Future Wars & Merges

DeletedUser

Lowkey has used some offense, its just been mainly against KSJ. There is currently a one second 4-noble train coming at one of our players now, but the 2 clearing nukes are arriving 1 and 2 hours ahead. Hardly sniping practice, so we're just going to kill all the troops. Yes, most of our resources so far have gone into taking out ArtOfSpam, but if you had seen some of the attacks from the other members I'm sure you wouldn't be too worried about the rest of the tribe either.

DeletedUser

Its great that i did eventually leave this world, so i can offer, what i see as un-biased opinions to the topics that are raised.

Ive come to respect and admire what it takes to run a big successful tribe, its by no means an easy thing, and takes a lot of time and effort.

Ill give what i can see as my best and most honest opinions on the 82nd - Lowkey war.

82nd are winning as of now, as from what i can tell, but its very early into the war, so anything could happen.
They are small, active and mobile, and whilst they might not have the elite members that Random appear to have, they are good and committed none the-less.

Lowkey are a lot bigger, with more members and if they could get their act together, they would eventually out-produce 82nd and turn the war into a war of attrition.
They also have a good strong core of players that i believe are a pre-made, though im not sure.

So...

I think that if 82nd can knock out the core of Lowkey's best players fast, the rest of Lowkey will crumble, but if it lasts a few weeks, then (just as they did against SANE), they will eventually awaken and through seer weight of numbers, end up beating 82nd...

Its gonna be a close one...

Will 82nd knock them out fast?
or
Will Lowkey soak up the initial punishment, then finally awaken to squash a much smaller tribe?

Only time will tell i guess :)

DeletedUser

Unfortunately NAPs mean very little on this game.

They have been yes, but that was for the whole tribe. Obviously the majority voted it down. However there are individuals who would go over.

Does anyone else feel that it's a bit ridiculous to have to use a program to fight off other people using them?

You tell him. Besides, he's got nothing on someone with models crawling all over them, a body of a god, and an itchy trigger finger for suing people.

Truth, I love you :icon_wink:

Your my sort of person, a little bit of an asshole, with the ironic sense of humour. 3 models, and that was relationships, it's not like I'm crawling in perfect 10's. I'm not itching for a law suit against someone :icon_cry:

Back to pre-party-study-room-thingy!

82nd will undoubtedly beat Lowkey.. Look at the talent that is within 82nd.
My thanks go out to all our great players! Players like:
all 16 of us :)

DeletedUser

Its great that i did eventually leave this world, so i can offer, what i see as un-biased opinions to the topics that are raised.

Ive come to respect and admire what it takes to run a big successful tribe, its by no means an easy thing, and takes a lot of time and effort.

Ill give what i can see as my best and most honest opinions on the 82nd - Lowkey war.

82nd are winning as of now, as from what i can tell, but its very early into the war, so anything could happen.
They are small, active and mobile, and whilst they might not have the elite members that Random appear to have, they are good and committed none the-less.

Lowkey are a lot bigger, with more members and if they could get their act together, they would eventually out-produce 82nd and turn the war into a war of attrition.
They also have a good strong core of players that i believe are a pre-made, though im not sure.

So...

I think that if 82nd can knock out the core of Lowkey's best players fast, the rest of Lowkey will crumble, but if it lasts a few weeks, then (just as they did against SANE), they will eventually awaken and through seer weight of numbers, end up beating 82nd...

Its gonna be a close one...

Will 82nd knock them out fast?
or
Will Lowkey soak up the initial punishment, then finally awaken to squash a much smaller tribe?

Only time will tell i guess :)

Your a great guy Jaigo, however, your wrong on this one.

There are alot of players with 2-5 villages. These players can not contribute to a long range offensive. 82nd however have players who can do long range offensives while still growing in their own primary targeted area.

Numerically, Lowkey is the stronger tribe (at least for the moment), however, I have a feeling that it is about to change.

I do wish they would stop kicking members we are nobling though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

also you forgot to about Cobra and -TDR- coordinating against PoP! :p
I see no evidence of that looking at TW Stats and frankly ,
-TDR- and Cobra are the least of Pop! 's worries at the moment with your defenses spread thin in all those barb villages you have nobled in the last few days :)

DeletedUser

I see no evidence of that looking at TW Stats and frankly ,
-TDR- and Cobra are the least of Pop! 's worries at the moment with your defenses spread thin in all those barb villages you have nobled in the last few days :)

In the past 4 days TDR has taken 11 villages under 2K where PoP! has only taken 4. also of course you don't see it on TWstats, its called trying to time noble trains together and epically failing. also our D isn't spread to thin.:icon_wink: just go back to stacking the villages within my 30x30 since you guys are unable to take any of mine.

DeletedUser

Truth, I love you :icon_wink:

Your my sort of person, a little bit of an asshole, with the ironic sense of humour. 3 models, and that was relationships, it's not like I'm crawling in perfect 10's. I'm not itching for a law suit against someone :icon_cry:

Back to pre-party-study-room-thingy!

I love you too big guy. But I hope you're in one of the lower -GMT time zones because the pre-partying is far over.

DeletedUser

I love you too big guy. But I hope you're in one of the lower -GMT time zones because the pre-partying is far over.

My time zone is a secret, but here, we are done with the after party.
(Tell the girl laughing over my shoulder at my "stupid online weirdo game" that she's a total B*****) :icon_wink:

82nd will win ladies and gentlemen,

Some reasons why:

1. Superior Teamwork
2. Superior offensive capacity
3. Superior strategies

Reasons why we MIGHT loose:
1. Numerical disadvantage
2. Positional disadvantage (Is positional even a word?)
3. Underestimating the opponent (Not you SA, we love you)

DeletedUser

also of course you don't see it on TWstats, its called trying to time noble trains together and epically failing. also our D isn't spread to thin.:icon_wink: just go back to stacking the villages within my 30x30 since you guys are unable to take any of mine.
Why would we want to take your villages? They don't even have a swimming pool or anything.

DeletedUser

My time zone is a secret, but here, we are done with the after party.
(Tell the girl laughing over my shoulder at my "stupid online weirdo game" that she's a total B*****) :icon_wink:

82nd will win ladies and gentlemen,

Some reasons why:

1. Superior Teamwork
2. Superior offensive capacity
3. Superior strategies

Reasons why we MIGHT loose:
1. Numerical disadvantage
2. Positional disadvantage (Is positional even a word?)
3. Underestimating the opponent (Not you SA, we love you)

LOL you make me smile Sith, I love cocky people in life, I am not that cocky but can tell someone what is.

Thanks for brightening my day.....Hey mate would you blame me for staking villages? I am sniping some of Leslalees nobles and then prenobling their but as yet you have been hitting me hard. Been fun, If I die or live through this either way ill have some fun. That is what I play this game for and their is no hard feelings.

Big-ups for you hitting me, but if i die I will continue to assist my tribe in whatever manner I can, no matter what I never leave a soldier to die, also we dismissed those Ex-Anubis as they put support claims in to late and did nothing but bitch every now and then and go inactive.

DeletedUser

LOL you make me smile Sith, I love cocky people in life, I am not that cocky but can tell someone what is.

Thanks for brightening my day.....Hey mate would you blame me for staking villages? I am sniping some of Leslalees nobles and then prenobling their but as yet you have been hitting me hard. Been fun, If I die or live through this either way ill have some fun. That is what I play this game for and their is no hard feelings.

Big-ups for you hitting me, but if i die I will continue to assist my tribe in whatever manner I can, no matter what I never leave a soldier to die, also we dismissed those Ex-Anubis as they put support claims in to late and did nothing but bitch every now and then and go inactive.

If you are smiling, my part is done:icon_wink:

Ah, being cocky and arrogant is just part of the game. Thank you ratiopharm GmbH for the lovely Cetirizin ratiopharm!
(Song of the day for all you lovers out there: Lonestar - Amazed)

Well, I've never enjoyed large accounts with insane ammounts of villages. The game looses it's charm, however, nuking players always was a big love of mine <3

Marc, I have to admit, I respect your perseverence. Truly!
However, winning is just a matter of time. We got the headstart on this war, and we spent that time very well. It was thoroughly planned down to the last detail.

Once you are rimmed, I will let you in on the secret I've been holding for you:icon_biggrin: I can't tell you right now, because it would ruin our strategical advantage.

Yet again though, I wish you all the best of luck in this war! I hope we will all have loads of fun!

Now.. pre play party.

DeletedUser

Sithmeister this one is for you

Every time our eyes meet, this feeling inside me...

I prefer Walking in memphis myself.

I'm predict a future Gangbang against Random led by PoP!

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
not future. :)

Tsk, I'm already gangbanging random, with my spears! they work great when working together. (always fighting :|)

Now perveless, delete some of your messages, your inbox is full /=

DeletedUser

i leave it that way on purpose.

add my skype if you want

just remember to specify that its you

DeletedUser

If you are smiling, my part is done:icon_wink:

Ah, being cocky and arrogant is just part of the game. Thank you ratiopharm GmbH for the lovely Cetirizin ratiopharm!
(Song of the day for all you lovers out there: Lonestar - Amazed)

Well, I've never enjoyed large accounts with insane ammounts of villages. The game looses it's charm, however, nuking players always was a big love of mine <3

Marc, I have to admit, I respect your perseverence. Truly!
However, winning is just a matter of time. We got the headstart on this war, and we spent that time very well. It was thoroughly planned down to the last detail.

Once you are rimmed, I will let you in on the secret I've been holding for you:icon_biggrin: I can't tell you right now, because it would ruin our strategical advantage.

Yet again though, I wish you all the best of luck in this war! I hope we will all have loads of fun!

Now.. pre play party.

Yes well never leave a man behind, if i die i will remain to lead my tribe, i have come to respect them and will always help them as long as I can.

But I have never clicked defeat though matter how many incomings, this is not my first OP I have had on me....and undoubtably the last (think i spelt that wrong..oh well). Clicking delete is just a cowards way out, I have been having fun with Leslalee, I think this player must be a bit annoyed. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

As a leader, you shouldn't need to say these things. It sounds like you didn't really care about them or respect them to begin with.

Some things go without saying.