WICKED is the slimiest of them all

DeletedUser

i think dismissing players between one nobling and the next to preserve statistics is pathetic and writing mainupative messages to my entire tribe that are smack full of lies pathetic.

As for breaking an account sit coordinated attack rule i had no idea about - that is not exactly sinful is it? After all i have only been playing this game for just over 3 months and you and Obfuscate so keen on calling me a noob all the time ...

thanks for reporting me by the way ...

oh and what about obfuscate getting banned a few months ago ... what was that for? Dual accounts wasn't it?

DeletedUser74417

You don't listen. The players we dismissed were inactive and or had quit the game. Yes we dismissed them as they were not playing the game any longer. I'm not sure why that is so difficult for you to understand. But then, you didn't understand the rules of the game either did you?

DeletedUser

oh i hear what you say but i just don't believe you

take liamdp above - always active. you dismissed him when he was under attack and losing villas, then when the attacks stop for a couple of days you readmit him. Then we attack again and he loses another villa,

self explanatory really

and did Super Pacifier suddenly go inactive in the middle of nobling him out? Or was that a coincidence?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can noble inactive players all day if you want. In fact, I'll even put them in the war stats to make you feel special, if you care that much about em.

Side 1:
Tribes: WICKED
Players: Super Pacifier liamdp Kyle098
Side 2:
Tribes: SYNRG
Players:
Timeframe: 24/08/2009 00:00:00 to 12/09/2009 01:50:50

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 126
Side 2: 50
Difference: 76
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 761,853
Side 2: 264,523
Difference: 497,330
image.php

Nice, chalk 6 more up for SYNRG. Only 76 more to go and we'll be neck in neck. But time is running out quite fast.

Im seriously tired of repeating myself. Your ignorance is amazing. You make posts when they are completely untrue. If youre going to post something, at least make sure you know it can be supported with FACTS first, ok? Because nothing you have posted is true. Everything is a lie, and I hope that nobody has actually believed any of it.

Check the auto-generated map down in the main W37 forum, we now control K16. Congrats, your 300 players just lost a K to 20 players. Maybe you should recruit some more 5k point players, Im sure that will help.

GhengissKhann

fireyflame, you complain that we call you a noob, then you yell at us when you get banned for being one...self explanitory?

and as mq said...yay! another 6 for SYNRG, good for you, and do you really think a tribe waits till the person is totally dead before they kick them? No, they kick them when there is nothing to do to help them, or in pacifiers case (who was inactive) we kicked him because he was inactive...as for the other guy, who knows why he was invited, maybe he wanted to say a last momento, I haven't been paying much attention seeing as I myself am moving completely to w39...wait...didn't I see a village in w39...and who owned it...oh yeah, the players name was fireyflame.

and by the way, minupulation of another tribe is part of the game. forget who said it but someone did.

"A person who can defeat a tribe by the sword(or axe rather) is just as good as a person who can defeat them from the inside.(aka, ripping apart their council, spies etc.)"

DeletedUser

Well Wicked does kick the members before they die.It is true I was a part of wicked but as soon I got incomings when I asked for support I was kicked with no explanation

Hackervirus

Mao

You had been duke of one of the biggest mass recruiting tribes in the world, and still are, with over 300 members and controlling only one K.

You abandoned many of your lower pointed members, changed your tribe name, and telling us we could noble them because if we didnt you guys would get to them anyways. Fair game, so we did.

Lmao , what he said is true, u guys have over 300 members and only control 1 k , that is halarious

DeletedUser

Well Wicked does kick the members before they die.It is true I was a part of wicked but as soon I got incomings when I asked for support I was kicked with no explanation

Zakarn, you were removed from the tribe because keeping you would have broke a NAP agreement we had with UE(Now SYNRG), unlike some tribes *cough*SYNRG*cough*, we live up to our diplomatic agreements.

Anyway, have you not got enough on your plate FireyFlame, instead of coming on here to try ruin a tribes reputation, you should make sure your merge into R.L. runs smoothly. I wonder what would happen if the members of SYNRG found out he was only taking over 40 members and leaving the rest to be nobled up by R.L.

DeletedUser

Ha he told us that days ago we know we are scrwed but we have to deal with it

DeletedUser

So if the nap agreement was anyone in k16 belongs to UE why was arkannah taken to wicked and kept there?

GhengissKhann

you probobly scouted a UE member and because of the nap got kicked, that is the best I can explain it, I don't know that situation.

as far as having players in the other K, I am pretty sure that was allowed

DeletedUser

We all moved over the same day and then I was kicked for no reason except that I had broken a nap when I farmed a barbarian village that belonged to UE?

DeletedUser

Ha ya ok anyways nice job taking down laletto did a whole lot of damage =p

DeletedUser

Only a matter of time till we find out who is supporting him :icon_rolleyes:. He has us to thank for his OD though :axemen:

Side 1:
Tribes: WICKED
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: SYNRG
Players:
Timeframe: 24/08/2009 00:00:00 to 21/09/2009 19:21:53

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 211
Side 2: 66
Difference: 145
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,203,864
Side 2: 369,297
Difference: 834,567
image.php

DeletedUser

-claps- took those villages right from under our noses. Doubt you'll have em for much longer though. Maybe if you guys could run more than 1 successful op you wouldnt be losing by 145 conquers...

I really need to stop reading this thread, too much flame bait.