Future Wars & Merges

DeletedUser

A spaceman, wow. Where did he have the time?
(Started on his vacation I bet hmm? I did the same.:icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Joh01749 and TheFerretArmy are both inactive. Ferret didn't have the time to play and Joh said he is a spaceman and his career was getting in the way. If they weren't inactive I would have got them support ;).

I know what joh means...

I work in a pie factory, and no i don't make them...., i just clean the toilets and stuff....

And this game is kinda ruining my street cred...
Im maybe the 4th coolest toilet attendant in my town!

:lol:

DeletedUser

Well we had OP's like month and a bit ago, then you had op's on us. We had op's for both sides of the war but did we act on them no. We kept our side of diplomacy.

I thought that we had a good personal alliance but obviously not but nicely timed attacks mate 2 nukes and a 5 noble train within a second on two of my villages close together.

Marc,

This is TribalWARS. 82nd moved on an opponent that we felt were weaker than ourselves, we have yet to be proven wrong. We did not declare war because it was simply unecessary. I do believe that the incomings should be more than enough of a war declaration for anyone.

I warned you again and again that unless you complied to kicking your K35 members and at that, ex-anubis refugee's, we would launch attacks. You failed to comply to these rather low demands (as it now shows they were all noobs and inactives), therefore we followed up on the promised punishment for something you disregarded completely.

We had OPs on you and vice versa, however, are you that fast in forgetting? Lowkey launched attacks on 82nd and then backed out shortly afterwards. Like an elephant, 82nd does not forget atrocities commited against it. You made a move, now we are punishing it, doesn't get any simpler than that. Come uninvited and you might make it through the evening, but crash a party and then act badly, and punishment will eventually come.

K.S.J is not our Academy, it has been said over and over again. If you refuse to believe the truth, at least stop posting lies on the forums. We have had no close relations to K.S.J in the past before we were close to finished planning on Lowkey. As you can see on TWstats.com we have also nobled out some of their members in a not so long ago past. 82nd does not now, nor will we ever have an academy.

1 sec nukes and trains is not something unique, it is a requirement for every member in 82nd. However, some of us (like me) often underestimates the opponent and sends sloppy nukes and follow-up trains.

I am glad that you can brag on the forums about your great defenses and this "game" that is now "on". However, the only thing I have seen from every report regarding Lowkey offensives so far, is recapturing villages, repelled "nukes" from villages who aren't even stacked with more than half a D village and last but not least, every member of Lowkey dropping their D villages all too fast for this to be amusing for a longer period of time.

I can understand that you wish to be loyal to your friends. I respect that choice in many ways, but the clue in becoming a great tw player is also knowing that survival is important as well. You chose death over survival. You also chose to remain with a mass recruited tribe instead of joining a select few. (No, I am not saying 82nd is the only group of that sort on this world nor any other.)

You started as a DshokR academy, and I have yet to see proof that you have evolved in anything other than points.

Disregarding all of the previous written, I bid Lowkey the best of luck in this minor incident occurring on K35 and it's neighbouring northern continent, K25.

This is a response to XxLiveNetxX, or whatever his name may be from another thread that went off.topic

DeletedUser

I'll be keeping my eye on this war very interesting! Can we make a thread or is this just another 'skirmish' that isn't really a war?

After all it is 2 top 20 tribes who have potential in this world

DeletedUser

Damn i hate it when people do things like: "TribalWARS".

+1

In any case it's a war now. Best of luck to both sides. I know of a few members inside Lowkey that were waiting for a chance to get out. Let's see if they have the gall to switch in the middle of the war (or switch sides at the end like usual).

DeletedUser

This is TribalWARS. 82nd moved on an opponent that we felt were weaker than ourselves, we have yet to be proven wrong. We did not declare war because it was simply unecessary. I do believe that the incomings should be more than enough of a war declaration for anyone.

Sigh, firstly please don't say that stupid, generic comment this is tribalWARS. We are not so stupid to understand that attacks = war, and i was only joking about no war declaration thing. Maybe you should lighten up and get out a bit more and you may actually understand the concept of a joke.( I realise you will most likely flame this back but when one spends the time you do on a computer it is easy to construct come backs).

I warned you again and again that unless you complied to kicking your K35 members and at that, ex-anubis refugee's, we would launch attacks. You failed to comply to these rather low demands (as it now shows they were all noobs and inactives), therefore we followed up on the promised punishment for something you disregarded completely.

Well you did allow it and said as long as we did not recruit anymore it would be fine, well we are like elephants and do not forget. I did not disregard this, i did dismiss some of them but the others you initially allow us to keep. Then you freaked out and threatened us, i said that i was friends with 3 of them and would not allow my friends to be your food because you demanded it.

We had OPs on you and vice versa, however, are you that fast in forgetting? Lowkey launched attacks on 82nd and then backed out shortly afterwards. Like an elephant, 82nd does not forget atrocities commited against it. You made a move, now we are punishing it, doesn't get any simpler than that. Come uninvited and you might make it through the evening, but crash a party and then act badly, and punishment will eventually come.

We did not send one attack, one of our members scouted one of your members but that was not approved by us, and it stopped as soon as it started.

K.S.J is not our Academy, it has been said over and over again. If you refuse to believe the truth, at least stop posting lies on the forums. We have had no close relations to K.S.J in the past before we were close to finished planning on Lowkey. As you can see on TWstats.com we have also nobled out some of their members in a not so long ago past. 82nd does not now, nor will we ever have an academy.

Well they are your meat sheild and as soon as they realise you are using them they will turn on you.

Keep telling yourself they are not, but as far as the moderators see it, you are a Family.

1 sec nukes and trains is not something unique, it is a requirement for every member in 82nd. However, some of us (like me) often underestimates the opponent and sends sloppy nukes and follow-up trains.

Well, you must overly underestimate them as I have seen only one of those such trains. The rest have had 2 second nobles trains and nukes within a few hours down to 10 seconds in front of nobles.

I am glad that you can brag on the forums about your great defenses and this "game" that is now "on". However, the only thing I have seen from every report regarding Lowkey offensives so far, is recapturing villages, repelled "nukes" from villages who aren't even stacked with more than half a D village and last but not least, every member of Lowkey dropping their D villages all too fast for this to be amusing for a longer period of time.

I have not bragged at all about my great ODD, please tell me or show me link of when i have done this? If you can I will concede I have. :icon_biggrin:

I can understand that you wish to be loyal to your friends. I respect that choice in many ways, but the clue in becoming a great tw player is also knowing that survival is important as well. You chose death over survival. You also chose to remain with a mass recruited tribe instead of joining a select few. (No, I am not saying 82nd is the only group of that sort on this world nor any other.)

Loyalty is essential to being a good player and acting for yourself in sake of surviving leads you to a quick and timely death.

You say I brag about ODD, you brag about the incredible skills of 82nd, I have to say i am 50/50 on them some attacks are okay but then some are well....like you sub-par at times.

Regards and congratulations so far in the war.

Marc - ArtOfSpam.

DeletedUser

Future Wars
The T-T and ~ACID~ alliance will declare war against -TDR-

At the last minute T-T will find support from ~ACID~ withdrawn as the Pop! master plan is revealed, a secret alliance between Pop! and ~ACID~ to take out T-T and TDR, which will then allow them to sweep north into Random territory.

DeletedUser

inactive

Joh01749 and TheFerretArmy are both inactive. Ferret didn't have the time to play and Joh said he is a spaceman and his career was getting in the way. If they weren't inactive I would have got them support ;).

yeah its always funny when two very active players who were very big and very strong get wiped out, than they suddenly are inactive and not fighting, i dont know what you call inactive, but someone who logs on for 22 hours aday is not inactive.

I watched the destruction of both of them even the ferrit begged for storm not to destroy him. his crying was posted all over the tribe forum. maybe if he had build defence at one of his 15 odd villages he may of stood a chance.

DeletedUser

Keep telling yourself they are not, but as far as the moderators see it, you are a Family.
From what I understand, this whole family thing is about 82nd having a family listed on the self-updating maps.

At this point, I'd like to point out that it isn't the moderators who make changes to those maps. It is whoever posted them in the first place and at the top of that thread it says.
Maps maintained by: Scarlet & Ash

If you have issues with the updating maps, they're the ones to talk to. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The maps were corrected a day or two ago.

On topic:
+1

In any case it's a war now. Best of luck to both sides. I know of a few members inside Lowkey that were waiting for a chance to get out. Let's see if they have the gall to switch in the middle of the war (or switch sides at the end like usual).

So will Lowkey try to merge with another tribe? Anyone who runs at this point would be considered a refugee by us and make their new tribe a target.

DeletedUser

The maps were corrected a day or two ago.

On topic:

So will Lowkey try to merge with another tribe? Anyone who runs at this point would be considered a refugee by us and make their new tribe a target.

If they was to ask to join 82nd, would you turn them away?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Future Wars
The T-T and ~ACID~ alliance will declare war against -TDR-

At the last minute T-T will find support from ~ACID~ withdrawn as the Pop! master plan is revealed, a secret alliance between Pop! and ~ACID~ to take out T-T and TDR, which will then allow them to sweep north into Random territory.

crap...who told you? what if I told you we had a NAP with all 3 tribes?:icon_redface: also you forgot to about Cobra and -TDR- coordinating against PoP! :p

If they was to ask join 82nd, would you turn them away?

actually I think a merge has been offered from both sides in the past.

DeletedUser

If they was to ask join 82nd, would you turn them away?

Tough call. Naturally anyone who can build decent villages/troop levels and likes to fight would be an asset no matter what tribe they're from, but leaving in the middle of a war generally doesn't reflect well on you. Luckily those decisions are up to Sith, they'd have to talk to him. I just like to war. :)

DeletedUser

Sigh, firstly please don't say that stupid, generic comment this is tribalWARS. We are not so stupid to understand that attacks = war, and i was only joking about no war declaration thing. Maybe you should lighten up and get out a bit more and you may actually understand the concept of a joke.( I realise you will most likely flame this back but when one spends the time you do on a computer it is easy to construct come backs).

Well you did allow it and said as long as we did not recruit anymore it would be fine, well we are like elephants and do not forget. I did not disregard this, i did dismiss some of them but the others you initially allow us to keep. Then you freaked out and threatened us, i said that i was friends with 3 of them and would not allow my friends to be your food because you demanded it.

We did not send one attack, one of our members scouted one of your members but that was not approved by us, and it stopped as soon as it started.

Well they are your meat sheild and as soon as they realise you are using them they will turn on you.

Well, you must overly underestimate them as I have seen only one of those such trains. The rest have had 2 second nobles trains and nukes within a few hours down to 10 seconds in front of nobles.

I have not bragged at all about my great ODD, please tell me or show me link of when i have done this? If you can I will concede I have. :icon_biggrin:

Loyalty is essential to being a good player and acting for yourself in sake of surviving leads you to a quick and timely death.

You say I brag about ODD, you brag about the incredible skills of 82nd, I have to say i am 50/50 on them some attacks are okay but then some are well....like you sub-par at times.

Regards and congratulations so far in the war.

Marc - ArtOfSpam.

Marc,

It's sad to see that you are trying to insult my personal life as you have no idea of who I truly am in RL. Was that a joke? I sincerely hope I wasn't the only one who didn't get it then, because it was not a very good one.

I will put someone straight on to finding that specific comment. If someone does they will post it here, however, if not, then my bad and it will be excused for.

Nevertheless, your ODD is simply your tribe pumping your villages with their entire Defense. We still have players not involved in the war. I myself have been saving my offense for this exact moment (if it became necessary at all). We prepared only 4-5 members for this war, initially, however, we feel that for a fast ending to this war, we need to involve everyone. I am sure that some more nukes coming in to smash the remaining defensive troops and broken walls should be more than sufficient in taking, at least you, down fast.

You say that we allowed you to keep the Anubis members? I would love to see some proof of that. Because, wait a second:

Sithmeister on 28.08. at 17:19
There may be various reasons why you would wish a renewed NAP or even an alliance, however, our plans for taking out every non 82nd member on K35 is not a secret.

As long as Lowkey have members (ex-Anubis players at that) within their ranks that are located in K35, there can be no discussion as to what an alliance between our 2 tribes might bring.

This is some of the response I gave you when you asked for an alliance between 82nd and Lowkey.

The only reason why you refused to kick the members located in K35 from Anubis was because you wanted to internally noble them. I understand that decision, but we can not allow the leader of another numerically superior tribe to make a powerbase on our continent.

K.S.J are not used as meatshields. We did not tell you to attack them first, nor did we ask them for any support, and none have been given from them. They were asked to send fakes and if they wanted, claim villages that they could noble to grow.

We are more than capable of supporting our own members without outside help.

Why wouldn't we underestimate Lowkey? Have we been wrong in our assesments? I have yet to see 1 sniped train.. Ultimately, the only reason why you still have villages is because of your tribes willingness to suicide their own defense.

I would love to post some reports, however.. we have yet to receive any attacks worth posting.

Marc, please stop going on a personal crusade. If you want to insult me, at least do it without insinuating. I won't report it anyways, as I feel the public embarassment you are giving yourself by doing such a thing is more than enough punishment.

DeletedUser

crap...who told you? what if I told you we had a NAP with all 3 tribes?:icon_redface: also you forgot to about Cobra and -TDR- coordinating against PoP! :p

Unfortunately NAPs mean very little on this game.

actually I think a merge has been offered from both sides in the past.

They have been yes, but that was for the whole tribe. Obviously the majority voted it down. However there are individuals who would go over.

I have yet to see 1 sniped train..

Does anyone else feel that it's a bit ridiculous to have to use a program to fight off other people using them?

Marc, please stop going on a personal crusade. If you want to insult me, at least do it without insinuating.

You tell him. Besides, he's got nothing on someone with models crawling all over them, a body of a god, and an itchy trigger finger for suing people.

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

okay. My imput here and don't flame it please even though I know atleast sith will.

Lowkey - your size would suggest you/we would be walking over 82nd but were not. I would probly say its because Lowkey seems to be playing on the defensive side and not on the offensive side. Not that they would be doing better because who knows but people do know that you can't win a war from playing mainly defensive. Seriously though Im quite upset with you atm but Im sure many of them are helping support.

82nd - Sith you make them sound like the collection of the most elite players ever. I know you don't want to look like that but at the moment you are. I would say 82nd are an average tribe with decent members. You seem to be making out this is a walk in the park for you but I would have thought you would have taken out artofspam atleast by then. Sure you can say hes getting aload of support but then you don't really have a load of offence imo thabn what you are making out. I think you will begin to become stretched if or once you take out art and then I think that will put you on a stale mate unless lowkey decides to put some offence in their side of this war.

DeletedUser

okay. My imput here and don't flame it please even though I know atleast sith will.

Lowkey - your size would suggest you/we would be walking over 82nd but were not. I would probly say its because Lowkey seems to be playing on the defensive side and not on the offensive side. Not that they would be doing better because who knows but people do know that you can't win a war from playing mainly defensive. Seriously though Im quite upset with you atm but Im sure many of them are helping support.

82nd - Sith you make them sound like the collection of the most elite players ever. I know you don't want to look like that but at the moment you are. I would say 82nd are an average tribe with decent members. You seem to be making out this is a walk in the park for you but I would have thought you would have taken out artofspam atleast by then. Sure you can say hes getting aload of support but then you don't really have a load of offence imo thabn what you are making out. I think you will begin to become stretched if or once you take out art and then I think that will put you on a stale mate unless lowkey decides to put some offence in their side of this war.

<3 Scarlet Ash! We'll never flame you!

DeletedUser

Of course I won't flame your opinion, I will however give a response from my point of view.

Never said we were elite players, I even mentioned a couple of times on other posts that some were first timers on this world. What makes 82nd special is the incredible teamwork. I myself won't be taking 1 single village, yet I'm sending my offenses so others can grow. There are other players who will be doing the exact same.

ArtOfSpam will be rimmed eventually, however, our main priority was to take other players first as we knew he would be the main priority in getting support :) Besides, we took easy villages first.

Now we have an estimated view on how much defense he still has left in his villages. I won't give away our strategy, though it's quite obvious to those who have done it earlier. Let's just say that no matter how long it takes, we will always have more full nukes at the ready.