ES Lords and the ever expanding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Omfg, someone wanna give me a summary, I tried reading the first two pages...too many long posts and not enough bigred to make it funny...

DeletedUser

Sigh..OK ..hats off for a moment..
cool url kingsblade!

Of course i am am having fun..can you imagine how cool it is to be aceofcups the notorious renegade?!

Anyway i am off for a kip...insult you all tomorrow! G'nite.

DeletedUser

Ah! Yes lokinder..status..your key to it all..status!
To hell with the opinion and expression of others eh?..status rules in your mind....The rule of the big stick..the idea that because your stick is bigger that mine you are right..RULE BY MIGHT!.
No count for vision..no count for artistry..no count for charity..,no count for others.
RULE BY MIGHT!...lokindrer's answer to everything...how sad!
hmmmm
lets see atleast he rules by might:icon_twisted: ,unlike some who rule with stupidity and more or less like idiots. They bring death and destruction to their own people and than hide behind the back of others .
It's a shame how you dragged DWL in a war none wanted, got them destroyed and made a run, if this is what leadership means for you than unfortunatly lokinder is no good a leader.

Because we have seen him work he is one of those who will not drag his men into wars if they are not willing,and before taking any decision he post's it in the forms and forwards to the leaders of esl2 to make sure evey single person in esl knows about it and incase anyone thinks that it needs to be given a second thought a proper discution takes place,
and unfortunatly for those who donot understand that insulting 1 person in ESL means insulting the whole tribe.In your case you insulted lokinder and the tribe and than backstabbed your own tribe, by deserting them in the mid of a war you youself had brought upon them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Omfg, someone wanna give me a summary, I tried reading the first two pages...too many long posts and not enough bigred to make it funny...

In brief:

1. ESL supports our great allies in wars against PTT tribes. We will maintain our formal agreements with portions of PTT who have earned and lived up to them.

2. Damn. ESL may have to do something else, because ME1 harbors war fugitives.

3. Asterios: Poops upon self. Says many things, as if he's cooked noodles and throws them against the wall to see what he can get to stick. Best hypocritical statement is, he took AceofCups in because we attacked ME4. But, now that he's declared war against us, we've attacked ME4 again, who, in the words of Asterios, have nothing to do with any of this. Hey, I can't even make this up.

4. Brbbbq: No reason to mention him save to get him to post for his picture. Hereby declared permanent summary to all threads.

That essentially is all there is. That and my magnificence. Would you like to touch my monkey?

DeletedUser

Asterios, I have recently found that you seek peace with all of PTT and AoS to fight us.

Asterios wrote:
-->
We are Considering Peace with All of ME and All of PTT/AoS,but we want assurances that your tribe will not support ESL in anyway shape or form in our war on them.Furthermore we want assurances that PTT will not stab us in the back by attacking us again which caused this current predictament.

NineGon wrote:
-->
greetings,
someone ask me to be the speaker of PTT.and AoS
and you may discuss the treaty with me.
ninegon, duke of PTT

I find this remarkable. For a man who does not make decisions for ME any longer, it is amusing you are negotiating peace with PTT so you may fight ESL.

I hereby declare, ESL will take no aid from any AoS or PTT tribe member in any battle with ME. Why? We shall not require any. For as an enemy, you lack the ability to require us to seek aid from friends or NAPs or just concerned citizens.

Though, I wonder, what your allies feel about you prioritizing as an enemy one who is not, to them, an enemy. Hmm.

Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs.

DeletedUser

In brief:

1. ESL supports our great allies in wars against PTT tribes. We will maintain our formal agreements with portions of PTT who have earned and lived up to them.

2. Damn. ESL may have to do something else, because ME1 harbors war fugitives.

3. Asterios: Poops upon self. Says many things, as if he's cooked noodles and throws them against the wall to see what he can get to stick. Best hypocritical statement is, he took AceofCups in because we attacked ME4. But, now that he's declared war against us, we've attacked ME4 again, who, in the words of Asterios, have nothing to do with any of this. Hey, I can't even make this up.

4. Brbbbq: No reason to mention him save to get him to post for his picture. Hereby declared permanent summary to all threads.

That essentially is all there is. That and my magnificence. Would you like to touch my monkey?

So it was you, my Sultan, that broke into my villages and drank my 40 kegs of ale. Only the great Lokinder could hold his own with 40 kegs.

DeletedUser

So it was you, my Sultan, that broke into my villages and drank my 40 kegs of ale. Only the great Lokinder could hold his own with 40 kegs.

Send me your women, Battle Lord. I will see their ankles :).

DeletedUser1747

Asterios, I have recently found that you seek peace with all of PTT and AoS to fight us.

Asterios wrote:
-->
We are Considering Peace with All of ME and All of PTT/AoS,but we want assurances that your tribe will not support ESL in anyway shape or form in our war on them.Furthermore we want assurances that PTT will not stab us in the back by attacking us again which caused this current predictament.

NineGon wrote:
-->
greetings,
someone ask me to be the speaker of PTT.and AoS
and you may discuss the treaty with me.
ninegon, duke of PTT

I find this remarkable. For a man who does not make decisions for ME any longer, it is amusing you are negotiating peace with PTT so you may fight ESL.

I hereby declare, ESL will take no aid from any AoS or PTT tribe member in any battle with ME. Why? We shall not require any. For as an enemy, you lack the ability to require us to seek aid from friends or NAPs or just concerned citizens.

Though, I wonder, what your allies feel about you prioritizing as an enemy one who is not, to them, an enemy. Hmm.

Wow, you know what? I read that exact same message, and I didnt see the implications of that. I guess its because I ignore what asterios has to say on principle.

And Symbol would definitely touch that monkey of yours. That and more :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

Wow, you know what? I read that exact same message, and I didnt see the implications of that. I guess its because I ignore what asterios has to say on principle.

And Symbol would definitely touch that monkey of yours. That and more :icon_wink: .

Yes, I know you've read this, Vpar2. You see, Asterios has just enough mental retardation to think the contents of this note display some contradiction in ESL intentions to support our allies against PTT tribes. It is rather amusing to me he apparently could not read the very first post in this thread that clearly outlined we will maintain our relations with PTT tribes we have signed formal agreements with for they have earned special consideration. XiG has said the same. Honorable tribes do not throw out the baby with the bathwater, as they say.

Yet, Asterios has used the contents of this mail to suggest PTTc54's answer that they would not stand aside if ME1 could harm us and we asked for help as a sign that it was a funny answer to give for a tribe we are going to war with. We aren't going to war with them. They know this. I said this. When? In this thread. It's no secret.

But, Asterios actually thinks this is evidence of something. Evidence so damaging in his eyes, that he's frustrated his allies refuse to agree with him, not knowing they are all saying to themselves, and me, "The new duke is more reasonable. Don't worry." Yes, Asterios, it confirms what I said. We are honorable. We will support our allies against tribes we have no affiliation with and we will honor our affiliations. You see, we believe in honor. ME tribes do not.

Lokinder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would not touch the Sultan's monkey. I would not presume to be worthy enough to touch the Sultan's sacred monkey.

AmerRules

I can not BELIEVE that ESL has allowed Asterios to actually still ah...reside. He should be wiped from W2. The freaking nudist that he is! No one wants to see forty year old manboobies! Gross!

DeletedUser

I can not BELIEVE that ESL has allowed Asterios to actually still ah...reside. He should be wiped from W2. The freaking nudist that he is! No one wants to see forty year old manboobies! Gross!

At this time, he sits in his solitude away from civilization. He knows that he is somewhat safe, maybe not all the way safe. Trust me Amer, he will know pain, if not by ESL, then by someone.

AmerRules

At this time, he sits in his solitude away from civilization. He knows that he is somewhat safe, maybe not all the way safe. Trust me Amer, he will know pain, if not by ESL, then by someone.

Well - by this time with all of the ranting, spewing (and probably spitting); his wife/girlfriend/boyfriend should have taken him away from the computer and explained to him about "real life vs fantasy world".

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You see, we believe in honor. ME tribes do not.

Lokinder.

Please now lets not tarnish all with that brush Lokinder, some of us are dying for honour no matter how misplaced.

Duke Boughtthefarm

DeletedUser

Please now lets not tarnish all with that brush Lokinder, some of us are dying for honour no matter how misplaced.

Duke Boughtthefarm

My apologies, Duke BTF. I think well of you and those you lead. I have seen the words of Asterios on ME4 and I frankly do no longer consider you under their umbrella for how dismally ME4 has been treated and spoken about. I pledge to you when this matter is settled, ESL will become very close, trusted friends with your people to make up for the pain brought to you through the failed leadership of Asterios.

DeletedUser3301

Put this man in charge of ME1 immediately! For the greater good.

I will confine my ME leadership to W3, ME4. :icon_cool:

The rule of the big stick..the idea that because your stick is bigger that mine you are right..

Sorry, but that sounds wrong.:icon_eek: :icon_neutral:

What we need is peace. We should only fight one war at a time anyhow.:villagers:

DeletedUser

The following is taken from the ESL profile:

"ESL is a war tribe, known for its arrogance and prickly adherence toward respect of the strong, especially in relationships with the weak."

Emmm? what does it mean?..It seems to say: If you are strong ESL will run away but if you are weak ESL will batter you.

I have reservations regarding my interpretation of these words..straightforward though they seem...it's just so unlike ESL to be so open and honest about their cowardily, bullying behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.