ES Lords and the ever expanding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*da slaya*

First time poster here.

ME1 is my tribe. I am not happy with recent developments here.

Anyways I just wanted to say..

Do not judge my tribe by the few people you see posting here.

ME has many loyal, respectable and intelligent people there.

We also have a few that a quite the opposite... but they are few and far between and every tribe has them..

and I am disappointed with the posts that I see from our members on this thread. especially today when negotiations are in process...

what if we want to be in that death trap?

for you to say this and you are completely surrounded by tribemates and allies and not in any danger is dumb

please do not comment anymore unless you have something useful to say.

l

DeletedUser

You are one of the people I was speaking of, *da slaya*. I hope your leadership will show the intelligence that I have noticed with several of your members. This war with ME was not something that we wanted as a tribe. We had a war with DWL and it has been looking to us at ESL that your leaders, starting with your former leader, Asterios, wanted war with ESL. Why else would they still have aceofcups in their protection.

We are sorry for the innocent members of ME, but the release of aceofcups really is not that difficult to do.

DeletedUser3284

First time poster here.

ME1 is my tribe. I am not happy with recent developments here.

Anyways I just wanted to say..

Do not judge my tribe by the few people you see posting here.

ME has many loyal, respectable and intelligent people there.

We also have a few that a quite the opposite... but they are few and far between and every tribe has them..

and I am disappointed with the posts that I see from our members on this thread. especially today when negotiations are in process...

for you to say this and you are completely surrounded by tribemates and allies and not in any danger is dumb

please do not comment anymore unless you have something useful to say.

l

Da Slaya,

You sound like many in ME that have spoken with members of ESL. Honorable loyal warriors some of you are. I hope your influence will be felt in this matter. For it is some of the honorable and loyal who are bearing the brunt of this war. It pains me as a member of ESL to see some of these villages fall. But ME leadership leaves us with no choice at the moment.

DeletedUser3311

Some of us are honourable yet have seen what ESL does to weak tribes.
*Da Slaya* I respect you and your opinion and I know how honourable you are. But have you seen your tribe fall to pieces for one members mistakes? And that member only having just joined.

and yes leave the innocents out.
Something you didn't do with Wu I remember.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3301

I know you are just a child Tarthen and the business of grown ups is over your head...

Stop the child-bashing.

Da Slaya, I wish you were still in W3.

Now to point out some problems:
STOP BASHING EACH OTHER ON THESE FORUMS!

ACEOFCUPS, ASTERIOS, LOKINDER, AND THE OTHER PEOPLE DOING THIS SHOULD ALL APPOLOGISE TO EACH OTHER FOR THE PETTY AND STUPID INSULTS!

THEN WHEN YOU ARE ALL DONE, APPOLOGISE TO ME FOR MAKING ME READ ALL OF THIS JUNK!

IT SEEMS YOU ARE SPAMMING THESE FORUMS; WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE 11 PAGES LONG?

NOW GO SIT IN A CORNER FOR AN HOUR AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!

WHILE YOU ARE DOING THAT, WE, THE RESPONSIBLE MODERATES WILL BE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING DIPLOMACY.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

ANYONE WHO CONTINUES TO BASH ANYONE CAN OPEN THEIR OWN THREAD FOR IT OR JOIN THEM IN THE CORNER!

IN FACT, FEEL FREE TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT ME. MAIL IT TO ME OR MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. DO NOT RUIN THIS ONE!

My thanks goes to all of the moderates who did not post petty attacks here and actually tried to accomplish something.

DeletedUser

Why should Lokinder apologize? I read this forum page by page and its not hard to pick out the nutjobs. Besides, Lokinder makes for interesting, intelligent reading.

DeletedUser

There is sense in the post of the young Padawan. I agree we should all sit down and smoke the peace-pipe, not necessarily the Dutch way. Fortunately i know that negotiations are on their way and I trust my leader(s) to make the right decision, no matter what I will follow them.

DeletedUser3284

L33 The Great,

Hey you know if you type in red and make the font size real big, people might pay attention to you. That will definetly work! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3301

His attacks on Asterios are the longest attacks on this forum to date.
At least asterios generally kept his on one line maximum.

Asterios,

I realize you and I will never be so nice that you will tell me the size of your shoes, even if I asked, but, I think you've grown delusional. I have repeatedly exposed your lies. Yet, you seem to have no problem grabbing hold of them again and doing more of it. I know as your life is boring, with lots of time in the castle, looking for good conversation with friends, but, you become more and more pitiable the more you speak.

Lokinder.

Let me close with a word of council to you Asterios.

You lack the mental ability to compete with me in this way, so, continued spasms of lies and displays of ignorance will merely allow me to further embarrass you. It is not that I do not wish to embarrass you, or that I struggle over hard to do so, but, you must understand, even the inquisitor bores of torture to the helpless, or, in your case, the hapless.

You lack the military means to compete with me either, Asterios. Which largely leaves your position in most things as the whip, smacking at others to do that which you lack ability to achieve. I'm sure a lack of ability in much you do has often haunted you.

Though you achieve in one area I doubt you expect. You achieve to bring dishonor and disfavor to the people of ME to such a degree, I may begin to consider adding your head to the demands required should we actually unleash upon you. And, something tells me, your people would be more happy to give that, than to give AceofCups. At least AceofCups has a mild charm to intermix the frothing lunacy.

You lack the charm, or the wit even to make a suitable foil. So, for your own good, hush yourself lonely one.

Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs.

As is often seen in these pages, are slights against foreign speaking individuals. I often think it is petty to slight someone speaking their second language for not speaking your first language as well as you do. So, I do not take part in that sport.

I will, however, take part in it with you, dear boy. I'm not sure what level of education is required to attain leadership in ME lands, Asterios, but, where my people come from, it is often seen such things as punctuation, correct capitalization and just a sprinkle of originality in our ability to mock others.

For example, I will tell you, for many months, my faithful Battle Lords who read these pages have found you a creature worth taunt. I will not speak to the exact nickname you've earned, but, women -- most certainly your woman, Asterios -- have been known to use a tool to pleasure themselves. It is this name, with an -erios that is amusingly referred to when speaking of you.

I suppose you would blush if you saw what my artists have done with that sword you hold, but, they assure me, the replaced item is far more suitable for your personality. I told them not to be petty when they did this, but, now, I shall have to commission more work, as, they seem to have reflected well upon the character in the man you are, Asterios.

But, ignore me. For, I've no arms.

I'm sure you just received a scratch.

Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs.

3. Asterios: Poops upon self. Says many things, as if he's cooked noodles and throws them against the wall to see what he can get to stick. Best hypocritical statement is, he took AceofCups in because we attacked ME4. But, now that he's declared war against us, we've attacked ME4 again, who, in the words of Asterios, have nothing to do with any of this. Hey, I can't even make this up.

Need I continue?

DeletedUser3301

Yes, I know you've read this, Vpar2. You see, Asterios has just enough mental retardation to think the contents of this note display some contradiction in ESL intentions to support our allies against PTT tribes. It is rather amusing to me he apparently could not read the very first post in this thread that clearly outlined we will maintain our relations with PTT tribes we have signed formal agreements with for they have earned special consideration. XiG has said the same. Honorable tribes do not throw out the baby with the bathwater, as they say.

Yet, Asterios has used the contents of this mail to suggest PTTc54's answer that they would not stand aside if ME1 could harm us and we asked for help as a sign that it was a funny answer to give for a tribe we are going to war with. We aren't going to war with them. They know this. I said this. When? In this thread. It's no secret.

But, Asterios actually thinks this is evidence of something. Evidence so damaging in his eyes, that he's frustrated his allies refuse to agree with him, not knowing they are all saying to themselves, and me, "The new duke is more reasonable. Don't worry." Yes, Asterios, it confirms what I said. We are honorable. We will support our allies against tribes we have no affiliation with and we will honor our affiliations. You see, we believe in honor. ME tribes do not.

Lokinder.

Another good waste of space.

DeletedUser3284

His attacks on Asterios are the longest attacks on this forum to date.
At least asterios generally kept his on one line maximum.

Need I continue?

Whats your point asterios can't put together paragraphs? If it is you should stop attacking him. :lol:

DeletedUser3301

Whats your point asterios can't put together paragraphs? If it is you should stop attacking him. :lol:

Petty and stupid attacks (for example: asterios can't put together paragraphs:lol:) are merely wastes of space and should not be done.

DeletedUser3284

Petty and stupid attacks (for example: asterios can't put together paragraphs:lol:) are merely wastes of space and should not be done.

Thats your opinion. And thats all it is is an opinion. My feeling is its not your place to try to moderate the forum. But just as I can post what I like so can you. So I don't lecture you about it. So you should hop off your soapbox now.

DeletedUser3311

but the soapbox is needed.
We must unite to destroy a common enemy.
P TT.

DeletedUser3311

you would rather have a very costly war between our tribes resulting in lots of bloodshed and destruction than us joining together and destroying P TT?
So be it. I tried to be diplomatic but obviously some people are too stuck up to have peace. Do not badmouth any diplomats in Me again.

DeletedUser3301

@HOF: I don't wish to moderate this place. I know it sounds that way, but This what I have to say:

Are you tired of wading through three pages of junk - EACH DAY? I am.
Why do we have people asking for a summary? They are tired too.
Do you want to accomplish some diplomatic talks? I hope so.
Should the moderates have to filter through tons of unrelated insults to find something worthwhile? NO!
I hold no grudges towards anyone for their actions in the game and feel I am the only one who actually does ANYTHING with HONOR.
The rest simply seem to like talking of honor as they dishonor themselves.
I uderstand your loyalty to Lokinder is what pushed you to responding as you have.
Notice that most of the people I chose to mension were my tribemates.
I wish not to fight you on this forum because then I would have to appologise to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.