Checks and Balances

DeletedUser

There is the difference where i KNOW that i am arrogant, and i am fine with that. MY relevant point here is that you try to come accross as this elite, Wizened old guy doling out your lessons like your the TW God cause you lead a Number one tribe.

Ah, i m the hypocrite, yet you cant even read what i post? When have i EVER bragged about myself? I have always put my tribe first...

You have this high opinion of yourself, and you cant even be bothered to read what your responding too.

I only call to light that i lead from the front in my tribe full of "teammates"> Actually, ignoramus, check the last few posts from me in this thread about how great my tribe is as a team...

UNtil you do so, your pnp is nothing.

Again, bother to read before you reply. I boast about my "tribe" and how we work well together.

If your not gonna read, then dont bother posting your half assed responses.

Hahaha. this coming from the guy that "leads" the number one tribe... What did you do early, recruit all the highpointers in your kd to start?

Again, if you have the guts to post a reply, then i implore you to READ WHAT I POST.

No where in this thread have i defended Fraser. If anything i asked you to take your Anti_cry shit out of my thread.

And, you posted concerning Die/Cry... it is a PHOENX VS DIE thread, so get on topic.

I have left "your"threads to you, dont be coming in here being a jackass WEEKS after our incident to continue your throwing around of your weight.

I never sat on my high horse, such as you, glaring DOWN at everyone.. i merely say things that will incite a response, because they are true observations, and HIgh and mighty players such as yourself cannot tolerate to have your weaknesses exposed.

And again, i say that points dont mean anything. Neither of those tribes were top tenners, now were they? This was proved in the rather quick way they were dispatched, wouldnt you say?

Will you brag about beating up a handicapped person, just cause he is popular and well known?

yes, it is tribalwars. thank you for proving MY points agian and again. You need to learn to read what i post, or at least remember it.. what was my basis for argument with DN about ???

My team and our teamwork.

Now, each and every tribe is only as strong as the weakest link.. and some find it amusing that the weakest link is the duke... Usually most try to make that one of thier stronger points?

Again, you completely disreguard everything everyone else says.. if your gonna be this blind all the time, dont expect to be here too long.

No? then why did everyone get so bent and angry when i called out RR situation as i saw it? In a fair, unbiased manner?

not my fault you choose to read the few posts where i do my bragging, and instead ignore all of my other posts that say things people dont like to hear. Dont lie, you dont appreciate my tone and my personal views on what i say...

Your just using my "boasts" as your tool to attempt to shut me up in pnp.
And your tribe wouldnt have been a tad known had it not been for your everlasting ranting in every single thread on this forum.

Sigh. typical internet tough guy.

Those wars, and histories have all taken time. I dont need to go into you how patient i was in w6, how much ridicule i took in pnp from players far superior to you...

There is nothing i havent seen, and nothing i wont do to prove my points.

As it stands, i have to apologize.. before i started peeing in THE's cheerios.. i was under the impression you werent THAT far away.. But now i see the light, and i cannot get to you guys anytime soon..>

So mores the pity, you will have to be patient.. but know i will get there.

Im sorry, you want me to fawn over your tribe as others have done, instead of pointing out descrepincies... I take one quote from fraser about Iceman's ingame skills...

And look at the turnout we get in our thread for it. So one must ask, just how close are my posts getting, if you guys come out in such force to "defend your duke and his honor"???

the rest of us are sitting here wondering...

Ah, you bitched and moaned long enough, i finally leave your threads be.. and you start the problem all over again.

Well, just know that now, no thread is safe here. I am back to my normal trolling grounds, everyone can thank THE for that.

Once again, spleen is so arrogant, that he misses my point entirely.

Ok, smart ass... quote me WHERE I SAID THAT PHOENX IS BETTER THAN THE???

I say your overrated, you do your best to insult and belittle my tribe.. Funny, but does that mark appear to have hit home???

:icon_eek:

The only stat i have for you is my personal war record in w6. I have not lost a war, and every war was against at least 3 to 1 odds at all times.. (until Sin fell)

I am here, i have like minded individuals, that believe in my theories and processes, and will not walk away from the pc at the hint of incomings...

I have all the tools i need to shut a tribe such as yourselves up. Unfortunately, when i started this situation, i thought you were closer...

Yes, your right.. your wars ending in a few short weeks proves to me that you faced quality opponents. Had you hit upon any quality tribes, you would still be fighting.

Unless of course, your awesomeness washed over them, and made them flee the field..... But then again, they wouldnt be quality if they did that??

Sigh, you follow your leaders example. Learn to read please?

I know of erevos giving you hell, but i have to ask, didnt bd have something to say about that?

And cbtf, half the tribe got banned if im correct? Kind of hard to turn that kind of morale around, and keep players playing...

Your right. We lost all our wars, i dont receive mails daily telling me to continue to hassle you top tribes in pnp...

Maybe if you took your head out of your ass, you would see the world as it is.. not some veiled THE playground.

Again, your right.. i am the one that started with how cool we were.. .why dont you go back in the past and check things out??

Others gave us the name we have, i just took it and ran with it...

Your right, just cause you reply dont mean your interested or dont have a vested interest in the thread..

And yes, you guys are jealous of our popularity. How a non top twenty tribe could be jocking you, THE , the NUMBER ONE TRIBE EVER, is blowing your mind..

If you didnt care, then why is there three, sometimes four of you in a row posting??

Number one tribes dont mean much. You have already proven that two top ten tribes werent really top ten tribes.

Just like i know, that if someone should push you guys back.. you would find out your not top tribe material.

ANd, just because i say such things, does not mean i am saying phoenx will beat you. (well, we would, but that is besides the point) what i am saying is your overrated.

And when i say that, look how many of you sissies come running into here to defend your "number one status"...

You guys are truly pathetic to let a far inferior player such as myself get your goats.. cause you cant deny, i have pissed you off today.

Ah, and what you have just done here wasnt that same thing your chiding fraser for?

Im glad you guys came down to my thread, so i can show the world what you really are.

Overrated bunch of insecure nobs. Plain and simple.

Now we will sit here and wait for you to bash phoenx some more, just because we live by our higher ideals than yours...

It means, that mathematically, Osin and family was the largest Family on tw.net, as proven time and again in our forums on w6. Rival tribes from other worlds would come to our forums to try to bash down O~Sin, comparing the other top tribes on other worlds..

Sin won that hands down, cept that one time... one other tribe had a merger to take that top spot briefly...

Then i broke them down, it started with myself... but i rallied enough people to do it.

as for other w6 players, obviously they are not all that good...

Ah, pinky, really?? this matter can easily be proven... just have to comb my w6 forums to find the thread that states it.

Sin was indeed the largest family on the .net.

Plain and simple, i was there, i saw the posts from other worlds' families..

Phoenx doesnt overexaggerate. Just because you dont believe what i say, does not make it untrue.

I have a habit of picking fights with the largest, best tribes...

The and DN should be flattered that i have taken an interest in ending both of their tribes.

Thanks for proving my point. The majority of your arguments being "READ WHAT I POST" or some reply that deflects the point we've made. I realize it's impossible to carry on any sort of intelligent convo/debate with you.

You may think that I'm quitting here... I'm not. I'll respond to any new points, but going over the same stuff time and time again just isn't my thing.

the pink panther

your is to own

you're = you are,

seriously Paj age nine English

and how many members did Sin have? simple question was it more than 1,200?

spleen mage

The basis of Pajuno's argument, is basically that everyone should believe what he says.

"PHOENX IS PRO CUS I SAY SO"

"THE IS N00B CUS I SAY SO"

All of his claims are insubstantial. It's impossible to argue with someone that can blindly refuse something, no matter the argument put before them. Kind of like a little child, putting his hands over his ears.

As a closing note, Jpohlman pointed out that THE can noble HUNDREDS OF VILLAGES, in a single coop.

Surely this much firepower can come down to kd 64 in a few short months, i mean...

Oh, and your maths ability sucks.

It means, that mathematically, Osin and family was the largest Family on tw.net, as proven time and again in our forums on w6. Rival tribes from other worlds would come to our forums to try to bash down O~Sin, comparing the other top tribes on other worlds..

Sin won that hands down, cept that one time... one other tribe had a merger to take that top spot briefly...

Then i broke them down, it started with myself... but i rallied enough people to do it.

On W1, I took down the largest tribe the world had ever seen, with just a toothbrush and a ball of string, all in 7 minutes.

Btw - I'd like to see the maths to prove that they were the biggest family ever please, as I don't believe it; with only 2 tribes, I think it's virtually impossible to hold that record, with the member limit on that world.

Of course, I doubt you'l be in any rush to find evidence to prove yourself wrong....

Last edited:

DeletedUser22924

The basis of Pajuno's argument, is basically that everyone should believe what he says.

All of his claims are insubstantial. It's impossible to argue with someone that can blindly refuse something, no matter the argument put before them. Kind of like a little child, putting his hands over his ears.

On W1, I took down the largest tribe the world had ever seen, with just a toothbrush and a ball of string, all in 7 minutes.

Btw - I'd like to see the maths to prove that they were the biggest family ever please, as I don't believe it; with only 2 tribes, I think it's virtually impossible to hold that record, with the member limit on that world.

Of course, I doubt you'l be in any rush to find evidence to prove yourself wrong....

what he means isn't the amount of members in SIN :p

and also, wether u like it or not, paj has actually been right in almost everything he claims, he said, he would cause the fall of SIN(i can't remembers the exact words) and it happened, he claimed Die. will fall, and so far he is proving his claims right.

i myself think THE is overrated.

Deleted User - 3135

Who gives a shit about HAM!!! bloodhood, they are dead and buried, just as you are.

Language Fraser. I think you have caught a bit of the ol' I have taken this game far too seriously syndrome. Though to the extent of carrying on rivalries beyond worlds...

That's just sad.

Go play with your toys :icon_wink:

spleen mage

and also, wether u like it or not, paj has actually been right in almost everything he claims, he said, he would cause the fall of SIN(i can't remembers the exact words) and it happened, he claimed Die. will fall, and so far he is proving his claims right.

I don't think it's possible with points either. Not unless every single member was in the top 200.

Think what you like.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*... OMG Cry is coming for Die.
*Sigh*... OMG phoenx is coming for Die.... forever and ever and ever and ever. Wake me when the war is over... Oh wait! it will never be over!! as we continue to noble more villas overall than you can take from us, each one eventually providing us with more troops to throw at you. I really don't mind how large your ODD grows.

Sorry Paj but you, phoenx, just won't be what stops Die. despite your admirable efforts.

DeletedUser

Hehe, so to make obvious statements and then watch them come true means that you made it happen? I call BS.

He said Die. will fall, and granted it is just inevitable that they will eventually fall. Phoenx is incapable of doing it themselves though, and now ED, [CRY], and whoever else is hitting them as well. But when they disband, guess who's going to take the credit?

If he was to make the claim that THE would fall, then I'd be impressed if somehow he could make that happen. He's taken down bigger tribes in previous worlds, so we should be easy.

DeletedUser

O yeah? Well, mines bigger than all you mofos! **thought a nonsense statement was more than appropriate at this time**

...on a more serious note...I wonder why truth can only be told from one's own side? aahh, that's what this all about right?

Name one game that competition and crap talking doesn't make it more entertaining, competitive, and enjoyable for all sides. One game where "number one" doesn't get pushed the hardest.

...and lastly, hopefully getting this thread back on track...

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die. dawn
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 411
Side 2: 1,135
Difference: 724

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 11
Difference: 85

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,293,233
Side 2: 8,698,621
Difference: 5,405,388

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 886,509
Side 2: 93,419
Difference: 793,090

image.php

DeletedUser22924

Hehe, so to make obvious statements and then watch them come true means that you made it happen? I call BS.

He said Die. will fall, and granted it is just inevitable that they will eventually fall. Phoenx is incapable of doing it themselves though, and now ED, [CRY], and whoever else is hitting them as well. But when they disband, guess who's going to take the credit?

If he was to make the claim that THE would fall, then I'd be impressed if somehow he could make that happen. He's taken down bigger tribes in previous worlds, so we should be easy.

[CRY]?, only about 3 members have actually been putting any war effor on them, i myself have capped 20(i think) vills, granted it should be more, but my noble count was extremely low after that :p.

i don't know about ED
but phoenx have been winning since the beginning:lol:

also how can u think Phoenx could bring down THE now?

u are many k's apart and the size difference, would give u a huge advantage.

plz use better logic next time:)

@spleen mage: well i guess we can never truly know, but SIN was the biggest family in w6 ever.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point. The majority of your arguments being "READ WHAT I POST" or some reply that deflects the point we've made. I realize it's impossible to carry on any sort of intelligent convo/debate with you.

Not true. You are replying to stuff that i didnt say, so how am i expected to carry an argument with yourself??

1. i never said phoenx was better. I said IN MY OPINION< THE is overrated. You guys proceed to get all bent, come here in force, and post stats to prove your own greatness.

2. Continually implying stuff i didnt say, is not carrying on a debate.

You may think that I'm quitting here... I'm not. I'll respond to any new points, but going over the same stuff time and time again just isn't my thing.

You are indeed quitting, you have nothing to say because you know im right.

your is to own

you're = you are,

seriously Paj age nine English

and how many members did Sin have? simple question was it more than 1,200?

A typo equates my language at age nine?

Thanks for the low brow insult, glad your the Ass of the Class.

Its not a question of members, i believe it was villages and points. This was about a year ago, and i suppose i could peruse the world 6 forums for you... give me a few days tho, could be time consuming.

Sigh. I said, quite clearly, IN MY HONEST OPINION, THE is OVERRATE>

OMG> OH KNOWS?? DARE HE?

calm down buddy, your not the first heavy weight to be categorized as Overrated...

All of my claims are insubstantial? Your post to compare Phoenx and THE in stats, well that is in response to me saying THE is overrated, NOT phoenx is better. Nor did i say that THE sucks, so i dont understand where your getting off with this kind of post.

honestly, you guys arent reading what im saying, and making your own hallucinations of what is being said here up...

I say overrated, you seem to ignore that as my focal point...

LOL> ok pal, im going on words put forth by a member of your tribe..

Jpohlman said he could noble "hundreds of villages in a coop"

So maybe your the overexxaggeraters?

That is not what was said. But of course, when you have no basis for argument, blow out of proportion..

Good for you, macgyver.

Maybe was three at the time... Osin, Asin, Neuwar maybe?? 150 members per tribe.

the evidence is in the w6 forums... i shall take a gander this evening for your highness.

DeletedUser

[CRY]?, only about 3 members have actually been putting any war effor on them, i myself have capped 20(i think) vills, granted it should be more, but my noble count was extremely low after that :p.

i don't know about ED
but phoenx have been winning since the beginning:lol:

also how can u think Phoenx could bring down THE now?

u are many k's apart and the size difference, would give u a huge advantage.

plz use better logic next time:)

@spleen mage: well i guess we can never truly know, but SIN was the biggest family in w6 ever.
Fraser made some comment about how he was going to take Die. down, which is actually what brought me into this thread in the first place. It might not be all of [CRY] (a war is almost never fought by every member in the tribe) but that doesn't change the fact that you are fighting them, and likely coordinating with Phoenx too.

ED declared on Die. a little while back.

And from what I heard, Pajuno single-handedly brought down the biggest family W6 has ever seen, so THE should be easy for him.
Paj Single handedly brought down the No.1 tribe which was No.1 for 10 months and who were also the biggest family on Tw.net

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And from what I heard, Pajuno single-handedly brought down the biggest family W6 has ever seen, so THE should be easy for him.

Heheh. obviously not solo, but as the first, and major instigator of the entire ordeal..

I had so many side deals going the world over.. that was a miracle of supreme diplomacy against a Family built upon Diplomacy...

But as proof, i was the first one to launch nukes, i was the first to take the villages from their duke myself, and My core was less than half a kd from their "best" players...

So, it wasnt like i was running my mouth from behind my tribe.. i was front and center, and an easy focal point for them...

And, Fear lost half of its top ten players prior to the war, as we split out to start Fear from Death initially... (those five top players wouldnt fight Sin)

DeletedUser

1. i never said phoenx was better. I said IN MY OPINION< THE is overrated. You guys proceed to get all bent, come here in force, and post stats to prove your own greatness.
Yes, we post stats as PROOF to back up our claims. You should try it sometime. Not everyone blindly believes the crap you spout on the forums.

LOL> ok pal, im going on words put forth by a member of your tribe..

Jpohlman said he could noble "hundreds of villages in a coop"

So maybe your the overexxaggeraters?
We have consistently nobled 200+ villages in our last 4 major OP's. I'll even post the stats for our most recent.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: mira41510 iddocruz6 Grosart CheeseHead789 Desperado22 tinukeda

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 4
Difference: 178

image.php

Plus Mikzmyk, who deleted and can no longer be put in TWstats. We were 56-0 on him before he deleted though...

This is what's called "proof". I have provided it, to back up JPohlmans claim.

Please back up your claims?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, we post stats as PROOF to back up our claims. You should try it sometime. Not everyone blindly believes the crap you spout on the forums.

What crap exactly are you trying to prove wrong from me? That in my OPINION< THE is overrated?

And that you personally rely on your members to carry you as proven by your OD stats??

You dont personally do any of that fighting from the looks of it..

Again, where am i wrong or not putting up facts? Opinions is personal belief.. dont need facts to prove that is my opinion, do i?

We have consistently nobled 200+ villages in our last 4 major OP's. I'll even post the stats for our most recent.

Ahh... but key phrase would be Decent opponents.. that was mentioned several times, and another key ingredient to your boast being worthy.

Plus Mikzmyk, who deleted and can no longer be put in TWstats. We were 56-0 on him before he deleted though...

This is what's called "proof". I have provided it, to back up JPohlmans claim.

Please back up your claims?

Again, key phrase was against DECENT opponents, its not hard for 20 members to noble that many against a few inactives..

56-0, i hardly call him active nor decent.

And for proof, please read this thread partway down, until you hit on Minsc n boo's posts...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=103222&highlight=O~Sin+Biggest+Family

DeletedUser

Language Fraser. I think you have caught a bit of the ol' I have taken this game far too seriously syndrome. Though to the extent of carrying on rivalries beyond worlds...

That's just sad.

Go play with your toys :icon_wink:

Just telling it how it is, no one asked you to like it :)

spleen mage

So when I say your claims are all insubstantial, I was right. You try and get round that by saying "but its MY OPINION!!!1111", but your opinion is still based on no facts, just your own deluded belief that your tribe is gods gift to tribalwars.

But if we're playing the opinion game, then it's my opinion that Phoenx are noobs, and that DIE. are a better tribe.

Too bad your opinion dont count, and i did in fact just best you in a pnp debate...

Yes. If opinion is measured by ego size, then obviously yours is worth more then the anyone elses, even the rest of the world combined.

Last edited:

Mick876

But if we're playing the opinion game, then it's my opinion that Phoenx are noobs, and that DIE. are a better tribe.

Theres a opinion thats debatable, but then theres just a opinion thats just flat out wrong.

So your opinion is wrong :)