Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser65940

First off, "paj and crew" is misleading. There's two of us besides pajuno.

Second, thank you for noticing guys :icon_smile:

AK is correct. The villages will be put to better use. For a few reasons actually...

* Die stinks. We can afford to support another front atm, so we are.

* Activity. The three of us, on average, have more activity than our own tribe mates and so we help a friend. They have and would return the favor.

* .r4v*

A few stats from last month:

Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 32
Difference: 28
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 37,913
Side 2: 300,251
Difference: 262,338
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: .r4v*
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 2: 89,814
Difference: 89,814
image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: thedar kone
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: .r4v*
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 2: 89,814
Difference: 89,814
image.php

Last month, 1/3 of all vs. CRY caps were gained by .r4v*, all of which were against one CRY player.

It makes sense really.... r4v and thedar kone border one another as part of the CRY/TWC front. r4v (from what I hear) is stacked and active. Thedar Kone is neither (also from what i hear :icon_redface:). Whether that's true or not, I would have tried to do same thing as you boys/girls from T-W-C have done...gain territory against an enemy. So great.

We are here to see if we can't help change these stats...after all, taking away r4v's favorite target (1/3 of last months caps) is for now more in our control than yours.

good luck everyone.

wow, 10 villages in a month, that is pretty impressive. I hardly see .rtv an "excuse" to letting T-W-C walk on you.

and paj, do us all a favor and keep your posts short and sweet. Few people can really be bothered reading your pages of what looks like spam - I cant say as I (like 90% of people) cant be bothered reading it.

The moral of the story is to get to the point quickly, make your arguement, and click reply.

grummit

Just curious about this rumor i hear.. and have checked twstats to confirm..

PMP-B is actually TWC's new academy tribe? And all the accounts twc was eating were moved to there?

Appears to be groovy with the stats.. makes PMP look bad........

More lies, and more lies.....

Who cares other then you? By the same right should we make [Cry] your academy because you are eating them? Since that just makes [Cry] look bad.

Also it is easy to sum up paj's posts.

cshipley=lair

Paj maybe you should just post that after every shipley post. Then you could save yourself the time in thinking of new ways of calling him a liar. :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser65940

Who cares other then you? By the same right should we can make [Cry] your academy because you are eating them? Since that just makes [Cry] look bad.

Also it is easy to sum up paj's posts.

cshipley=lair

Paj maybe you should just post that after every shipley post. Then you could save yourself the time in thinking of new ways of calling him a liar. :icon_razz:

yea, I have read a lot of Pajs posts, hence why I no longer read them, and all he does is flame cshipley.

No one likes a tell tail, no one like a parrot that can only say one word. So surprise us, say something that does not involve abusing cshipley, or T-W-C or anything else negative. You are not adding any new information to the conversation, merely repeating what you have said.

I will remind you that this is a [CRY] vs T-W-C thread, so I only want to see discussion based on the war. A post all about have much of a liar cshipley is, is not adding anything to the conversation.

DeletedUser

yea, I have read a lot of Pajs posts, hence why I no longer read them, and all he does is flame cshipley.

No one likes a tell tail, no one like a parrot that can only say one word. So surprise us, say something that does not involve abusing cshipley, or T-W-C or anything else negative. You are not adding any new information to the conversation, merely repeating what you have said.

From September 15th referring to Paj.....

What I do claim though, is that I've highlighted for the world to see that your PnP has a patten.

1 Make a claim
2 brow beat said claim till fact
3 Insult if rubuked

I am a trained psychologist, however, I'm not a gynaecologist, even so, I'll have a damn good look... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

AK is correct. The villages will be put to better use.

It seems you missed the subtlety of iceman’s wink…….

Nah, it's just [CRY] donating their inactives to a tribe who will actually do something with those vills. :icon_wink:

CRY actives are not worthless.. they are a much smaller tribe than yours... they could use the help on their fronts..

If this is an attempt to acquire more spies... or drive a wedge between Cry/Phoenx.. i would focus more on your new Phoenx/TWC front pal.

I didn’t and would never call anyone worthless I merely asked the question of CRY are they worthless and so irrelevant that they are overlooked for internal ennoblement opportunities? These villages would have provided a perfect opportunity for them to build more troops for their frontlines, it only takes 100 troops and a noble man to take a village so I really don’t buy the “troops are out supporting the frontline” story.

If I was in CRY I’d be asking; Will I be nobled off by Phoenx in some underhand agreement?
Why are Phoenx being allowed to noble in K65?
Why does our duke not trust us to noble our own inactives?

Morale must be really low already but you’ve driven the wedge not T-W-C.

Mick876

Actualy what they are thinking is why is my toast not buttered? Hmmmmmmmm

On-topic.

i am sure CRY can turn this around, only need one succesfull op to pull the stats in there favour.

DeletedUser

Actualy what they are thinking is why is my toast not buttered? Hmmmmmmmm

On-topic.

i am sure CRY can turn this around, only need one succesfull op to pull the stats in there favour.

flying_pig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

See, as chipsley has proven, yes pigs can fly. Thanks!

Oh wait a minute, that pig is Geneticly enhanced, Thats Cheating! well what can you expect from a T-W-C leader :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Brilliant :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 62,996
Side 2: 9,615
Difference: 53,381

image.php

[/spoil]

Academy tribe?

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 233,067
Difference: 233,067

image.php

[/spoil]

merge?
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 47
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1: 459,324
Difference: 459,324

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Those would all be good suggestions if you knew what you were talking about (e.g. the internal affairs), but you don't right? Coming from the guys who went through such pain in prejudice? :lol:

And AK subtly winking doesn't take away from the validity of the statement, whether it was intended or not...he was right.....

If it was just some attempted hack at Phoenix or CRY, then it's all fair game...we'll continue to do the same in return. It's fun after all. Haven't found one game where shit talking doesn't make it more fun.

And as for a merger, I know you guys would love that oh so much, but I can assure that while having a fairly significant say in the future of the tribe, I'm completely against it, unlike some of Phoenix. I'll do whatever to make sure it doesn't happen and CRY gets into a position where they continue to thrive. Like we'd throw you that grand of a bone?!? lol, nah...not today boys.

After all, isn't there enough proof in this world that initial over inflation of a tribe, self feeding, academies and mass recruiting aren't the only ways up?

DeletedUser

wow, 10 villages in a month, that is pretty impressive. I hardly see .rtv an "excuse" to letting T-W-C walk on you.

Soley by assumption, I imagine you were referring to one of two "you"s here...

Either

1) TWC is walking on Phoenix

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Difference: 0
&&
Difference: 0

2) TWC is walking on CRY?
10 villages a month is pretty impressive? As I pointed out that was 1/3 of all versus caps...so, doing the math....

[10 villages/month being "pretty impressive"] x [your sarcasm] x 3 = ?

So which one is it - "pretty impressive" or cry is getting walked on? Remember, when pissing on both sides of the fence you gotta make sure the farmer turned off the electricity first :p

Thanks for stopping by tool man.

Mick876

Hahaha, you changed the picture. what a noob. was it the fact you used a boar instead of a pig? lol epic fails from the T-W-C residential cheater

DeletedUser

Hahaha, you changed the picture. what a noob. was it the fact you used a boar instead of a pig? lol epic fails from the T-W-C residential cheater

Changing a picture to something better doesn't make me a noob.

No matter how many times you say a random allegation, it doesn't make it true.

No matter how many times you keep telling yourself T-W-C are going to lose, it doesn't change that we are winning on three fronts.

Mick876

Winning at the moment.

No matter how many times you tell yourself you will keep on winning, does'nt mean it will happen

No matter how many times you keep telling yourself you can hold three fronts, it doesn't change that you will collapse.

DeletedUser

No matter how many times you keep telling yourself you can hold three fronts, it doesn't change that you will collapse.

Whatever helps [CRY] and Phoenx sleep at night.
We don't need to hold three, we already won one front so it's down to two now.

[CRY] are going to fall, there only defence right now is giving Phoenix the villages because they know T-W-C will take them eventually.

Seems to me like they have given up but are not admitting it publicly.

Mick876

Nah, CRY are'nt going anywhere. Atm you are talking big, what is perfectly fine. your tribe are up on the stats, the light is shining bright on you. but i am sure CRY and Fraser will make you eat your own words. and since you normaly just talk shite, not gonna be so good for you :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

lmao...mick ur one of the biggest shit talkers in Phoenix..... :icon_redface:

lol, but we love you.

In any case, it should be fun for all sides, so may the best and most deserved win. Good luck to T-W-C on their continued success, and good luck to us trying to stop it :lol:

Mick876

yes i am lol you got a problem with that? :icon_razz:

atlest my posts are short and to the point.

yes i am one of those who just skims Pajs posts :icon_redface: