Delirious Doctors Diagnose OH!s Escape

DeletedUser65940

Dear members of OH!

With your rejection towards our attempt to express our bivalence and chance to show the tribe towards the path of the “Greater Good”, we have decided that the tribe, OH! is now deemed too barbaric to undergo the reforms under the “Greater Good”.

We thus will undergo a campaign of purging the unclean, the unworthy and the loyalist of your tribe so as to spread the banner of the “Greater Good”.
We however, as bivalent being will allow all members who wouldn't abandon their tribe's banner to be ignored and even consider in them a chance of be admitted under the wing of the “Greater Good”.

Salvation will not be come as we are your salvation.

Now for some funny pictures and quotes for your viewing pleasure:

kevinrudd.jpg

fleae.jpg

bif20burgersmall.jpg

This will be a big meal, but I think we can stomach it.

RHCP

P.S. Anyone "lol" at how i compared Hitler to Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh

Hitler can play bass?

It could take a while but you guys should have this.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

You have a thing for relating things in terms of Hitler, heh.

Anyway, good luck ;)

DeletedUser

its always a fail to use Hitler pics in propaganda...makes u look like a nazi lover...

DeletedUser

Errr, I hope this helps? :)

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: OH!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 11
Difference: 93

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 749,587
Side 2: 89,516
Difference: 660,071

image.php

DeletedUser65940

nice one KBC, but you are 'aggressively expanding' into OH! territory to run away from TWC.... so it would seem anyway.

We have over 1 million points of OH! to eat in K78 alone!

xinryr

Very nice declaration, could have done without the Hitler pictures though...It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

DeletedUser

Very nice declaration, could have done without the Hitler pictures though...It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yes, but that final picture is hilarious! :lol:

May both sides enjoy the war.

xinryr

Yeah, that burger could feed me for at least a week! Hilarious =) The one in the middle is just plain creepy...

DeletedUser

nice one KBC, but you are 'aggressively expanding' into OH! territory to run away from TWC.... so it would seem anyway.

We have over 1 million points of OH! to eat in K78 alone!

Expand? yes, run? no.

The players on the frontlines of the TWC war are ones you will not find on the rim in OH! territory.

DeletedUser

Errr, I hope this helps? :)

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: OH!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 11
Difference: 93

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 749,587
Side 2: 89,516
Difference: 660,071

image.php

Lol, KBC declared war on us about a week and a half ago, and KBC has taken mostly inactives. And, let's not forget how many nukes and nobles you all lost trying to take us down.

slates9

Lol, KBC declared war on us about a week and a half ago, and KBC has taken mostly inactives. And, let's not forget how many nukes and nobles you all lost trying to take us down.

What I find funny is everytime someone declares war on someone, all there caps are always "inactives". Honestly, if you have inactives like that to be taken over, then you should be dealing with them ASAP, rather then let any enemy take them and make a staging post for their next nobling target.

Sort it out!

DeletedUser65940

OK, to clear up the hitler lover thing, I changed the hitler picture to a better representitive.

kevinrudd.jpg

The only difference between Hitler and Kevin Rudd is the direction the comb-over goes!

DeletedUser

What I find funny is everytime someone declares war on someone, all there caps are always "inactives". Honestly, if you have inactives like that to be taken over, then you should be dealing with them ASAP, rather then let any enemy take them and make a staging post for their next nobling target.

Sort it out!
Slates9, you are absolutely correct. This post is also a direct reply to yours, the other cannot be dignified with a reply. Besides, this is a game, it is supposed to be played for fun. Who cares who is winning or losing right now...the war can be fun. That is why most of us play. It is the final outcome of that war that is important. Not how many villages have changed hands to this point, nor where those villages came from. Most importantly, is having fun while playing against someone. There are several players in KBC that are actually very good. I lost a village to MrBrandon, he fought so well, when he finally got that village I thanked him for a great fight and basically wished him well in his new village. He earned it. I have exchanged a few villages with another player. We talk almost daily through email. We talk about all kinds of things, we do not resort to petty bickering and insults. KBC can have each and every one of my villages if they want. They just have to earn them...lol. If these these new folks wish to join in on the fight on the other side..so be it. I already know they plan to attack KBC later...lol...The Duke of ~R~ posted all of their correspondence. A few upstarts to join the battle will just increase the fun of playing. I make no excuses for the imbalance of villages taken. They took easier ones...we left the easier ones for them to take....I would have taken the inactives of a rival tribe first too..as you said....it gets you closer

DeletedUser65940

I already know they plan to attack KBC later

really, where do you pull your info from - Or are you trying totrun KBC on us to save yourself?

I think KBC and Escape are getting along well. We managed to solve our little scorp issue diplomatically and look forward to a mutually beneficial alliance in the future.

Cyjgreg, I have my spies!

:icon_biggrin:awesome...the way you said that.

roflroflroflrofl!

DeletedUser

Well, of course you have your spies...two peas in a pod. I get my information from someone you would consider a reliable source. YOU....LOL>....as I said, ~R~ posted all of your correspondence. We already knew you were going to attack, because you told them. Some folks have reliable alliances. Others use spies. If your spies were reliable enough you would know that we could care less about Escape.
So, if the truth bothers your relationship with KBC.....then so be it. You misunderstand anyway. I want this war...it is fun. I am having a blast. Because some folks take this game so seriously they use spies...we do not. Some people take this game so seriously they will sell their integrity to save their precious villages....we do not. Those that left the tribe because they are to afraid to fight, does not bother us a bit..lol..now they wont cry for support anymore. They could join Escape, then they would be right at home. With those that ran from one tribe.
If we are such bad people, why did you want us to merge? LOL...forget it I know the answer to that. I hope all those that spy for you, for a chance to be in your tribe know why you wanted me in your tribe....for the same reason you want them. Easier to noble off when they are in your tribe arent they? Or is it that you want rat finks on board. If they turned on this tribe...what will keep them from turning on your tribe? eh? I am sure you thought of that, you may be a lot of things, but I do not believe you are stupid. Enjoy your spies.....you need them apparently. Because you are so sure you could beat OH! that you resort to spies.
Rats deserve escape. Rats love to be the first to run away from a tribe. Just like the founding members of a tribe I know of..lol.
And while I am yaking on.....your original post was funny...except for the highly offensive part, but then again....two peas in a pod....rats for rats. I sure hope that some of the staff at TW are Jewish or German......because if they are, Escape may be looking for a new duke.

DeletedUser65940

LOL

I am well aware of the risks with spies. I just wanted one to keep us safe.

and if the Hitler picture offends anyone, I am happy to remove it. It is there to be visual amusement, not to offend anyone.

Escape is a tribe not of "rats" but of elites. We did not run from *WW*, we were sick of the way things were going, so we left and turned on them.

I also look forward to the coming battles.