Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From September 15th referring to Paj.....

I am a trained psychologist, however, I'm not a gynaecologist, even so, I'll have a damn good look... :icon_eek:

What are you gonna do when we start to take your villages?

And my pnp is visible in twstats?

Atm im working with what i have... and what i have are more ways that Shipley is lying.

Why hasnt anyone addressed the fact that Former TWC'ers are in PMP-B... is it maybe cause shipley is hiding his Academy?

And as for Phoenx eating cry.. Crasula, you keep inserting foot. You still think we are only one quarter of the way into kd 65?

Shall i point out the obvious, that i now have twc villages inside my spheres? What are you guys doing over there??? Honestly...

Cry is not an academy of Phoenx. It just so happens they have property next to TWC.... Pay attention, noobs. Your education is about to begin.

Mick876

[04:29:42] Michael: allies?
[04:29:45] Fraseryeah: k
[04:29:46] Michael: erm
[04:29:47] Michael: light blue basically
[04:29:51] Fraseryeah: yeah
[04:29:59] Michael: so this means we academy tribe now? =D
[04:30:23] Fraseryeah: erm, no. we do not want to be directly associated with noobs like Phoenix
[04:30:40] Michael: :( but cshipley said we were....

Not Guilty! =D

DeletedUser

Shall i point out the obvious, that i now have twc villages inside my spheres? What are you guys doing over there??? Honestly...

Well obviously we don't consider you to be a threat unless you have a megaphone, that might be painful on my ear drums i imagine :icon_surprised:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well obviously we don't consider you to be a threat unless you have a megaphone, that might be painful on my ear drums i imagine :icon_surprised:

Hahahaha.

MMk.

Like i said, strap on your thinking caps.. Class is about to begin.

Let me guess, your gonna take the Die approach to Phoenx? Pretend you dont see us?

Yes it is, prove that it is not.

Guilty until proven innocent on this thread.

Well, according to the Shipley Defense System, My Tribe's profile clearly does not give Credit to Cry as a phoenx academy.

This makes it completely true, all you have to do is read our profile.

Now shipley, your gonna add hypocrite to your list of Characteristic ploys?

DeletedUser

But then according to the Pajuno theory of brow beating, evidence doesn't matter when making allegations and any sound argument with evidence used as your defence is just lies. So by that I assume you are lying on your tribe profile and [CRY] is your academy which you're munching on. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

I think we need a new thread with name "Pajuno Vs Cshipley".. Would be interesting.

DeletedUser

pajuno vs himself would be even more entertaining.

and he could pull it off too.

KarmaX

PMP is under new supervision and under construction so it'll take a little time before we officially declare on you guys.

DeletedUser62273

Why hasnt anyone addressed the fact that Former TWC'ers are in PMP-B... is it maybe cause shipley is hiding his Academy?

Well as no one is going to bother answering this i'll do it. Since day one of taking my account from cras and cshipley i was under extreme pressure to grow. They have no tollerance for under performance in t-w-c and if a few days went by without growth they would be on our backs. I gave a few villages to them for strategic reasons to take KBC out but i admit i didn't have the time for this world as i'm in a big war on another world. Next thing that happened was the warning letters, the final letter being if you don't decide what you're doing with the account we'll remove you and then bang, cras sends 150 nukes at me and clears out my villages over 2 days.
At that point I had enough and spoke to a few tribes which i knew t-w-c would be pissed about. I got together some of the other guys and told PMP we'd be joining them. They didn't want us in the main tribe as they thought we could be spies so i told them i'd set up PMP-B to prove we could hurt t-w-c. Obviously it's very difficult as they are so dominant but my message to anyone joining t-w-c is make sure you're active as they will wipe you out instantly if you show low levels of activity.
I've not got time for this world like i used to but i'll continue to fend off cras and cshipley as best i can, those guys want to win too much and they'll do anything they can to make it happen although i do have to say i've know cras for 4 years now and he will not cheat to get what he wants, it's more to do with diplomatic persuasion with him.

If you want another good example of t-w-c extreme behaviour just look what happened to orclord, he's failed to grow at the acceptable t-w-c rate and thought it would be better joining a smaller tribe like ACD!

DeletedUser

Well as no one is going to bother answering this i'll do it. Since day one of taking my account from cras and cshipley i was under extreme pressure to grow. They have no tollerance for under performance in t-w-c and if a few days went by without growth they would be on our backs. I gave a few villages to them for strategic reasons to take KBC out but i admit i didn't have the time for this world as i'm in a big war on another world. Next thing that happened was the warning letters, the final letter being if you don't decide what you're doing with the account we'll remove you and then bang, cras sends 150 nukes at me and clears out my villages over 2 days.
At that point I had enough and spoke to a few tribes which i knew t-w-c would be pissed about. I got together some of the other guys and told PMP we'd be joining them. They didn't want us in the main tribe as they thought we could be spies so i told them i'd set up PMP-B to prove we could hurt t-w-c. Obviously it's very difficult as they are so dominant but my message to anyone joining t-w-c is make sure you're active as they will wipe you out instantly if you show low levels of activity.
I've not got time for this world like i used to but i'll continue to fend off cras and cshipley as best i can, those guys want to win too much and they'll do anything they can to make it happen although i do have to say i've know cras for 4 years now and he will not cheat to get what he wants, it's more to do with diplomatic persuasion with him.

If you want another good example of t-w-c extreme behaviour just look what happened to orclord, he's failed to grow at the acceptable t-w-c rate and thought it would be better joining a smaller tribe like ACD!

Pfft, but Crasula is just a massive pointwhore.

Serious : Growth is irrelevent without troops ofc. Sometimes I prefer not to grow at all; I'm busy mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

Adel....Don't push it, you forget who surrounds you and your mass recruiting tribe ;)

Steve (Ballcris). I have no idea what you felt making that post would achieve. You were given more than 3 months to do something with that account. You know me well enough to predict what would have happened if you continued to be low on activity, after all the time i put into helping you grow i personally feel very let down.

Joining PMP after our TW history was a betrayal as far as i'm concerned so don't expect any favours in the future.

Good luck Steve, don't bother to come looking for me anymore.

DeletedUser65940

ouch. In Escape I have high expectations, and failure to meet those expectations also leads to dismissal and internal nobling. Therefore I do not know what you are complaining about.

In all cases, I sit the player first - their res must be going somewhere. If they "wow" me with their troops, they stay (usually means 90%+ farms must be full)

If I am feeling kind (not often) I give the said player 7 days to show me they are worthy of returning to Escape.

Just my "take" on lack of growth.

But in Orclords case, I think that was a bit harsh.