WICKED is the slimiest of them all

GhengissKhann

...66 villages...wow, thats ALOT OF VILLAGES...

oh wait

WICKED

hell raizer

hmmm interesting

3 years of playing and i am just now posting for the first time on the externals.

Flamer how dare you try and run our tribe's name in the ground.

WICKED is the slimiest of them all ???

this is interesting considering YOU broke 3 naps with us.

You mass recruit anything that takes an invite and merge with every tribe possible, to use them as pawns, support them, tell them you care but in reality your just trying to keep us from your doorstep.

Funny zakarn you say you have known about being thrown under the bus for days, somehow we figured it out almost a month ago.

yet we are the slime balls for telling your tribemates about your leaders intentions?? we didnt tell them so we could mass recruit, we did say that we might be willing to take in a couple players, keyword MIGHT, we didnt tell them so they would quit and we could noble them, heck firey already told us we could noble them. infact anything we told them was just us being straight up, no sugar coating it. But we thought they should atleast know that the leader is only looking out for himself and his CLOSE friends. Now that is what i call SLIMY!

As for dismissing people, yeah i have dismissed people, but anyone i have dismissed was either unactive or told us they are quitting. liam is the one exception where he wrote me and made it sound like he was quitting then told me he wasnt, in which case i immediatly sent him an invite. why i have to explain this to you i dont know, since somehow you still wont get it. which is part of the reason i blocked you from mailing me after the first nap brake, you never get anything,

I am not here to try to act like the best tw player ever, or even the best leader ever, I am not and i have no problem admitting that, but over the last 3 years, i have had many tribemates, allies, naps and enemies, and they all know that unlike you, i am not a liar, or a cheater. I will fight to the death and win or lose i will not come on the externals and bad mouth someone because things didnt go my way.

yeah you have got some villages, whoopty do, its war thats what happens. just keep supporting those players that are quitting or dont know what they are doing anyways, we actually find it quite funny. also zakarn since you talk like you have done so much, how many wicked villages have you nobled??? dont worry i will wait.................................................................................................................

To my tribemates, dont worry about what flamer or some guy who has 5 villages in months of play, has to say. Let them make fools of themselves, we all know how easily they can do so :) Don't get pulled into there little game, talk is cheap, just let the stats do the talking, there are plenty of people in these externals that i have played with that know that i wouldnt waste my time coming here and lieing about stuff.

And to flamer keep playing your tribemates as fools, blame everyone else but yourself for your mistakes, after all that is what your good at. And keep thinking that no one knows about your hidden plans, the reality is a blindman could see them a mile away.

Well i am out maybe i will post again in the next 3 years, or maybe if druss, calls me out,lol :) Until then keep playing the game and have fun, thats what it is here for, not for being a cry baby because things dont go your way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

so much misinformation and supposition/assumption

you know my intentions? This is only arrogance talking.

I have it as known that it was your intention to noble out all of the 'unworthy' players in your original K, K15.

You only ever had one NAP with SYNRG and within an hour your Duke/former Duke/who knows (as he was speaking to me yesterday from his account as OBFuSCaTe) had sent a circular to your entire tribe instructing them to perform actions that would break this NAP. One NAP, one hour, one break. Enough said on that issue.

As for my intentions; well they are simple: run a tribe and allow players into the tribe to learn how to play better. Very simple. The benefits for the tribe? More support where we need it. The benefits for the players? The chance to learn how to play without the immediate threat of being rimmed for not being experienced enough.

On the issue of whom is supporting laletto whom you can't seem to get past, try me and about 100 of our tribe.

On the issue of the operation agaisnt Przemo6750, well it was our first tribal operation and now you know what we are capable of. What was it? 9 villages at the same time with 4 or 5 more in the 24 hour period around it? A bit messy i have to admit but a lot less messy than your operations have been. I can only call them random. Attacks all over the place and noble runs not even connected to them. So easy to snipe and so easy to support against.

See we are a tribe and not just a handful of selected players, who are good at independent play, but not so good at working with one another. For this reason alone we can now stall you until we have gotten better and better at our tribal game. Once that happens we will be pushing back at you to be sure.

What a fantastic game and i have to say yet i do get some personal pleasure at beating such an experienced tribe which is a lot larger than we are. I always enjoy preventing arrogance from gaining the upper hand in this world.

Go SYNRG with all its noobs and inexperienced players, they and I are learning fast.

ff

Last edited by a moderator:

hell raizer

lol

i know i said i wasnt going to come back but i swear this is it regardless of how many more lies you spit out.

our nap with synrg didnt last because you had already screwed up 2 when you were leading u/e. so as soon as we seen you were up to the same old bs yeah, we dropped the nap with synrg.

I said i have been playing for 3 years not my whole tribe.

Someone who claims this is their first world is trying to teach others how to play, correctly?? maybe you need to learn how to first. Now you want to teach them how to play?? 3 weeks ago you wanted us and your close friends to noble them out. dont try and act like that was never said we all know it was.

i dont care who you have stacking laletto, all those villages will be ours at some point. and that is not arrgance that is just the way it is. like i said the stats will speak, those same stats that your not even close to us.

not so good at working with each other?? LMAO, maybe you need to ask your mates like alin and sammy about that.

Lets put it like this other then one laletto village i have nobled your players with trains 10 -20 seconds and plus apart just because i could, now since you want to run your mouth, spread lies, well i guess it is time to really show you how to do things :)

See you dont even uderstand the fact that your not stopping us because your doing anything good , your slowing us down because of morale, keep in mind i said slowing us down, which is all your doing.

Furthermore it is not arrogance talking, when YOU tell people your intentions. you know like my own tribemates you tell that stuff too, whoops. Didnt realize that we knew that did you?? LOL

Once again yes we will noble players that are inactive, but i would not sell them out to other tribes and tell other tribes to noble them, if we have an issue with them it will be handled internally. Maybe you need to realize that internal nobling happens all the time, maybe you will see that is why most of the top tribes and experienced tribe dont mass recruit and dont make a bunch of nooby tribes, they dont work. Guess that is another lesson you will learn.

Alot larger tribe, maybe points wise, but members wise your tribe is alot bigger then us, just because it is all low pointers isnt our fault thats what happens when you invite anything you can,. So did you figure out how to invite those barbs yet?? i know you have been dieing to figure it out. LMAO!

Okay this is seriously it, like i said keep spouting your lies. coming on here to start a thread to run our tribe's name in the ground, and defend yourself, try to gain some self respect back or whatever it is your trying to do, isnt gonna work. Infact it just proves that you are willing to do anything, to try and disrupt us, it isnt working. Lie to your tribe, lie on the externals, cheat(which you did get banned for right?), break naps, but keep blaiming everyone but yourself, maybe one day you will figure it all out. LOL

Now I am sure you will write back and try to defend yourself, but i will not be , i have better things to do then try and match wits, with an unarmed man. you can call me everyname in the book, spread as many lies as you want. Doesnt matter to me, like i said i have been around long enough , that there are quite a few people on here that know i am not full of b.s.

Now i am going to go back and read actual intereting posts from actual good players, in the forum , instead of reading and replying to your nonsence.

Once again GOODLUCK :)

DeletedUser

To answer your question Hell Raizer one to be exact and more to come =p

GhengissKhann

...I've cleared 4 villages for other people and I am quitting...:icon_eek:

ohwell, probobly have and or had more villages then you. More villages=more troops...generally.

DeletedUser

To answer your question Hell Raizer one to be exact and more to come =p

First lets start with 0.....and then lets end with....... 0??

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
009 (640|123) K16 5,261 Abandoned Zakarn [SYNRG] 12th September 2009 - 20:41:38 ---? lol ooo god, 5,261 points
008 (641|124) K16 7,934 oipisk22 Zakarn [SYNRG] 22nd August 2009 - 08:07:07
Incoming Support (645|132) K16 1,035 Abandoned Zakarn [-S-W-N] 17th August 2009 - 04:07:01
Incoming Support (638|128) K16 1,155 Abandoned Zakarn [-S-W-N] 16th August 2009 - 09:47:27
Incoming Support (645|128) K16 1,012 Abandoned Zakarn [~QW~] 01st August 2009 - 08:36:54
Incoming Support (647|131) K16 1,105 Abandoned Zakarn [~QW~] 24th July 2009 - 07:06:56
Incoming Support (645|130) K16 549 Abandoned Zakarn [~EWS~] 27th June 2009 - 17:39:18

Why don't you just go back to barb nobling :lol:

DeletedUser

oipisk21 was actually a snipe a few minutes after yankee hit I hit it with my noble when it was a 22 loyalty

GhengissKhann

...your point being, he hit it and you sniped a village, which is even more disrespectful as you harvested the fruit of our players work and their troops blood

DeletedUser75973

it seems wicked has a problem keeping friends. they name their own nature

recently rkhan has experienced a similar situation... they targeted a new tribe member over claims disputes without permission. then recruited several other members to their tribe also without permission. this coupled with mass recruiting and nobling all remaining villages and players close to our tribe all amounts to the same thing. An aggressive power move against what was supposed to be an ally.

Of course there has been endless argument over the details but the overall move of wicked is visible. They will ally, nap or war whover they think will benefit them and at the same time call it something completely different.

DeletedUser

Let this thread die already.

And you are misinformed.

You have lost about 30 members due to disputes and problems within your tribe, and I guess it became more evident when your members started fighting with ours about silly claims. Our member made the claim, g0liath or w/e cleared the villages. Why it took g0liath so long to work out a deal I dont know, but we had many other claiming issues with him such as he wouldnt let a claim go by that was 4 hours over the 5 day mark. I mean really? Calm yourself down. He was an enemy of yours before you recruited him, and we even spoke to your leadership about him: told them our feelings about him, and Im sure your whole tribe saw the outcome.

And also false, g0liath was not a new member of yours. I believe he has been in R.Khan for about 3 weeks now, if I am correct, after you recruited him during your 'war' against him and 4horse.

The players who used to be in R.Khan that we recruited left your tribe and expressed interest in joining us because of apparent internal issues. Never once did we go to them and ask them to join.

Why people keep trying to pin us as the bad guys, I dont know. Our diplomacy has been and is great with you and any other tribe concerned with us, and never once have we made actions without being prevoked if we had any diplomacy. It seems the tribes at the small end of the deal seem to get mad, like SYNRG, when they were the ones who forced the problems on themselves in the first place.

DeletedUser75973

Let this thread die already.

And you are misinformed.

-This thread is about WICKED being "the slimiest of them all"

-you name the 30 and then tell me I am misinformed.

-3 weeks makes a new member. and wicked leaders were feeding info to the 4horse side of that "war"

-I was asked to leave rkhan and was told that when I did that I would get an invite to wicked.. regardless of the order of things the offer was there and that is recruiting from an ally tribe no matter how you look at.

-just because you want your tribe to be the good guys doesn't make it so... your leaders use underhanded diplomacy and that won't change unless the wicked members make it. but first they have to stop believing the garbage you promote as truth.

DeletedUser

- Ok?

- You went from 90 something members to 63 in a matter of about a week. I dont have time to go through and find every member who quit.

- We didnt have ay "info" to feed to them. From what I understand we talked to 4horse, but as you can see it never led to anything with them.

- The only message sent out to your tribe was in regard to g0liath, I did not read the whole thing but maybe something in that confused you. We never asked anyone who did not already express interest in joining.

- SYNRG broke our NAP multiple times, and we were provoked by their leader constantly contradicting himself. It is also kind of stupid to let a 300 member tribe sit in one K not doing anything, so yea, we cleared them out, but not after the NAP had been broken and their leader's incapability shown.

You guys on the other hand had a very impossible to work with member that we tried multiple times to make an agreement with, but never satisfied him. Even you must agree to that. Why should a whole tribe suffer from one member? Youve seen it yourself, you lost 30 members in a matter of a week, and many left because of the arguments on the claims, which as I understand only emphasized problems that were going on internally.

Shlomzi

Personally, I think Eira Nemonie is far too sexy to be at all slimy.

(Source of picture is TWStats Picture Comp.)

That is all.

DeletedUser

Personally, I think Eira Nemonie is far too sexy to be at all slimy.

(Source of picture is TWStats Picture Comp.)

That is all.

Lol.. we have 2 topics about that pic contest open in our forum right now.

Welcome back btw.

DeletedUser75973

if you don't have time to go through those members who quit then don't tell me I am misinformed on that point here in the public forum.

g0liath got copy paste info from rkhan forums through a spy source in wicked. so from the time of rkhan vs 4horse war their has been at least some ill intentions towards rkhan from wicked.

once again this is seen from your recruiting and nobling pattern in K3. and then K13.
yes K3 was shared but greed on your side was there and that was what g0liath was getting unreasonable about. wicked using claiming rules and recruitment to choke rkhan growth in K3.

here is the mail as forwarded to me telling me to leave so I could be recruited by wicked I will forward you ingame also if you would like.
sammo0401 on 10.10. at 13:31
I will forward the names onto the council, and they will be looked at on a case by case basis.

what the players listed have to do is express their interest in joining to me so that i cannot be accused of attempting to "Recruit" from your ex-tribe.

but im allowed to invite members with no tribe

get it? :D

i have no problems with it but they will be reviewed by the other leadership as well.
like I said it doesn't matter that they left the tribe, your leadership knew they came from our tribe. and the offer was on the table. when asked to remove those players that request was denied as well.

and then followed by a tribe wide op against our member while we were still supposed to be allies... who in rkhan leadership approved that one?

as allies wicked leadership should have helped rkhan instead used inside info to undermine the tribe unity and then further the power move against us with recruitment and an organized all out attack against our key K3 member.

hell raizer

hahahaha another person trying to put us down, because THEY didnt handle business

look we had an alliance with Rkhan, which everyone knows because of one of your leaders, posting it on the externals, regardless i was willing to forget about it, But first of all lets make it clear, goliath was all about trying to get us to help him fight you guys, we declined because we dont work like that. after everyone else in his tribe gets killed off he joins you, yeah nice way to go down with your tribemates btw.

anyways, All issues that arised between our tribes started because of him, we find out he is trying to get you guys to break our allinace and attack us. Which is part of the reason we started making sure we had more of a foothold in k 3 since we heard what he was trying to get started, then you guys want a shared claims forum, I didnt think that was going to work, but hey fine whatever, might help with cross noblings. But this guy is on there talking to people like he has some kind of power, telling people who and what they can noble, iand not just telling people in your tribe this telling people in our tribe this as well, heck he has been in your tribe for 3 weeks he shouldnt be telling anyone anything, especially coming from what was just an enemy tribe.lol, anyways then our claims were getting deleted by R.khan, as it was their shared that they started, then claims we did have mysteriously got stacked up with troops, half the claims we made goliath was complaining about because he basicly wanted them. I't is quite clear, our alliance was fine until he started the issues between our tribes, you say we come on here to make ourselves look good, Uhhh no you are going out of your way to try and make us look bad, we are coming on here to defend ourselves to what your saying, if you dont like it, i'm deeply sorry.

After almost a week of your leaders not responding to us, or talking to us about this issue in a way to try and get this situated, we had enough of it. All that needed to be done is drop the player, you guys chose that you would rather have one player, who is obviously starting problems with your own tribemates and allinace, then keeping our alliance, And we said fine if you dont want to handle the problem we will. We dont have problem keeping friends, we have problems with people who try to bs us, and screw with us, then try and turn it back like we did something wrong. That aint going to fly around here, last thing we need to do is deal with that, and now its all your's to keep and deal with, hope it works out well for you. BTW i also love how in 3 weeks you give the duke of the tribe you just were warring privs, above all the players who have been around you for months and you wonder why people are leaving. all boils down to the leadership, heck a few of them are good guys but obviously not active enough to answer or handle a few diplomatic issues. as for writing down all the players names who left you, i am not gonna waste my time with that, you can if you want, while you do it look how many people left you like a month before that. So yes we took in some members but they came to us, so please dont blame us for people leaving your tribe.

since so much is being said before i could finish this, let me say one thing, i dont care what goliath says, he obviously has a bad spy because we never, let me tell you that again NEVER planned on attacking our ally. SO that is goliath lieing, let me make it clear if we wanted to attack r.khan we would have done it, think about it 4 horsemen wanted us to help them. put 2 and 2 togther dude, I'f we wanted to attack couldnt we have used 4 horsemen with us??? hell even without 4 horse if we wanted to war rkhan, we would have.

Once again people left your tribe and wanted to join us, so you mailed us wanting to noble them because you were mad they left, trying to say they were refugees, the reality is you were butt hurt about them leaving, most of these guys said they were never attacked once ever and that their tribe merge into yours.

Our allinace was dropped do to your leaders allowing there player to say and do as he pleases, well he can do that within their tribe , but he isnt going to continue to cause problems with our's in any type of shared forums or anything in general, yes we are attacking him. he desrves it after all the crap he has and obviously is still trying to pull, this could have all been handled by your leadership they did nothing, we could only do so much. so at that point we said screw this,lol.

Anyways now since people keep wanting to put dirty laundry out there, if you would like we kept our shared leaders forum with r.khan and can show just how much they did to try and handle the situation.. or maybe i can forward you some mail from one of your own leaders telling me that they thought they should get rid of him., and that he is causing too many problems. Beleive me we have dealt with all this before, and if you want to try and run us down, with out real proof, well i have plenty of REAL proof, and actually i am going to go search our archives for anything that goliath has told me in the past, it has been a long time so i dont know if we have anything about 4 horsemen still, but if we do you will see we told goliath, the 4 horseman can merge into us before they end up going to war, and if i remember correctly he said no they would rather fight it out, well appearently he meant everyone else in his tribe but him.lol, Needless to say we laughed and said o well guess 4 horsemen are screwed then. Anyways i am tired of writing and it is starting to become a book. actually i am tired in general of talking about this situation.

anyways i am out, good day everyone. :)

hell raizer

jar

jar i know you and goliath are freinds in another world as well, but you gotta get off his jock dude. And we have no more alliance with r.khan, Which is something your tribe actually came to tell everyone but us first, after not handling diplomacy and dropping the shared claims forums, which we had to stop using anyways since they were getting deleted and stacked up, on us. Hey we have players that have pas in there, and vice versa, heck we have players that were working togther on claims, none of this started until your boy got it started. Our problem is and has been with Goliath, not r.khan, unfortunatly it has gone alot further then that, but hey like i told your leaders, if you guys dont care, then why should we. We tried to help them, but ohow can you help someone who doesnt even want to help themselves?? how long do you think we were going to wait with this stuff going on, everyone from both sides knows what was happening, which is why so many people left your tribe. unfortunaly there are some there that got stuck drinking the kool aid and would rather beleive someone who used to be the leader of their enemy, and has only been in their tribe for 3 weeks, instead of your allinace, who never did anything against you and always worked on handling things with diplomacy. Bottom line any way you spin it or your buddy spins it if we wanted to war you we would have never got a nap or alliance, and we would have just attacked you.

now i am out of here, i love how i dont even come in here that often but when i do i see someone trying to run us down, because they are butt hurt, i have no clue if i am allowed to say that if i am not, i apoligize. good day.

Last edited:

duel pasta

Seems like wicked can only make huge posts full of excuses.

the fact remains that you're going behind our back and recruiting members in K12, K11, K3 and even K13, what ally recruits more than 10 ex members from a tribe they are ally with WITHOUT their permission? Thats what I ask myself

and don't bother replying that they left our tribe, because they weren't happy with leadership. I'll keep all the players in mind who left out of fear for wicked, basically all the members you got were pussies who would run away when they see the chance ;)

gj, wicked, you truly are an amazing tribe. Maybe you should continue nobling barbs who can't do anything back.

Because clearly, when you have people fighting back you can't do much. 1400 attacks and you could only take 2 vils, 1 is already retaken and the other will be soon

I hope more will come, because I'm a bit disappointed :/ Next time try to send at least ram fakes, sword fakes and spear fakes are pretty useless IMO

DeletedUser

Seems like wicked can only make huge posts full of excuses.

the fact remains that you're going behind our back and recruiting members in K12, K11, K3 and even K13, what ally recruits more than 10 ex members from a tribe they are ally with WITHOUT their permission? Thats what I ask myself

and don't bother replying that they left our tribe, because they weren't happy with leadership. I'll keep all the players in mind who left out of fear for wicked, basically all the members you got were pussies who would run away when they see the chance ;)

gj, wicked, you truly are an amazing tribe. Maybe you should continue nobling barbs who can't do anything back.

Because clearly, when you have people fighting back you can't do much. 1400 attacks and you could only take 2 vils, 1 is already retaken and the other will be soon

I hope more will come, because I'm a bit disappointed :/ Next time try to send at least ram fakes, sword fakes and spear fakes are pretty useless IMO

- I ask myself what could possibly be going on in the last week where you would lose 30 members. What is the problem with recruiting them? And dont tell me that I cant say it was a problem with leadership when that was what it actually is ;]. And leaving out of fear from WICKED? Why should they be afraid of us when we had an alliance? There was fighting over claims and internal problems, which would force any member to leave.

- Oh yes throw a barb nobling comment at us. Real nice.

- Can you understand what "fake" means? I could literally copy the message that said to fake. Not nuke or noble, fake. That noble wasnt part of this, just having a little fun. Some nukes were thrown in there too, if you want to see a real operation then hey, be my guest. And when we're faking from your little safe haven up there far away, Im sure some people will send faster units to get to you :icon_redface:. Beg your tribemates for support buddy. Your attitude and your little fellow members wear our patience thin.