Funny IGMs, Attacks and Defenses

netjakdim

lol...nice but you are showing your age...not allowed to use weapons to discipline your children now...they leave those tell tale marks! Only allowed to use timeouts now...lol!

You are a lucky person. My dad has already told me that if I did not like the way they ran the house I could get the hell out. He even dared me one time to call Social Services, he handed me the phone and actually started packing my suitcases for me so that I would not have to worry about packing when they arrived to take me to a foster home.
I truly feel sorry for any kids I have if I ever have any becuase although I still love my dad I think that he definatly has rubbed off on me. If I ever have a kid talk to me the way some of my friends talk to their parents I will probably beat the crap out of them. As for the spoons I almost wish he would hit me with one instead of smacking me. The man has to many dang callousous on his hands.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am as tall as my dad but my god he is a lot stronger... I do have stonger abs though :lol:

anyway..only way to take him down is with a swift kick to the nuts :D

DeletedUser

I am as tall as my dad but my god he is a lot stronger... I do have stonger abs though :lol:

anyway..only way to take him down is with a swift kick to the nuts :D

lol ive got height on my dad but he was a professional body builder and an army ranger during operation just cause..... No way in hell would i ever mess with him :icon_eek: I did get his build though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this was from over100hrs. out

I'm speachless..........

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
22.8%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: tjvanleur
Village: *016 Barbarian Way (671|707) K76

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 3 954 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 3 954 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: happiebudda
Village: prop 46 of happiebudda (332|702) K73

Quantity: 0 0 0
Losses: 219 204 0 211 134 0 0 16 0 0 0 0

Publicize this report
forward Delete >>

int I am embaressed for you (I mean that respectfully)but at the same time I'm laughing my a55 off :lol:

DeletedUser

it was a typo, not a spelling mistake.

and yes i am dead, its a very sensitive matter, dont bring it up again!

DeletedUser

Defender: ***
Village: ***

Quantity: 698 5059 0 1024 1 0 0 1826 0 324 0 7
Losses: 698 5059 0 1024 1 0 0 1826 0 324 0 7

Hmmm.. noblemen :)

netjakdim

Swords, Archers, Heavy Cav & Cats I think it looks like a good village to send your 5th noble from. Then you don't have to worry about exactly timing support it gives you a chance to survive at least the first retake attempt. Which could very well buy you more than a few minutes.