And PoP! Goes the Weasel

DeletedUser

To
lol...I guess Nuke was pointing to the statment SirF made before posting the stats...something like Nuke thinks TWstats LIE. rofl
Don't think anyone has ever made such a comment.

and

I was referring to him saying I would call correct stats lies.:icon_rolleyes:

It was a semi-joke since Nuke says anything stat or fact that implies a tribe or player is getting the upperhand, is a lie. He claims Perv's PnPs are full of lies, even though they are based on truthful stats.

DeletedUser

It was a semi-joke since Nuke says anything stat or fact that implies a tribe or player is getting the upperhand, is a lie. He claims Perv's PnPs are full of lies, even though they are based on truthful stats.

I would reply to that but I just can't stop laughing, are you really that stupid or just confused or maybe joking?:lol:

Neversleeps

I think the war stats basicly do the talking for Random, I think Nuke needs to spend a bit more time in game rather then talking his head off on the forums.

Side 1:
Tribes: PoP!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Random
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 62
Side 2: 59
Difference: 3
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8

Both sides are talking, but only one is winning and it isn't Pop!. People can do all the talking they want, say what they want and say they'll do this and that.

Pop! has more members, more points, more villages then Random, so Random pulling off a very nice early lead shows the actual talent of Random and this is for sure proving themselfs.

There are threads in off-topic, about Nuke thinking he is better then other people ect. If your better, then prove it not on the forums, but in-game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the war stats basicly do the talking for Random, I think Nuke needs to spend a bit more time in game rather then talking his head off on the forums.

Both sides are talking, but only one is winning and it isn't Pop!. People can do all the talking they want, say what they want and say they'll do this and that.

Pop! has more members, more points, more villages then Random, so Random pulling off a very nice early lead shows the actual talent of Random and this is for sure proving themselfs.

There are threads in off-topic, about Nuke thinking he is better then other people ect. If your better, then prove it not on the forums, but in-game.
Most sense I have read all day. I really cant be bothered arguing with Nuke anymore.

The war shall indeed prove which tribe is the best.

DeletedUser

I don't know why a war of less than 20 caps, so far, has this much for people to gab about or squabble over. Not much has happened so far; it could still go either way. There is no decisive lead for either side, so why doesn't everyone just be quiet and wait a week or so before carrying on with all of this.

DeletedUser51390

I don't know why a war of less than 20 caps, so far, has this much for people to gab about or squabble over. Not much has happened so far; it could still go either way. There is no decisive lead for either side, so why doesn't everyone just be quiet and wait a week or so before carrying on with all of this.

random has 20 caps KBK

DeletedUser

random has 20 caps KBK

you have 9:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

GhengissKhann

as pervis would say

"you forgot the people who were being nobled and left for one reason or another :p"

DeletedUser

you have 9:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

You can hardly ignore the first wave against the two players who quit. When those nobles that wound up taking their villages were launched, both of those players were still in PoP.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you have 9:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

The said players were in PoP when the attacks were sent, Random attacked them WHILE in PoP therefore wasted nukes and nobles on their villages. The reason they chose to leave PoP is irrelevant, the only relevant facts are that they were in PoP while the war started and were attacked by Random while in PoP. The fact that Random spent war effort on them validates adding them to the stats.

DeletedUser

Do you really think Nuke is amenable to reason ?

Hes stuck his head in the sand and refused to acknowledge that he kicked Linco when the guy started losing villages and that Benus ran while under attack from us.

He knows hes embarrassingly wrong on that issue and therefore even refuses to address it and would rather repeat his incomplete stats again and again.

DeletedUser

Stats lie. Nuke is obviously correct, as usual.

no, you did take his villages, but he wasn't in PoP!. you also launched more attacks after they left just because they would have been free villages:icon_rolleyes:

Also I love how obsessed random are becoming of me :p

The said players were in PoP when the attacks were sent, Random attacked them WHILE in PoP therefore wasted nukes and nobles on their villages. The reason they chose to leave PoP is irrelevant, the only relevant facts are that they were in PoP while the war started and were attacked by Random while in PoP. The fact that Random spent war effort on them validates adding them to the stats.

AFTER Benus left, random decided to try and up the stats and attacked them even more, for are we know Benus might not of even had real noble incomings until after he left. They saw he left and wanted free villages to claim on their stats even if they didn't actually launch real attacks before he left.

got any proof you did?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gang-bang: The act of multiple players attacking the same target. Or on a larger scale, multiple tribes attacking the same tribe. Typically done to high ranking players/tribes, by lesser ranking players/tribes, whose main ambition is to take the #1 spot and, poetically, wait to be gangbanged themselves.

all correct except the main ambition is to take the #1 spot.:icon_neutral:

I was expecting to see what you think it means and not how someone else defines it but I may have asked the incorrect question once again.

Anyway, let's see what the person who wrote the TW dictionary means (or show the way how I interpret it at least).
1. Gang - group: as (1) : a group of persons working together
2. Bang
So what it means is basically this: A a group of players working together in order to do damage to the other party(ies).

Now as far I'm concerned Random isn't working with other tribes in order to take out PoP!. There may be players from other tribes who are in the same area with Random players. And these players may at least share information on who they are hitting in order to avoid cross-nobling but still that's not a gang-bang in a large scale. Is not like Cobra as whole is fighting you guys, is just 1 to 3 players attacking PoP! for their own personal reasons. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this matter.

Perhaps the reason why you chose this definition was because PoP! is currently number one so you can get some sympathy from other leaders. PoP! got rank 1 on September 15 (in TWstats it says on the 16th), right? Well, Random organized an OP on PoP!(Plus they were warring Geico) days before that date. Raid too was going to war you guys before you reached rank 1. So over all this is not a gangbang on number 1 point rank tribe. :icon_neutral:

Anyway, Random have mostly better players than PoP! does and in a range of 1-40 top ranked players 1/4 consists of Random players while the number of PoP! members is 1/10.

twenty-five

no, you did take his villages, but he wasn't in PoP!. you also launched more attacks after they left just because they would have been free villages:icon_rolleyes:

Also I love how obsessed random are becoming of me :p

We made him leave as he was scared of us, essentially we scared him from leaving PoP! he didn't leave just because he felt like it, he though leaving PoP! would save him, it didn't. Therefore he should be included in the stats, if he'd left before the attacks were launched, it might make sense, but he was under attack and thus, he left. As for Linco, there's no reason to exclude him, you kicked him for the stats, nothing more, nothing less.

AFTER Benus left, random decided to try and up the stats and attacked them even more, for are we know Benus might not of even had real noble incomings until after he left. They saw he left and wanted free villages to claim on their stats even if they didn't actually launch real attacks before he left.

got any proof you did?

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/45baa81137fc39bb09af2ff5f4d7412d

You see, at Ram speed that village takes 54:41:32 travel time. You'll also see the time on that report is Sep 22, 2009 12:07:20 with Benus leaving at 21st September 2009 - 22:00:02

You see that's 14 hours, 7 minutes and 18 seconds after he left. In other words that was sent before he left and at least 1 real was sent at him before. Confirming that he did not leave due to fakes but was indeed being nukes, and had at least 1 nuke incoming when he left.

I'm sure RaoulDuke can provide more if you care (sorry for using the report without your permission, but nuke's bull annoyed me).

You can't argue with the facts what so ever. In other words, both should be included. He ran because of incomings (which at least 1 of was real). You'll claim it isn't nobles, but you see, it had an offense sent at it before so yeah, noble aren't needed, he was a target. Petar can surely provide noble incomings that back that up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/45baa81137fc39bb09af2ff5f4d7412d

You see, at Ram speed that village takes 54:41:32 travel time. You'll also see the time on that report is Sep 22, 2009 12:07:20 with Benus leaving at 21st September 2009 - 22:00:02

okm but the villages he just lost like today, the nobles were launched after he left random

bolded part:icon_eek: :p

so right there your admittedly say Random wanted the stats to look better on there side so they launched nobles at someone who wasn't in PoP! when they launched there nobles just to make it look like there ding something great?

You can't argue with the facts what so ever. In other words, both should be included. He ran because of incomings (which at least 1 of was real). You'll claim it isn't nobles, but you see, it had an offense sent at it before so yeah, noble aren't needed, he was a target. Petar can surely provide noble incomings that back that up.

If you can show which villages raoulduke sent nobles from before he left PoP! I will be happy you adjust the stats adding in those villages.

Sir F, are you stupid?

got any proof you did?

try reading next time:icon_rolleyes:

twenty-five

bolded part:icon_eek: :p

so right there your admittedly say Random wanted the stats to look better on there side so they launched nobles at someone who wasn't in PoP! when they launched there nobles just to make it look like there ding something great?

Get your tribe's right, he was never in Random.. anyway, ofcourse they were launched later, but he had incomings, he ran.

If you can show which villages raoulduke sent nobles from before he left PoP! I will be happy you adjust the stats adding in those villages.

Nope, they should all be included, if PoP! launch and rim someone, if they leave after they have lost 1 village, should the stats be discounted? No, he ran from PoP! he was under attack, those villages were PoP!'s they are now Random, they just went a long way around doing it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Get your tribe's right, he was never in Random.. anyway, ofcourse they were launched later, but he had incomings, he ran.

ummm me get my tribes right?:icon_redface: read your post again tom, you said random not me. are you getting all flustered?

Nope, they should all be included, if PoP! launch and rim someone, if they leave after they have lost 1 village, should the stats be discounted? No, he ran from PoP! he was under attack, those villages were PoP!'s they are now Random, they just went a long way around doing it. :icon_rolleyes:

was there actually nobles inbound to the rest of the guys villages? If yes then add the village. If no? then don't add them. Random saw free villages they wanted and now they are trying to spin it to make it look like they did more then what they actually did.

I am glad you haven't resorted to petty insults here.:icon_biggrin: