Green and why I left W30

DeletedUser

Gardez - that looks like a really bad photoshop job.

Please forward me the proof in game for verification.

Kind Regards,
Parmenion.

LMAO!!! and do you know that there is another thread following this mail in another topic....where Korgg told me not to come back and take good care of my family??? where he ask me lots of questions if i am coming back...now I started to understand...I was the fool!! Just like Brindamour handed the platter - I handed them myself as a main dish. And i did not set dgoohue as he was away the whole weekend and set Jake!!! and I did check in Monday. Maybe they thought that I am leaving forever and that's how dgoodhue and Jake also got blamed to be Spies?? I know they are not and never were. Sounds logical now from reading dgoodhue's first mail , although I never doubted him as much as I never contact THE!!! RC and Gardezbien - you play like noobs but your are pros with your manipulations!!! I talk like a noob but let's get in action soon!!!

I was the naive one...CAN I HATE SOMEBODY NOW IN TW???..i almost could but Gardezbien you are not worth the thought. LOL..

She will have nothing more because there are none and by then i change my mind and didn't contact anyone. I send this mail and for once Gardezbien you made me feeeeeeelllll ridiculous!! One point for you - only a noob would write that.
Reasons why i stop nobling for 48hrs (friday) - after i left Green.
Step by step-----
1.Gardezbien's gibbering gave me a headache (i was already distributing vills) that's the reason I left Green. will not write or post details to riducule her more she's shocked enough to find me back in action.
2. She mail me ingame and things went worst. Heated mails.
3. Gifting of my vills still going on..I let all nobles hit but wrote that if anyone sends nobles without my permission, I will snipe!
4. Anger probably made my neurons burst cause i couldn't be drunk that time with xtra glass of wine -3 things I wanted to do.
a- Gift my vills to DECIDE
b- Asking THE to sit me or own me after i saw friarstale profile ---- hightlight I let tribesmate know that Good time for Green.
Talked about it with Brindamour - I already wrote this and explained it!!!!
C- Hit delete.

I didn't need 48hrs to know where my heart is. Saturday and sunday busy day -not much time. Login sunday evening to asking jake to sit me and monday will start the distribution. Send fast mail to ras6692 telling him which vill to send nobles to.

Monday morning - Shocked to find green no more!! And mailbox full. Saw accusations etc..I change my mind about gifting and when they ask me to come back to Green - I couldn't refuse anymore at that state. Nobles from Ras was already sent..and i mail him to tell him - it's ok the vill will be yours - but I am back!! emptied troops to his vill and made way. That's simply is my principle!! Few tribesmate propose for me to take back the vills i have given them - i said no, they were given!!!

Gardezbien, if you don't have something more solid to write..ain't you making enough fool of yourself?? I wouldn't ridicule you more. SO I BETRAYED OLD GREEN BY MY THOUGHTS AND COMMIT THE HIGEST what? 'oh my God'. And what did you and hubby do?? did you give a chance to those whom you left in the dark a chance to decide?? did you?? and you did that because you respect them?? Angelic deed indeed. YOU ARE INDEED PATHETIC.

You are shocked to see me back in action?? you force me to. You don't know me right ?when u choose me as one of your scapegoat - you thought having given out so much of vills - i will simply write to tribesmate a lame excuse and quit?? There my dear your are very very wrong!!

And gardezbien, I am not gong to discuss here my private life. None of your grrrrr business how i find the time to play again after hubby warn me - a woman always finds her way!! LOL!! Dress sexy, be damn nice and attentive..all men know that. And I have STATED already (can you read) that I PLAY ANOTHER WORLD and i can sneak in time Because I am a stock trader and work in the INTERNET. CAN U READ THIS TIME?? or do i have to write 10 pages!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reborn war? my idea to disband!! tribesmate were right - seeing me back in GREEN sure did give you a shock!! Nobody likes to treated as scapegoat Gardezbien. Unfortunately for you..this time there are players with guts who will scrap back together. More than who you think will join us....

Am a loose lipped agent for Dgoohue????---- LMAO. I do have quite sexy lips not as sexy as Angelina Jolie's though but i am quite proud of them.

DeletedUser

and plis compare the times or surrounding of the TW mails...LD wouldn't mind me posting this!! This is around the time I stop the nobling of my vills from Tribesmates for 48hrs and Commit the highest teachery of betraying OLD GREEN by my 3 SINFUL THOUGHTS!!!
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 17:15
i understand, and support your decision, i wish you luck for the future
Lmawii on 13.11. at 17:13
look i am quitting - i have nothing to loose - she has more!!!
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 17:11
i hope you dont we have enough trouble as it is, i nearly left myself last week, but they asked me to stick it out
Lmawii on 13.11. at 17:10
she's stepping out of the bounds and i might strike back in a way she might not like!!!
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 17:09
i know i have read the posts, i understand your frustration, maybe a bit of time out is in order. If there is anything i can do to help calm the situation let me know.
Lmawii on 13.11. at 17:07
LD..with all due repect i have for tribesmate..believe me, I am almost loosing my cool and game spirit!!!
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 17:06
sounds fair, im sure shes doing her best, under a lot of pressure the tribes dieing, and we are stuck between too big enemies,
Lmawii on 13.11. at 17:01
probelm gardez is making me soooooooo mad!! i have to do things straight otherwise i might do something i might regret later - you conscience!!!
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 17:00
ok no problem, any villas that are close to mine will be fine im not greedy or in any rush, if you need troops give me a holla
Lmawii on 13.11. at 16:57
only friars but stopped for now..I am holding off for now.. give me few hrs to decide...2 clusters are claim by drussx2!!
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 16:27
Chanel 02* and Chanel 02 would be good place to start, real shame your leaving, decide still attacking?
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 14:43
K36 villas would be a help, any of the decide ones you took would help my front line
Lmawii on 13.11. at 14:31
sorry...I am quitting and distributing my vills..Let me know which vills u are interested and I will see which can be taken first.

I can!t stand Gardez's attitude while i distribute that's why left because mine is not inactive..I am active than most players!!..so i can distribute equally to everyone!! u can read the sekrets forum - if u want to know more!!!
LittleDragonCPS on 13.11. at 14:11
ok whats happening i have missed something big?? All your villas are now red dots, are they to be nobled? are u still playing? sorry but i have been sat last week.

LD:

spleen mage

erm Ak_Iceman was AS one of there players. someone even has it as there Sig.

also that mail they just showed, stating how one GREEN member gave THE there account.

Please read the thread?

That player was in DECIDE, not GREEN. And we never picked up any account from GREEN.

Please read the thread?

DeletedUser

erm Ak_Iceman was AS one of there players. someone even has it as there Sig.

also that mail they just showed, stating how one GREEN member gave THE there account.

Please read the thread?
I was sitting an account in DECIDE, not GREEN. Strike 1
Lmawii never contacted us about her account. Strike 2

Please read the thread or have someone write up some footnotes before you come back to the plate and strike out.

Edit: Damn you spleen... :p

DeletedUser92

And I never said it was DGood who contacted anyone, unless I was high and don't remember even intending to get that way? Sounds to me like someone made something up. Or, rather, knows its a lie and is propagating it anyway.

Point is, we'll rim Gardez and that'll be the end of it.

gardezbien

Please read the thread or have someone write up some footnotes before you come back to the plate and strike out.

So your calling her a liar!

Lmawii on 14.11. at 19:57
THE will take my account. Friars account taken by THE now. Friars who attacked me till 3 days back has become a fren.
I am having a talk with them right now!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I hope Gardezbien, you'll be gutsy enough to post the whole contents and the other threads too that tribesmate frwded you..Because by then I was disgusted with you not to send you anymails.Talking to Brind was enough for me and I did not talk anymore with dgoodhue nor anyone...want to know my weekend schedules too..I didn't have much time as I had to accompany hubby to corporate lunch and rush to take my youngest for her cathesist class .

If not let me know...I will do it for her!!!

Talking to Friars, I thought I was actually talking to THE ...lol!! and actually naive enough to think THE has taken the account and they'll be staking it. I thought THE's move was great for GREEN actually - my ignorance again. And thought that if THE takes my account - it would help. Again I never contact them . I trusted my tribesmate enough to trust me that I wouldn't do anyhting - if it does not help Green. I was never told anyhting about what THE's relation Green has - probably none exist. I know from Gardezbien that BD does not want to do anyhting with us.

The only person outside my tribe that I contacted really was Babdlapje (during my green time)- i leave it up to him which resulted in nothing actually... and Gardezbien took up the Talk with them as she was the leader!!

I was mad enough by then to tell tribesmate the reason why i was actually quitting the Tribe which was forwarded to gardezbien... She was mad enough to choose me as a scapegoat for her next move - players like drussx2, dgoohue, crafty etc ...stood by me. Is that why they are Termed 'THE SPIES??' - because they believe in me and never doubted my sincerity.

Big lesson learned here - In future I will only co-ordinate attacks and shut my sexy lips! and send Nukes. Sharpen yours too and build those walls up continuosly! And I will hit delete immediately if i come across same type of leaders in future worlds.

Whatever we do, actions speaks louder than words....mine are just anger thoughts which never really materialize to reality.But you already picked me as your escape scapegoat right?? when did u actually plan your escape??, you took the chances as soon as you saw how innocently I handed you the platter??..and couldn't stand that some people trust me as much as i do that's why you drag them along with me???. If you and RC left to joined without disbanding and leaving everyone in the dark - today I wouldn't be here ,all my vills would be GREEN owned. Now Green owned not just my vills but ME along!!

I know you have BA in psychology that's why you made me so angry knowing how hot blooded I am.;when I see injusties??? and you know damn well 'when i said leave me in peace' what I meant right?? but you continued to push me, saying i hate you etc....You knew me..I knew you!! But i honestly thought being in GREEN have change you. You are wrong Gardezbien, I don't hate you, I only dislike the way you treat people and you pissed me off when you take too many inactives account to sit and not post out for other tribe members to claim. You are convinced I hate you!..

Life is strange indeed gardezbien - when I don't hate and distribute Bibles to the very people who assasinated the person I love as much as I love my own children (RL), how can I hate a person playing TW. Grow up, TW is just a game, we are all learning but I do admit sometimes we take things too personal and it spoils the fun of the game.

What is more treachery?? Gardezbien according to your dictionary - 1. a person who thinks of wanting to muder someone or 2. A person who commits actually the Crime.

Let's cut this crap now..try to find grace from the players you ditch, maybe they will think of you kindly afterwards!! THE will surely rim us all or BD or DN - TW is survival of the strongest. It is not a sin or treachery to jump ship (happened, happens and will continue to happen)but you should have given others a chance to stand on their own and let them decide what they want to do. Today, I choose to standby and fight alongside my mates.

Mick876

My appologies. But you still AS someone in a enemy tribe to spy on them. Your just as low as the person who let you sit them. Did you seriously need to account sit someone in Decide?

DeletedUser

My appologies. But you still AS someone in a enemy tribe to spy on them. Your just as low as the person who let you sit them. Did you seriously need to account sit someone in Decide?

Get over yourself Mick. Someone taking an account sit handed to them, is nothing less than you or anyone else here would have done. We have established that already.

You talk like you are on some moral higher ground :icon_rolleyes:

the pink panther

Were'nt you lot all laughing at stiki having an account in Die?

Mick876

Were'nt you lot all laughing at stiki having an account in Die?

Stiki isn't the Duke of the No.1 Tribe who acts as if he is the most hournable player on this world. With quotes such as "I personaly don't use spys". Yeah Stiki did take a sit in Die. which Paj told him not to do, but it was not to spy, just to post a thread saying Stiki was here. We never got any info because 1. we don't need it and 2. there wasn't any :lol: there forum is dead as a grave yard.

tangotemptress

Stiki isn't the Duke of the No.1 Tribe who acts as if he is the most hournable player on this world. With quotes such as "I personaly don't use spys". Yeah Stiki did take a sit in Die. which Paj told him not to do, but it was not to spy, just to post a thread saying Stiki was here. We never got any info because 1. we don't need it and 2. there wasn't any :lol: there forum is dead as a grave yard.

He said he doesn't use spies... not that he wasn't going to look when something was dropped into his lap... and that's exactly what happened... he was granted access.... I thought we've already been through this though... are we done beating the dead horse guys? Continuing to argue about this only shows the entire TW community that you don't have anything better to discuss hereor anything more sbstantial to come at us with. :icon_rolleyes: ... kinda sad... let's try to move on now, shall we? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser92

So being one of two Dukes of the #1 tribe creates a different set of moral circumstances? I see! Good to know.

DeletedUser

Gardezbien, I still do not understand why you pick me? The old me whom you met in TW many months ago is a much a stronger person today. Unfortunate that in psychological manipulations you didn't learn that or you forgot. Tribesmate supports + you knew my personal tragedy(while it digriss many people emotionally, it made me a stronger person today) is also the reason i came back!! I trusted too many people.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is why I attack you in the forum. Had you said you were sorry. I think I would have been gone from W30 with all ex Green thinking the worst of me. I gave you the benefits of doubts (in Green)and never thought you could do this again but my sixth sense must have told me something as I insisted all sitted accounts to be posted in ops to be immidately claim by all tribesmate who can claim.

Gardezbien on 16.11. at 14:51
I don't feel guilty at all.

All we did was let the people decide where they wanted to go. THey could join Alex under Green, or go elsewhere. Most choose to go elsewhere

If your really Linda, then you know we did not want the job of duke of green to begin with. Too much work. But with all of council refusing. What then? You know , cause I told you many times, how I hated being saddle with HRC as well. THe only tribe I ever formed was the original CX. WHich was only for survival. So now.. I am not Duchess anymore. YEAH <snoopy dance>

Well, good bye again and I did enjoy working with you... And remember there is a person behind every ID.
Lmawii on 16.11. at 10:21
It me Linda (there daughter's), gardez, I am just so shocked!!!

My account was never touched by anybody except last night Jake - to see if i have incomings as your men have removed all their supports. I log in today to name villas to be distributed.
Gardezbien on 16.11. at 10:17
Lmawii does not type like this.
Lmawii on 16.11. at 10:12
History repeating itself??
First off - the idea did come to my mind about THE and was just random thoughts and i did not even contact them...my loyalty always with the tribe first even if our tantrums were a bit heated between you and me. The 48hrs i needed was too long..I needed only few seconds to know where my loyalty is...But honestly, I did not like Husbad and wife leadership that Green came under and was one factor that push me out..and you know why? BTX, HRC and finally CX.

I do know deep in your heart you feel guilty at what you did today! Sometimes you are so naive Gardez or I misjudge you - you are a pro player and u knew all along what you do. I have to say though..u greatly dissapointed me today by your actions today and did break my heart.

Whatever opinion i have of your leadership - today is just so awesome - i don't know what to say!!

I hope that this clears me?? I have written to TW suport team as well asking for my 3 weeks account sitting deatails when I have them I will post that too. I wish you didn't drag so many people and cause so much choas. You should have just say, RC and Gardez are jumping ship -there was no need to make up all this.

Lmawii on 14.11. at 20:10
Forget THE - I respect your decision and advice. But i hope you guys will do your best to take DECIDE now it will weaken them..if THE has moved in with Friars account!!!
Brindamour on 14.11. at 20:07
well since DG and druss are the ones pulling your strings I will have nothing to do with this anymore and will prep for a THE invasion....
Lmawii on 14.11. at 20:06
Then i will do what's best for Green and tribesmate!!
Brindamour on 14.11. at 20:05
When THE was approached..they said no to allies and would set the bar high for any survivors to even be considered for recruitment...would damn at least 2/3's of the tribe right away...so essentially you are give THE a foothold on our doorstep and laying out a kill shot for green...
Lmawii on 14.11. at 20:03
u don't think THE will help you?? they are the only ones who sided you guys in the forum!!!
Ok..I am listening to you!!
Brindamour on 14.11. at 19:58
If anything it puts us in jeapordy
Brindamour on 14.11. at 19:58
how does that help us?
THE will take my account. Friars account taken by THE now. Friars who attacked me till 3 days back has become a fren. (I thought THE MEMBER Were in friars account) and I already posted Friars and my mail which is not open untill today)

gardezbien

THE will take my account. Friars account taken by THE now. Friars who attacked me till 3 days back has become a fren. (I thought THE MEMBER Were in friars account) and I already posted Friars and my mail which is not open untill today)

So still I ask...
1. How can you be talking to THE right now about them taking your villas if you claim you never contacted them about THAT matter?

2. Too bad you already blabbed you were going to do it.

And I add to that.. that yoru buddy Drussx2 knew the tribe was in a shambles. I consulted him when you went on vacation ! talk about Dictator.. wanted me to dismiss the " slack ass rear"!

[spoil]
drussxknewstateoftribe.jpg
[/spoil]

And

[spoil]
Drussknewtwo.jpg
[/spoil]

This being a mail between myself and him.. I have all clips.. not just partials. PM me if you want them.