Defender: unknown
Village: Barbarian village (28|506) K50

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 0/0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 70

DeletedUser

shaqster2008 today at 15:37
Your tribe is pathetic i looked into your tribal profile and all i see for the past month is point whores looking to take on barb villages and players who have quit the game period. Why do you not wish to take on real players who will fight back. Who cares if you are the NO.1 ranked tribe in this world sooner or later it will be the downfall of your tribe when push comes to shove we shall see who fights back against you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a member of a tribe which can barely meet our ODA even if they add up the whole family. :icon_wink:

(yes, all the other messages with the same content and tone from similarly aged Wisdom guys are considered invalid for the same reason)

On the plus side, I guess he stole all the exclamation marks from the family members to contruct this gem, so I suppose there will be no more whining for a while as that can't be punctuated with simple dots.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair to shagster he does have a point, even if he puts it in a message that I may not agree with in its tone.

ODA can be gained by clearing Barbs and inactives and can not be taken insulation when working out the fighting capabilities of a tribe. ODD on the other hand normally comes from fighting a live opponent.

Wisdom 2 Mill (family total)
BA 900 Thou

It is a shame that MM still insists at having a personal snipe at a player even though he knows that that player is considerably younger than him.

DeletedUser

If you compare stats, the inactives and barbs I fight are a lot more dangerous than your live opponents BT ;)

DeletedUser

I always thought Wisdom/Storm/etc members always told ODD is not important and cannot be used to measure a tribe's success (only the level of antipathy they are facing with. For that, Wisdom's ultimate first position in ODD even seems reasonable. ;).

I also thought this topic is not for character assassination like BT uses every topic for that now - even though he doesn't even have the excuse of being reasonably younger.

It's true though that young persons should be handled accordingly - for that, I'll simply forward Inty's personal insults he was originally sending to Noc (a kid of the same age) from now on whenever a Wisdom "kid" decides to spam my mailbox since I never seen any problem about that from BT and the other flamer-wannabes. I hope that will absolutely meet with said people's double standards (and will just give a wide audience to Inty's official Wisdom-type kid-care methods).

DeletedUser

Nice to see I have been promoted to Wisdom’s spokesman and that my personal options are now the whole tribes. I will have to thank the council for my appointment to this position.

MM, funny because when I look at this thread is see your post before mine.
Perhaps the thing to do MM would be to delete the insulting messages that arrive in your inbox and then block the sender?

DeletedUser

To be fair to shagster he does have a point, even if he puts it in a message that I may not agree with in its tone.

ODA can be gained by clearing Barbs and inactives and can not be taken insulation when working out the fighting capabilities of a tribe. ODD on the other hand normally comes from fighting a live opponent.

Wisdom 2 Mill (family total)
BA 900 Thou

It is a shame that MM still insists at having a personal snipe at a player even though he knows that that player is considerably younger than him.

Says a member of a tribe that had 2 huge merges lately...

DeletedUser

If ODA can be gained by attacking and clearing barbs, then I guess BA has gained more ODA from attacking barbs than Wisdom from attacking real players:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Of course everyone knows that in none of our past wars have we faced enemies that built troops. Hell, they didn't even build rally points.

BoM has only stacked cookies too high so our men have to go around. It is only logical that is the reason why our stats are so good against them and that our ODA is simply from the war against the barbarians.

In seriousness though, to even suggest that we have gained twice as much ODA as any other tribe through attacking barbs is simply absurd and desperate. It is a achievement we will defend and I believe we have the right to attack players creating such senseless hypothesis.

DeletedUser

it is always important to take barbs when needed. I take them to build my clusters all the time and never even think twice about it. i do also take villages from my enemy's as needed or if i find them too close for comfort. I think most people would agree with this. I am proud of my accomplishments in takeing the barbs as needed and takeing enemy villages. :)

netjakdim

I have taken my share of barbs and quite a few of them were full of troops as players decided they could not handle the pressure. Why though would someone leave a 9,000 point barb laying around for an enemy to take later on when they can jump on it in the present and get troops started in there immediatly. That is yet a different topic for disucussion though.

I want to comment on this becuase I don't see why you geezers want to lump people in the same group. I have not sent any hate mails and try to limit my idiotic posts ((of which this is probably one)). I try to be as informed as I possibly can and keep myself centered becuase it does not good to take this mess overly seriously and get upset or agitated about.
However I find it interesting how whenever someone comes on who could probably be a drunk **EXPICALATIVE** and makes a complete FOOL out of themselves that it is automatically assumed they are one of the younger members of our world. I know I am not the youngest here at least I hope I am not, but some of you that claim to be grown I would suggest you print some of these pages, stop by Wal-Mart and buy a wooden spoon. Then take both things home and show them to your parents. Once you hand them the stuff you might as well just bend on over becuase you obviously did not get corrected enough when you were younger and now we are all suffering for it.

DeletedUser

lol...nice but you are showing your age...not allowed to use weapons to discipline your children now...they leave those tell tale marks! Only allowed to use timeouts now...lol!

DeletedUser

However I find it interesting how whenever someone comes on who could probably be a drunk **EXPICALATIVE** and makes a complete FOOL out of themselves that it is automatically assumed they are one of the younger members of our world.

I am not exactly an old geezer myself but I have doubts that some 50 year old drunkard is going to log on TW and post random stuff. I do recall doing that kind of stuff when I first began drinking though...

Now, get off my lawn!

/grumble

DeletedUser

I have taken my share of barbs and quite a few of them were full of troops as players decided they could not handle the pressure. Why though would someone leave a 9,000 point barb laying around for an enemy to take later on when they can jump on it in the present and get troops started in there immediatly. That is yet a different topic for disucussion though.

I want to comment on this becuase I don't see why you geezers want to lump people in the same group. I have not sent any hate mails and try to limit my idiotic posts ((of which this is probably one)). I try to be as informed as I possibly can and keep myself centered becuase it does not good to take this mess overly seriously and get upset or agitated about.
However I find it interesting how whenever someone comes on who could probably be a drunk **EXPICALATIVE** and makes a complete FOOL out of themselves that it is automatically assumed they are one of the younger members of our world. I know I am not the youngest here at least I hope I am not, but some of you that claim to be grown I would suggest you print some of these pages, stop by Wal-Mart and buy a wooden spoon. Then take both things home and show them to your parents. Once you hand them the stuff you might as well just bend on over becuase you obviously did not get corrected enough when you were younger and now we are all suffering for it.

I <3 Dim... kthxbai