Delirious Doctors Diagnose OH!s Escape

DeletedUser

Lol, I don't think you took a dozen of my villages. You took, 5 I think. And yes, I went to a party that day :icon_biggrin:. When rdpuerr took my villages, he got me while I went camping and someone was sitting me. He also got me at like, 2 o'clock in the morning.

Temuchin and the rest of them, I don't know too much about.

Whoops, my bad. I only nobled 11 of your villages. Guess I'll have to get number twelve, huh? Oh yeah, and KBC members have only nobled 19 of your villages. The only member of OH! who has actually done well during this war is Cyjgreg. He and I have traded a few villages, though mine were all recent conquers that he took before I could support. Can't argue with facts. Our "little" squad out here has made a big dent in OH!'s growth. You had broke 5 mil when this war started and now you're down to 4.5 mil. You're not close to winning, you're barely hanging on.

DeletedUser

As I said before, jeremy, conquering some villages don't matter if we are still growing.
its got nothing to do with you guys growing. you commented on our skills and i replied to that. at no point did i say you guys were dead.......yet.

DeletedUser65940

indeed.

TwStats is great

Hey Cyj,

if your players are so loyal and fearless and will 'fight till they loose their last village', then why did a 175k player (Necrosis32) immediately leave OH! and join ~D~ the second he came on-line to see his first village fall. As did cooljohn1996.

This is the thing that will annoy me most. There are going to be lots of war stats flashed around, and half the owners of the villages we have taken, quit OH! as soon as we hit them!

DeletedUser

Most of us are and will fight to the last village. Not all of us are, though.

DeletedUser

Lol Jeremy, please make your own post about our war with you guys instead of coming in this escape forum.

DeletedUser

i didnt find it necessary to make a post. plus its redundant after 2 weeks :p.

DeletedUser

It's great to be delirious isn't it? :lol:

Wow, it's nice to see Escape is still kicking butt!! Anyways, sorry for the fast departure, but W41 called and I couldn't pass the oportunity down. Good luck and I am cheering as a spectator!

Nice PnP btw RHCP!

DeletedUser74538

Would just like to apologise I suppose. That and we needed some stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: OH!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Escape
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 30
Difference: 28
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 23,760
Side 2: 286,328
Difference: 262,568
image.php

Sorry but OH! got two caps cross nobling me.

DeletedUser

Nice stats, Numbers. :icon_smile:

When is the massive OH! machine going to start fighting back?

Hmmmm. Perhaps they can't. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser62273

ROFL! Pot-Kettle-Black. That's the funniest thing i ever heard from someone in KBC. When was the last time KBC actually mounted an attack on T-W-C?

The answer to that is: NEVER

I'm sure OH wouldn't have to try that hard to out gun KBC's Barb nobling machine.

DeletedUser71844

I think somebody is fighting their allies :icon_cool:

Halting their advance, or what would be their advance. :icon_eek:

ROFL! Pot-Kettle-Black. That's the funniest thing i ever heard from someone in KBC. When was the last time KBC actually mounted an attack on T-W-C?

I'm sure OH wouldn't have to try that hard to out gun KBC's Barb nobling machine.

Why all the under-estiamation of KBC? Sure they are getting beat by T-W-C, but who wouldn't?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Get eaten by Cras more troll.

DeletedUser

red.png
TWC Smasher (787|672) K676,789ballchri [T-W-C] stagehand420 [KBC]01st August 2009 - 01:17:32
red.png
TWC Smasher (788|672) K678,049ballchri [T-W-C]stagehand420 [KBC]31st July 2009 - 18:37:29
red.png
TWC Smasher (785|675) K678,273ballchri [T-W-C]stagehand420 [KBC]29th July 2009 - 08:32:19
red.png
TWC Smasher (787|674) K679,469ballchri [T-W-C]stagehand420 [KBC]27th July 2009 - 08:23:14
red.png
67.10.091 Sacrificio (780|675) K675,367ballchri [T-W-C]stagehand420 [KBC]26th July 2009 - 04:28:48

Hmmmm. One player from KBC took five villas from you in five days.

:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62273

That's comical, really considering.

For starters that was before i took over the account as the last guy wasn't able to commit time. You've stitched yourself up like a kipper with comments like that;

Would you like me to show you how many Alain villages we took in 2 days before you kicked him? Or crowley or Shadow, Bio? The list goes on and will continue to increase.

Do you know the meaning of the calm before the storm? Cras tested all your capabilities a week or so ago to see exactly what kind of resistance you'd put up from a medium sized assault of 500ish attacks, it was a pretty poor show. You left gaps, exposed players, kicked players who were un-defendable, emptied villages of all their support. It was like watching a headless chicken.

The only interest you have in this war is K69 is your last hold, it's where you will all end your TW lives. There is nothing you can say or do which will make that easier other than press the delete button now.

DeletedUser

That's comical, really considering.

For starters that was before i took over the account as the last guy wasn't able to commit time. You've stitched yourself up like a kipper with comments like that;

Would you like me to show you how many Alain villages we took in 2 days before you kicked him? Or crowley or Shadow, Bio? The list goes on and will continue to increase.

Do you know the meaning of the calm before the storm? Cras tested all your capabilities a week or so ago to see exactly what kind of resistance you'd put up from a medium sized assault of 500ish attacks, it was a pretty poor show. You left gaps, exposed players, kicked players who were un-defendable, emptied villages of all their support. It was like watching a headless chicken.

The only interest you have in this war is K69 is your last hold, it's where you will all end your TW lives. There is nothing you can say or do which will make that easier other than press the delete button now.

You picked on the weak and inactive...

Alain: inactive, quit after losing one or two villages.
Crowley: inactive
Shadow: inactive
Biot-savart: n00b

You have down trodden the powerless, good for you yet the numbers look quite different when you take on one of our better players.

It matters not, I could sit here and rationalize all day, I could commend you on your job so far, but in the end you will continue to disrespect and act like a child so I won't waste my time.

I also find it funny that you say "we" considering you did nothing to take out said players.

There are no weaklings left to fight, hopefully things start really flying soon.

GL to all those in TWC with a mentality higher than a 12 year old.

EDIT: Apologies to Escape, I didn't even realize I was posting this in your thread, mischief is a better troll than I thought.

Off topic hour is over from me.

DeletedUser

You picked on the weak and inactive...

you gotta be kidding me....

you grow you village/troop pool on the easy stuff, thereby shrinking the enemies, at the same time making them work hard for whatever they can manage to get.

divide and conquer is a time tested strategy. you cull the weak from the crowd, therefore making the crowd smaller and easier to manage in the future.

please dont throw this stuff into anyone's face hoping to shame them into making the epic mistake of playing the game "your way". Its not going to happen.

going to a new school the first day and knocking down the toughest kid you see only works in the movies.