ES Lords and the ever expanding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The following is taken from the ESL profile:

"ESL is a war tribe, known for its arrogance and prickly adherence toward respect of the strong, especially in relationships with the weak."

Emmm? what does it mean?..It seems to say: If you are strong ESL will run away but if you are weak ESL will batter you.

I have reservations regarding my interpretation of these words..straightforward though they seem...it's just so unlike ESL to be so open and honest about their cowardily, bullying behaviour.

unfortunatly some people can not understand simple words (maybe not so simple but still) it means that esl respect's the tribes which are strong and will protect the tribes those are weak and an ally of ESL.

Oh btw aceofcups i think it was you who though it was great idea to try run over esl, but unfortunatly now you resort to forums since you do realize you can not harm esl 1 bit while esl ran over nearly 200 of your dwl members OH and the fact that if we were cowards we would have been scared to start war with you guys since you people out numbered us by 2 to 1 but you guys tasted the power of esl within 24 hours that we were communicated by other leaders of dwl family to consider peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You proclaim to the whole word that you are a WAR tribe! You proclaim it with pride!..Since when does a WAR tribe protect the weak?

""ESL is a war tribe, known for its arrogance and prickly adherence toward respect of the strong, especially in relationships with the weak."

It means what it says...ESL is a war tribe know for its arrogance..especially in relationships with the weak"

You are caught and exposed by your own words...At least show some pride..even if it is only in how good you are at being cowardly bullies!

Tarthen

Meanwhile, you, aceofcups, are a cowardly tribe-hopper who just wants to start trouble.

-Tarthen Blazerken

DeletedUser

I fight on Tarthen while you do what?

I know you are just a child Tarthen and the business of grown ups is over your head...Even so,if you love ESL so much why don't you join them?
Think of the fun you would have..you can spend all day telling lies on this forum and you can attack the weak then crow about how wonderful you are!
Once you get really good at being ESL you can patronise everybody just like lokinder!

DeletedUser

You proclaim to the whole word that you are a WAR tribe! You proclaim it with pride!..Since when does a WAR tribe protect the weak?

""ESL is a war tribe, known for its arrogance and prickly adherence toward respect of the strong, especially in relationships with the weak."

It means what it says...ESL is a war tribe know for its arrogance..especially in relationships with the weak"

You are caught and exposed by your own words...At least show some pride..even if it is only in how good you are at being cowardly bullies!

so easy to exploit the words is it not aceofcups, since you can not fight on the battle field you resort to cheap tactic of missinterpreting what is written and than posting it the forums.Also what is problem having pride if you have protected someone weak who is your ally ??
and suprisingly you also state that you fight the war ???
Let me clear this out you are not fighting a war you running and hidding behind the back of others.
Cowards you call is but unfortunatly for you, everyone or atleast most who read the forum can clearly see who is being coward you or esl.Cowards you call us maybe your defination of a coward is different from others, in your defination someone who has the courage to wipe out 3 tribes than run after the culprit who now hide behind another tribe, and when they refuse to hand him over declare war on them even when you know you are being out numbered by 5 to 1 but at the same time you are conffident that you will win.
Well i guess you should go and take some english leasons, because you seem to find it difficult to understand simple english.

DeletedUser

Ace, don't push it ok?

eldadius whats the point of protecting a person who is just using you people to save his back, also when the time will come he will run away from ME just like he did from DWL.

DeletedUser

Push it?
I haven't even started my friend :)

As i understand it:

This is the TW forum....it is not "in" game..I expect to be able to express my thoughts and opinions in this forum with the same freedoms afforded any player in this game...I expect no reprisals for doing so and will continue in that vein.

The only "police" i am aware of in this forum are the mods...or am i wrong?
Has this forum now degenerated such that i should suffer from opression?

DeletedUser

Push it?
I haven't even started my friend :)

As i understand it:

This is the TW forum....it is not "in" game..I expect to be able to express my thoughts and opinions in this forum with the same freedoms afforded any player in this game...I expect no reprisals for doing so and will continue in that vein.

The only "police" i am aware of in this forum are the mods...or am i wrong?
Has this forum now degenerated such that i should suffer from opression?
Unfortunatly you do not seem to listen to even those who protect you.

DeletedUser

Run away? Hmmm..I thought running involved movement....My villages are static...I don't hide from anybody..Let me spell it out for you:

Me at war with ESL..Many moons pass..ESL not harm aceofcups..aceofcups laugh at ESL cowards....
HA! HA! HA!

DeletedUser

Run away? Hmmm..I thought running involved movement....My villages are static...I don't hide from anybody..Let me spell it out for you:

Me at war with ESL..Many moons pass..ESL not harm aceofcups..aceofcups laugh at ESL cowards....
HA! HA! HA!

i have one word for what you say LOL

You are just proving that you such a big idiot you are.anyone who reads my post will understand what i mean by running but keep scratching your brains because no matter how many times i try to explan you it will go over your head.
Tarthen seems to be a lot more inteligent than you are.
As for war with me exactly how many players in ME were under the process of enoblement before the cease fire was called.And i do not think anyone would appreciate your big mouth with blank words,which open's up as others protect you.But than again you will not understand what i want to say for a simple reason you have no brains for it:icon_smile:

DeletedUser3284

HA! HA! HA!

Yes you are safe with the thousands of ME support troops in your village for now.

I am sure there are many members of ME that wonder why so many troops are used to protect your villages while their villages fall. It is a question I would ask if a member of an ME tribe.

This status will change and you will end up on the rim with your buddy asterios. Of this I'm sure. It's just a matter of time.

DeletedUser3311

but in the meanwhile ESL will pay after PTT.:icon_biggrin:
Anyways I ask that question and the answer is....
Because we assist our allies to the death.
A tribe with "honour" should understand that.

DeletedUser

Hmm so ESL is supposedly coordinating PTT in attacking ME :icon_rolleyes:

LOL as a Baron of ESL , wish to know , atleast tell your barons in game when to coordinate. :icon_twisted:

The only time, i heard of coordinating was against DWL and the rest of coordination attacks was about sending a few rams at those ME villages who had attacked us.

I wish i could quote all those posts by aceofcups and asterois but they have already been replied by very able ESL leaders.

And it seems people are quite good at spreading lies and causing distrust by supporting new members at the cost of their own loyal and trusted members.

As it is , this is the forums for 'Politics and Propoganda'

DeletedUser3311

and it also seems that some people don't understand this is a GAME played for FUN.

DeletedUser

This was forwarded to me by one of my brothers in ESL.

"aceofcups wrote:
-->
I am having the best day since i started this game! No more having to be diplomatic to lying swine like you leader! You CAN'T destroy me! You can send me to restart but you CAN'T destroy me!..I repeat..your leader is a lying swine who feeds off the blood of his own tribe and the blood of defenceless villages...ask yourself this...would YOUR leader have the guts to do what i am doing?..MY tribe are proud of me for making a stand against your cowardly leader! Like i said..I pity you!"

You're right, my leader would not have the "guts" to join another tribe for protection while his tribe is being destroyed. My leader would be fighting along side us all. You see, this is what ESL does, unfortunately, you have no idea of the consept of a tribe. From everything I've seen and heard, your old tribemates were never proud of you, they were afraid of the fact that you put them in a war they never wanted to be in, and knew they could not win.

You are a coward and you want to make everyone think that we are the cowards. Show your bravery and loyalty by keeping others that are innocent out of your death trap.

DeletedUser

At least he is a digital coward, if I showed such cowardice in real life the kids at my school would eat me for breakfast.

10010010 01001001 10010001 00100100 11101001 01001001

C O W A R D

Status
Not open for further replies.