ES Lords and the ever expanding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3284

@HOF: I don't wish to moderate this place. I know it sounds that way, but This what I have to say:

Are you tired of wading through three pages of junk - EACH DAY? I am.
Why do we have people asking for a summary? They are tired too.

In the forums I frequent this is not considered a large thread. So I would address your membership, as you plea's carry no weight with me. You and your tribe stop posting. If there are no posts there is nothing to respond to. That ends the thread. Really simple if you think about it. Actually your responses just lengthen the thread. Because they must be rebutted.

DeletedUser3311

Why don't you stop posting and quoting then?
apologising to yourself would be a bit weird....

DeletedUser3284

Why don't you stop posting and quoting then?
apologising to yourself would be a bit weird....

Its not me that has a problem with it. Post all you like. Say whatever you like. Its L33 that wants it all to quit.

As long as ME1 is harboring the fugitive ESL will be here and in game coming after ME.

DeletedUser3311

Then my sword will be there to receive.
Be serious.
Who do you think would win in a fight.
ESL and your wings or Me and our wings.

DeletedUser3284

have you been drinking?
Your judgement seems clouded.

As long as the fugitive is harbored this will be the road we head down. So the answer will be known. Not a conjecture on either of our parts, but by blood on the battlefield.

DeletedUser3311

ESL will die.
How many enemies do you have?
Because even if by some crazy way you win the war then how long will it take for everyone else to take you down completely?

DeletedUser3284

ESL will die.
How many enemies do you have?
Because even if by some crazy way you win the war then how long will it take for everyone else to take you down completely?

Only the future will tell.

To quote the most eloquent Tom Petty.

Well I wont back down, no I wont back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I wont back down

Gonna stand my ground, wont be turned around
And Ill keep this world from draggin me down
Gonna stand my ground and I wont back down

Hey baby, there aint no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I wont back down.

Well I know whats right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin me around
But Ill stand my ground and I wont back down

Hey baby there aint no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I wont back down
No, I wont back down

DeletedUser

Then my sword will be there to receive.
Be serious.
Who do you think would win in a fight.
ESL and your wings or Me and our wings.

Why is it that we as tribes, ESL and ME have to fight? The thing is, in your war with PTT, if one of their leaders left PTT because you were preparing to destroy him, and we started not only defending him, but took him in as one of our own, would you not want us to release him for your judgement?

aceofcups started a war with ESL and left DWL claiming that he would fight us to the end. Instead of fighting, he hid with ME1. We asked for his release and we were told no and that he would be defended and if we continued to fight there would be a war between ESL and ME. Now we fight over one fugitive.

This is me trying to be level headed and not insult anyone's intelligence. If aceofcups were to be released today, would ESL call for the end to the war with ME? This would be my vote, and yes, we vote on whom we fight, as a tribe. There is a member of ME4 that when this war is over, I would like to have an alliance with. I have nothing personal with anyone in real life in ME. I really have nothing personal with anyone in World 2 in total.

You speak of us fighting with you against a common enemy, yet your tribe harbors an enemy of ours? This does not sound like wanting to go to war with us as allies. Sorry if this is long winded and if I have offended anyone personally with anything in which I have said, this is my opinion and anyone in ESL can tell you, I may joke around a lot, but when I speak my mind, I do tend to be long winded and this is how they know I'm completely serious.

Thank you for reading this.

DeletedUser3284

aceofcups started a war with ESL and left DWL claiming that he would fight us to the end. Instead of fighting, he hid with ME1. We asked for his release and we were told no and that he would be defended and if we continued to fight there would be a war between ESL and ME. Now we fight over one fugitive.

This is me trying to be level headed and not insult anyone's intelligence. If aceofcups were to be released today, would ESL call for the end to the war with ME? This would be my vote, and yes, we vote on whom we fight, as a tribe. There is a member of ME4 that when this war is over, I would like to have an alliance with. I have nothing personal with anyone in real life in ME. I really have nothing personal with anyone in World 2 in total.

We are in complete agreement brother Symbol.

DeletedUser3311

I do not know why we still have him as I am but a humble member. I have however got the impression form what I have seen that he is honourable and sticks to his promises. He also helps out other people with difficulties. Also I would rather have an enemy of ESL in my tribe than be allied with you but it is not my choice.
This is just my opinion.

DeletedUser3284

Also I would rather have an enemy of ESL in my tribe than be allied with you but it is not my choice.

That sentence is very telling.

Also as to his honesty and support you should contact some previous DWL members for their unbiased opinion. I'm sure their views would be "enlightening".

DeletedUser

I do not know why we still have him as I am but a humble member. I have however got the impression form what I have seen that he is honourable and sticks to his promises. He also helps out other people with difficulties. Also I would rather have an enemy of ESL in my tribe than be allied with you but it is not my choice.
This is just my opinion.

That is your opinion and you have the right to it. However, it is, in my opinion, your loss. ESL is faithful to our allies, ask all of Aten, ask AoS (notice I only used them as an example), we have a long list of allies, so ask anyone of them on our list what we would and have done for them. Or, you can ask DWL what we do to those that are enemies.

DeletedUser3311

probably.
But as ESL went to war with my old tribe for one new members attack I don't think I can be bothered.
And therefore I know what you do to your enemies even if they're 80 ranks below you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3284

probably.
But as ESL went to war with my old tribe for one new members attack I don't think I can be bothered.
This is of course my opinion.

Ahhh a previous bias because of a boneheaded tribemember. You pick tribes that make bad decisions.

DeletedUser3311

no.
I was in that tribe since the start and I was the unofficial leader. I stuck with my tribe untill you attacked so many of our members we had to have peace.
I chose Me as I had friends there and they are surrounding me. It was a wise choice.
Also I have always wanted to get back at ESL some way. Yet I am but a humble member and most people want peace. I will let them have their peace.

DeletedUser

probably.
And therefore I know what you do to your enemies even if they're 80 ranks below you.

If I remember correctly, from other posts in this thread, your old tribe was Wu? This war is long over, and yes, we take attacks against us very seriously, hence why we went to war with DWL. This war however is over, and forgotten by us. They are, as you stated, your old tribe. We have many allies, ME has many allies, and yes it would be a bloody war in which there may be no winner.

DeletedUser3311

my old tribe....
I am effectively in two tribes at the moment.
I am in Me and Wu and I am loyal to both.

DeletedUser3301

Its not me that has a problem with it. Post all you like. Say whatever you like. Its L33 that wants it all to quit.

I just don't want any more insults.

I don't want to fight with ESL, but that is my opinion.

Why is it that we as tribes, ESL and ME have to fight? The thing is, in your war with PTT, if one of their leaders left PTT because you were preparing to destroy him, and we started not only defending him, but took him in as one of our own, would you not want us to release him for your judgement?

You speak of us fighting with you against a common enemy, yet your tribe harbors an enemy of ours? This does not sound like wanting to go to war with us as allies. Sorry if this is long winded and if I have offended anyone personally with anything in which I have said, this is my opinion and anyone in ESL can tell you, I may joke around a lot, but when I speak my mind, I do tend to be long winded and this is how they know I'm completely serious.

Thank you for reading this.

Symbol, you are a hero.

I would rather have an alliance with ESL than a war. I have no need of fighting with them. People who do should join the tribe of their enemies.

HOF, all tribes make some bad decisions. It is hard to tell which one makes the most when joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.