to help others against their oppressors.

I hope this helped you understand what im saying. And if after your reply, would like mine to your previous post, ask again, (cause i forgot already)

LOL.

[FONT=&quot]I believe it’s your turn to answer my questions now seeing as I did you the courtesy contrary to your expectations I’m sure ;)[/FONT][/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Oubliette will not be merging with KBC. Fact.

TARDIS have suggested hostile intent towards GREEN. However, Ihave no part in this, diplomatically; I did not encourage them.

Would you like a merge, cshipley? I do'nt think it would bring benefit to you.

DeletedUser

TARDIS have suggested hostile intent towards GREEN. However, Ihave no part in this, diplomatically; I did not encourage them.

We suggest hostile intent to anyone who we believe would pick up refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.