ES Lords and the ever expanding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmerRules

Legionofthedamned - curious question; but shouldn't you be getting over the fact that you were in Wu - and were destroyed? This is Tribal Wars - either get into a decent tribe - or be wiped.

I am sure if you asked one of our leaders, you might be admitted into ESL2 :p And then you'd always be on the winning side of things :)

Oh, and ME would lose. We have Lokinder. ME doesn't. But regardless of that, I do not want a war with ME. It would be long and foolish. Whether we'd win or not is irrelevant. (And I'd lose even more offensive strength) and honestly, ME should be on our side - working with us. Not against us.

Why is it that the losers always call the winners "cheats" and "liars"?

Oh and L33 The Great - if the entire thread reads 11 pages - why do you take the time to read it only to bash it? Either read it and understand - or go read something else.

Brbbbq

couldnt be bothered to read all that.

But while everyone has a gripe, KOWK ought to get themselves in a thread and pronounce their position in the great war of world 2, because im fed up of rimming their aristocrats.

Ive pretty much sent one to the rim, im now about to send another.

Whats up guys, were you so far behind it took you over a month to build some armies?

(they were pretty lame at that considering the lol-bility of a 30k player attacking a 125k player with two armies)

lolololiPWNEDyouagain.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2237

And with the arrival of Brbbbq's avatar on the scene, this thread has now improved immensely. :D

DeletedUser3335

When you have a problem, you try and solve it diplomatically. However, all ESL has done so far is to attack, and that also mostly at a distant and far ME tribe, since they can't harm the core.
We had a ceasefire, but ESL did not attempt any kind of negotiation before declaring war is back.
besides, the fugitive is just one thing, and as far as I know, you weren't able to do much to him anyhow.

DeletedUser

When you have a problem, you try and solve it diplomatically. However, all ESL has done so far is to attack, and that also mostly at a distant and far ME tribe, since they can't harm the core.
We had a ceasefire, but ESL did not attempt any kind of negotiation before declaring war is back.
besides, the fugitive is just one thing, and as far as I know, you weren't able to do much to him anyhow.

What we were and were not able to do to him is besides the point. The point is, we were at war with him and his tribe. He fled us to ME1, in which we requested his release from the tribe. If he would have been released, no war would have taken place. Sorry to say, with several members of ME, yourself so far included, it seems that what you wanted was war with ESL. To want war with a tribe is one thing, at least say it.

Do not claim that we have not tried negotiating, because we have. What is so difficult about giving up a refugee from a war that ME should have had nothing to do with. We were not attacked by you, and you were not attacked by us, until you took one of his villages, then we attacked because we had several attacks on that village, plus your tribemate was warned not to take it.

However, I get long winded again. Continue to spew your propaganda about ESL while you hold one person in toe and we continue to take your villages for it.

DeletedUser3301

What we were and were not able to do to him is besides the point. The point is, we were at war with him and his tribe. He fled us to ME1, in which we requested his release from the tribe. If he would have been released, no war would have taken place. Sorry to say, with several members of ME, yourself so far included, it seems that what you wanted was war with ESL. To want war with a tribe is one thing, at least say it.

Do not claim that we have not tried negotiating, because we have. What is so difficult about giving up a refugee from a war that ME should have had nothing to do with. We were not attacked by you, and you were not attacked by us, until you took one of his villages, then we attacked because we had several attacks on that village, plus your tribemate was warned not to take it.

I don't want war with ESL.

DeletedUser

I have read this thread with great amusement, and tried to refrain from posting in it. I hear many of the same sentiments being expressed on both sides. We all do. The current strife between ESL and ME is still very limited, and rightly so. This is almost entirely a question of aceofcups' actions and asterios' crass use thereof to provoke a war that needn't be.

eldadius, if I may make one point please? Do not think that all of our resources or forces have been put into play. This has been an extremely restrained situation so far. Speaking only for myself, I would prefer seeing my troops fighting a righteous war against an enemy that deserves their lives instead of them dying in droves as entertainment for fools. Is there not some honorable resolution to this?

DeletedUser

I don't want war with ESL.

I am in total agreement, I did not wish a war with ME, and am glad that war is over. I very glad to open my mail and read from Lokinder that we are to stop all attacks on ME.

So may we work together in the future.

DeletedUser3335

I have read this thread with great amusement, and tried to refrain from posting in it. I hear many of the same sentiments being expressed on both sides. We all do. The current strife between ESL and ME is still very limited, and rightly so. This is almost entirely a question of aceofcups' actions and asterios' crass use thereof to provoke a war that needn't be.

eldadius, if I may make one point please? Do not think that all of our resources or forces have been put into play. This has been an extremely restrained situation so far. Speaking only for myself, I would prefer seeing my troops fighting a righteous war against an enemy that deserves their lives instead of them dying in droves as entertainment for fools. Is there not some honorable resolution to this?

ROFL, and us?
we were even further than using all resource, as unlike you, we are up to our heads involved in the BIG war. Attacking unprovokedly a tribe already in the big war si unjust. ESL attacked ME before the Aceofcups incident.

However, it does not matter at all now. This is all behind us.

DeletedUser

ROFL, and us?
we were even further than using all resource, as unlike you, we are up to our heads involved in the BIG war. Attacking unprovokedly a tribe already in the big war si unjust. ESL attacked ME before the Aceofcups incident.

way off the mark
anyways i do not want to push things back to step one but still

i will remind you one little thing we had attacked ME days before aceofcup was accepted as war refuge
additionaly that matter was resolved their and than, i do not understand to as to why you keep dragging it again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL, and us?

And that is understood, but I feel as though you make my point for me. We all have more important issues to be addressing than this.

Diplomacy is not accomplished on the forum, I am only making passing comment. It seems as though emotions have fed this more than logic.

There should be some way to resolve this.

DeletedUser3335

Hear hear.
I could just wish that diplomacy would have been made in the forum, and thus I could have gone to sleep before 4:00 last nigh (this morning) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hear hear.
I could just wish that diplomacy would have been made in the forum, and thus I could have gone to sleep before 4:00 last nigh (this morning) :icon_wink:

Well sleep well, for now your enemy is no longer us. I'm glad to see that you had trouble sleeping because of being at war with ESL, it makes me proud. ;)

DeletedUser3335

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luckily, I'm a freelancer, so I woke up a bit late, but it still gave me under 6 hours of sleep :icon_sad:

DeletedUser2237

Now let us turn to our true enemies, and prepare the level 3 nukes. :D

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Only lvl 3 nukes? Oh, but I've got a lvl 3 Ultra-deadly DeathStar ready. Prepare to die! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser2237

Only a level three? You never put in God Mode to unlock the level 4 version? Tsk tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.