Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

I cant prove you cheated

Thank you, that's all W30 needed to see.
You can't prove it because it didn't happen!

I CAN prove you havent done much in CRY war... You have already done that for me.

As much as the T-W-C v [CRY] war has always been a big deal for you, it has always been way behind KBC and PMP in our list of priorities. Hence the 600+ enoblements on KBC in a similar timeframe.

TWC can't beat us straight and got restless , Plus coward tribes like Escape who were were our allies sent surprise attacks at us coz Shipley makes good offers? I clap my hands for you bro, being such a big tribe need puny cowards like Escape to do their dirty work.

Just for the good of the discussion: KarmaX is the new duke of PMP (a tribe at war with T-W-C)

As for escape, last I heard PMP were allied with them and they were involved in your little coalition plotting against T-W-C. Whatever their reasons are for dropping the alliance have nothing to do with me, I'm sure their leaders would be in a better position to speak for escape, so I welcome them to do so (preferably on a relevant thread)

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Well, about Escape its not your fault(Lets leave that topic aside). About cheating I think TWC is a greater cheater than anyone on W30. Worst performance level with very good stats is an absolute cheater if you know what I am talking about.

KarmaX

Its not a false accusation. Its a true fact. You gave better offers to Escape than what we can give so they did a joint attack at one of our member. You giving them offer is not a bad thing , they accepting the offer without openly breaking an alliance is a dishonest thing to do so they are at fault not you at this topic.

As for cheating i give a thumbs up to TWC.

DeletedUser

Ok well as much as I can't comment on Escape's reasons for attacking you, I can comment on where T-W-C are mentioned.

T-W-C have never made an "offer" or anything of that nature to escape, especially regarding relations with PMP. In fact I have barely spoken to any members of Escape, I always knew they were part of your SETO coalition against us so I had no reason to.

KarmaX

Wht's SETO?? You always go on speaking about SETO and i have no idea of what SETO coalition is. Can you update me on that??

I find it really amusing about you always mentioning SETO coalition as it has nothing to do with me or any member of my tribe except one.

DeletedUser

I find it really amusing about you always mentioning SETO coalition as it has nothing to do with me or any member of my tribe except one.

Maybe you should ask the "except one" to update you. He knows all about it and as I suspected all along, the SETO does/did exist despite the constant denials.

DeletedUser66411

Can someone please update me on the actual war (this is a [cry] vs TWC war thread, is it not).... I am tired of reading pages and pages of cheating accusations

KarmaX

SETO is a different tribe which has no affilation with W30. Its a W9 tribe and only one of my members is from W9. So, what has SETO to do with us?? I know my members more than you so there is no coalition named SETO that has been every spoken of except from your mouth.

DeletedUser

KarmaX: Your very own "except one" knows all. He either failed to update you or you're in denial. Either way you pretty much admitted it has existed in the past. However, if you wish to discuss PMP v TWC this is not the place - start a thread or stay on topic.

Can someone please update me on the actual war (this is a [cry] vs TWC war thread, is it not).... I am tired of reading pages and pages of cheating accusations

As you said please I will do it gladly,

Forever
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 67
Difference: 91

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,463,203
Side 2: 612,219
Difference: 850,984

image.php
[/spoil]

Last Week
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,377
Side 2: 28,441
Difference: 75,936

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Can KarmaX (PMP) please make their own thread?!?!

Just get a little funny picture put it in and say we are warring T-W-C. Mail me in game if you need help :icon_razz:

KarmaX

Sure, A new thread is comming up soon and is under construction, just like our tribe is also under construction. :icon_razz: ..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you, that's all W30 needed to see.
You can't prove it because it didn't happen!

You cant prove you didnt do it. By the very same logic...

As much as the T-W-C v [CRY] war has always been a big deal for you, it has always been way behind KBC and PMP in our list of priorities. Hence the 600+ enoblements on KBC in a similar timeframe.

Sounds like excuses.. and further proves my point you are inactive noblers...

If you dont have a screen shot, i dont believe it.

DeletedUser65940

Karmax:

As I told you in-game as well as on Skpye, Escape no longer sees the point of the PMP/Escape alliance. I did try to contact you on skype, as well as allday, prior to our attacks, however I was ignored (whether deliberately or not) so here we are.

A short time ago, you offered Escape/PMP alliance the chance to either upgrade to a powerful alliance, or degrade and become rivals. I said that I would be willing to "upgrade" on the basis that Bakamonkey would be kicked from PMP as to further dominate our home continent of K78. I chose that for a few reasons. 1) so Escape could have better dominance of K78. 2) so that we got "something" out of such an agreement that would otherwise have us stacking PMPs villages against T-W-C.

So in short, I decided that if the Escape/PMP alliance were to become "stronger" Escape would be used for its defensive support, as like what happened when PMP originally launched against T-W-C.

You disagreed to dismissing bakamonkey and so a prosperous future was immediately forfeit. In my opinion, the alliance ended at that moment, when you denied dismissing baka as well as calling Escape "suspicious" for not wanting to accept you spam forum. Escape do not use our own spam forum, why the heck would we want yours?

You yourself even stated that "[9/26/2009 7:05:41 PM] Karma X: Baka monkey is just a point whore who will noble and grow villages for you..". (Direct quote from skype).

Due to T-W-C's rapid expansion towards K78, I felt that Escape had to be prepared for what could come next. If T-W-C successfully take PMP off the map, then they will surround us.

With PMP rapidly loosing points, villages and serious territory to T-W-C I felt there was no alternative than to discontinue the alliance, starting with the rimming of bakamonkey.

And how does that make us cowards?, please explain? We turn from being quiet and subtle, to attacking a 26 million point tribe, that is quite honorable in my dictionary. It takes a lot of courage to attack a 26 million point tribe.

If you dismiss bakamonkey, I am happy to continue the alliance, but until then attacks will continue.

Another reason for Escapes attacks.. PMP-A I hate family tribes with a passion. That is the reason I left *WW*. It had two full tribes and were about to open another. PMP-B opened a short time ago. This was the last straw for myself personally.

You say you beat WOR, no, you killed a few of their players (mostly inactives) and recruited the rest. Well done, congratulations, PMP truly deserve the rank they have.

I dont particularly mind tribe huggers but you continued to recruit in Escapes K's and expect there would be no confliction. You merged with *TFT* - another attempt to increase PMPs points without having to noble villages.

Also, you say that cherbonyl5 was dismissed due to inactivity. I heard that he was dismissed because he was loosing too quickly to T-W-C. Is that what you do to all your plaeyrs when they start being attacked? dismiss then so as not to mess up the stats?

I am open to a "Table Talk" where you may propose a treaty and the attacks will cease, however if bakamonkeys (the "point whore who will noble and grow villages for you") dismissal is not included, there will be no treaty - So think wisely, can PMP really defend against T-W-C and Escape.

Open a new forum and I will continue discussing this unfortunate turn of events.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A short time ago, you offered Escape/PMP alliance the chance to either upgrade to a powerful alliance, or degrade and become rivals. I said that I would be willing to "upgrade" on the basis that Bakamonkey would be kicked from PMP as to further dominate our home continent of K78. I chose that for a few reasons. 1) so Escape could have better dominance of K78. 2) so that we got "something" out of such an agreement that would otherwise have us stacking PMPs villages against T-W-C.

So to purchase an alliance from you, PMP had to throw you an entire player?

So in short, I decided that if the Escape/PMP alliance were to become "stronger" Escape would be used for its defensive support, as like what happened when PMP originally launched against T-W-C.

Aye, you could be the supporter, and not have to actually defend.. because, wait for it.. here it comes:

Due to T-W-C's rapid expansion towards K78, I felt that Escape had to be prepared for what could come next. If T-W-C successfully take PMP off the map, then they will surround us.

Basically what i read here is that you downgraded the alliance, and started hostilities because you thought that TWC was gonna destroy them quickly, and surround you??

Your admitting to aiding their destruction, to speed up TWC surrounding your tribe?

Why wouldnt you back an ally against TWC??

:icon_surprised:

With PMP rapidly loosing points, villages and serious territory to T-W-C I felt there was no alternative than to discontinue the alliance, starting with the rimming of bakamonkey.

Course, because you couldnt step up and attack the tribe that is bringing down your ally??

No wonder PMP is losing villages, with an ally like you.. who needs enemies?

And how does that make us cowards?, please explain? We turn from being quiet and subtle, to attacking a 26 million point tribe, that is quite honorable in my dictionary. It takes a lot of courage to attack a 26 million point tribe.

A 26 million point tribe already getting smacked around by TWC? (hearsay, have not researched it)

Jumping on the pile, late and tough as usual... THAT is why i would call you a Coward in His shoes..

If you dismiss bakamonkey, I am happy to continue the alliance, but until then attacks will continue.

So give me a player, to further weaken your war fronts.. so that you can be my ally again..

Fairweather ally mean anything to you?

Another reason for Escapes attacks.. PMP-A I hate family tribes with a passion. That is the reason I left *WW*. It had two full tribes and were about to open another. PMP-B opened a short time ago. This was the last straw for myself personally.

You hate families with a passion, yet signed on to be allies with one.. only to turn on them later..

Tsk tsk.. your character is being assassinated by your very self.

I dont particularly mind tribe huggers but you continued to recruit in Escapes K's and expect there would be no confliction. You merged with *TFT* - another attempt to increase PMPs points without having to noble villages.

I wont argue, this is a good reason to want to fight them...

I am open to a "Table Talk" where you may propose a treaty and the attacks will cease, however if bakamonkeys (the "point whore who will noble and grow villages for you") dismissal is not included, there will be no treaty - So think wisely, can PMP really defend against T-W-C and Escape.

Another noob in shipley's control... Glad your an internet tough guy..

Did shipley help you write this?

:O

Open a new forum and I will continue discussing this unfortunate turn of events.

Backstabbing'R'Us???

Disclaimer

My post is based upon information gleaned from this post, and maybe one or two others in this thread. I did not do research, i felt i did not need too.. only needed to quote his own words for him...

Thank you, have a nice day.

DeletedUser65940

I did not do research
clearly, otherwise your post would have not been so annoying to read.

had you bothered to do some research prior to posting, perhaps you would not sound like such a tool?

Bakamonkey is 1 mil 600k of pointwhore dead center of K78 (Escapes home K). He was recruited when Escape caused *WW* to disband. He was and still is a refugee of the *WW* war. PMP refused to give him up.

Tsk tsk.. your character is being assassinated by your very self.
Again, had you done the least bit of research, you would have discovered that PMP-A was created some time after the alliance was made.

DeletedUser

clearly, otherwise your post would have not been so annoying to read.

had you bothered to do some research prior to posting, perhaps you would not sound like such a tool?

Bakamonkey is 1 mil 600k of pointwhore dead center of K78 (Escapes home K). He was recruited when Escape caused *WW* to disband. He was and still is a refugee of the *WW* war. PMP refused to give him up.

Again, had you done the least bit of research, you would have discovered that PMP-A was created some time after the alliance was made.

And I'm *sure* T-W-C will thank you greatly and allow you to join their tribe; you who has so far shied away from wars of any value. And please do not talk about OH!, they are so useless, I'm sure any player with an ounce of talent could single-handedly take them out.

Perhaps I should blab about how keen you were to *support* KBC against T-W-C?

I sincerely hope that, assuming T-W-C beats PMP (which I will not comment on), they also wipe ESCAPE off the map in the same process. Warring a tribe who is already at war with a much more formidable foe if downright dishonourable and cowardly.

My two cents.

DeletedUser

why hope? If T-W-C wins then they'll obviously want their control to extand towards the rim as that'd give them a serious strategic advantage.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I am mistaken, but I don't think Escape have actually declared on PMP, they are just taking a refugee out from a previous war.

From what I can tell from the stats, PMP have only been attacking that one player (bakamonkey the refugee). Escape have their refugee policy in their profile, (the Ham policy) it's now upto PMP if they want to support the refugee and make a war of it or let the refugee go.