Green and why I left W30

Gicusan

Those guys were really afraid THE would come for them. They were at war with a tribe that was beating them, someone comes in to even the scores, and they decide to join the enemy against a tribe that will have to ennoble 60 million points, 6k villages aprox. All that while THE had to ennoble hammer as well. That adds some many thousands of villas as well. That is a huge amount of nobles, not to mention the rebuilding and semi-active times all players have. There is either foolishness or ill intentions against their own tribe.

Talking so much about how this was done to give people options is plain evil. Their current option was to stay in Green, nothing else.

gardezbien, you acted against their interests for personal gains with clear intention to ennoble them as your position and direction of expansion could not give you any other option. That is all there is to it.

gardezbien

You r getting despearte and pathetic!!

SO answer the question! how can you be talking to them right now if you never talked to them about it?

I left you in peace.. your the one that sent me the mail that said :" I attack you now in forum".

Look.. You said things you should not have... and it affected the discussions of others. remember there is a human behind every ID lmawii. < :icon_cry: sniff..SOB... you should stop being so mean to me Linda.. I might cry or take my ball and go home.. Whahhhaa> What a load of bs.:icon_rolleyes:< sarcasm in case you can't tell>

And for you all to come here and claim you did not know tribe was being killed by inactivity and lack of support .. LOL.. Funny.

And as far as Pathetic.. I was not the one that came here to public forum to whine about how you did not like your ex - duke/duchess.

gardezbien

gardezbien, you acted against their interests for personal gains with clear intention to ennoble them as your position and direction of expansion could not give you any other option. That is all there is to it.

Thats funny.. Did they join The.. ? You really think I intend to noble them all by myself!

Gui.. they are IN green.

Old green could not win against Decide. Disband is common practice. Blah Blah. And again.. If they didn't like the way the tribe was led they should have voted me out.. hell I was trying to give the job away.. but as in my posted letter.. he too said " I have no aspirations to lead again ". No one takes the job.. then tribe is dead. Again.. in that letter he admits.. We lose Lmawill we are doomed..

So Disband was in order. Should I have told them I was going to do it. Sure. I admit THAT was wrong. 24 hours maybe.. Result would have been the same.

Believe what you want.. but what is done is done. They need to get up off the floor.. pick themselves up,and move on..

ANd Linda.. your move back into green did not surprise me. Not one bit. After all the real reason you left the tribe so we could not see who was sitting your account!

DeletedUser92

Hey, Gardez! *Snaps his fingers* I'm waiting for you to forward me that IGM. In fact, I'd like proof copies of them all, if you please? Since its my tribe being referenced, I think I have a right to know if my tribemates are going off the record and telling others they'll be joining my tribe, or, y'know, whatever you're saying.

Surely you agree, and I can expect them in the next 24 hours?

DeletedUser

1.Your majesty Gardezbien - stephanie?? Madame Carlson, don't you ever read what people are writting?? you think so highly of yourself that your are ordering me to answer your stupid question. ORDER: READ MY OLD POST, if you want to know - to help you - reference: FriarsTale letter. Got it or I will have to copy and paste 10 times here and risk being booted out of the forum.

2.You left me in peace?? - LMAO . You raise me up from my peaceful slumber.

3.You knew me very well, I trusted everyone and would be writting to mates i trust in a noob way I did when I am angry and when my anger is gone forget about it!! that's why you made me angry in the first place???...My bad genes!! What you underestimated about me was, I would be here striking you!!

4.After reading your post...I wonder did i tell you already?? that you make the worst diplomat..and now i add this: the more you open your mouth, the more enemies you make.

And DECIDE, which ever Tribe Gardezbien is in, it always ends up in disaster!! I don't know why. Maybe, she has the midas touch "her big mouth - that can only say bla bla".

Madame high and mighty -this is for you. If TW answers me I promise I will past the reply asap!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Request: My account sitting ----status open!!! I ask for 3 weeks, even before i left Green!!!

If your problem or question has been solved please set the request status to done.
The support will not see the request anymore and will therefore not waste time dealing with an issue that has already been solved.

>> Set service request status to done Message:
2009-11-18 17:44:03
I am accused of account sitting. That I gave the account sitting to Tribe THE members which I did not. To be able to prove my innocence..can i have the details of my account sitters for the past 3 weeks?? will this be too much to ask??

Sincerely,
Lmawii

Last edited by a moderator:

inflrc

Hey, Gardez! *Snaps his fingers* I'm waiting for you to forward me that IGM. In fact, I'd like proof copies of them all, if you please? Since its my tribe being referenced, I think I have a right to know if my tribemates are going off the record and telling others they'll be joining my tribe, or, y'know, whatever you're saying.

Surely you agree, and I can expect them in the next 24 hours?

Parm has already one, remember the ..hmmm... what he called it?... "a really bad photoshop job."

DeletedUser92

Actually, Inflrc, Parm's statement was in response to the copies that Gardez had posted on these forums. By asking for them to be forwarded to him, as opposed to screenshotted, it would 100% eliminate the possibility that she had forged it. Well, no, that's not true - someone account sitting anothers' account could reply according to a pre-determined script to create any kind of situation whatsoever.

However, assuming that isn't the case, if Gardez did the simple thing of forwarding it to Parm (and myself, as I asked for the verification as well), it would greatly reduce the possibility that Gardez just tried to pass off a photoshopped TW IGM as legitimate and thus tried to lie to the entire W30 community, including her new-found tribemates.

Strange, though; I really don't think it should be taking this long. But she's got a while, yet, before my deadline is up. :)

DeletedUser

Oh please, it took forever just to post proof in the first place.

cececole

JP snapped his fingers....boy, you best get right on it!! Or maybe he was just trying to signal his waiter to bring him the check?

inflrc

In your box already.

By this I understood that she had already forwarded the one in screenshot.

Well, no, that's not true - someone account sitting anothers' account could reply according to a pre-determined script to create any kind of situation whatsoever.

This is just a speculation, please lets dont enter in the land of speculations, because we will never end to any conclusion. Unless, you have a proof. (please not a "really bad photoshop job" :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

I said I wrote it and the cirumstances that follows - it should not need any proving as I said I wrote it. gardezbien knew my ways, how i react when pissed and angry - bad genes??..that was a joke on me!! I have another laptop screen open in my home office for my work - that is open straight to Nasdaq and dowjones stocks markets! Once i spoke with MY LEADER Brindamour - the chapter is closed for me. And my attention on the thousands of digits flying and changing in my another screen. I trusted and i expect to be trusted as well. How naive!!!! And I do hope that she is able to send you copies as well of the other thread mails I send where I spoke to MY Leader Brindamour!! I let her trusted, manipulated assistant do the work for me by forwarding it last night to him!!!! incase she does not have it or did not dare to send you.

I didn't for once think that people i trusted would use it against their intention to use me as scapegoat and sacrifice me to clean themselves for their lowest cheapest acts in TW history. I would understand, if they just went, jump..dumping the dukeship to anyone.

I WILL NOT POST HERE further igm if it's just to be vindictive and shame her more -. Gardezbien, I did keep the sexy posts we share in the sekrets forum that resulted us in fighting bfore you hit "Ouch Disband". Not all but parts of it. A pity, if i have known all this would happen, i would have all of them.

And u are dragging more people down??? saving your skin is more important?? it's ok. It's TW!! but blaming others for your act is just not done!!

DeletedUser71844

I think RC/Gardez have been planning this for a long time. We in the south were told to attack a [DN] member named LauraDoom, an ex-GREEN and -O- runner. There was a bit of controversy revolving around him/her and the end result was him/her being under fire from GREEN. We were told to focus on her villages that had 'Miga' in the name. We were only to find stacks like these in those villages:

Defender:/rlauradoom
Village:___rMiga[26] (877|433) K48

Units:______
Quantity:/._62982_31199_-r2_-r_13522-r838-r_-r1_-r__64___13825_-r0_-r_-r7_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r
Losses:__a_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r

Opponents defeated - points:
Attacker:__0
Defender:/r0

Also we were told to avoid sending any attacks to LD's PA WickedSweetOne. Funnily enough were were to find minimal resistance in his/her villages.

Defender:/rwickedsweetone
Village:___ril-ples (890|459) K48

Units:______
Quantity:/.-r463-r_1603__-r0_-r-r680-r-r600-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r-r650-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r
Losses:__a-r463-r_1603__-r0_-r-r680-r-r600-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r-r650-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r

Haul:___
holz.png
48.631__
lehm.png
62.094__
eisen.png
19.396___130121/246120

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 2

Damage by catapults: The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level2 to level0

Opponents defeated - points:
Attacker:__0
Defender:/r0

So Gardez ordered us to attacked stacked villages and avoid attacking softer villages. Coincidence? Did she know what villages were stacked and ordered us to attack them and avoid the softer villages? I'll let you decide.

EDIT: Gardez also told us to noble barbs before she left. Wouldn't that make us weaker? Personally I think the recent events were all a tactic and have been planned all along by RC and Gardez and they used the THE vs. Decide war as an excuse to bail out on GREEN.

Proof of the dirty barb nobling order:

Gardezbien on 12.11. at 07:08 said:
A.Send me # of nukes for new launch on Decide

B.Council has decided that In addition to our inactive nobling..Noble 3-4 barbs, build them up no matter WHERE you are. 30 people.. 4 barbs = harder to root out, 120 new troop producing machines in two weeks - easier to shift troops if they are clustered together.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just wanted to tag along at the end of Soldier's post with a quick clarification because I never want to be lumped in with a bad decision.

The decision to noble barbs was in no way a move promoted by the council. That decision was made without (yet again) consulting 2 of the council members... the supposed "spies" jake and dgoodhue. It was never discussed in our council forums.

Maybe we're getting nit picky here, but we might as well lay out all the bad decisions that led up the the infamous disband.

grummit

All this is showing is how Green probably should have disbanded. The way they disbanded the tribe should have been different, I think everyone can agree on that. Even gard would agree, I hope. Despite that with everything you guys are posting here is not flattering to any of you.

DeletedUser

All this is showing is how Green probably should have disbanded. The way they disbanded the tribe should have been different, I think everyone can agree on that. Even gard would agree, I hope. Despite that with everything you guys are posting here is not flattering to any of you.

I agree it looks like GREEN was in an absolute crisis internally, maybe the disband and reformation will give them the kick up the ass they evidently needed. A tribe that nobody wanted to lead was never destined for success.

DeletedUser

It looks more like two of the HC were up to no good. Whether they were in leage with [DN] and/or DECIDE or not doesn't matter much. What it shows is gardezbien and rcarlson sabotaging green every way they could and then bailing out.

It also shows that the other Green (council) members should have ousted their dukes a long time ago.

grummit

It looks more like two of the HC were up to no good. Whether they were in leage with [DN] and/or DECIDE or not doesn't matter much. What it shows is gardezbien and rcarlson sabotaging green every way they could and then bailing out.

It also shows that the other Green (council) members should have ousted their dukes a long time ago.

I didn't have any relations with Green. I told dancing bear a long time ago that he should not recruit -O- members and that was my only and last mail with Green.

I agree with your last statement. Apparently though no one else wanted the job. As I said all this shows is two dukes that didn't want the job and a council that didn't do anything.

I would just like to point out to the Green players. I doubt the leaders said attack that village (unless I'm wrong please tell me). Maybe you should have looked for a village not as stacked?

Gicusan

I didn't have any relations with Green. I told dancing bear a long time ago that he should not recruit -O- members and that was my only and last mail with Green.

You are dodging it a little :) Tribes can have more spokesmen and we know here it was the case.

grummit

You are dodging it a little :) Tribes can have more spokesmen and we know here it was the case.

No I'm not dodging. I'm the one a tribe should talk to if they want [DN]'s position on their tribe.

: edit and fallenange1 but he doesn't like diplomacy that much.

DeletedUser

Before reading any of the following bear in mind I quit a month ago to concentrate on other things.

Havn't read through most of these posts but from what I can gather all I can say is that i'm heartbroken that Green failed like this. Admittedly Green did recruit a lot of garbage during it's time but if it was made up more of the likes of DGoodHue and Jake, who are being flamed by ex Green defections, then i'm sure DECIDE would have been crushed with ease.

Green members have been not only abandoned by the people they trusted the most, but every attempt to sabotage the remenants of Green is a shot well below the belt.

Clearly the pressure was too much for some inexperienced leaders.

All in all, good luck THE and BD with Decide and Hammer, it may be a long conquest but i would wager everything I have that you'll win it.