Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is the most stupid thread i have ever wasted my time on.

Then save yourself the effort of clicking on it again.

All you guys have done is puff out your scrawny chests with idle threats that, if you had any intention of following through with, would have been realized by now.

They plan carefully and strike with force and precision. That doesn't come together over night.

What a let down. And why on earth would you let someone know that an attack is imminent, only to wait over half a month (probably well over) to do anything, thereby allowing them to be well prepared for the attack... duh!

Perhaps they're looking for a challenge? Doesn't seem that they've had much of that.

self gratifying jerks with very little interesing to say.

And look who joined the party :icon_rolleyes: in case you're a bit slow; yes, i'm talking about you..

The I/P vs LK war thread was more interesting than this bitchfest. Please spare us and lock it!

So go back to the other thread and don't bother reading this one.

:icon_eek: Or are you just so amazing that any thread you deem to be unfit should be closed?
Let's face it... you're no Flumpster :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Ahh... right on queue - the religion bashing jerk off has more to say. You are head and shoulders the worst of the lot. Your post read like a stuck record and i personaly blame you for most of my wasted time. I like how you try to draw conclusions about who i am and what i am like off a few lines i have written. It only hinders what little credibility you may (or may not) have actually had.

The last thing i want to be is a "flumpster" since it clearly means being coddled by men with questionable preferences such as yourself.

DeletedUser

I have to say I thought this post was better for Ocaryx, well it was to start off with but now your rep is just going down with these posts. Flaming the public, a really wise choice

DeletedUser

Only flaming the couple of people who ask for it, and most of the people flaming are not in Ocary if you didnt notice >.>

DeletedUser

Well it pretty much looks like hes representing Ocaryx, and if you guys didnt know there is a rule about flaming

DeletedUser

Rules Rules Rules, we know you ban players when you can't deal with them haha you are experts on rules ;)

DeletedUser

Lol can't deal with them?? he got banned because he tried to spy in our forums and that deserves a ban, unless you think that sort of activity is fine?

Marvellous Death got banned without knowing what he was doing was wrong, defending 2 accounts attacked by the same player, and it looks like he recovered in no time where as Arg couldn't come back so that shows him more noob, if we couldn't deal with him he should have carried on and proved it

DeletedUser

Ahh... right on queue - the religion bashing jerk off has more to say. You are head and shoulders the worst of the lot. Your post read like a stuck record and i personaly blame you for most of my wasted time. I like how you try to draw conclusions about who i am and what i am like off a few lines i have written. It only hinders what little credibility you may (or may not) have actually had.

The last thing i want to be is a "flumpster" since it clearly means being coddled by men with questionable preferences such as yourself.

I thought your time was so badly wasted with this thread? So why did you bother yourself coming back to it? :icon_rolleyes:
Shows that you're just trolling imo.

And I'm guessing you didn't realise, but i was using this thing called "humour", which apparantly you don't quite understand.
Don't worry, you'll get there one day. :icon_wink:

and if you guys didnt know there is a rule about flaming

I barely flamed, i replied to his post and told him if he didn't like the thread to not bother returning to it.
Yet lo and behold, there he is, back posting again. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hes posting as what the rest of the public think of the forum and its not nice to tell someone to stop reading the post and to get out, he said hes opinion which he is entitled to and he definitly does not need that sort off feedback from you because he expected other things to be posted up on the forums and not just rubbish

DeletedUser

Damn Asim-Jan please if you want this top stop freaking get out and stop posting. Your stupidity makes me post when I had said I would retire from this thread... Christaus finally stopped the posting too which is good but now you come lol, just do us a favour and stop arguing. This way there will be nothing to reply to and the thread will stop being as it is, just flame and talks. If you dont talk you can't get a reply, so just back off and everything will be fine ;).

DeletedUser

You all are just a bunch of big mouth noobs, yes im sick of you guys acting like you've already won the war and flaming our tribe because you declared on us, how about you just STFsdjfksdfnskjdfnU and show me some incomings! or get this stupid thread closed if you can't live upto the war 5 weeks after decleration. your just like a tribe in a new world declaring war without even having a barracks

DeletedUser75910

I said I would back off the thread but had to point something out.... Second place is the FIRST looser. Just had to do it lol!

Sorry, I didn't realize the game was over.

Damn Asim-Jan please if you want this top stop freaking get out and stop posting. Your stupidity makes me post when I had said I would retire from this thread... Christaus finally stopped the posting too which is good but now you come lol, just do us a favour and stop arguing. This way there will be nothing to reply to and the thread will stop being as it is, just flame and talks. If you dont talk you can't get a reply, so just back off and everything will be fine ;).

Seriously, u guys (Ocaryx and "Lackies") r so arrogant, rude and full of yourselves that no one can say anything without having the lot of you trash talk them. You tell anyone who says anything u don't like to "get off the thread" but u just continue en mass sprouting garbage. Most people talking in opposition to you guys (girls) tries to be civil and in return they have insults hurled at them. It's pitiful. I mean the only one of u as far as I can see that has any respect for other points of view is valeofruin.

[spoil]
This is the most stupid thread i have ever wasted my time on. All you guys have done is puff out your scrawny chests with idle threats that, if you had any intention of following through with, would have been realized by now. What a let down. And why on earth would you let someone know that an attack is imminent, only to wait over half a month (probably well over) to do anything, thereby allowing them to be well prepared for the attack... duh! When i first read this i thought we would be in for a bit of excitement. As it turns out it is only a meeting place for self gratifying jerks with very little interesing to say. The I/P vs LK war thread was more interesting than this bitchfest. Please spare us and lock it!
[/spoil]

Hmmm, well, gee gosh, what can I say?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hes posting as what the rest of the public think of the forum and its not nice to tell someone to stop reading the post and to get out, he said hes opinion which he is entitled to and he definitly does not need that sort off feedback from you because he expected other things to be posted up on the forums and not just rubbish

I never said he or anyone else isn't entitled to their opinion, i said if he doesn't like the thread to not bother coming in and posting again.
It's not hard to do that when there's a topic in the forums that you dislike.
He'd rather come back in and moan about it though :icon_rolleyes:

just like you :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser75910

ParadoxicalEntity: Just stop being argumentative with everyone about everything (and no I don't care to argue about it, ok)

LOL I really got a chuckle out of this one!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So go back to the other thread and don't bother reading this one.

:icon_eek: Or are you just so amazing that any thread you deem to be unfit should be closed?
Let's face it... you're no Flumpster :icon_neutral:

That is not telling them not to read it if you don't like it, your forcing him with words to go to another thread and not to read this, who the hell do you think you are to do this? you have no right when your just a member, this forum is not built around your commands. And you say I keep moaning when youv'e been chatting bull from the start off this thread, im here to stop you from verbaly abusing everyone that says this thread has failed

DeletedUser

I have to say I thought this post was better for Ocaryx, well it was to start off with but now your rep is just going down with these posts. Flaming the public, a really wise choice

Yea,and chris is making you guys look simply amazing on the PnP fields. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.