SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

good luck to SABRE, they made an important move on W17.
Let the nuking begin.

DeletedUser

now we can see how strong was the bond between tribes of SABRE family, they get to fight a strong opponent and they fall apart, no offense but when Wisdom was attacked by MOJO and DOM they stood and they fought and they have become a superpower, although I'm neutral in this situation, SABRE fam. has proved to be an epic fail...

DeletedUser

Why not be arrogant when it's basically a win-win situation for them. They have nothing to lose by doing so. Either get the ex-Hordes tribeless or war Sabre, which is something I bet they have been wanting.
Thats the point, they have wanted this forever but they act like they are angels and that every tribe that deal with them is the one causing the problem. I have no problem with them being arrogant and cocky but dont try to claim like you're the angels and everyone else is the problem. Kinda like claiming you don want attention but have have multiple forum account praising yourself.:lol:(badje's thingy on PnP):icon_redface:

richiefingers

Thats the point, they have wanted this forever but they act like they are angels and that every tribe that deal with them is the one causing the problem. I have no problem with them being arrogant and cocky but dont try to claim like you're the angels and everyone else is the problem. Kinda like claiming you don want attention but have have multiple forum account praising yourself.:lol:(badje's thingy on PnP):icon_redface:
i do agree with you in certain aspects mate but if the wisdom leadership is so arragant why is not all of sabre family declaring on us? it looks to me that the problem is with sabre only and the others feel they can trust wisdom.
im not involved in any decisions or desussions so im basing my thoughts on what i can see so they may not be right.

DeletedUser

The trouble is that Wisdom and SABRE as a whole have no beef with each other. It is the actions of one player, apparently a 'leader' who's repeated rash decisions have brought down the wrath of World 17 upon him, and I'm thinking further away than just Wisdom here.

As a former ambassador to SABRE, (I stepped down precisely due to Valoki irritating the hell out of me) I know better than most the work that went into maintaining a good alliance with SABRE, only to make agreements that were then thrown into jeopardy almost immediately by his rash and hasty decision-making, often without consulting the rest of the tribal leadership.

Frankly, I for one am glad we can war SABRE, though I know where my nukes are headed. I'm pleased most of the SABRE family has seen through their leader's failings and are working independently now. This doesnt show the weakness of SABRE but the strength in the face of poor leadership. I applaud them.

DeletedUser

Lies all lies how can someone let this guy speak!

Valoki has made all the right descisions and in my opinion I think he is better than inty!

he is always looking out for the tribe and makes the right desicions. We all back his decisions because these so called bad choices he made. well the rest of sabre agrees with him .

We are tired of being treated like minorities day in and day out we want originality from wisdom!

DeletedUser

Good friend, you must mean that we are playing our cards right by what you said yeah? Atleast upto this point in time! Why on earth do we want to be angels in Tribal Wars. a halo won't win wars, axes will.

And bring it on Brendan, in the next few days we'll see how you handle pressure. Mind you are facing some of the most battle hardened groups of fighters in your neck of the woods :icon_twisted:

Valoki congratulations on a well constructed declaration, it must have taken some weeks to round up all the pictures. I especially enjoyed the little suicidal pussy cat! It could have been differently worded but thats just me thinking!

As time moves on we'll see more disintegration amongst the rank and file of SABRE. Through your actions we are assured of two nice long Rims on our either flank to rest our backs on comfortably!

DeletedUser33413

now we can see how strong was the bond between tribes of SABRE family, they get to fight a strong opponent and they fall apart, no offense but when Wisdom was attacked by MOJO and DOM they stood and they fought and they have become a superpower, although I'm neutral in this situation, SABRE fam. has proved to be an epic fail...

didnt Valoki give his other tribes the option of fighting, they chose not to.

Doesnt sound like a bad leader of a family to me, of course its the main issue with families which are created in the mannor of the SABRE family. They are in essence still seperate tribes, whereas if created over time like Wisdom/BH/*np* then the bonds are true and strong.

Which is why you should never invite large quantities of players at once after your tribe has been running for a while, unless you allready know the players intimately.

It will be really interesting to see how much of a fight brendan puts up, he is the most outspoken and possibly irritating person here. However im not really sure what we would do without him:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lies all lies how can someone let this guy speak!

Valoki has made all the right descisions and in my opinion I think he is better than inty!

he is always looking out for the tribe and makes the right desicions. We all back his decisions because these so called bad choices he made. well the rest of sabre agrees with him .

We are tired of being treated like minorities day in and day out we want originality from wisdom!

Look up the definition of lying brendan. Just because you disagree with me just not make me a liar. Unfortunately, I can demonstrate to you what a lie is by forwardng some mails from your leader Valoki if you wish, demonstrating the skill of lying.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SABRE
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 13:24:00 to 20/08/2009 19:47:52

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,460
Side 2: 19,808
Difference: 11,348

image.php

Uh-oh

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SABRE
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 13:24:00 to 20/08/2009 19:47:52

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,460
Side 2: 19,808
Difference: 11,348

image.php

Uh-oh

Can someone please tell how many thousands years will it take SABRE to destroy Wisdom at this rate?

DeletedUser

The trouble is that Wisdom and SABRE as a whole have no beef with each other. It is the actions of one player, apparently a 'leader' who's repeated rash decisions have brought down the wrath of World 17 upon him, and I'm thinking further away than just Wisdom here.

As a former ambassador to SABRE, (I stepped down precisely due to Valoki irritating the hell out of me) I know better than most the work that went into maintaining a good alliance with SABRE, only to make agreements that were then thrown into jeopardy almost immediately by his rash and hasty decision-making, often without consulting the rest of the tribal leadership.

Frankly, I for one am glad we can war SABRE, though I know where my nukes are headed. I'm pleased most of the SABRE family has seen through their leader's failings and are working independently now. This doesnt show the weakness of SABRE but the strength in the face of poor leadership. I applaud them.

Maybe youre looking at it wrong, maybe you are just too sensitive and easily irritated to handle the being ambassador? But ofcourse no one expects a Wisdom leader to maybe take partial fault for anything.

DeletedUser

Maybe youre looking at it wrong, maybe you are just too sensitive and easily irritated to handle the being ambassador? But ofcourse no one expects a Wisdom leader to maybe take partial fault for anything.

Nope. It would be more accurate to say no one else had the patience left to put up with Valoki. I am known even in RL for my patience, and the fact that Valoki exhausted it is somewhat an achievement on his part.

DeletedUser

GL to both warring parties, seems like this war is kicking up a lot of dust... if you guys/gals keep this up i'll have to get some help :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

GL to both warring parties, seems like this war is kicking up a lot of dust... if you guys/gals keep this up i'll have to get some help :icon_eek:

Welcome to the political nightmare that is World 17! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser33413

The mods never truly believe us when we wish them luck modding our forums =)

I am eagerly awaiting tomorrows stats on this war. Should be interesting after 24 hours.

Integritous

Good luck to both sides. Well done on the declaration mate, colourful and easy on the eyes.

Hey Sumos can you believe he blamed ME for YOUR tempestuous ultimatum? I can't win! lol

For clarification purposes, Hordes was not a part of SABRE family after a week or two ago. And we received crystal clear confirmation posted on our shared forum from another SABRE Duke (Darknightwing, then in SABRE) that SABRE was not going to interfere in our war with Hordes.

When Dark went away for the weekend, Valoki invited FOURTEEN Hordes members to SABRE tribe, attempted to recruit dozens more small timers in the Southeast, and began immediately supporting them against our attacks.

But you know, it's probably because Wisdom expected so much from them or something. :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck everyone! I have no interest in fighting this war on our doorstep, but we will do what we must.