DN "Expanding" List

DeletedUser59451

We thought by adding the details, we would ruin some of the fun.:icon_wink: But if we are being honest, it will be more than likely 'Death by noble!!', or dying of old age if this war becomes a stalemate...:lol: Lets hope for the first one!!

DeletedUser

Is this a map of the tribes at war right now?

[spoil]
25rm6at.gif
[/spoil]
[spoil]
2ef7pyb.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no, first of all there is no The family nor a T-w-c family. This thread is simply BD vs DN

DeletedUser

To get this thread back on topic from wild tales of families and coalitions, here's some war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 9,825
Difference: 9,825

image.php

Oh wait, they're still the same. :icon_eek: . But I hear that gicu had fun trying to get that one back :icon_biggrin:

Gicusan

i was enjoying killing Pure at low wall :) till he got too stacked to be enjoyable anymore :(

Still, I am OK with killing his border defense.

DeletedUser59451

I am equally happy killing your border Offense:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Maybe BD aren't as elite as W30 thought after all?

BD has an official family tribe. No kiddin'! [DN] are just ridding the world of hugging family tribes.

DeletedUser

Maybe BD aren't as elite as W30 thought after all?

BD has an official family tribe. No kiddin'! [DN] are just ridding the world of hugging family tribes.

No wonder they wanted too keep that academy hidden. It didn't last 2 weeks. lol
[DN] does seem to hug a lot.

DeletedUser

i was enjoying killing Pure at low wall :) till he got too stacked to be enjoyable anymore :(

Still, I am OK with killing his border defense.
Fail if you cant take a village in the middle of ur own tribe.

pure loonamus
ODD +868.368.
+35% ODD

DeletedUser59451

Fail if you cant take a village in the middle of ur own tribe.

pure loonamus
ODD +868.368.
+35% ODD

It wasn't in the middle of their tribe, it was a border village they had failed to stack. One of many I might add, thought they were more prepared than that.. That ODD gain is the start of alot more, im pretty sure of that..

DeletedUser

Can we get a muzzle for the squid this has the potential to be the first uncluttered war thread without the likes of a bigbadsanta or bloodhood, no need for a squid to take their place.

DeletedUser

Excellent! Now this will be a war to see! Naturally I will be rooting for [DN], but either way, may the war be good and fun for both sides. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Excellent! Now this will be a war to see! Naturally I will be rooting for [DN], but either way, may the war be good and fun for both sides. :icon_smile:

Are you actually gonna fight now? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Are you actually gonna fight now? :icon_surprised:

Lol! Even after I openly admitted to leaving the game, you still insist on discrediting me. Fascinating! (I really must have done something with that recent burst to have earned such enmity, eh?) Anyway, no AK, as indicated by myself before, I will not be playing. Make of it what you will chief.

Back on topic: I think this war is nothing surprising to anyone. Both sides have been stacked for ages, and both sides are littered with active and skilled players. I am very intrigued to see where this will be in a month.

DeletedUser

Lol! Even after openly leaving the game, you still insist on discrediting me. :icon_surprised: Fascinating! (I really must have done something with that recent burst to have earned such enmity, eh?) And no AK, I will not be playing, make of it what you will chief.

Back on topic: I think this war is nothing surprising to anyone. Both sides have been stacked for ages, and both sides are littered with active and skilled players. I am very intrigued to see where this will be in a month.

Sorry, must have missed the post where you said you were leaving... I tend to skip the half-page lectures (as most people do nowadays).

I was actually looking forward to seeing what you could do in-game, but I guess since you ran off on the eve of battle yet again we'll never find out.

Maybe in the next world we'll get to see more of Atraeus then just words?

xinryr

Sorry, must have missed the post where you said you were leaving... I tend to skip the half-page lectures (as most people do nowadays).

I was actually looking forward to seeing what you could do in-game, but I guess since you ran off on the eve of battle yet again we'll never find out.

Not another one of these threads, atraeus quit hogging the limelight!

I agree, though, I wish the noob would dump his family so he could play this game more, I really want to see him fight a war! :S

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser59451

The account he was playing was not even near the frontline, please keep the slander and insults to your own thread, and lets try and keep this one clean like everyone wants it to be.. [DN] respect BD, and I think the respect is mutual, so keep the trash talk to the other threads...

Gicusan

sorry Pure, we dont see Atraeus as a DN and our debates with him are older. Still, I would rather not see too much of his poisoning around so we can have a two level decent fight.