Delirious Doctors Diagnose OH!s Escape

DeletedUser

RCHP, may I ask why you all left *WW* in the first place? I remember them going to war with KBC, then right before they did you all left.

DeletedUser65940

*WW* wasn't going nowhere.

It had no future plans. It had no leadership.

DeletedUser

Easier to noble off when they are in your tribe arent they? Or is it that you want rat finks on board.
If your refering to our recent excursion on internals, we've had some slight activity problems with a couple players, and we're dealing with it. Maybe you should try to learn from our actions :icon_wink:

Because you are so sure you could beat OH! that you resort to spies.

There is no sacrifice for victory, my friend. Escape will use any and every possible advantage available to bring down its opponents, "necessary" or not.

RCHP, may I ask why you all left *WW* in the first place? I remember them going to war with KBC, then right before they did you all left.

The members of Escape who left *WW* to join us did not do so out of fear or anything of the sort, so don't even think of walking that path of thought.

They did so out of disgust. *WW*'s leadership was massive, inefficiant and was a huge liability for the entire tribe. Escape knew that if *WW* warred KBC they would crumble like a house of cards. Even with their war with T-W-C.

Now, don't get me wrong. *WW* had several adept players (many of whom now reside in Escape), but at the time almost all of them were <300k and about to war a top 20 tribe without the slightest bit of a coordinated offensive (Dont lie, because i saw your forums :|)

A much more beneficial course for those players would be a rapid leadership change and subsequently a hostile take over of k78. Simply to increase the average player size for the players that reside in k78. Obviously, our plan was a complete success.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

really, where do you pull your info from - Or are you trying totrun KBC on us to save yourself?

I think KBC and Escape are getting along well. We managed to solve our little scorp issue diplomatically and look forward to a mutually beneficial alliance in the future.

Cyjgreg, I have my spies!

roflroflroflrofl!

Do you want me to show KBC conversation? With cyjgreg's permission, of course.

DeletedUser

Lol, KBC declared war on us about a week and a half ago, and KBC has taken mostly inactives. And, let's not forget how many nukes and nobles you all lost trying to take us down.
Hey Ricco!? Does that mean that you went inactive for the five days it took me to noble dozen of your villages? And then on all the days when [player]Rpduerr[/player] took them, you were inactive then too? What about XCTKD, Skluigi, Temunchin, and Aksak73? Is everyone in [ally]OH![/ally] inactive?

DeletedUser

Lol, I don't think you took a dozen of my villages. You took, 5 I think. And yes, I went to a party that day :icon_biggrin:. When rdpuerr took my villages, he got me while I went camping and someone was sitting me. He also got me at like, 2 o'clock in the morning.

Temuchin and the rest of them, I don't know too much about.

DeletedUser

LOL....we must face the fact, that village for village, KBC is, in fact, ahead. Not all were inactive and even if they were, there was a very good point already brought up here about that. We know there are those in KBC that can fight well, LOL...I made a play yesterday for one of Bobby's villages....he shut me down good. Well fought Bobbynaked!

DeletedUser

Some, cannot. Some KBC players don't use strategy, they just scout and attack. Kinda sad. Bobby, I can say for sure that if you and Aubree would somehow war on each other, you'd win.

DeletedUser

Some, cannot. Some KBC players don't use strategy, they just scout and attack. Kinda sad. Bobby, I can say for sure that if you and Aubree would somehow war on each other, you'd win.

Scout and attack... well yes I do believe this is a sort of strategy is it not?

Short and to the point but a strategy all the same.

The truely SAD part is that you are losing villages to said player... I will never understand how one can call their conqueror a noob...

All KBC players can fight. If I am interpreting your message correctly you are trying to tarnish Aubree's talents as a player?

My friend you are 1/10 her size... you want to see some strategy?

Perhaps if you gave her a challenge where she would need to waste any of her time planning a strategy on you she would whip out the good old reading glasses... get on her level!

I suggest you spend more time strategizing yourself rather than critcising others of having problems you yourself suffer.

She didn't get to such a size by not knowing how to fight.

DeletedUser

its funny that u say scout and attack is not a strategy becuz that seems to be your strategy that u mention. so are u saying u have no strategy? nice job! come to the forums and tell every1 your stragey and then claim its not 1. brillant i wish i wouldve thought of that myself!

as i remember i took 1 of your villas and have not messed with u since so i think with all the nukes and nobles headed your way from others ur head is a lil jumbled up and have forgotten the true course of events.

so please keep sending your scouts to me i like that u wanna keep reminding yourself where u dont wanna send your nuke!

DeletedUser

well when we are taking villages at 10 to 1 odds id like to see what you classify as a strategicly sound plan. on the first day we took about 22 of em to 1 conquer (if not more in our favor). how can you sit there and criticize the 5 players that did that to you?

this is the first 30 hours of hits

day 1

Side 1:
Tribes: -O- KBC Acd
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: OH!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 20
Difference: 99

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 826,839
Side 2: 66,482
Difference: 760,357

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,036
Side 2: 0
Difference: 156,036

image.php

and if anyone can inform me as to why this thread exists it would be appreciated. kbc sure didnt think it was neccesary when they started the war 2 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 419
Side 2: 79
Difference: 340

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,596,451
Side 2: 722,409
Difference: 2,874,042

image.php

blah blah blah, go get eaten, jeremy.

DeletedUser

sorry not on the right side of the lines to do something. and on another note im not the one insulting the ones in the lead of this war. i only put things in perspective for the happy readers.

DeletedUser

As I said before, jeremy, conquering some villages don't matter if we are still growing.

DeletedUser

OK, to clear up the hitler lover thing, I changed the hitler picture to a better representitive.

kevinrudd.jpg

The only difference between Hitler and Kevin Rudd is the direction the comb-over goes!

Too true, i hate kevin rudd

But i still cant help but laugh at the guy who made up "KEVIN 07, RECESSION 08"
Hahaha it was meant to be

artificial intelligence

That's funny. I can say for sure that you are retarded. Stop saying dumb stuff like that.

DeletedUser

I would like to remind everyone that this is NOT a KBC thread or about KBC. Let's not have the community hijack a perfectly good war declaration by ESCAPE.

Best of luck to ESCAPE - I've liked what I've seen from you guys, for the most part - meet you in the middle! :icon_wink: