SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

It's true, I have no life! Luckily, Integritous would never do something like make fun of me because of it! Only [BA] members would do things like verbally abuse other players through mails and PnP posts!

Ahhh sarcasm, so useful to poke fun at people with huge ego :icon_wink:

I thought it was the last refuge of the defeated and ignorant myself, but there we go.

kitex1

has anybody got any incomings from sabre?

I'm full front line and I still havnt had any......... :(

DeletedUser

This is not quite what I expected from a staff member. Some harsh words there. You must have quite the reputation for customer service.

Just because we mod, does not mean we are not allowed a voice on the forums for the worlds we play. I see absolutely nothing out of line with what was said. We mods are more than professional when we are on the job (that we volunteer for), but here, on the worlds we play, we have a right to speak our minds within the rules just like everyone else.

DeletedUser

has anybody got any incomings from sabre?

I'm full front line and I still havnt had any......... :(

I think they consolidated their troops for an all-out offensive on my account. Maximum effort, I had around 60-70 fakes and around 20 nukes hit various villages. And there have been 3 narrowly thwarted noble trains.

Be happy my friend that you have been spared this campaign of shock and awe.

ackcody

Ha. Don't act like you dont know :)
A few days to a few weeks, everyone will know.

Llama Crazy

know what?? sabres runaways turning on sabre?? that would be quite funny so i got my fingers crossed :lol:

DeletedUser

what hsall become of Kobr and eturg?????

will, when wisdom gets bored again, they be murcilessly slaughtered?

kitex1

what hsall become of Kobr and eturg?????

will, when wisdom gets bored again, they be murcilessly slaughtered?

That would depend on weather BA try to sink their poison into eturg/kobr wouldn't it?

Integritous

I feel really bad for all these people we rimmed a year or more ago who still come back to check on our progress. :icon_eek:

Void mate, I only meant you posted a lot on here, I didn't think after the slimy posts you indulged in that you would take it so personally, my apologies I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Anyway Eturg and KOBR have nothing to do with this SABRE ballyhoo. In fact more than 2/3 of the original SABRE family have departed the side of Valoki, Talius Brute, Sircesare and the other conspirators, choosing instead the side of honour among friends. It's too bad it ended this way in the South, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I'd still love someone to point out this apparent myth of "Integritous plots against SABRE." It so completely NEVER happened, so, you know, I'd really be curious if people might be able to stop speaking it and actually tell me what I supposedly did?

DeletedUser

Just because we mod, does not mean we are not allowed a voice on the forums for the worlds we play. I see absolutely nothing out of line with what was said. We mods are more than professional when we are on the job (that we volunteer for), but here, on the worlds we play, we have a right to speak our minds within the rules just like everyone else.

Oh, I did not realize you were volunteering. I thought you were employed by the company. If so then I do understand that you have the right to speak as you wish.
I just hope nobody abuses their power and harasses somebody. Not accusing anyone, just saying.

DeletedUser

That would depend on weather BA try to sink their poison into eturg/kobr wouldn't it?

Oh please, you guys can do that on your own and then blame us, like you did with HORDES :)

I'd still love someone to point out this apparent myth of "Integritous plots against SABRE." It so completely NEVER happened, so, you know, I'd really be curious if people might be able to stop speaking it and actually tell me what I supposedly did?
I think it started with something like this:
Integritous on 24.06. at 00:41
Hey mate,

Quick question, out of the blue i know, but i was thinking...

I wondered if you could tell me if you thought any members of .xD would be interested in joining Wisdom, in the understanding that it would mean an immediate declaration from us against SABRE family? Just curious... and yes we have room, despite appearances. :p

Integritous

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Integritous: again your true colors come out. I guess now by the above answear to your question now you have your answear. either your memery is really bad or your PnP is. :)

Integritous

Nope. Gee Spec I really pity your situation. Between that PA of yours in SABRE who we won't let up on, and the sum total of your ignorance about Wisdom relations with your own tribe, I can understand why you've been so visibly shaken on here lately.

But there it is. There is the mail, the ONLY mail, the single piece of written word that has been used as the source, by BA, for every single accusation against Wisdom of being bad allies to SABRE. THAT is the sum total of their case against us, THAT is whence the hysteria arises. :icon_eek:

Well golly gee, you caught me red-handed! I was, on the eve of war with .xD, actually trying my best to betray my oldest allies in the South! It's so brilliant I know!

Thing is though guys, if that's really what happened, why do you think more than 2/3 of the SABRE family remain loyal to Wisdom? Why do you think many of them are now turning their own axe to those hallowed names like "Valoki," and "Talius Brute," who we've proven worked with BA leaders to conspire against us?

I guess we're all just a big bunch of no good idiots down here in the dirty south, lmao!

Oh no wait! It's coming to me now, I think I've got it figured, it must have been... wait for it... something else entirely!!!!

Now it is a wee bit lame of you lying BA turd blossoms to claim possession of my every mail I ever wrote to MM_Hun while not in good faith posting the mails back and forth where I explained to him precisely what my purpose was with the (out of context? Why I never!) mail you post here. But hey after your PnP performance during the Storm war, I expect little else from you.

For the rest though, I will patiently explain what the Flame Hordes refuse to. I wrote that mail to a member of .xD in an attempt to determine the loyalty to the leadership over there. Our war with them has been one against the leaders, whereas most of the rank and file were innocent of any betrayal of Wisdom. So I wanted to ask whether they might leave their tribe to let us have it out with the small bunch who did us wrong. But I had heard they were mightily enjoying their SABRE war, which presumably they knew they would have to abandon if they joined Wisdom, SABRE's longstanding ally. So I was concerned I might get a skewed result. Therefore I asked that hypothetical question in a way as to eliminate his concern about giving up the SABRE war if he left .xD.

That's the truth. I never invited them. I never planned to invite them, or war SABRE. All you boys in the Northwest hopped up on Intysucks, you'll have to chill for a bit and reason it out in order to see it clearly... just please be logical about all this.

If I wanted to war SABRE, first of all I certainly wouldn't need any .xD refugees to help out. Second, I would have done it long before declaring on .xD, because, wait for it again... THEY WERE WARRING SABRE! Why would I declare on a tribe who was warring a Wisdom target? By warring .xD we defended our ally, despite the threats from BA leveled at ourselves and 100I.

We did not war SABRE until they declared on us AFTER letting 14 members of Hordes who we were ALREADY attacking join them, get supported by them against us, and remain in their tribe even after we proved their refugee status quite clearly.

But hey BA, keep posting in these forums involving wars 8 Ks from your core, don't worry it doesn't reinforce anyone's idea that you think it's your birthright to boss the whole world around or anything. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That mail was sent to Wicksys, not to one of our members "in an attempt to determine the loyalty to the leadership over there".