Delirious Doctors Diagnose OH!s Escape

DeletedUser74538

xEmerald said:
EDIT: Apologies to Escape, I didn't even realize I was posting this in your thread, mischief is a better troll than I thought.

Off topic hour is over from me.

Thanks.

Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: OH!
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 94,679
Side 2: 0
Difference: 94,679
image.php

It appears to me there war tactic is to lie down and pretend to be dead in the hope that we loose interest, and well to be honest its working.

DeletedUser

Thanks.

It appears to me there war tactic is to lie down and pretend to be dead in the hope that we loose interest, and well to be honest its working.

Which was sort of my point, before the "new" Ballchri came in to troll - that since they had lost something like 100 villas in the last month, and gained none, when they were going to start fighting back? :icon_wink:

Great job, Escape!

DeletedUser65940

Well OH! are boring me.

There is no resistance, we can practiacally take their villages at will.

While we are working together to rim a few of thir player, they decide to gang up on a 50k player... in another tribe, where is you honour?

If your tribe is so honourable, why is there no resistance.

DeletedUser

looks like a challenge just arrived for escape. oh! seems to have recruited some promising new players.

DeletedUser

looks like a challenge just arrived for escape. oh! seems to have recruited some promising new players.

Mass recruited talent from the collapse of an ill-centralized and ill-spirited (No offense intended, KBC) tribe does not account as a "challange". Though we look on with interest at OH! recruiting tactics and wonder why the insist on stealing TWC's food, we still remain in full control of the situation.

Just more targets. Nothing else has changed :lol:

DeletedUser

aww anti add left. and i may have stretched it by challenge, but itd atleast be a little more entertaining now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65940

Seriously we in Escape are now bored of poking the 'rolled over, playing dead' OH!

We will continue to eat their K78 villages in particular, but I dont think we are at war as such any more.

DeletedUser

I spoke to them the other day... they seemed happy and proud to have "held you off" d they said they have overcome any threat against them... i hate them aswell, very up themselves!

I have noticed they have grown about 1mil in the last few weeks. :s . What happend?

DeletedUser

I spoke to them the other day... they seemed happy and proud to have "held you off" d they said they have overcome any threat against them... i hate them aswell, very up themselves!

I have noticed they have grown about 1mil in the last few weeks. :s . What happend?

If you hate us, then why did you ask us to merge with you guys?

DeletedUser

We asked yes, but after the stuck up response we got we didnt want it. Why else do you think we dont like you?

DeletedUser

We asked yes, but after the stuck up response we got we didnt want it. Why else do you think we dont like you?

LOL, stuck up? We didn't want to merge into KBC when they asked, now look where they are now? We like to maintain our independence.

DeletedUser65940

Held us off?!?

We were only interested in their K78 players! And for those players, attacks were swift and relentless.

They decided to employ a sneaky tactic:

Every player that Escape targeted would be dismissed if they lost a village, cause it makes the stats look bad!

DeletedUser

Held us off?!?

We were only interested in their K78 players! And for those players, attacks were swift and relentless.

They decided to employ a sneaky tactic:

Every player that Escape targeted would be dismissed if they lost a village, cause it makes the stats look bad!

Really? I don't remember someone getting kicked out because they were targeted. buddman wasn't kicked out, and KBC and you guys gave him 500k ODD a day. The only people kicked were the guys who gave up on the game.

DeletedUser65940

Oh don't talk rubbish.

Day 1, I targeted necrosis, took a few villages off him and then he got booted. I don't know for sure, but he said he was booted, you say he quit. Who do I believe. You both have as bad a credibility as it comes.

I would say that he was booted, as he is still active, with 140k and growing, and therefore clearly he has not quit.

DeletedUser

Aug 22
18:44Necrosis32 left the tribe.

I copy/pasted that. He left because he thought he could escape being nobled by you guys.

DeletedUser65940

Aug 22
18:44Necrosis32 left the tribe.

I copy/pasted that. He left because he thought he could escape being nobled by you guys.

I will take your word for it.

It would also make sense for him to say that he was booted to hold stats in OH! favour in the hope that we may leave him be.

Anyway, back to my original point, K78 is being ethnically cleansed, any players OH! or otherwise will be at risk or being 'taken out' it is nothing personal or tribal, we just want to continue to dominate and secure what we have worked so hard to gain.

You know, if you wanted to be really nice, you could boot the K78 players for me, means our tribes will never need to cross paths again.

K79 will likely be left as is, we currently do not want K79 and we are happy for you guys to grow peacefully, with Escape on the border.

RHCP